PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Remster's AvatarRemster
! This journal is for my use only ! ! Do not post here ! ~~~~
Hello to whoever look at this journal :3 I'm using it to keep a memory of all the games I did in the past (good or bad), and also to keep track of my shinies and albinos, and other things ! Concerning the games, it's one post for one game (except one of the post because I forgot :P), like this the BBCode is not ridiculously long, and I was not lost when I needed to edit. Sprites ! My shinies (WIP) : Kanto -> Sinnoh | Unova -> Galar My albinos (WIP)

Melan I wish to have one day

Top Priority
♂/♀x2 ♂/♀
♂x2/♀x2 ♂ x3 x2
♂x2
Secondary priority
♂/♀ ♂x2
♂/♀
♂/♀
♂/♀
♂x2
x3
♂x3
♂x2
x2
♂/♀
Tertiary priority
♂x2
♂x2
♂x2
♂x2 x2

Melan (+ line) I'm interested to hunt | NO LEGENDS

Kanto
Johto
Hoenn
Sinnoh
Hisui
Unys
Kalos (waiting for sprite update)
Alola (waiting for sprite update)
Galar
Formes Hisui
Formes Alola
Formes Galar
Mégas
Variants/Exclusives
My patterns :
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #1

~~ Game #1 ~~
Difficulty : Medium End date : March 14 at 12:00:00 (Pokefarm time) First prize : One of these of your choice !
Burn Drive
Chill Drive
Douse Drive
Shock Drive
Consolation prizes for other winners :
Sweet Heart
x5

Guess it !

My character have a title of nobility, and I want you to guess which one in the following list : - King - Prince - Grand Duke - Duke - Marquis - Count - Viscount - Baron - Lord - Knight What is his title ? Form : I want to enter ! Name: You know what you need to write here :P If I win the first prize, I want: DO NOT say "random", you need to choose one ! If I win a consolation prize, I: Say "want it" or "don't want it", you're free to don't want it if it doesn't interest you My answer is: Only write one title, the one you think is correct Extra: Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say)

Players

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes
PlayersAnswersFirst PrizeConsolation prize
AdianKing
Douse Drive
YES
MariNeePrince
Shock Drive
YES
MagicswirlsBaron
Burn Drive
YES
Moonlight28459Knight
Chill Drive
YES
SkywardthedragonCount
Burn Drive
YES
FoxzebraLord
Douse Drive
YES
QuoteBaron
Shock Drive
YES
PlantNinja13Marquis
Shock Drive
YES
QueenxlinnGrand Duke
Chill Drive
YES

Results

The game is finished, so here are the results !
The answer is : Prince Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : MariNee Prize claimed ? YES
Unfortunately, there's no other winners, so no consolation prizes will be given
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #2

~~ Game #2 ~~ (this game is a fail duh)
Difficulty : Very Hard End date : March 20 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time) [EXTENDED TO MARCH 22 15:00:00] First prize :
Gracidea Seed
Consolation prizes for other winners : A shiny Marill + same thing as the consolation prize for the correct region Consolation prizes for correct region : 5 evolution stones/items of your choice, 2 max for each evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Pulse Orb
) Bonus prize for winners :
Gracidea
(see more infos in the "Guess it !" hideboxe)

Guess it !

When he was 10, for his birthday, my character got a Pokémon from his parents, and I want you to guess which one it was. To help you : - The Pokémon IS NOT a legendary/UB/fakemon - The Pokémon IS NOT a mega. A Pokémon can't stay in it's mega forme constantly unlike in Pokefarm - The Pokémon IS NOT a new Pokémon from USUM - The Pokémon IS NOT a totem - It can be any stage of the Pokémon - It can be any existing forme of a Pokémon with exceptions

more infos

- Pikachu, Darmanitan, Greninja, Furfrou and Silvally have only their original forme (Type: Null and Silvally are not legendaries for me btw) - Pichu have an alternate forme "Spiky-eared" in case you don't know this - Flabébé/Floette/Florges have only the White, Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue color. There's not the AZ Floette - Every other formes not in main games (like the Purple Kecleon from Mystery Dungeon or the Crystal Onix from the anime) don't count, so don't propose them, only propose alternate formes from main games
- The region is one of the following one : Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Orre - Sinnoh - Unova - Kalos - Alola - The region is not necessarily the one of the game where the Pokémon appeared for the first time (but it can be), it's the one where my character's parents found it - The gender and the shiny answers are only to help you to win if another player guess the Pokémon too, and it's also to win the bonus prize What was the Pokémon ? Form : I want to enter ! Name: You know what you need to write here :P If I win a consolation prize, I: Say "want it" or "don't want it", you're free to don't want it if it doesn't interest you. Precise for both consolation prizes please (winner first, region second) and what you want for the region prize. You can say "random/any" for the region prize My answers are: Only write one answer for each, the one you think is correct - Pokémon: The name of the Pokémon - Region: One of the regions indicated in the "To help you" part - Gender: "Male", "Female" or "None" - Shiny: "Yes" or "No" Extra: Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say) The bonus prize If, with the Pokémon, you're able to guess : - the region - the gender - if the Pokémon is shiny or not You will win the bonus prize with the main prize !

Attempt #1

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region
PlayersPokémonRegionGenderShinyConsolation prizes
koalacorn13KlefkiKalosFemaleNoYES ???
FyrenaEeveeOrreMaleNoYES/RANDOM
Moonlight28459PikachuSinnohFemaleYesYES/RANDOM
twickers14 RockruffKalosMaleNoYES ???
AlexYXCPichu (Spiky-eared)KantoMaleNoYES/RANDOM
AquaAleeaVaporeonHoennMaleNoYES ???
AdianEeveeHoennMaleNoYES/RANDOM
DreamThiefFletchlingKalosFemaleYesYES/NO

Well, that's ok if nobody found it yet ! But I need to give you a new hint to help you a little, so here it is ! New hint : There's two vowels in the region's name, which is the region of the generation of the Pokémon in the main games. It means : -> You need to choose a Pokémon from the following regions : Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Kalos -> Ex : If you say Eevee is from Kalos, it's not correct. You need to say Eevee is from Kanto. Here is the list of Pokémon you can't guess anymore (+ every Pokémon from Unova and Alola) :
Pikachu
-
Eevee
-
Vaporeon
-
Pichu (Spiky-eared)
-
Fletchling
-
Klefki
For people guessing for the second time, here is the new form : I want to try again ! My answers are: - Pokémon: - Region: - Gender: - Shiny: Extra:

Attempt #2

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region
PlayersPokémonRegionGenderShinyConsolation prizes
AquaAleeaPiplupSinnohFemaleNo///
Moonlight28459MeowthKantoMaleNo///
FyrenaFurfrouKalosMaleYes///
StaraviaLuxraySinnohMaleNoYES ???
koalacorn13ChatotSinnohFemaleNo///

Results

The game is finished, so here are the results !
The answers are : Stantler Johto Male No Is there a winner ? NO :c Closest player to the answer : AlexYXC Prize claimed ? YES
Why is AlexYXC the closest : Stantler is Pokémon #234 in the national Dex. Here is the number of each Pokémon proposed during the game : .
#PokémonPlayers
025PikachuMoonlight28459
052MeowthMoonlight28459
133EeveeFyrena
133EeveeAdian
134VaporeonAquaAleea
172Pichu (Spiky-eared)AlexYXC
393PiplupAquaAleea
405LuxrayStaravia
441Chatotkoalacorn13
661FletchlingDreamThief
676FurfrouFyrena
707Klefkikoalacorn13
744Rockrufftwickers14
Like you can see, AlexYXC is the closest to Stantler with Pichu (234-172=62), so AlexYXC is the winner of the Gracidea Seed. Of course, if the prize is not claimed, AquaAleea will be the new winner with Vaporeon (234-134=100), etc, etc... Unfortunately, there's no other winners or people that have guessed the correct region (Johto), so no consolation prizes will be given
If nobody find the Pokémon at the end of the game, I will give you 2 extra days to guess it, and everyone can exceptionally try again. Of course, do not propose again a Pokémon already proposed BEFORE the extension, because it'll be useless. A new hint will be given to you, about the region You will only gain one consolation prize for the correct region (if you find it for both try, only one will count) If after the extension nobody find the Pokémon, then the prize will be given to the closest to the answer. The bonus prize, however, will not be given.
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #3

~~Game #3~~
Difficulty : Hard -> Medium (with hint) ~~ End Date : March 26 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm Time) [EXTENDED to March 30 at 15:00:00]
First prize :
Mythrite
Consolation prizes for other winners : One of these of your choice
Bindi
King's Shield
Glimmering Scale
Consolation prizes for players proposing a legendary Pokémon from the same region as the good one : 1 random gummi (no
Blue
-
Brown
-
Grey
-
Sky
-
Yellow
) +1 random evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Puls Orb
)

Guess it !

