PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ranks and Stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 53545556

eura's Avatareura
Alright, it's really bothering me that we don't know the exact dates that the melan had to be hatched by/Arceus rank had to be claimed by. Anyone up for some Investigation™? I think it'd be easiest to start with the melans, since there's a clear date they were hatched by in their action log.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
I would help but I already got a star for hatching a melan ;v; (my oldest/first melan was hatched in november 2017, and my newest/recent melan was hatched february 2018) and I've never finished the other two tasks (but i do have 501/512 EggDex 1,106/1,163 PokéDex)
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
FLIPSsided's AvatarFLIPSsided
Yeah I'd try and help too but I'm not Arceus x'D
Discord
Ask Me.
Toyhouse Art Fight DeviantArt [I will have you one day Melon Froakie. XD] Used to be NightTheGreninja. Icon is by Cloverpatch!
You don't have to be arceus to hatch a melan, ,,, but to be safe you should have every other boost xD
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
So we should collect data on who has hatched a melan, what date, if they got a star, and we know the date is between the last person to get one without a star and the first person to get one and a star (only counts if they haven’t hatched a melan since)
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
FLIPSsided's AvatarFLIPSsided

QUOTE originally posted by PurpleTiger

You don't have to be arceus to hatch a melan, ,,, but to be safe you should have every other boost xD
yeeeee I guess so, xD Arceus boosts your chances though, Seems harder to do a Melan hunt at a lower rank xD
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
(I know this conversation is kinda offtopic, but I want to address it for people anyways-- apologies.) If you're going for one melan, I would not recommend getting Arceus rank (unless you're already close). Arceus rank is only particularly useful in long chains, and chances are if you have a long chain, you're going for a lot of melans (likely to sell them). The money you spend on obtaining Arceus rank is likely not worth the boost you get if you only want one melan. I certainly suggest using HM and Uber, and Shiny Charm whenever you're active, though. Those are the important ones. Don't forget that you still get a melan boost regardless of Arceus rank-- it's just less.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
116 Chain for melan Feebas at Champion Rank, only HM and Uber 1595 Chain for melan Alolan Sandshrew, also Champion Rank and only using HM and Uber IMO, Arceus isn't worth it.
eura's Avatareura
Arceus does theoretically help! I'd only really go for it if you want that star/are close to it anyway, though. Melan hunting is kind of a crapshoot in the first place, even with all boosts
Yeah I'm going for 3 melans in this chain but I'm not getting arceus because its just not worth the work you have to do to keep it. Hopefully i get lucky with my 3 melans ';v; I've gotten 2 melans in barely over a 2k chain before. (kind of due to my insane luck with a pre-buff z crystal though.. 3 albinos, 1 melan, under 2k chain... all within 190 eggs) Hopefully i wont have to go to like 5k or somethin Anyways back to stars n ranks edit: just realized it was 1 melan and 4 albinos xD

Pages: 123··· 53545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page