PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Skull kid's AvatarSkull kid
Excuse me neit um what tournaments will be shown the most like gaining interactions hatch a certain mood for Pokémon etc
xXShadeXx's AvatarxXShadeXx
I have no comment for there being another one of these boring things. But I have an honest question. Do you guys have like a set goal in mind for how many PFQ pokemon you guys are wanting? Or is this just going until the artists run out of ideas? I've been wondering this for a while. Sorry if this was like answered before.
Oooh thats a good one now im curious xD
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You make it sound like we have an excessive amount of them. Currently there are 33 EggDex entries in the PFQ Exclusive category (and two of them are "extra" - Lunupine and Solynx are of the same family as Kinaster but have separate Eggs). The smallest region, Kalos, has 37 Eggs. The largest, Unova, has 82. So at this rate we can go on for years more before we actually reach the numbers of species that are in official regions.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Aaah can't wait! Might loose Arceus rank but oh well, I reallh hope the 4th one is a jewel Pokemon, I just love jewels.
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Adian's AvatarAdian

QUOTE originally posted by CQHerosteve

Aaah can't wait! Might loose Arceus rank but oh well, I reallh hope the 4th one is a jewel Pokemon, I just love jewels.
Sammmmme! I am so excited!!!
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
I’m curious as to what tournament will be shown the most
Yay, I’m excited! I really enjoy the tournaments and the new Pokemon~ My guesses on types: the first one is fairy, normal, grass, or water; the second is ground, normal, or fire; the third is dark, steel, dragon, or ice; and the fourth is rock, fairy, or psychic. Looking forward to finding out!!!
Thanks to Furyianna for the icon! Used with permission
Made by Dezsepticeye
Made by EspeonGem
Made by Drocagen
Made by EspeonGem
Azozel's AvatarAzozel

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

We are now two full years into our Tournaments but we're not gonna stop now! Here's what you need to know about Season 9.
don't stop me now because im having a good time HAVING A GOOD TIME--
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Type guesses: 1: Fairy. Yep, bets on fairy. 2: Ground, electric, or grass. In that order most likely to least. 3. Dark, Steel, Dragon, Poison, or Bug. 4. Rock, Ground, Grass, Bug, Psychic, or Poison. Also, my instincts (probably very wrong) are telling me that the last egg will be a cat or dog of some sort.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page