Well, the last game was... a fail, yes ! So this one will be easier ! This time, the Pokémon you need to guess is... a LEGENDARY ! Yes, my character has a legendary Pokémon, and it's actually his first Pokémon ever ! Crazy, isn't it ? (No, my character is not a chosen one or whatever, it was just pure random luck when he was a little child) And now I want you to find which one it is !
To help you :
In case you forgot, or didn't participate to the previous game, Type: Null and Silvally are not legendaries for me ~~ The Pokémon IS NOT one of these legends :

don't propose them

Cosmog, Cosmoem, all the new legends from USUM, every alternate formes of Arceus (but you can propose Arceus), Magearna (both), Marshadow
~~ I don't think it's useful to say this, but I don't see UBs as legends... ~~ Don't dare to propose Bunbori °-° ~~ If a legendary Pokémon have an alternate forme that is not in a main game, do not propose it (except XD001 from Pokémon XD, it's the only one you can propose) ~~ You can, of course, propose an alternate forme of a legendary if I didn't stated you can't c:
Which legendary Pokémon it is ?

So, because nobody found the Pokémon, the game is extended to March 30, and everyone can try again ! Of course, if you try again, you can't win two times the same prize. If the answer is correct for both tries, only one will count.
Here's the hint !
Do you know or just remember the summon items you can unlock depending of how many Master you have ? Yes, the summon of the legendary you need to guess is one of them ! If you don't know which one it can be, check here and look at the Master Unlocks part
-> Latias can't be proposed anymore

BBCode of the form

Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I want to enter ![/b] Only for people entering the game [b]I want to try again ![/b] Only for people trying again [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win the consolation prize for winners:[/b] Precise what you want. If you say you want it without precision, I'll assume you want something random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win the consolation prize for the good region:[/b] Same as above. No precision = you want everything random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the icon [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Players

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region X -> attempt unavailable
PlayersAttempt #1Attempt #2Consolation prizes
Fyrena
Jirachi
Manaphy
YES/YES
Foxzebra
Latias
Mew
YES/YES
DreamThief
Shaymin
Genesect
NO/NO
Victini
Reshiram
Glimmering Scale
/YES
twickers14
Lugia
Volcanion
King's Shield
/YES
Adian
Suicune
YES/YES
koalacorn13
Articuno
Meloetta
YES/YES
AquaAleea
Uxie
Heatran
King's Shield
/YES
Any evolution stones
BayleafBeeen
Ho-Oh
Hoopa
NO/YES
Queenxlinn
Entei
YES/YES
nenaiscute801
Darkrai
XYES/YES
Royal gummi and Moon Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
X
Glimmering Scale
/YES
Cryistal
Reshiram
XYES/YES
Vriska Serk8
Cresselia
XYES/YES

Results

The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Deoxys (speed) Is there a winner ? No :c Closest player to the answer : Fyrena Prize claimed ? YES Why is Fyrena the closest : Jirachi, their first attempt, is the closest legendary to Deoxys (speed), so Fyrena is the winner of the
Mythrite
Consolation prizes : .
WinnersPokémon of the good regionPrize claimed ?
Foxzebra
Latias
YES
Silver Gummi and Sun Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
YES
Remster's AvatarRemster

Easter

~~Easter special game~~
Difficulty : Hard ~~ End Date : March 30 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time) [EXTENDED to March 31 at 15:00:00]
First Prize :
Reveal Glass
Prize for 1 egg : 1 random evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Pulse Orb
) Prize for 2 eggs : 1
cookie
Prize for 3 eggs : 1 random med gem among the following types :
Normal
-
Water
-
Electric
-
Grass
-
Poison
-
Flying
-
Psychic
-
Bug
-
Dragon
-
Dark
-
Steel
-
Fairy

Guess it !

Mmmmh ? What ? It's to soon ? Noooooooo, it's not ! I'm doing this game now because Easter is close :3 And I wanted to do it right now so blebleblebleble ! So, for this special game, I want you to guess 9 eggs. I'll start with 3, and every 2 days (don't count March 22, it's too late), as soon as possible after the reset, I'll give you the next 3. Yes, it means you'll have less time for the later ones but, hey, this is how the game work, so *puts on sunglasses* deal with it ! (⌐■_■)
You can try only one time per set of eggs, and only one time for the last thing to guess. It means you can post 4 times for this game instead of 1 time c: BUT you can't put more than 1 try in the same post. So, if you enter the game during the third set (for example), you need to wait at least one player post (or me) after you to try for the second set, and same thing for the third one. No, you don't have to do them in the right order if you enter during the second/third set, this order was just an example, but keep in mind the head of the form is absolutely necessary for me to know which set it is ! Each egg have a hint to help you to find it. The hint depend of the number of the egg (1-2-3)
How works the hints ? Egg 1 : I'll put a color you can see on the egg and indicated in the egg description, so be sure it's the good color. If the color is not in an egg description, don't propose it. ~~ Egg 2 : I'll put the type (or the first type if there's 2 types) of the egg ~~ Egg 3 : I'll put in which part of the Pokefarm PokéDex the egg is
A little help for you : The 9 eggs are all different eggs ~~ An egg can be any eggs (normal/legend/UB/etc...) ~~ An egg can be an Alolan forme too (just imagine the "Alolan Forme" is put AFTER the Pokémon name), but you need to precise if it's one or not ~~ You can use the supplier (if you have hatched all the eggs) or the wiki to see all the eggs (you can know the color) ~~ You can use the "filters" option of the PokéDex to search eggs by types ~~ You can use bulbapedia to search official Pokémon by color to help you to find the egg of them quickly (but check if the egg description of Pokefarm have the color clearly indicated, because a Pokémon can have the color, but not his egg !)
Now I hear you... "But Remster, this game has nothing to do with your character !" Huéuéuéuéué, in fact, it has something to do with him 8D After the last set of eggs, at the second reset (two days later), there will be a last thing to guess to get the first prize, but you need to wait to know what it is :3 (I have a reason for this : it'll depend of how many eggs were correctly guessed) When this time will come, you'll not be able anymore to guess the eggs !

Because some eggs are still missing, a bonus attempt is given for all the players participating to this game ! The game is also extended for only one day, and will not be extended anymore. It means you have only one day to try for the missing eggs before you need to guess the last thing. A hint has been given to 2 of the missing eggs to help you to find them. All the eggs already proposed matching the hints can't be proposed anymore (check the eggs part)

Eggs to guess/already proposed

X -> Hint unavailable -> Hint unavailable because egg found Here's the first set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus hints
#1Brown
#2DarkX
#3HoennDragon
What are these eggs ? Here's the second set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus hints
#1 (4)RedX
#2 (5)Normal
#3 (6)Variants
What are these eggs ? Here's the last set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus Hint
#1 (7)YellowElectric
#2 (8)Psychic
#3 (9)HoennX
What are these eggs ?
Here are all the eggs you can't propose anymore : Egg #2 :
Murkrow
-
Sneasel
-
Houndoor
-
Poochyena
-
Absol
-
Zorua
-
Meowth (Alolan)
-
Impyre
~~ Egg #3 :
Rayquaza
~~ Egg #4 :
Paras
-
Wurmple
-
Carvanha
-
Darumaka
-
Mienfoo
-
Heatmor
-
Larvesta
-
Litten
-
Buzzwole
~~ Egg #7 :
Pichu
-
Tynamo
-
Surfing Pichu
~~ Egg #9 :
Treecko
-
Mudkip
-
Surskit
-
Whismur
-
Numel
-
Trapinch
-
Swablu
-
Zangoose
-
Seviper
-
Snorunt
-
Bagon

BBCode of the form

Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I want to follow the Easter Bunny ![/b] Only for set 1 [b]Wait, there's two Easter Bunnies now ![/b] Only for set 2 [b]Three Easter Bunnies ?! My life is a lie !!![/b] Only for set 3 [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win one or more eggs prizes:[/b] Precise what you want. If you say you want them without precision, I'll assume you want everything and random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer per egg, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the egg image [b]- Egg 1:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon with the correct color [b]- Egg 2:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon with the correct type [b]- Egg 3:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon from the correct part of the PokéDex [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

BBCode of the bonus attempt

Copy/paste this form. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I stole the eggs ! BWAHAHAHAHA !!![/b] [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer per egg, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the egg image [b]- Egg 2:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon [b]- Egg 3:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 4:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 7:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 9:[/b] Same as above [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Soooo... 5/9 eggs found, that's great ! But you need the last eggs for what I decided to do. Check the results part to see them all in order ! Now, this is what I want you to do... Study carefully the eggs, they have a secret. A secret that can be found in one of my first three fields if you study them carefully too. Maybe it'll be easy, maybe not, it'll just depend of you ! You don't need a form to post your answer, just tell me that's your answer, and that's good. Good luck everyone !

