PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 320321322

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Cosmog- 6s/7a/0m/920h One shiny was the wrong nature, two albinos the wrong nature. Hunting with all possible boosts. This is such an expensive hunt. My HM is up in 18 days, and at this point I don't know if I'll even bother renewing it. 😭
9/500
67/500
8/500
Lumi0014's AvatarLumi0014
I want to cry, double albino with the shiny :/
Score: 0
Type Race badge made by LycanKai Icon of my OC Ellis made by Vandi ^^
JewelLlama's AvatarJewelLlama
I've hatched almost 300 eggs today with all boosts and I've got 3 troll partys. I feel like it's really April's fool for me. I want at least one Melan before I move to different hunt. please Sally.
credit
Chibi artist by Silver Raven Background by Arkeis F2U code by Gumshoe
Dr. Joy's AvatarDr. Joy
down to my last egg lol. didnt realize i didnt have my z-crystal on till i was down to 36 egg passes after hatching over 200 today, so thats a FAT rip :[ no melans, thats def disappointing. might just take a small break after this bc dang... thats just...urgh...

♢ Joy ♢ Any Pronouns ♢ 24 ♢

Avid Valimp line collector :]
The Void's Vagabondcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Avatar: [VS Ourple Guy V3] on youtube :] Signature Pagedoll @plushy on Platform
Type Race Score; 0
alpheratz's Avataralpheratz
320 eggs today and no melan lol ... still running max boosts and now at 6800 eggs hatched w/ a 102% melan chance [1/454], just one shiny and albino. bred over 400 eggs from a seasonal turtwig pair that ill have to release too because i thought id end this hunt today </3
RubyCeazar's AvatarRubyCeazar
ugh. I worked my butt off and managed to run out of eggs (despite being on a trip) then some and all I got were a troll party and some shinies. full boosts too. sigh. I'm not angry anymore I'm just sad.
Astrala's AvatarAstrala
Almost to 2,500 eggs hatched. I haven't had a shiny in nearly 200 eggs, and haven't seen an albino in longer. Sally, please :/

Current Hunt

at 0
67/600
6663/50000
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Almost to 900 eggs hatched and the last shiny I hatched was at 813 eggs. I haven't seen an albino since the beginning of my hunt and I'm wanting to get one melan before I want to give up on this hunt but I also want to save it for later but I don't have a pr memory stick.
Pfp from Pfq
dumbdog's Avatardumbdog
just got my first ubercharm and it seems all my shiny and albino luck died with the activation of it aghhhh its been like 300 eggs since my lest special vegwkmnjehbdusiko using ubercharm, z crystal and shiny charm like sally please
Kip (Minor/Artist/Student) "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
non-stop Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @A silent voice Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessBot
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
I feel.... INCREDIBLY conflicted about this............... delta troll party but at least theyre cute
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page