PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ranks and Stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Out of curiousity, does anyone know what's the most common card type? Gold is obviously the least common, but I wonder how common the rest of the ranks are.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

Out of curiousity, does anyone know what's the most common card type? Gold is obviously the least common, but I wonder how common the rest of the ranks are.
I'm pretty sure most of them are no stars or 1 star. A lot of people have hatched melans and haven't done the other two things.. And a lot of people haven't done any of the things
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

No rank, at a guess. Hatching a melan or achieving Arceus rank is no mean feat!
Wyk's AvatarWyk
When was the recode exactly, could anyone tell me please? ^^

Have a nice day~! ^^

Naive nature collector~ ^^ Bunch of summons, gem swap and shinies for sale in my shop~
Journal Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon made by Silver Raven Signature Pagedoll made by Silver Raven
Type Race Score; 0
Vulli's AvatarVulli
Not sure what page unlocks it, clicked through basically all the site links, but I have a feeling I didnt meet any of the requirements anyways hmm! Never hatched a melan yet

QUOTE originally posted by Vulli

Not sure what page unlocks it, clicked through basically all the site links, but I have a feeling I didnt meet any of the requirements anyways hmm! Never hatched a melan yet
unlocks what?
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Wyk

When was the recode exactly, could anyone tell me please? ^^
According to this old announcement, the site came back online after the recode on Feb 6, 2016.
we've figured out that it wasnt exactly the recode that marks when the melans and arceus rank count, since we found some people who hatched melans in early 2017 but dont have stars
Wyk's AvatarWyk
Yeah, that was the point of my question as I hatched a melan in 2016 June and don't have a star sadly :/ Thanks for the help ^^
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Wyk

Yeah, that was the point of my question as I hatched a melan in 2016 June and don't have a star sadly :/ Thanks for the help ^^
Yeah, I'm still not exactly sure when you needed to have hatched the melan for the star to count. I put 'recode' in the main post because that's around where I figure it began recording? It's be great if we could get some solid dates :0

Pages: 123··· 5253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page