Moonlight28459 | Fyrena | Foxzebra | AlexYXC | DreamThief | twickers14 | Quote | Adian | koalacorn13 | Staravia

Players (1-10)

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of 3 correct eggs Players in blue are winners of 2 correct eggs Players in pink are winners of 1 correct egg
PlayersSet #1Set #2Set #3Bonus attemptEggs prizes
Moonlight28459
Swinub
Murkrow
Mudkip
Larvesta
Ditto
Koroku
Pichu
Espurr
Zangoose
YESx3
Fyrena
Sentret
Poochyena
Swablu
Buzzwole
Stantler
Frosdour
Sandshrew
Spoink
Trapinch
Inkay
Latias
Magby
Elekid
Poochyena
YESx3
Foxzebra
Eevee
Zorua
Torchic
Wurmple
Eevee
Guild Igglybuff
Pichu
Abra
Swablu
Purrloin
Bagon
Kricketot
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
AlexYXC
Kabuto
Impyre
Skitty
Paras
Ditto
Seasonal Turtwig
Psyduck
XD001
Surskit
???
Latios
Pansear
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
DreamThief
Farfetch'd
Houndoor
Wailmer
Darumaka
Drampa
Blue Moon Slugma
Natu
Espurr
Numel
Kinaster
Latios
Caterpie
Togedemaru
Spoink
NO NO YES
twickers14
Mudbray
Poochyena
Skitty
Heatmor
Zigzagoon
Shooting Star Cleffa
Pichu
Drowzee
Whismur
Lunupine
Bagon
Throh
Elekid
Lotad
YESx3
Cubone
Zorua
Skitty
Darumaka
Sentret
Shinxel
Joltik
Espurr
Bagon
YESx3
Adian
Eevee
Poochyena
Ralts
Litten
Sentret
Surfing Pichu
Psyduck
Solosis
Treecko
YESx3
koalacorn13
Bidoof
Meowth (Alolan)
Mawile
Paras
Minccino
Koroku
Jirachi
Abra
Snorunt
YESx3
Staravia
Pidgey
Sneasel
Taillow
Carvanha
Zigzagoon
Flying Pichu
Abra
Gothita
Mudkip
Inkay
Bagon
Delibird
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
BayleafBeeen | Yena Doe

Players (11-20)

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of 3 correct eggs Players in blue are winners of 2 correct eggs Players in pink are winners of 1 correct egg
PlayersSet #1Set #2Set #3Bonus attemptEggs prizes
BayleafBeeen
Squirtle
Houndoor
Duskull
Paras
Munchlax
Snowpoke
Chingling
Espurr
Seviper
Purrloin
Latias
Tentacool
Electrike
Torchic
YESx3
Yena Doe
Nincada
Absol
Rayquaza
Mienfoo
Glameow
Guild Igglybuff
Tynamo
Abra
Zangoose
Sableye
Latios
Fennekin
Zapdos
Seedot
YESx3

Results

Here are the results ! Eggs :
Swinub
-
Yveltal
-
Latios
-
Voltorb
-
Eevee
-
Surfing Pichu
-
Tapu Koko
-
Espurr
-
Regirock

The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Sylvester Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : Yena Doe Prize claimed ? YES How you were supposed to find the answer : The answer was, in fact, my character's name. By reading only the first letter of each egg, you could have guess it. Also, one of the Pokémon in my first three fields have the same name
Consolation prizes : .
WinnersGood eggs set #1Good eggs set #2Good eggs set #3Prizes claimed ?
Moonlight28459
Swinub
Espurr
YES
Moon Stone and Dusk Stone
Foxzebra
Eevee
YES
Ice Stone
AlexYXC
Latios
YES
Whipped Dream
Espurr
YES
Ancient Power Orb
Adian
Surfing Pichu
YES
King's Rock
BayleafBeeen
Espurr
YES
Ice Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
YES
Whipped Dream
DreamThief is not added because they don't want the prizes

Misc. AlexYXC can participate to this game if they want ~~ If I see you have too much difficulties to find all the eggs, maybe I'll do something before you need to guess the last thing ~~ Prizes for eggs are for each set of eggs. It means if you guess : .
SetEggs
You'll win 1 cookie and 1 random evolution stones/items. It's one prize per set, so you can win 3 consolation prizes instead of just one ~~ If you win the main prize and you're supposed to win eggs prizes, you'll win them
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #4

• Main
  • Past winners
  • Game #4
  • Players & Results
(This is, normally, a temporary template. Big thanks to Gladion for this c:) ~~Game #4~~ Difficulty Very hard -> Hard (with hint 3) -> Medium (with hint 4) ~~ End date April 11 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Music Box
Consolation prize for winners A random
for Marill
shiny among the following ones :
Marill
x6 -
Ralts
-
Fennekin
OR 3 med gems of your choice (no
Fire
-
Ice
-
Ground
-
Psychic
-
Rock
) WARNING : I can't do a lot for some, so if I can't give you what you want, I'll ask you something else. Also, you'll got med gems if I don't have enough shinies ~~ Click the tab of the game to play !
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Guess it ! ~~ Hello there ♪ For this game, you'll have to guess another of my character's Pokémon... A SHINY ! But, don't worry, you'll have some hints given by... HIM ! Except Sunday and Monday (April 1 and 2), he'll give you 4 hints in his custom description, a hint every two days. Because of this, the difficulty will decrease progressively, meaning it'll become easier and easier to guess the Pokémon. At first, you'll just have to propose a Pokémon randomly, but after each hint, you need to respect them, so there's fewer and fewer Pokémon available. Oh, and, yes, you can try 5 times if you're lucky c: If you enter during, I don't know, the third hint, you can try only 2 times.
How the entries works ? This game have a particular way to work with the entries... Depending of how many hints there were when you guessed the right Pokémon if you guessed it, you'll have a certain amount of points at the end. This is how many points you can possibly get : .
Number of hintsPoints
The more you have points, the more you have a chance to win ! Even with 1 point you can ! So good luck ! :D
If the Pokémon is not found In the case nobody find the Pokémon, this is what will happen : I'll act like everyone have 1 point, so everyone can be the winner. Also, a consolation prize will be given to the closest to the answer (I'll not count the winner if it's this player).
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]I want to enter ![/b] Only if you try for the first time [b]I want to try again #? ![/b] Depending of how many times you tried, put the number instead of the question mark (2 or 3 or 4 or 5) [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Precise if you want it or not and what (a random shiny or 3 med gems of your choice). If you want it but don't precise, your prize will be completely random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Write the name or put the icon of the Pokémon [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players .
PlayersNo hintsHint 1Hint 2Hint 3Hint 4Consolation prizes
AquaAleea
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Pyroar
Luvdisc
Whiscash
Marill
or x3
Water Med Gem
queenxlinn
Pignite
Jynx
Walrein
Random gems
Cryistal
Ninetales
Lopunny
Fennekin
(or random)
twickers14
Manectric
Skitty
Spinda
Milotic
Wailord
Fennekin
(or random)
Foxzebra
Dragonair
Swablu
Lapras
Gyarados
Pelipper
Random shiny
Adian
Rockruff
Flabébé
Miltank
Milotic
Luvdisc
x3
Dragon Med Gem
(or random)
DreamThief
Mudkip
Clefairy
Florges
Lumineon
Sharpedo
Marill
or
Ralts
or random gems
AlexYXC
Joltik
Meloetta
Gardevoir
Primarina
Ludicolo
Random
clairvoyage
Ninetales
Ralts
Moonlight28459
Lilligant
Kangaskhan
Primarina
Milotic
Random
LeoOshawott
Blissey
Alomomola
Crawdaunt
Ralts
or
Fennekin
optiical
Jynx
Primarina
Luvdisc
Random shiny
koalacorn13
Lapras
Whiscash
Random
MelloRange
Samurott
Gorebyss
Random shiny
dinogolfer
Azumarill
Milotic
Ralts
(or random)
Bianica
Vaporeon
Gorebyss
Random gems
Silverr Rose
Corsola
Luvdisc
Marill
or
Fennekin
Vio99
Blastoise
Milotic
Fennekin
WaterWolf600
Huntail
Random shiny
Selena5000
Gorebyss
Random

Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Sharpedo Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #5

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #5
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #5 : The winners are chosen with a random number generator depending of how many points they have. The more you have points, the more you have a chance to be selected by the generator. Even with only 1 point you can win. Each point will be a number for you, in order of who entered the game. If player 1 has 2 points and player 2 just 1, then "1" and "2" will be for player 1 and "3" for player 2. Of course, the winner of the first prizes can't win the second prize and all of their other numbers will be ignored
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
~~Game #5~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date April 24 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5 ~~ Second prize
Ralts
~~ Consolation prizes Your consolation prizes will depend of how many good answers you have. If you are the winner, you'll get them too

Prizes

This is the table where you can know the amount you can win. The hideboxes after the table show you what prizes you can get. For each Pokémon, you have the gender, the level, the berry preference, the nature and the IVs indicated in case it interest you
Number of good answersPokémonAccessories
1-21 variant2 accessories [scour]
3-41 exclusive1 accessory [berries I]
5-61 variant 1 exclusive2 accessories [scour] 1 accessory [berries I]
7-82 variants 2 exclusives4 accessories [scour] 2 accessories [berries I]
9-103 exclusives2 accessories [berries I] 1 accessory [berries II]
11-123 exclusives 1 legendary/3 variants2 accessories [berries II]
If there's not enough accessories [berries II], you'll get 10 random accessories [scour] for each accessory [berries II] instead
If you're looking for some Pokémon to create breeding pairs, maybe you'll find something you want here ? Variants

