PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 240241242243244··· 329330331

Emma Aruna's AvatarEmma Aruna
master.pngd.png
oh cool, you got specials! Congratz!
Type Race Points:bug.png0 Check out my shop Here! Shinies/Albinos/and random stuff!~ Summons Collecting! summon_art.png9,summon_zap.png33,summon_mol.png16,summon_hoo.png16,summon_yve.png10,summon_gar.png11,summon_gza.png12,summon_gmo.png12 Clan Banner! Type Race bug.png, Dec 2020, score of: 4920 (formerly e/v and canon swap) Type Race bug.png, June 2022, score of: 5060
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
I'm 10 eggs away from 900 and I still have yet to hatch another albino or a melan I got gifted hypermode and I'm currently using that right now to add to the current boost this is probably the longest hunt I've ever done since I joined Pokefarm almost 4 years ago but I don't have any other boosts like a shiny charm, ubercharm or an electric z-crystal I don't want to break my chain for the Scarlet and Violet release then restart it for the type race but I don't have a PR stick to save it.
Pfp from Pfq
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gryffindor Girl

I'm 10 eggs away from 900 and I still have yet to hatch another albino or a melan I got gifted hypermode and I'm currently using that right now to add to the current boost this is probably the longest hunt I've ever done since I joined Pokefarm almost 4 years ago but I don't have any other boosts like a shiny charm, ubercharm or an electric z-crystal I don't want to break my chain for the Scarlet and Violet release then restart it for the type race but I don't have a PR stick to save it.
woah congrats on the gifted hypermode! make sure to thank em a lot cause hypermode is expensive :0
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
Astrala's AvatarAstrala
grandmaster.pnge+.png

You might be able to grab some egg-passes to extend the amount of time you can keep your chain going. If they release just the starters first, that's only 3 egg passes you'll need, which with the market would be around 300k-450k credits, which is a lot cheaper than trying to save up for a PR stick.

Current Hunt

i.png at 0
summon_gmo.png67/600
5.png6663/50000
im so excited to hunt one of the starters in specific, hoping to get one of the first melans on site!!!!
arceus.pngb+.png
I actually got gifted a PR stick last night from the same person who gifted me the hypermode and I told her thank you for the gifts so hopefully that'll work for me that way I can hatch the starters then continue to hunt Pichu for the type race that'll be 2 days after the release.

I actually got gifted a PR stick last night from the same person who gifted me the hypermode and I told her thank you for the gifts so hopefully that'll work for me that way I can hatch the starters then continue to hunt Pichu for the type race that'll be 2 days after the release.
who gifted ya them? i know a lot of sweet people who would do that n im just curious :0
arceus.pngb+.png
Tesssa gifted both the hypermode and PR stick to me it came as a total surprise to me.
Pixiv Red's AvatarPixiv Red
ultra.pnge.png
I wanna move on to other hunts and my z-crystals are out but 2400+ chain man I also don't wanna back out, sigh
Lv. 84 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 60 — 1,790 / 13,726
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Icon self drawn code by Mirzam
AutumnCoffee's AvatarAutumnCoffee
arceus.pngd+.png
I just want a melan snorunt already 😭 2600+ all boosts, even type race at one point and nothing, even shinies and albinos have been low. I'm out of Z crystals now too, but I don't want to give up
UFT and Free Fields
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 240241242243244··· 329330331

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page