PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 317318319

Teaques's AvatarTeaques
I'm starting to wonder if it was too reckless of me to commit to a melan hunt without shiny charms and arceus. 4k chain has just been surpassed and still nothing, though I did get several troll parties with Albino and Shiny side by side. At this point I doubt that I'll get at least one melan within the planned 7777 eggs On the other hand I've seen people hatch Melans without even hypermode but I don't know what kind of luck it must take
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda

QUOTE originally posted by Teaques

I'm starting to wonder if it was too reckless of me to commit to a melan hunt without shiny charms and arceus. 4k chain has just been surpassed and still nothing, though I did get several troll parties with Albino and Shiny side by side. At this point I doubt that I'll get at least one melan within the planned 7777 eggs On the other hand I've seen people hatch Melans without even hypermode but I don't know what kind of luck it must take
agreed, but no troll parties yet. the only time I’ve EVER gotten 2 specials in one party was 2 shinies
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Teaques's AvatarTeaques

QUOTE originally posted by SquishyPanda

agreed, but no troll parties yet. the only time I’ve EVER gotten 2 specials in one party was 2 shinies
My personal best (or worst) is 2 shinies and 1 albino in a single party and I think it perfectly describes my luck
hedjeroo's Avatarhedjeroo
My first troll party for this part of my melan Buneary hunt. Probably not my first counting the previous chain, but still -- AUUUHHHHH
hedj | she/they/he | blm
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I'm starting to wonder if hypermode and ubercharm actually work. It's been nearly 300 eggs since I've gotten a shiny and well over 500 for an albino. The albino I expect since I don't fully charge the radar everyday but this is getting ridiculous. I'm only about 2,800 eggs in and haven't even gotten 50 shinies. I think the melan God's don't like me very much. But I'm not going to give up so easily!
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104624796 / 200,000,000
Cele's AvatarCele
ya girl is back to complain about spooders again because I've gotten a ridiculous number of albinos the past few days and just hhhhhhh Sally I only need two more melans please 6,566 chain. Last melan was 3522.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
Some super smart person (haha) decided to start a solynx melan hunt. Been at it for 4 days now and already losing my sanity. I knew what I was getting myself into, so why did I pick a Pokemon that takes hundreds of clicks just to get an egg?
ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I.keep.getting.2.shinies.in.1.party. I.want.pale.babs I hatched 11-12 Shinies in my current eevee hunt with a chan of 500 or so, but only one albino..and that was today OwO
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Adian's AvatarAdian
6,135 / 40 ^ My current chain. I'm hunting with all boosts most days but z-crystals. I would like to get one more melan to sell before switching over the Litleo's. I'm just so bored of Cyndaquil. They seem to be a popular hunt so the shinies and albinos are undervalued and no one seems to even want them when I offer them as prizes. :P I'm filling fields and considering selling these off for DPs. My plan is to hunt a single type so I can get a wishalloy badge before switching to another type. At this point I feel I'm gonna be stuck with Cyndaquil until them.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
britney62's Avatarbritney62
* complains about melan amaura *
© Pfp by acrossthecrossing on insta for my use only!

Trades

Selling Swapping

Pokemon Go

I am the owner of this thread

Patterns

Pokeball
&
Prism

Click

my shop

Pages: 123··· 2122232425··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page