Saiyan Rattata (1 - 33)

Saiyan Rattata
NumberGenderLevelBerry preferenceNatureIVs
#17BitterCareful20|06|04|06|10|00
#27DryModest31|06|19|17|30|31
#312SourBold31|06|19|18|16|10
#410AnyDocile28|06|09|30|21|00
#514BitterGentle04|18|30|30|29|01
#65SourRelaxed29|04|09|06|29|20
#710BitterCareful29|24|22|30|29|30
#812AnyDocile31|05|25|06|27|00
#99BitterGentle16|14|16|30|29|00
#108SweetNaïve31|29|09|03|20|00
#1125SourLax31|05|02|13|26|00
#126SourBold28|06|19|09|26|26
#1315SourBold29|11|09|22|26|20
#1420SourBold05|27|19|06|01|01
#157AnyHardy29|06|28|26|03|01
#1624SpicyAdamant30|06|09|06|26|26
#1721AnySerious13|19|19|10|29|01
#1820SourLax31|06|08|30|30|26
#1914BitterCareful31|16|19|02|29|01
#2025AnySerious23|09|09|06|18|01
#211SweetNaïve14|23|19|24|23|14
#2215SweetHasty31|19|14|06|29|22
#2325AnyBashful29|06|02|26|29|05
#2410BitterGentle16|02|01|09|08|11
#2515DryQuiet24|06|09|10|29|25
#2619SourLax29|31|09|11|26|27
#2713AnyDocile29|10|19|02|29|24
#2818DryRash31|05|19|30|08|00
#2911AnyDocile05|06|19|06|05|09
#3016DryModest31|30|30|17|29|01
#315AnyBashful29|09|19|29|15|00
#3221SourBold14|06|19|06|06|04
#3325SpicyAdamant16|26|29|06|26|01

Shooting Star Line (34 - 41)

Shooting Star Cleffa
#342SourBold29|27|07|24|05|14
#353SpicyBrave14|31|25|15|03|17
#3628SourRelaxed10|21|05|12|03|28
#372AnyHardy02|21|26|05|13|21
#3812AnyHardy30|21|05|31|19|21
Shooting Star Clefairy
#3997DryRash06|02|14|12|07|25
#406AnyQuirky03|12|10|21|10|18
#4131AnyQuirky06|11|17|26|17|21

Koroku (42 - 43)

Koroku
#4218SpicyNaughty30|30|12|31|02|27
#433DryModest13|21|22|23|01|07

Guild Igglybuff (44)

Guild Igglybuff
#441AnySerious06|23|14|08|17|29

Apocalyptic Growlithe (45 - 46)

Apocalyptic Growlithe
#4511BitterCalm07|31|11|15|06|18
#468DryModest03|18|29|00|30|00

Snowpoke Line (47 - 48)

Snowpoke
#471DryModest06|20|17|25|08|17
Snowbro
#4843BitterSassy00|16|18|00|08|18

Death Star Electrode (49)

Death Star Electrode
NumberLevelBerry preferenceNatureIVs
#4931DryRash01|04|13|31|19|00

Early Bird Natu (50)

Early Bird Natu
#5018AnyHardy09|22|08|22|29|28

Vampire Line (51 - 65)

Gligar Vampire
#516BitterCareful02|17|14|10|17|00
#5211DryRash13|24|26|25|25|06
#5303SourImpish13|17|15|25|08|14
#546AnyHardy00|24|14|28|19|00
#5512BitterCareful01|17|14|17|26|06
#567DryRash13|17|16|26|29|24
#576AnyHardy13|17|21|08|01|30
#5813SourLax10|17|21|24|07|00
#593DryQuiet10|24|14|24|13|03
#6012DryMild01|13|21|24|07|18
#6110AnyDocile28|21|17|29|26|02
Gliscor Vampire
#6236SweetTimid27|02|07|16|31|13
#6316SourLax27|28|17|25|20|16
#6416BitterCareful14|05|17|25|04|30
#6516SweetTimid16|03|09|14|27|25

Frosdour (66)

Frosdour
#6615DryMild05|30|04|23|28|31

Apocalyptic Poochyena (67 - 83)

Apocalyptic Poochyena
#676AnyQuirky03|13|03|02|30|09
#686DryQuiet03|05|00|05|01|08
#691BitterCareful14|23|28|00|08|08
#703BitterCareful03|13|19|11|13|06
#714DryMild28|14|07|05|08|08
#722BitterCareful10|25|00|08|08|08
#732AnyBashful03|15|00|28|27|13
#746SpicyLonely03|15|30|15|01|08
#757AnyHardy14|15|04|05|28|17
#766SpicyLonely03|15|04|05|01|03
#772BitterCalm28|12|24|05|01|08
#7832SourBold00|01|23|28|15|29
#795SweetHasty14|15|16|31|02|08
#8023AnyBashful26|31|19|02|08|29
#812SpicyBrave15|20|00|05|08|04
#823SweetNaïve03|10|24|14|01|31
#833BitterCareful02|26|00|22|01|08

Seasonal Turtwig (84)

Seasonal Turtwig
#842SpicyBrave15|18|14|13|12|06

Shinxel Line (85 - 86)

Shinxel
#852BitterSassy19|04|08|19|13|27
Fluxray
#8666AnyBashful05|14|05|17|02|17

Snow Combee (87 - 103)

Snow Combee
#872BitterGentle22|16|13|29|31|02
#881BitterGentle18|18|13|27|18|26
#8962SourRelaxed26|31|30|07|05|06
#901AnyHardy18|15|29|29|03|04
#911AnyQuirky28|26|21|12|25|25
#9210SpicyLonely03|16|29|25|31|23
#9313SpicyLonely16|13|29|29|00|28
#9420SweetJolly24|24|00|15|27|10
#951BitterGentle18|22|26|17|24|02
#962SourLax21|10|16|29|18|19
#971BitterGentle13|16|13|13|21|02
#982AnyBashful24|02|20|12|19|28
#994SpicyAdamant19|26|08|20|30|07
#1003BitterGentle18|09|13|15|15|19
#1012SourLax18|23|31|12|15|01
#1022BitterSassy16|20|17|17|09|19
#10344BitterGentle10|31|17|22|16|03

Purrloin Hallowe'en Witch (104 - 105)

Purrloin Hallowe'en Witch
#1047SweetTimid05|18|08|20|23|06
#1058SpicyAdamant06|12|24|23|20|27

Apocalyptic Golurk (106 - 109)

Apocalyptic Golurk
#10650DryModest05|01|05|17|01|00
#10750SpicyNaughty28|24|26|12|12|01
#10850SpicyBrave26|29|19|02|03|23
#10950DryModest12|04|09|22|12|27

Exclusives

Lunupine (110 - 117)

Lunupine
#1102SweetJolly05|11|10|19|18|12
#11116SweetTimid21|29|08|01|28|10
#1123SourRelaxed00|17|21|05|20|28
#11319AnyQuirky15|29|09|25|25|03
#1142SweetTimid21|07|17|20|25|03
#1156SweetHasty09|23|09|01|15|09
#1162AnyBashful00|15|08|16|07|03
#1172DryMild02|11|31|20|07|09

Blophin Line (118 - 122)

Blophin
#118100SweetTimid11|28|24|10|09|15
#1192AnyQuirky00|25|02|15|03|12
#1202AnyQuirky21|01|12|07|03|29
Inflale
#121100BitterGentle14|26|19|28|23|30
#122100SweetTimid29|27|20|29|30|11

Orkit (123)

Orkit
#12319AnyHardy15|01|06|20|07|02

Faemueno (124 - 126)

Faemueno
#1242DryModest08|18|18|00|05|29
#1252AnyDocile04|08|16|23|27|27
#1261SpicyBrave07|14|25|25|06|11

Wagell Line (127 - 128)

Wagell
#12711SweetJolly22|30|01|27|01|24
Wanamangora
#12829DryMild26|08|05|23|22|17

Impyre (129 - 144)

Impyre
#1293SpicyLonely06|21|25|24|26|25
#1301SpicyLonely26|21|28|18|03|09
#1311DryRash27|28|22|00|02|19
#1327AnyQuirky19|26|06|11|03|19
#1332SweetNaïve24|23|22|06|28|19
#1349DryRash28|12|26|31|23|07
#13522SpicyLonely01|09|25|13|19|25
#1361SweetJolly26|25|19|00|28|19
#1371AnyHardy00|18|27|10|03|13
#1381SourImpish03|21|26|26|17|15
#1391SweetJolly09|09|26|23|04|19
#14012SourRelaxed25|11|10|00|17|11
#1413AnyQuirky19|00|00|24|28|23
#1422DryModest19|11|10|00|20|05
#1432BitterGentle21|11|22|08|19|19
#1442SourBold31|11|09|00|28|20

Searene (145 - 151)

