PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ranks and Stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234··· 545556

lichgender's Avatarlichgender
Silver and two stars. I have 5 melanistics I've hatched myself so I'm not convinced it's anything to do with how many melans you hatch :P Completely stumped.
Icon by me :)
eura's Avatareura
Oh, the tasklist, summons unlocked, and number of times posted on forums sound promising :o
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Its seemingly obvious what it is 1 Star -1 Nintendium Badge+ 2 Stars -1 Wishalloy Badge+ 3 Stars -All wishalloy My evidence: Juice has a wishalloy and 2 stars, but barely any other badges they have all wishalloy and 3 stars Users with no nintendium have no badges
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

Its seemingly obvious what it is 1 Star -1 Nintendium Badge+ 2 Stars -1 Wishalloy Badge+ 3 Stars -All wishalloy My evidence: Juice has a wishalloy and 2 stars, but barely any other badges they have all wishalloy and 3 stars Users with no nintendium have no badges
That doesn't work, because plenty of people with silver have nintendium or lower.
triibu's Avatartriibu
I have a wishalloy badge and im a normal peasant :') So def not wishalloy related. My guess would be arceus, self-hatched melan, and something third
  • Delta
  • Selling
  • Other
+ many more, including: normal and S/A delta Aron, Koffing, Ditto Check the fields and PM me!
Avatar made by ScribblyGryphon Signature under construction. LF: tabbed signature templates :')
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Cries yeah I just saw that Youd think checking 20 users would make you have enough evidence :')
Karezi's AvatarKarezi
I almost feel like it wouldn't be arceus, since you can lose arceus really fast

Summons I'm Collecting!

× 34 /120 × 3 /120 × 40 /150
Avatar is official art by Mihoyo
lichgender's Avatarlichgender
Badges is a good start. I have one Nintendium badge but I don't have anything above nintendium, yet I have two stars. It's possible the amount of stars you have has to do with your gemwish score? Mine is 943,669,944 What's the card colour based on though?
pinklink's Avatarpinklink
I have bronze and one star and I’m Champion rank with one hatched melan. I honestly don’t think it has anything to do with melan?
Created by Nunka for me
Check out my first 3 fields for PWYW specials and pairs! PFP commissioned from Rylee, used with permission.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Maybe total gemwish score then? o:

Pages: 1234··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page