PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Convert IP's to DP's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I truly believe the delta system needs a reboot or an update. I think it's very unrewarding, overly complicated, and useless in its current state - though I adore my deltas and do as much as I can to get them. That being said, the change should come to help the shiny market. Making delta points tradeable (so hunters can turn in their excess stock that won't sell instead of trying to lower and lower the prices to sell), re-balancing the way delta points are earned from specials/spent on eggs, etc. are all things that I feel would benefit the system. I don't feel that IP points being directly translated into DP helps. In fact, more clicks = more eggs hatched = more shinies. This would do the exact opposite of what Delta Points are designed to do. The DP system isn't busted, it's just that it needs a little adjusting to be more enticing / rewarding. I see no point to adding more features to it, just enhancing those that already exist/the community has already created (ie cutting out bulk trades by making points tradeable). No support.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Kinda neutral. More DPs would be nice, but they're meant to be obtained exclusively by clicks from guests.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
No support. As stated before, DP is meant to 1. Bring more users to the site and 2. Help the shiny market.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Bump? Remember, there would be a limiter in place so that people could not abuse this proposed suggestion, as stated in the first post

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
Support. Honestly, I think we need more ways to obtain DPs. I end up usually clicking myself to get them, and it's a pain. I advertise, no-one clicks. IPs are SUPER underrated, and honestly it would encourage more activity on the site.
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
selocon's Avatarselocon
How high of a limiter. To show you how easy it is to get IP, I went on a bit of a hiatus, I can back to 20k(ish) IP. I went to over 100k in an hour. This is the problem with IP, ESPECIALLY if Superb Saturday or MCW happens to trigger Garth day. What then? A +10 to all IP and soon everyone has hit that limit. The ONLY way I would support this is something similar to my outline below Every player would first have to have the DP per day via guest click thing lowered. Why? Well if you count work, WIFI elsewhere, and my 4G service I can get, in average, 4-7 DP a day if I want to, exploiting the DP and IPA (IP Address) system. Now let's say it's a 100k per DP for the exchange. If you consider just ONE exchange a day I can get a maximum of EIGHT DELTA POINTS in one day. Once the DP per day is lowered, put a limit on the number exchanges a day, and a LOW limit (I mean 1 or 2) Make the exchange rate high (I'm talking buy the albi radar area) Then I MIGHT consider supporting
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Bump!
Merrill's AvatarMerrill
Everyone has loads of ip floating around right now. Maybe instead of a weekly/daily limit, once a month you can trade a certain amount (however much the staff deem good. I agree w/ 100k:1) for delta points for say 60. That's enough for three eggs or so. Instead of being able to just convert ip to dp, you essentially buy three or four delta eggs once a month.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
No support. The reason delta Pokemon were introduced is because of how absolutely horrendous the shiny market is. Niet was hoping people would burn lots of shiny Pokemon on DP and that'd reduce the supply, thus raising prices. It failed, but that doesn't mean we have to tear the band-aid off. It didn't help, but it's not hurting anything, and more available deltas will just crash their market as well.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
I do not support. If you want more delta points just convert some shinies. If you want to use interaction points just buy another albino radar and sell it from your inventory for some spare credits.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page