Searene
#1452SpicyLonely10|05|27|16|14|08
#14610SweetHasty10|01|00|24|09|25
#1477SourLax20|12|08|14|19|15
#1481AnyHardy12|17|30|07|08|29
#1491SpicyNaughty03|12|27|21|14|04
#1503DryQuiet19|10|31|22|31|14
#1511BitterCalm10|26|30|30|23|27

Solynx (152 - 153)

Solynx
#15237SweetNaïve19|02|23|03|22|19
#1533AnyHardy28|02|17|2|06|01

Ardik (154)

Ardik
#1541AnyHardy02|21|05|09|02|09

Boxaby Line (155 - 157)

Boxaby
#1551DryModest31|10|31|27|28|31
Kangspar
#15673DryRash18|22|22|16|05|08
#15770DryRash00|22|16|31|05|05

Bunbori (158)

Bunbori
#1586BitterSassy03|18|10|02|09|00

Taiveret (159)

Taiveret
#1594AnyBashful28|19|25|16|10|22

Flarbat (160)

Flarbat
#1601SweetHasty16|29|10|13|07|24

Kinaster (161)

Kinaster
#1612BitterCareful03|01|22|12|17|23

Legendaries

Regice (162 - 165)

Regice
#1626SourBold04|24|19|22|30|27
#16323AnyQuirky20|22|19|29|27|28
#16428SourImpish18|02|03|17|12|20
#16511SweetTimid24|23|20|30|08|11

Shaymin (166 - 167)

Shaymin
#1665SweetTimid23|20|09|27|15|22
#1675BitterCareful24|26|07|26|26|22

Tornadus (168)

Tornadus
#1682SourRelaxed10|10|02|04|05|10

Landorus (169)

Landorus
#1696SourRelaxed12|00|30|04|05|15

Kyurem (170)

Kyurem
#1701SweetJolly00|26|15|13|13|26

Xerneas (171)

Xerneas
#1711SourImpish28|16|00|01|13|04

Accessories

Accessories [scour]

AccessoriesQuantity available
Black Fluffx5
Brown Fluffx2
Pink Fluffx6
White Fluffx3
Yellow Fluffx5
Big Leafx1
Black Pebblex4
Bubblex3
Glitter Boulderx3
Jagged Boulderx1
Mini Pebblex4
Narrow Leafx2
Round Pebblex1
Shed Clawx1
Shed Hornx2
Small Leafx2
Snaggy Pebblex6
Thick Mushroomx2
Big Scalex1
Black Beardx4
Black Moustachex2
Blue Featherx13
Blue Scalex8
Green Scalex1
Narrow Scalex4
Pink Scalex2
Purple Scale x4
Red Feather x6
White Beardx1
White Featherx3
White Moustachex4
Yellow Featherx1
Determinationx1
Eerie Thingx3
Glitter Powderx2
Mystic Firex2
Peculiar Spoonx2
Pretty Dewdropx5
Seashellx8
Shimmering Firex3
Shiny Powderx4
Snow Crystalx1
Sparksx2
Big Treex2

Accessories [berries I]

There's only one of each
Accessories
Blue Flower
Green Flower
Orange Flower
Pink Flower
Purple Flower
Red Flower
White Flower
Yellow Flower
Black Specs
Coloured Parasol
Confetti
Googly Specs
Gorgeous Specs
Spotlight
Standing Mike
Sweet Candy
Flag

Accessories [berries II]

There's only one of each
Accessories
Cape
Blue Trampoline
Chimchar Mask
Piplup Mask
Red Trampoline
Turtwig Mask
~~ Bonus prize : Find 6 or more answers and you'll have a chance to be selected by rng to win this bonus prize !
Egg Pass
Guess it ! ~~ For this game, I decided to do something... different. It'll be some sort of a story where you need to guess what will happen each day. Yes, each day, I'll tell you the answer at 15:00:00 (pokefarm time), and I'll do this until the end (the good answer will be in bold). It means you can try 12 times, because there's 12 answers (2 choices, only 1 correct). And yes, it also means you can't anymore guess for an answer when I continue the story. BUT ! Don't worry ! Even if you only try at the last one, you can win if your answer is correct ! Why ? Because I'll use a points system. Everytime you have a correct answer, you win 1 point. The most you have points, the most you have a chance to win ! So good luck !
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]I want to know the story #? ![/b] Only if you try for the first time. Put the day of the story instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]I want to continue #? ![/b] Depending of which day it is, put the number instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Precise if you want it or not and what (Pokémon and/or accessories). If you want it but don't precise, your prize will be completely random. You can choose 3 variants, 3 exclusives, 1 legendary, 4 accessories [scour], 2 accessories [berries I] and 2 accessories [berries II] maximum, depending of what interest you. You can choose a precise Pokémon by indicating its number with the #. Put what you want in priority in first. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good (1 or 2) [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 -> 6

~Day 1~ Somewhere, in a forest, was sleeping a little girl. She had a beautiful and soft fur, she was cute. Suddenly, in her sleep, she coughed a little flame. She is a Pokémon, but which one ? 1. A Vulpix 2. A Growlithe ~Day 2~ Her cough woke her up. She yawned a little and stretched her legs. Her stomach started to growl, so she searched in the forest after some delicious berries to eat. When she was walking, she found a berry on the ground, under a tree. This berry was probably from the tree, and it was tall, so that was a good thing, because she was too little to get the berries on the tree ! She approached the berry to eat it, but something happened and she couldn't. Why she was not able to eat the berry ? 1. The berry was a trap and she got caught 2. A Pokémon stole it right under her nose ~Day 3~ A fletchling suddenly appreared of nowhere and stole the berry before she could eat it. She was angry, she really wanted to eat it ! Very annoyed, she continued her research in the forest until she saw something really uncommon here. What did she saw ? 1. A legendary Pokémon 2. A human ~Day 4~ There was a human turning his back to her, walking in the same direction as her. She was unable to tell if he was just walking around, or if he was searching something. Maybe both ? Thinking too much, she suddenly realized he was still walking and going away from her. What did Vulpix do ? 1. She followed him discreetly, afraid but curious 2. She followed him right behind him, too curious to be afraid ~Day 5~ Intrigued, she started to follow him, but not to close. Maybe he had food ? But maybe he was dangerous... Without a warning, he stopped to walk and turned his head, looking at her. She walked on a branch that made a big noise, ooops ! She was too scared to move, even when he started to approach. He crouched to not be too big for her and started to smile. He seemed friendly... And his fur on his head, it was like a flame, she thought it was funny. The human was holding a red and white ball and approached it to her. It looked like a Voltorb. She didn't know what it was, and if it was dangerous or not. How did she react with the ball ? 1. She accidentally touched the button and got caught 2. She put her paw on its top ~Day 6~ Even if she was afraid, she was curious, and touched the top of the ball with her paw. Nothing happened, and it didn't hurt. "You are friendly", said the human with a smile. "Do you want to be my friend ?". She looked at him, he was still smiling. He wanted her to be his friend ? Did that mean he'll be ok to play with her ? Since she left her family, she had nobody to play with. Now she understood why he was showing her that ball ! And what she did next surprised the human. What did she do to surprise him ? 1. She tapped the ball repeatedly to play with it and managed to be caught 2. She bit his hand, he dropped the ball, and she played with it

