PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability to Convert IP's to DP's

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Ability to Convert IP's to DP's >

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I truly believe the delta system needs a reboot or an update. I think it's very unrewarding, overly complicated, and useless in its current state - though I adore my deltas and do as much as I can to get them. That being said, the change should come to help the shiny market. Making delta points tradeable (so hunters can turn in their excess stock that won't sell instead of trying to lower and lower the prices to sell), re-balancing the way delta points are earned from specials/spent on eggs, etc. are all things that I feel would benefit the system. I don't feel that IP points being directly translated into DP helps. In fact, more clicks = more eggs hatched = more shinies. This would do the exact opposite of what Delta Points are designed to do. The DP system isn't busted, it's just that it needs a little adjusting to be more enticing / rewarding. I see no point to adding more features to it, just enhancing those that already exist/the community has already created (ie cutting out bulk trades by making points tradeable). No support.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page