PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ability to Convert IP's to DP's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12345

Maga's AvatarMaga
I offer my support - I like the idea of using interaction points fir this purpose. I see where everyone is coming from, but I also dont generally get clicks offsite, and it feels super invasive to me I think using ip could weaken the incentive for the skeevy behavior around dp. it would also make delta shiny hunts less extravagan just my thoughts.
🐛
bump!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
geck's Avatargeck
Support. While the shiny system is reliable for some users (mostly hypermode users), it isn't for others. And getting Guest Clicks is really hard. As long as DPs won't be too easy to get, this is a good idea.
yeeter skeet delete my feet
no support, it takes 750k ip to become 125k credits, which can then be used to buy 12 delta points, meaning 750000/12 =62.5k ip = 1 delta point
× 10 / 250
I shall let the rain fall for eternity
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
No support. Interaction points have two uses: hatching albinos and buying Radars. Hatching albinos obviously gives delta points. Selling Radars gives you credits which you can buy delta points with (about 12, as BlooperVeteran pointed out, since many people use the 10k credits=1 delta point conversion). The second method is also useful in that it helps other users with their hunts, and encourages the production of more delta points by rewarding hunts. Both uses of Interaction Points already lead to methods of obtaining delta points, so this is a redundant suggestion. However, Auracle, I'm more personally eager to see if you'll actually respond to criticisms, or if you will just continue to bump this unnecessary thread.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
I feel that some of the points you guys have brought up have already been covered in the first post. I'd recommend reading all the way through that first before saying anything else
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
The first post does not address the points I, and several others, have brought up. Try again.
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
I could point out repeats of what you said that can be found in the first post, but that'd be a long list. That said, with a limiter to prevent dependence on this proposed feature, I support
bump
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
No support. It's meant to be a shiny/albino/melan sink. I feel if this was implemented, no one would sacrifice extras.
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page