Day 7 -> 12

~Day 7~ She really wanted to play with the ball, but because the human was holding it, she couldn't. So she just bit his hand suddenly and, of course, it hurts, so the human dropped the ball and she started to play with her new "toy", absolutely not disturbed by what she did. She was having fun with it, but her fun ended brutally. Why she can't play more with it ? 1. She broke it 2. The human recovered his pokéball ~Day 8~ The human, worried she would broke his pokéball by playing with it like this, managed to recover it before it crash on a tree. Vulpix was not happy. What did she do to him ? 1. She threw a tantrum 2. She used Ember ~Day 9~ She wanted to burn him with Ember, because he dared to retrieve the ball, HER ball, but it didn't work, like something was protecting him. He used Protect ? HOW ?! She heard humans were not able to use Pokémon's attacks ! Suddenly, she heard a laugh, a little laugh that was not from the human. "Nuuh Nuuh... Don't attack him !" said a voice from nowhere. She heard another little laugh and... nothing. It was a Pokémon ? Thinking too much, she freaked out when something caught her and lifted her. Who did that ? 1. The human 2. The Pokémon ~Day 10~ The human lifted her and looked at her, annoyed and amused at the same time. "You are friendly... until we take away your... toy...", he said, rolling his eyes with a smile. Also, the way he said "toy" was clearly meaning it was not one. But she didn't care ! She wanted it back ! What did she do to retrieve it ? 1. She did a little angry cry to intimidate him 2. She tried to bite him ~Day 11~ She wanted to attack him, but she was afraid of the voice, so she tried to retrieve the ball by having an intimidating face, and she decided to do a little angry cry to show him how terrifying and powerful she was ! It didn't worked. She didn't know why he wasn't intimidated. Instead, he was clearly having a cuteness overload. "I knew Vulpix were cute... but that much..." he said, definitely doing an cuteness overdose. Vulpix disagreed. She wasn't cute ! She started to move like a crazy girl, to force him to release her. This time, what she did worked and when he dropped her, he dropped accidentally the ball at the same time. She was so happy ! She played with it again, and obviously, the human wanted to retrieve it again, but of course, she started to growl at him because it was her "toy", and... And what ? 1. She kicked the pokéball and it hit violently the human's face 2. She wanted to kick the ball to hit him but she accidentally touched the button ~Day 12~ When she wanted to kick the ball to hit the human with it, she touched the button at its center and... and she had no idea what happened next. It was really weird, but she was suddenly trapped somewhere without the possibility to flee. She was trapped inside that ball ? How ?! It's so tiny, no way she can be inside it ! It didn't lasted long, because she was again in the "normal world". She looked at the human, he had the ball in his hand, and for some reason, the ball was bigger than before. That was some magic or what ? She was unable to tell, but she was perfectly acknowledging the fact he was looking at her with mixed feelings. "I can't believe you managed to caught yourself... You are very special... But you don't seem to be an adult yet, so, I'm not that surprised. Well... You are my Pokémon, now.", he said, with a weird smile, like he wanted to laugh. Vulpix had no idea what he was talking about. "So, this time, do you want to be my friend ?", he said, friendly. They looked at each other during some seconds. Vulpix was pouting. She just wanted to play with the ball to forget her hunger. The human seemed to understand this, so he used an argument to help her to decide if she was ok to follow him or not. What did he say to convince her to stay with him ? 1. "I have an amount of food that you can't imagine" 2. "I have a lot of toys at my home" I have a lot of toys at my home", said suddenly the human. Vulpix was so happy ! She jumped into his arms and smiled at him. He laughed and shook his head. "I think you and me will become great friends !". She was still looking at him with her big smile. She'll have a lot of toys ! She was so so happy ! The human wanted to be her friend ? Meh, she'll see later if he's a good playmate. For now, she just wanted to be friends with his toys ! ... And this is how Vulpix met her human friend... who has a lot of toys ! TOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS !!!!!
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizes
LilyBretzel112121222Pokémon
random variants / Searene
Fyrena11121121122Pokémon
random fire variants and exclusives except Impyre and Solynx
koalacorn1322122212122Random
Moonlight284591222222Random
dinogolfer11211121222Pokémon
Guild Igglybuff or Death Star Electrode or Early Bird Natu or Shinxel or Apocalyptic Golurk / Bunbori, Kinaster
Access.
random scour / Cape or Turtwig or Piplup or Chimchar or a Trampoline / Spotlight or Mike or random
Queenxlinn22121211121Pokémon
Legendary
Foxzebra122121121121Pokémon
#44, #50, #108 / #122, #158, #160 / #167
Access.
Big Tree x2, Big Leaf, Determination / Coloured Parasol, Flag / Piplup Mask, Chimchar Mask
WaterWolf600112122221222Pokémon
#161, #160, random
Access.
Random
Yena Doe22221112222Pokémon
#66, #84, #107 / #127, #138, #161 / #169
Access.
Glitter Powder, Mystic Fire, Shiny Powder, Sparks / Spotlight, Yellow Flower / Blue Trampoline, Red Trampoline
AlexYXC121121112211Pokémon
#50, #66, #27 / #163
AquaAleea122211222Access.
Googly Specs, Gorgeous Specs, or random berries I
Adian22212212Random
The Lich Queen22Pokémon
Random variants / Random exclusives
Access.
Random
Results
The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 Chosen winners : Fyrena Yena Doe Prizes claimed ? YES YES

RNG order

13 - 58 - 20 - 42 - 45 67 - 71 - 6 - 51 - 15 22 - 30 - 2 - 7 - 31 19 - 27 - 63 - 52 - 24 61 - 46 - 57 - 48 - 56 32 - 3 - 66 - 10 - 50 54 - 44 - 26 - 40 - 59 36 - 21 - 29 - 70 - 39 11 - 62 - 28 - 38 - 72 1 - 33 - 55 - 25 - 65 16 - 41 - 69 - 18 - 73 53 - 14 - 8 - 64 - 12 23 - 68 - 4 - 5 - 60 47 - 17 - 35 - 9 - 37 43 - 34 - 49
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers, their numbers, and if a player can win the bonus prize (+ the winner)
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbersBonus prize
LilyBretzel61 -> 6-
Fyrena77 -> 13-
koalacorn13614 -> 19-
Moonlight28459520 -> 24
dinogolfer725 -> 31-
Queenxlinn532 -> 36
Foxzebra937 -> 45+ (claimed)
WaterWolf6001046 -> 55-
Yena Doe456 -> 59
AlexYXC460 -> 63
AquaAleea464 -> 67
Adian468 -> 71
The Lich Queen272 -> 73
Consolation prizes If someone said random, then it was chosen by rng. There's a possibility some players don't get everything they wanted
PlayersPossible asked prizesConsolation prizesTaken ?
LilyBretzel1 variant 1 exclusive#8
Saiyan Rattata
Searene
YES
Fyrena2 variants 2 exclusives#45, #46
Apocalyptic Growlithe
---
YES
koalacorn131 variant 1 exclusive 2 access. scour 1 access. berr. I#53
Vampire Gligar
Lunupine
Moustache
White & Black
Green Flower
YES
Moonlight284591 variant 1 exclusive 2 access. scour 1 access. berr. I#58
Vampire Gligar
Lunupine
Feather
White
, Pebble
Snaggy
Yellow Flower
YES
dinogolfer2 variants 2 exclusives 4 access. scour 2 access. berr. I#44
Guild Igglybuff
, #49
Death Star Electrode
--- Fire
Shimmering & Mystic
, Feath.
Blue
, Scale
Pink
Spotlight, Mike
YES
Foxzebra3 exclusives 2 access. berr. I 1 access. berr. II#122
Inflale
, #158
Bunbori
Parasol
Coloured
, Flag Piplup Mask
YES
WaterWolf6003 exclusives 2 access. berr. I 1 access. berr. II#161
Kinaster
, #160
Flarbat
, #112
Lunupine
Flower
Blue
- Specs
Gorgeous
Cape
YES
Yena Doe1 exclusive 1 access. berr. I#127
Wagell
---
YES
AquaAleea1 access. berr. IGoogly SpecsYES
Adian1 exclusive 1 access. berr. I#154
Ardik
Black Specs
YES
The Lich Queen1 variant 2 access. scour#98
Snow Combee
Spoon
Peculiar
, Bubble
YES
I am sorry for Queenxlinn and AlexYXC, but what they wanted didn't matched the possible prizes they could get, so they'll not have a consolation prize :/
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #6

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #6
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #6 : The winner is chosen randomly with a random number generator if there's more than one player with the correct answer

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
~~Game #6~~ Difficulty Easy ~~ End date April 24 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Marill
+
Nugget
-
Big Pearl
-
Gold Leaf
-
Pearl
-
Silver Leaf
(2 treasures of your choice, 1 of each) You can give those items to your Pokémon (I know some people do that), or sell them for some credits ~~ Consolation prizes for winners
Sweet Heart
x5 ~~ Bonus prizes The only thing you have to do to possibly win one (or more) is to participate to the game. The number you'll have will depend of how many players want them. The prize is random

Prizes

I have only one of each, so if you win at least 2 Pokémon, you can't have the same. Also, there's no Totem Wishiwashi because I'm an idiot and forgot its existence...
Guess it ! ~~ Like for Game #5, I wanted to do something different. So, this time, it'll be some sort of a story, a little "investigation", you'll follow. Each day something will happen, but you don't have to do anything. You have to guess only at the end, what happens during the entire game is just if you want to follow the story. You'll know when you'll be able to guess, and I'll always keep a track of what happened previously in a hideboxe. See those 3 guys ? And also this one ? Each day they'll say something in their custom description. I'll update what they're saying at 15:00:00 (pokefarm time), so if you want to follow the "story", don't forget to check :) You can't guess before : April 21 at 15:00:00

Previous events

Day 1

Félix : "..." Because you were looking at him, he noticed you and started to smile, friendly "Oh, hello ! Who are you ? It's the first time I see you... Are you a friend of Sylvester ?" Because of the look on your face, he understood it was not the case "Oh, I see... You're here to know what happened to Sylvester. I don't know either, to be honest... But I hope we'll discover what's wrong ! I don't like to see him angry... He's a soft and kind guy, not a rude one !" *determined* "We need to know what happened ! I'm counting on you to help us !"
Sylvester : "..." Carefully, you approached him, because he was clearly unhappy "What ?! I'm not in the mood to talk to someone ! Go away !" He started to growl at you, even if you did nothing. Maybe you should come back later, when he'll be more calm...
Tili : "..." You looked at him, without saying a word. He was eating a lot of malasadas, almost in a disgusting manner, completely ignoring you. Maybe you should come back later when he'll realize you're here...

