PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 565758

skylucario's Avatarskylucario

QUOTE originally posted by seji

wishjsgs i want to get hypermode to hunt a melan but hhhhh thats a Lot of Eggs but i like suffering so Hm should i ?
i mean idk! i’d recommend getting arceus rank first, but at the same time, some people have good chances even without it! hm..
I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle. Call me Luca (not Sky) I drew my icon.
"Oh, I just maxed out my Totodile chain! I wonder wh--" Literally the next party, right before I went to bed: Two notes: This was my first troll party, and I wasn't even trying for a melan. This just happened.
^ ^ ^ ^ They're clickable! They link to Pokemon pages!
Hi, i'm flutteristhebest, but flutter is a-ok aswell. I don't really know what to put in my signature. So, don't mind me. Oh, I hoard fire deltas. That should be put here, right?
thompheda's Avatarthompheda
>hatches bunbori for days straight with a z crystal, spending absurd amounts of time clicking to hatch a lot. a couple shinies. no albinos. >decides to switch to cleffa for a day or two just to take a break. 3 albinos. ok! waiting for my random melan cleffa to arrive before my bunbori melan
seji's Avatarseji
loud yelling noises i ended up getting HM and an uber charm, it's 110 eggs in, and would you look at that troll party.
pfp made by gezeichnet

Pages: 123··· 565758

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page