PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ranks and Stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 545556

eura's Avatareura
Completing an objective will give you a star! Objectives are: - claiming arceus rank reward after a certain date (exact date is unknown; after mid-2016 seems to be safe) - hatching a melan after a certain date (exact date is unknown; after mid-2016 seems to be safe) - having all wishalloy or higher badges What we know: - number of stars correlates to your rank, they're tied together in case you get confused. One star is bronze, two stars is silver, three is gold. - stars are permanent once earned! - claiming arceus rank reward gives you a star! -hatching your first melan gives you a star! - rank is not tied to account age - rank is not tied to inventory contents - rank is not tied to tasklist achievements - rank is not tied to forum posts made - not tied to online chain - rank is not tied to currency, fishing, spars, contests, tournaments, or type race Users with Gold rank Schwank Xorpa Schleifi Asia Myrror
LethalLulu's AvatarLethalLulu
I'm silver with two stars. I was thinking it had something to do with melanistic pokemon since that is very fresh on everyone's minds from the previous announcement, but now I'm not so sure. I feel like if that were the case, I'd be lower. Maybe eggs hatched? Achievements gotten? I'm going to screenshot my stats just for reference. one two three
Please visit my shop! I sell Shinies, Albinos, Dex Trades, Currency, Breeding Pairs, Ready to Evolve Pokemon, and do offsite trading!
I'm also silver with two stars. I have Arceus rank, about 190 shiny dexes and I've hatched my own melan (that might be a requirement?).
Avatar & Cactus Amaura made by me.
Member since 12 May 2017
Quietfox's AvatarQuietfox
I'm bronze with one star. I thought it might be Shinydex but that doesn't hold up, even the people with the highest Shinydex aren't gold. If it is melans I've only hatched one so far.
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
Guys, bronze is one, silver two, gold three, nothing is tin. “In ADDITION to colour” something about how stars also show your rank. Basically, it means the color is based off the amount of stars. Im bronze with one star. Now how do we get stars. I’m guessing one for Arceus rank, and I don’t know about the other two.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
eura's Avatareura
It might have something to do with the number of fields we have?
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
I think the stars directly correlate to your rank. I haven't seen a silver card with more or less than two stars or a bronze with more or less than one. I've got silver card and I have: - Highest wishbadge is mythril - Hypermode - 501/512 eggdex - 1159 / 1162 pokedex - 209 shinydexes - three hatched/owned melans - Stuff written in my TC - mega anklet accessory (highest) - ???
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Satorian's AvatarSatorian
No, I have no stars and a normal card, but I have 100+ fields
Lv. 100 — +688,986
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +106,696
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostGrass
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Bronze here! One has got to be being Arceus rank. I think one of them is to unlock all of the summons. No Idea what the third might be though.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Bronze with one star. I think the stars are just an indicator on which rank you have in case the colors confuse you. I have a wishalloy but I've seen two silvers with no wishalloys. I also have 3 self-hatched melans. I feel like it might be posts made? Or maybe something to do with task list completion....
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page