Day 2

Félix : "Oh, welcome back ! Did you find something ? Not yet ? Oh, that's so bad... I didn't find anything too, I was hoping you would have some informations... Sylvester don't want to tell me why he's angry, that's weird, there's something really wrong..."
Sylvester : "Grrrrr... It's you again ? What do you want ?! I said I was not in the mood ! My black and red box disappeared and I can't find my brother ! And now, his man disappeared too ! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!"
Tili : "Huhh... Huh ? What ? Who are you ? Why are you looking at me like that ? I did nothing wrong, I swear ! It's true Sylvester and me are not friends but still, I did nothing to him ! I don't even know why he's angry !"

Day 3

Félix : "So, Sylvester is angry because he lost a box ? A black and red box ? And his brother and the professor disappeared ? Mmmhh, this is strange... Do you think the reason of the disappearance of the box, and the fact we can't find the other two, is the same reason ?"
Sylvester : "WHERE. IS. MY. MOTHER ? She's nowhere to be found !!! Why is my family disappearing ?! If someone is responsible of all of this, they'll regret it !!!"
Tili : "WHAT ?! 3 people disappeared ?! That's terrible ! Is there an evil team doing that ?! I don't want to deal with an evil team again !!!"

Day 4

Félix : "This is not good. Sylvester's mother, the Queen, is missing ! Now the police is onto this weird story... Who is enough crazy to kidnap the Queen ?! And... And do you think they'll do something to me... or to Sylvester, too... ? I'm very afraid now..."
Sylvester : "What ? You want to help me since the beginning but you didn't find any clues ? I don't care if you didn't find something, I called the police, I want my family back as soon as possible ! Seriously, who's next ?! My father ? Myself ? FELIX ?! If someone dare to touch him... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!"
Tili : "What's happening ? Why nobody knows ? That's terrifying ! I don't want to be kidnapped too ! And I don't want my friend Félix to be kidnapped either ! He has already been kidnapped in the past, so whoever is doing that, please, leave him alone !"
Beladonis "..." You saw someone approaching you, without knowing who it was. The look on his face was serious, and suddenly, some police officers were walking with him" "Hello, I am Beladonis, I am a police inspector. The Prince told us three members of his family were nowhere to be found. And one of them is our Queen. He's suspecting a kidnapping. This is a very serious crime. We are trying to figure who did that. There is probably more than one person, kidnapping the Queen is not something everyone can do, especially alone. She is very well protected, so our enemies are probably very smart and dangerous. We need to be careful, and fast. The more we wait, the more there's a risk something happens to our Prince's family. We hope you can help us, every help is welcome to save them"

Day 5

Félix : "My... My step-sister disappeared too... Why it's happening ? The people doing that... Are they trying to hurt us indirectly ? Huuuh... I don't know, and I don't want to know ! I want my step-sister and Sylvester's family back and healthy !!!"
Sylvester : "Félix's sister can't be found ? Those cowards ! They have nothing else to do ?! Of course not ! It's more "funny" to kidnap people's family !!! They'll pay for this !!! Grrrrr !!!!"
Tili : "I heard Katie was kidnapped too... She have nothing to do with Sylvester, why they did that ?! Also... Huh, don't tell the others, but I saw something weird... I don't really understand what it was, but it was some sort of a black thing moving in an empty street... I saw where it goes, I'll try to find where this way leads. Huuh, I know this is dangerous, but I don't want to be a coward ! And if Sylvester and Félix are targeted, then it'll be more safe if it's me. Yeah, there's the police but, huuuuh, whatever, I'll do it, I'm strong !"
Beladonis "Mmmmmh, so, another person disappeared, and this one has nothing to do with the royal family... Interesting. It means our enemies are targeting relatives, not their originals targets. Now we know this information, we will hide every person that is a relative of the targets, with the targets of course. These kidnappings need to stop !"

Day 6

Félix : "I have a bad feeling about Tili... I think something happened to him, he can be very stupid sometimes... and following that black thing alone is clearly a very stupid idea ! And Sylvester, agreeing with the fact he can be stupid, didn't care if he'll follow that thing. Grrrr, I know they don't like each others, but Tili is my friend, that's not cool to say that ! And of course that idiot wanted to go after the black thing to sacrifice himself to protect me ! Oh, Arceus, why he is worshipping me like a god more powerful than you ?! I'm just a normal guy, I have nothing special !"
Sylvester : "I hate the fact I'm hiding... But Félix is with me, and targeted too, no way I'll let him there alone, he needs me ! He was not happy when I wanted to go after that black thing after all..."
Tili : "..." Even if he asked you to not tell what he said to you, you talked about that to the others, like this they had an idea of what could be their enemy, and where to search. You wanted to talk to him about what he saw, in the hope he got more informations, but he was nowhere to be found. He probably searched after it, like he said he would. Maybe you should say to the others he disappeared too...
Beladonis "All targets and relatives are hidden and well protected now, so we hope nothing bad will happen to them even with all of this. Concerning this person called Tili, we are seriously searching after him, but he is literally nowhere to be found. If he followed that black thing like he wanted to, then he is probably in danger. We don't know what it is, it can be anything, and dangerous. We can't wait, we need to found him and the others, especially our lovely Queen, before it is too late !"

Day 7

Félix : "So after, Tili, it's Apocyne that disappeared... That's weird. Well, I know her, and Sylvester too, but we don't really like her, so it doesn't make sense to kidnap her to hurt us. I'm pretty sure Sylvester is in fact happy about that... He want her outside of Kalos so... It's actually not a secret, the fact he hate her. The police was actually searching after her because of her behavior with Sylvester. She was so so disrespectful with him, and she dared to do this in front of a big amount of people... Oh and she insulted him, too. By doing this to a member of the royal family, she just condamned herself, so it would be better for her if the police don't find her, or her next destination will be prison."
Sylvester : "... Yeah, I know Tili disappeared... I just don't care... But someone else was kidnapped, and I know the new victim... Just by how they described her... It's Apocyne... I hate that girl more than Tili... Maybe what I'll say is rude, but I hope she never come back ! She's just mean and like to humiliate others ! I want her to leave my region !"
Tili : "..." He's still not there, you can't talk to him until he come back or, if he don't, until you find him...
Beladonis : "A new person disappeared, but strangely, this person has nothing to do with the targets. Maybe that black thing, not able to kidnap what it wanted, attacked someone else... There was witnesses of the kidnapping this time, and the people were not sure about what happened because it was really fast... But there's a good thing : we KNOW where that thing went ! We will seriously investigate where it is and try to find all the victims with the hope everyone is ok."

Day 8

Félix : "Oh Arceus thank you ! Everyone is ok ! Now, we just have to hope they can leave that place where they are... What a shame me and Sylvester can't go there and try something to help ! But you, maybe you could ? Did you talk with Beladonis ? He know the exact place !"
Sylvester : "I'm so relieved... My family is ok... That's bad the police don't know how to save them for now, and I can't try to help because I need to stay hidden, but at least we finally found them ! But... What about my box ? Is my box with them ? Oh Arceus if it's the case I hope they did not open it... But if my box is not with them, then where it is ? I really need it, what is inside is very precious for me... It's for Félix..."
Tili : "Oh ! You found me ! I mean... You found us ! We have absolutely no idea what happened... All of us were walking normally aaaaand... POOF ! We are in this weird place ! And we can't leave... The police found us but they can't "enter" this place, sooooo... How did you enter ? Are you a magical being or what ? And why Ginna is with you ?"
Beladonis : "There's something new ! We found where all the victims are and they are healthy ! But for an unknown reason, we CAN'T reach them... It's like there is a magical barrier blocking the way. We are trying to find a solution to pass the barrier and save them. Maybe you can help us again ? It's in a suspicious place, far from here."
Apocyne : "Huh... Why in the world am I here ?! I was just walking on the streets of Kalos, hoping Sylvester was mad just by imagining me "contaminating" his region with my awesome person ! Hahaha ! Hum, whatever, I want to leave this creepy place ! There's nothing to do, and the others are boring ! And Sylvester's mom can't stop to blame my behavior, that's so annoying ! I'm a Team Skull member for life, why I should listen to her ?! I do what I want ! Like... If I want to steal the box, trust me I'll do it, and I think it's what I'll do if they don't stop to annoy me !"
Dianthéa : "Oh, hello. No, no need to be too much respectful with me. Yes, I am the Queen, but the situation is an emergency. We are all stuck here, and even the police don't know how to help us. Like everyone, I wonder why you were able to enter, but that's a sign, I'm sure. Arceus want you to do something in this place. Maybe it's not to help us, maybe it have something to do with the box of my son. None of us were able to open it, like it was magically sealed. Also, Ginna was able to enter, too, but I need to be honest : I don't trust her. During a long time I and my husband thought she was a good girl, but we learned the truth months ago, and that was painful to hear, she betrayed our trust. She's not a good person, and her presence is not a relief. I'll keep an eye on her... I don't want her to hurt someone."
Ginna : "..." Apparently, she followed you without you realising it. You don't know who she is, but the others don't seem to trust her. She's ignoring you and can't stop looking at the box of Sylvester. She have something in mind, and it can't be something good. You should keep an eye on her, like some of the others do, to be sure she don't do something stupid
Katie : "What is happening ? Why are we here ? And you and Ginna ? You don't know ? Strange... The only thing I remember is a black thing approaching me at a high speed and... I was here. But... Please, tell me my little brother... I mean, my step-brother is ok... He's not here, I can't stop being afraid he got caught and is in another place..."
Sycamore : "Listen... I don't know who you are and I don't care, I don't know how you managed to be here with us and I don't care either, but if there's at least one thing I'm aware of, it's the fact Ginna followed you and can't be there to do something helpful. She have something in mind, and she's looking at my man. I don't like the look on her face. If she try to do something to him... Oh Arceus, stop me, or it'll be terrible !"
Sylvestre : "... Who... Who are you ? How did you manage to enter ? And why Ginna was following you ? She can't be here to help us, especially by staying away like this... What ? You don't know either how you managed to enter and why she's here ? Huh, that's not good, I hope you can leave... And I hope she'll do nothing wrong... I have my brother's box with me, I don't even know why ! And she's looking at it in a manner I don't like. I need to be careful..."

