PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 317318319

Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
At this point in my hunt, I've given up on getting melans with the nature I want, and I just want to hatch them to sell. But it's been 4+ months since I last hatched one. This hunt is making me bleed money. Long chain bonus? Never heard of her
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I am rapidly approaching 3k in this chain and I can already tell this hunt is going to be just as awful as all my other chains. Can I please just have one nice hunt?
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
First party of the day and it's a troll party. This better not be a sign.
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
I hatched 2 shinies in my first party of the day. let’s play a game, how many shinies can I get before an albino?
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
It's been 8k since my last melan :) need i say more? I'm going at 21k chain at the moment with 3 melans remind me never to do a legend hunt cuz i don't have the luck for that lol
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
i'm working on getting my second melan and i *could* have gone for an easy hunt but nope. i want that melan female combee so i'm getting that melan female combee.
Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
Mood, Goddess. I'm wishing you luck with the same hunt! But I'm only at 2k eggs so the pain hasn't really set in yet. I'm waiting for it.
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal
GoddessLady's AvatarGoddessLady
yeah, this is the second time i've started this hunt. i left about a year ago and came back again. and seeing as its like, 1/7? chance of being female ;-;
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by SquishyPanda

I hatched 2 shinies in my first party of the day. let’s play a game, how many shinies can I get before an albino?
the answer? one how many albinos? none
Hello everyone back at it again with the complaints! Not only is the Long Chain Melan Boost a lie, but I feel like I should break my chain over and over again before I reach 500 eggs hatched to hatch melans theseadays. Or at least that seems to be the trend that's been showing up T.T I'm almost 6k into my Larvitar hunt, once again, I'm losing all hope for a melan. I'm gonna end my hunt either at the end of the day or the end of tomorrow. I'm really hoping that this 75% long chain boosts starts doing something soon. Been on this hunt for 29 days so far T.T
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

Pages: 123··· 2021222324··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page