PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

rooklinqs's Avatarrooklinqs
If is just hatching any eggs, will this mess with my shiny streak? I have some eggs ready to start hatching tomorrow and had some growlithes breeding before this changed x_x
Come check out my art! [☆]Icon created by crowlinqs
☆ Want to commission me? Check THIS out! ☆
bugology's Avatarbugology

QUOTE originally posted by euradym

you: first egg is fairy/normal/psychic me, smart: first egg is orchid mantis. bug
I’ll do you one better: 1. Orchid mantis 2. Brimstone moth 3. Death’s head roach 4. Stink bug They are all bug types and we are all fools
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
Quote "Shiny Hunt chains will break as normal if you hatch something other than your chained Egg." So ahm, does this mean hatching type race eggs will stuff your shiny chain up?

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
Eggs hatched for the Type Race, during the Type Race, will not break your shiny chain

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Kannameyria

Quote "Shiny Hunt chains will break as normal if you hatch something other than your chained Egg." So ahm, does this mean hatching type race eggs will stuff your shiny chain up?
No, Type race eggs never break your chain.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Fenføxeries's AvatarFenføxeries
i hope for the fourth egg to be a water/ice wobbegong
Signature and avatar made by me. It's a fennec fox, my favourite animal! Originally EspeonGem
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Apocalyptic Golett, Guild Igglybuff and Zeraora are not listed in the Valid Body Types.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Shall i reveal the new Pokemon of the Rock-pattern egg? It's name it's Kenyip (wait what), and evolves into Arfrica (whaat) These are there actual names. Why tho?
type race: 0. pfp is from an official source. Ditto as Trubbish Plush ©The Pokemon Company International
Zen's AvatarZen

QUOTE originally posted by UltraSpacePie

Shall i reveal the new Pokemon of the Rock-pattern egg? It's name it's Kenyip (wait what), and evolves into Arfrica (whaat) These are there actual names. Why tho?

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

...Yes the names are a little punny, but.. it's me. :P You can thank methos for the names Kenyip and Kalahowli. Arfrica was all me.
Because Sei.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
The names are beautiful. ;w; That’s it. I’m hoarding Kenyip now.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page