PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
11/Aug: Due to the Tournament conflicting with the Type Race, the objective has been changed to "Hatch Eggs".

We are now two full years into our Tournaments but we're not gonna stop now! Here's what you need to know about Season 9.
The following changes will come into effect when Season 9 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday 11th of August 2018)
Season 9 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Sapphire)
Fire Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Electric before Season 9 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Electric Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Grass Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 8 Exclusives has lowered. Season 7 Exclusives now use Grass Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 7 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 6 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Grass Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Sapphire Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Electric Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Grass Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Grass Tokens up to Sapphire Tokens (except with other players, of course) Four new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Sapphire Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
nice!! the fourth egg looks like a rock type.
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
First looks like fairy maybe!
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Maleficent's AvatarMaleficent
Very excited for that pink one oh god. Lovely shades. #MakeItPink

NO PMs || #BLM #StopAsianHate

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Do I sense a fairy type and maybe a dark type?
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
That third black egg looks gorgeous! I'm getting a Dark/Rock or Dark/Steel vibe from it; something about the shape of the central dot.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Bails1604's AvatarBails1604
Here's the Sesson 9 Eggs to Retrospective... (UPDATE! NOW WITH REASONS!) First Pink looks like either a Normal, Fairy, Psychic, or Water Type. Reason: The pink colors seem to be ideal for a fairy type, and maybe psychic, but the reason to be a normal or water type is that there are pink dolphins and a maybe other animals with pink but mostly Fairy. Second Yellow with brown sides either a Ground or Grass type since there's the colors of a banana. Reason: It just looks like a BANANA! Ground may work too maybe this egg is jungle themed, causing grass and maybe bug as an honorable mention to surface up as ideas. Third Black and gray possibly Dark, but other types may work. Reason: Either a doppelganger to pink egg, or mostly dark since it's black, ash? And Last, Rock color jumble is obviusly rock, but it have a slight chance of being Ground, and also since this egg looks like a toad color, it maybe water type? And that's retrospective with UDRZ headlines!
Avatar from Pokemon Vortex Have an Um Jammer Lammy Day!
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ
Honestly I'm not a fan on tournaments. They are boring right now
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by ÅkØØmÎ

Well, I mean... you can't get rid of them if they're already a super established thing now :V
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

QUOTE originally posted by ÅkØØmÎ

Well, I mean... you can't get rid of them if they're already a super established thing now :V
I know, but I'm allowed to not like them xD

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page