PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 323324325

Raynn's AvatarRaynn

Screenshot

solynx why :(
Score: 8466
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

Sally is being rude

under the redacted was not a nice word woops haha
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
Raichi's AvatarRaichi

So Sally really wants to me to lose it

This was my second party after reset. I don’t know what Sally wants from me. My chain is about to reach 4k and I just want to quit. I have to buy hm again in 10 days if I want to continue and If I do quit, Ill need to buy a chain saver thingy. I just want it to be over.
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Does it help to raise affection when melan hunting? Hatched 1 shiny when Sei was +14, but now that Sei is +19, I'm not finding anything so far.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
If only I had more than two eggs in my party at the time I hatched these, maybe I'd be lucky and get a melan or even a troll party. Yes, I'd even accept seeing a troll party. Ugh.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
jin the great's Avatarjin the great
Ive hunted wooper for 25 days, just got my second troll party with a 1.4k chain >:((((
Link to my joint art shop with dreamurr if you would like some pretty art~ selling all my currency here My friend, Catenergetic's shop go check them out: icon by Mysterion <3
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

okay.

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Hatched 180 Apoc Poochyena today. Like 5-6 shinies which was good. No Albinos. With full bonus and Z-Crystal. Ugh. I thought those were supposed to be easy now.
gastlygirl's Avatargastlygirl

QUOTE originally posted by Ganz

Hatched 180 Apoc Poochyena today. Like 5-6 shinies which was good. No Albinos. With full bonus and Z-Crystal. Ugh. I thought those were supposed to be easy now.
I also bought and used a crystal just for today and hatched no albinos... I hatched no specials at all, in fact. 😭 what a sad club we are on a road to a happy end.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Just a theory, I could be wrong.. but might this have something to do with the lack of specials more recently? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161016/Ongoing-sprite-updates

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 323324325

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page