PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 313314315

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
My chain is now at 12,117. Max boosts. Been 3,323 eggs since the most recent melan. I just need one more to end this hunt but its taking forever.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
I feel like I'm dying. I've been locked into this hunt for 3 months and I only just hit 1k. I know its not a lot for a normal hunt, but this isn't exactly a normal hunt. I want this to end but I don't have the heart to stop now. D:
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn
SALLY COME ON! That’s so unfair!
♥️ Name: Edith Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Troll parties on my minibbit hunt: 2 Albinos today after hatching 200+ eggs with a z crystal 0 Money left to get more ZC: 9$ Rip me
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
When the only other Melan was over 2k eggs ago (at 6,000~) please god i didnt even want to do this hunt i only need like 1 more PLEASE x_x
You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you!
TigerOfFury's AvatarTigerOfFury
im trying to hunt for a melan charmander i have no boosts (shiny charms, uber, etc) because i have no money, but im still gonna do this hunt because i think i can manage it months have gone by and ive blown through 2,000+ eggs with no stopping or breaking the chain and there's no sign of a melan yet on the bright side, i got a shiny and an albino out of it but gosh DANG i just want this black lizard man
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by TigerOfFury

im trying to hunt for a melan charmander i have no boosts (shiny charms, uber, etc) because i have no money, but im still gonna do this hunt because i think i can manage it months have gone by and ive blown through 2,000+ eggs with no stopping or breaking the chain and there's no sign of a melan yet on the bright side, i got a shiny and an albino out of it but gosh DANG i just want this black lizard man
,,,not to be a super downer, but if the stats in this post are even close to correct, the chance of you hatching a melan with no boosts (1/672 [for a shiny with PR and no HM] x 1/125 [for an albino at lvl 7 radar]) would be about 1/84,000. so....um.....you might want to invest in some upgrades or be ready for a very, very long hunt. ;v;''' I do wish you luck, though!!
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Lazer-Bunny's AvatarLazer-Bunny
Just reached 7,000. Still no melan in sight because I won't get my Arceus rank back for a LONG time. Needless to say, my suffering is immeasurable. :)
☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆ ♡JournalArt shopCredits♡ Emo Squad ☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
gladio's Avatargladio
Understandable.......have a nice day................
em | she/they/he Avatar commissioned offsite. Background: In-game screenshot from Final Fantasy XIV Online
when you have a Z crystal active and are fully chamred plus uber PLUS a 150% boosted chance for melan bc of chain and you only get 3 shinies like please end my live

Pages: 123··· 1617181920··· 313314315

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page