PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 316317318

Raynn's AvatarRaynn

Screenshot

solynx why :(
Score: 468
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

Sally is being rude

under the redacted was not a nice word woops haha
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Raichi's AvatarRaichi

So Sally really wants to me to lose it

This was my second party after reset. I don’t know what Sally wants from me. My chain is about to reach 4k and I just want to quit. I have to buy hm again in 10 days if I want to continue and If I do quit, Ill need to buy a chain saver thingy. I just want it to be over.
★ Avatar is Mafuyu Asahina from Project Sekai★ My Art Shop
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Does it help to raise affection when melan hunting? Hatched 1 shiny when Sei was +14, but now that Sei is +19, I'm not finding anything so far.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
If only I had more than two eggs in my party at the time I hatched these, maybe I'd be lucky and get a melan or even a troll party. Yes, I'd even accept seeing a troll party. Ugh.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
jin the great's Avatarjin the great
Ive hunted wooper for 25 days, just got my second troll party with a 1.4k chain >:((((
Link to my joint art shop with dreamurr if you would like some pretty art~ selling all my currency here My friend, Catenergetic's shop go check them out: icon by Mysterion <3
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird

okay.

Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Hatched 180 Apoc Poochyena today. Like 5-6 shinies which was good. No Albinos. With full bonus and Z-Crystal. Ugh. I thought those were supposed to be easy now.
gastlygirl's Avatargastlygirl

QUOTE originally posted by Ganz

Hatched 180 Apoc Poochyena today. Like 5-6 shinies which was good. No Albinos. With full bonus and Z-Crystal. Ugh. I thought those were supposed to be easy now.
I also bought and used a crystal just for today and hatched no albinos... I hatched no specials at all, in fact. 😭 what a sad club we are on a road to a happy end.
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Just a theory, I could be wrong.. but might this have something to do with the lack of specials more recently? https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/161016/Ongoing-sprite-updates

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 316317318

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page