PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 317318319

Keylime's AvatarKeylime
I’ve complained here before and about the same hunt as well. So I think yesterday I hit 5k eggs I’m a slow hunter and I’m questioning the worth of this hunt. I messed up on the Neit + Sei day, so I have a Z-crystal saved for another *perfect* day. But it’s really irritating when I just hatched the first shiny I’ve had in 3 Days. I’m very determined to get this melan but I’m starting to feel psychically sick of this hunt. I’m wondering how many more eggs I’ll have to hatch in order for Sally to finally think I deserve this Melan. I feel like I’ve come too far to end the hunt with no success but at the same time, no. Just no. Might end it soon, I guess I‘ll see how November plays out for me.
Keylime • 19 • Pisces • He/She/They
Melan Tapu Lele Hunt
Melan Tapu Fini hunt
Melan Cosmog (x5) hunt
Avatar credit: Myself! | Sig. Background Credit: Pixabay
Damia8's AvatarDamia8
Time to complain again XD I've finally hit 10k eggs. 10080 eggs right now and no melan yet. I'm desperate for this hunt to end. I only want one melan. I really want to take a break from hunting anything seriously. I've been hunting since May! I don't want to give up since I've gone so far though. This is my first melan hunt, and I know that they are supposed to be somewhat difficult, but I didn't expect anything like this orz After I'm done with Cyndaquil, I really want to try for a male Absol. It definitely won't be for a while though, but I hope that that hunt will be nicer to me than Cyndaquil is.
Hello~! My name's Damia8, but please, call me Damia or Damayonnaise~! ^^
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
I feel guilty for complaining because I know people have gone longer, but 6,725 is above average wait time isn't it? Also I've used a LOT of Z-Crystals that haven't helped. And the tournament is starting so I'm about to lose my Arceus boost. This just isn't fun at all anymore, it hasn't been fun in months. Also I guess other people must be hunting it a lot now because I can't find ANY of my eggs in the shelter and it's really annoying me.
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
I've just broke 3000 on Lileep and I'm sick of it, have planned to quit at 3500 if I still don't have a melan by then. Edit: That moment when you hatch an albino and realize you forgot to use your shiny charm. That could've been a melan...... QwQ
[ PFQ +12 | Works 9am-5pm Mon-Fri ] - Been a while, bear with me while I reacclimatise - Free Exclusive and Variant Exchange! Credits: Avatar | Signature | Banners
HollowStyx's AvatarHollowStyx
@Kaolin Oh I know that pain far too well, I feel for you! I should learn to check my charms but I often forget for a batch or two ><. I feel like I don't have any right to complain about my hunt at just under 4k, but it's really hard to stay motivated when I've seen a few people hatch what I'm hunting in far less lol. I'm delighted for them, and I keep trying to tell myself my hunt is for gems too so I stay motivated but my lack of luck is...discouraging lol.
Avatar art by ohcorny, used with permission.
Devi's AvatarDevi
I know I'm not even near the chains some people have (I'm at about 2.5k) but I'm just going to complain about the lack of eggs for this starly hunt. Last couple of weeks I've been releasing 200 eggs a day and not being able to max out my pass because the shelter is cleared when I go to look around mid server day. I know it's not a 'common' thing to breed but I know there's a few people hunting these little birbs so there should be more than enough eggs.
Devi • She/Her • PM Friendly JOURNALTOYHOUSETRADE SHOP
triibu's Avatartriibu
At around 700 deltaed eggs hatched, no melan in sight, and now its my second 100+ with no shinies (at full boosts)... this is really motivation-killing. :')
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
Just reached over 8k eggs in my quest for a female melan Doduo. So far I've been extremely lucky enough to have hatched melans already for this hunt, but they've all been male. I've used up all my shelter adoptions for today and I'm hoping my daycare eggs will bring me the black kiwi I'm looking for along with the PotD + Sei boosts. Pls Sally gib me the kiwi ;;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Snailormoon's AvatarSnailormoon
Whooo! Okay so- Yesterday (Sei Day) -Z crystal activated -Hatched 400+ Surskit eggs -28 shinies -5 albinos -2 troll parties and 2 sets of twins (Im only around 1.7k chain, but still I could have gotten a melan!) I am triggered, no mlem ;_; Oh well there is always a next time
  • Notes
  • Collecting
  • N/A
  • Advertise
Former Moonlight28459 Former BananaMoonKit Former xX_EdgyK1tt3r_Xx *Avatar by me*
-All the lunar wings! Gib gib Donations are appreciated! -Help me save credits? Pweaze? Blacephalon shall be soon uwu Donations are appreciated! -POISON deltas
Rip yesterday; Sei day Doduo PotD Max charged albino radar Shiny charm Ubercharm I dont even know how many shinies 2 albinos 3 sets of twin shinies 1 set of triplet shinies About 396 Doduo hatched I’m hoping this little female kiwi will appear soon! (It’ll be just my luck if I hatch one right after posting this 😂) Good luck on your hunts, everyone!

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page