PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

myoukyomou

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 545556

myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
grandmaster.pngs.png
the verizon worker going to change the address of my phone shipment to go to california to delay my order for the 395846th time (reminder i am in ny): [youtube]So54Khf7bB8[/youtube]
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
grandmaster.pngs.png
i cower in fear as the ice cream truck music comes closer and louder
grandmaster.pngs.png
me: (goes outside to get some fresh air) the people at the ISS:
grandmaster.pngs.png
It's that time of year again [youtube]Gs069dndIYk[/youtube]
grandmaster.pngs.png
i make good memes guys
grandmaster.pngs.png
oh my god im literally about to go awakened dio mode liike i was talking about how my phone was being delayed so many times right so i got so many promises that it was coming on (day of the week) and the end of the day and each day verizon said that it didn't come like today they said it was coming at the end of the day and it's currently 9:00 pm for me and there is currently nothing help im going to go crazy which one of you GERs are putting me in an endless loop of impatientness
grandmaster.pngs.png
mcdonalds sprite is just... something else....
grandmaster.pngs.png
today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day today's the day hey baby are you today's date because you're 10/10
grandmaster.pngs.png
all of my friends (except for one of them who is dressing up as a danganronpa character) are all dressing up as clowns for halloween w hat do i do??? dress up as the clown destroyer and then defeat them all one by one?
grandmaster.pngs.png
AHHRJROJJFNEIEIE IM SO SORRY FOR POSTING AGAIN SO SOON BUT ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT HOW ONE OF US USED TO MAKE MLP SKITS WITH THEIR FIGURINES WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE AND WE HAD VIDEOS OF HER SGHDAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page