PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ranks and Stars

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 545556

Sammniam2's AvatarSammniam2
I got my Melan (so far ONLY 1) on 2 Jan, of this year and still not Arceus rank. I'm orange and a 1 star (470 egg/1062poke/114shine) and working on my first long Chain. (HM + uber), can't be based on fields as I have 70+. Interesting reading about all this & seeing what others think.
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger

QUOTE originally posted by Sammniam2

I got my Melan (so far ONLY 1) on 2 Jan, of this year and still not Arceus rank. I'm orange and a 1 star (470 egg/1062poke/114shine) and working on my first long Chain. (HM + uber), can't be based on fields as I have 70+. Interesting reading about all this & seeing what others think.
Well it isnt just what we think now, we've proved claiming arceus rank & hatching your first recent melan both give ya stars.
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Is this still needed?
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
eura's Avatareura
I ask that this thread is left undeleted because it archives how we discovered the three conditions for stars on the trainer card. There's still people who are trying to "mythbust" the requirements or "discover" the stars when we've literally figured the requirements out days after they were implemented.
AshiMagari's AvatarAshiMagari
@OP you may want to change the "rank is permanent once earned" thing to "stars are permanent once earned". I assumed arceus rank was permanent but it is definitely just the stars that are.

Pages: 123··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page