Day 9

Félix : "Oh, you managed to get out of where are the others ! That's good ! But... What is that look on your face ? Is there something wrong ? You have the face of someone ready to say a bad news... What happened ?"
Sylvester : "So, you were able to leave this place ? Well, that's good for you... but strange at the same time. Why you, and not the others ? And... What ? Why are you looking at me like you just saw a ghost ? Are you okay ?"
Tili : "I knew the presence of Ginna was weird, and she just did a big mistake. HA ! At least, Sylvester will not annoy me this time ! She's the one that will have problems with him ! Ha ha ha !"
Beladonis : "Mmmmmhhhh... This is bad... I did not expected that... So, this girl, Ginna, stole a precious item from the royal family ? We can't let pass this, we need to stop her ! We will search everywhere she could have gone, there's no way she's already outside of the city, we still have a chance ! As soon as we find her, I will let you know, so don't worry about this."
Apocyne : "Aaawww... How cute, they are all mad because of what that weird girl did. But I need to be honest, I'm a little mad at her too, but not for the same reason. I wanted to steal the box MYSELF, but she was quicker than me. Is she a criminal or something ? Because if she is, then she's a rival for me !"
Dianthéa : "What a betrayal... I am so disappointed of Ginna right now... I will say two words to her parents, they are good friends of mine, they will NOT be happy about what their daughter just did. She dared to steal a valuable thing from us, the royal family. This is unacceptable ! She will be severely punished !"
Katie : "You ! You, you need to help us ! That Ginna... I don't really know her, but I know she's a bad person, and she proved it ! We don't know how she managed to take the box, but she did, and now she's gone. Apparently she was able to leave this place, so I don't see why you couldn't ! Please ! Find her and retrieve the box ! What she did is very mean !"
Sycamore : "If I wasn't trapped here, trust me... Trust me I would have 'taken care' of Ginna properly for what she did... But unfortunately, I can't... I'm so mad !!! If she was able to leave, you can leave too, so you know what you have to do !"
Sylvestre : "Oh no... Oh no oh no oh no... She... Ginna... Ginna stole my brother's box !!! How... ?! I... Oh Arceus help me to get it back or Sylvester will become a monster !"

Day 10

Félix : "This is... Huuh... Please, find Sylvester's box, he's so mad, I don't know how long I'll be able to keep him here before he goes outside to find Ginna himself... It's gonna be veeeeery bad if it ever happen... So please, find her for us, before it's too late... Oh, I don't care about her, I hate that girl. But I don't want him to have problems..."
Sylvester : "I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'm calm. I'M CALM ! I SAID I AM CALM, I'LL NOT GO OUTSIDE TO DO WHAT YOU THINK !!! THERE'S JUST ONE OF THE PERSON I HATE THE MOST IN THE WORLD WITH MY PRECIOUS BOX !!! ABSOLUTELY NOT A BIG DEAL !!! GRAAAAAAHHH !!! I'M PERFECTLY CALM !!!"
Tili : "Ooooooohhhh !!! I can't wait to be back home ! I'm so hungry !! What ? Yeah, I know Ginna stole Sylvester's box, but there's no way she'll keep it without having problems. Except if you do something first, Sylvester will find her and "take care" of her with a big Flamethrower ! And trust me, his Flamethrower hurts ! I speak from personal experience ! AND I'M A ROCK TYPE POKEMON !!!"
Beladonis : "Oh, you're here in time ! We know where this girl is ! Well, not exactly, but we found something. Apparently, she's hidding in a weird place called.. Wishy... Wishfu... No, wait... It's Wishforge ! This is a weird name for a place but whatever. There's a lot of Pokémon in there, but it seems she's the only Meowstic in this place, so maybe it'll be easy to find her... For some reason the Pokémon are attacking us, but maybe they are afraid. You don't look like a threat, so I think it'll be ok for you to check this place. If you find her, please, tell us where she is, and try to retrieve the royal family's item !"
Apocyne : "Oh, it's you again ! For a second I thought you were a cop... There's some cops looking at me in a way I don't like. I don't know when they'll be able to enter here, but I need to escape ! A prison is not a good place for someone as awesome as me ! If you ever tell them where I go if you see me escape, I'll haunt you forever ! Now go away ! I'm pretty sure you have other things to do !"
Dianthéa : "I am very annoyed to be stuck here... But it seems you have a good news, so I'm a little relieved. Ginna will be find soon, and my son will retrieve his box. I don't know why it is precious for him, but if it have something to do with his """very good friend""", then I'm not surprised. I really wonder when he'll tell me he is not just his """best friend"""..."
Ginna : "What ?! How did you find me ?! Huh... I was not well hidden... But those Pokémon didn't wanted to help ! Grrrr... Yes, I stole the box, but, seriously... Look at it ! It's so ugly ! Why that idiot choose a sinister box to gift something to his lover ?! He should have chosen a cute box ! I was just helping his annoying boyfriend to not see this abomination ! Also, it's IMPOSSIBLE to open it ! That's so ridiculous ! Is this gift a joke or what ? Huh, whatever... At least, there's really something inside. Probably a simple gift for something, maybe when they meet each other for the first time, or something else ? I don't know and I don't care. The only thing I know is : it's valuable. Maybe it's a bracelet, or a necklace ? Maybe a ring ? Or even a brooch ? It can also be a medallion ! I don't know, but that's something valuable for sure ! Because HIS MAJESTY THE PRINCE is probably the type of person thinking only valuable things can be good gift ! Pfffeuah ! He should keep his money, instead of spending it for such stupid things for such a stupid guy ! And ... !" Enough was enough, you just retrieved the box and leave, annoyed by her behavior... Now you have the box, you're going back to the palace to return it to its owner. On your way, you can't stop thinking about one thing : what is inside ? Maybe it's one of the things Ginna mentionned ?
Katie : "Ah, I like good news... Now we just have to wait for things to be ok again. But I wonder... What was that black thing ? And why it was kidnapping us ? Why are we here ? Something tell me we'll never know... and that was very strange. I just hope it'll not happen again."
Sycamore : "The police found something ?! That's good ! Now you know what to do ! If I was able to, I would have help you, but I'm still stuck here... That's so annoying !!!"
Sylvestre : "Wait, the police know where she goes ?! Please, do something ! Retrieve my brother's box, he'll be so so mad if he know she have it ! He's a good guy, but when he's angry... HE'S VERY DANGEROUS !!! Be careful if you're around him and he's not in a good mood..."

BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]I want to know ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Precise if you want it or not [b]Do I want a bonus prize ?[/b] Just say yes or no [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Don't answer here until the end of the story [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Misc. DreamThief, the winner of game #4, can participate to this game if they want
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation PrizesBonus Prizes
dinogolferRingYESYES
WaterWolf600RingYESYES
DreamThiefRingNOYES
If not enough for everyone, no
FyrenaBroochYESYES
LilyBretzelRingYESYES
Yena DoeNecklaceYESYES
AquaAleeaNecklaceYESYES
koalacorn13BroochYESYES
AlexYXCNecklaceYESYES
FoxzebraRingYESYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Medallion Is there a winner ? No :c Chosen winner : koalacorn13 Chosen treasures :
Gold Leaf
-
Silver Leaf
Prize claimed ? YES Looking at the order of the possible answers, "brooch" is the closest. RNG chosen Fyrena. Because they won at 2 games, Fyrena cannot play at game #7 & game #8 if both prizes are claimed. Fyrena leave the prize to koalacorn13, so forget what was said before :) Bonus prizes
PlayersPrizesClaimed ?
dinogolfer
Totem Lurantis
YES
WaterWolf600
Totem Mimikyu
YES
DreamThief
Totem Gumshoos
Totem Araquanid
YES YES
Fyrena
Totem Raticate
YES
Lilybretzel
Totem Marowak
YES
Yena Doe
Totem Vikavolt
YES
AquaAleea
Totem Togedemaru
YES
koalacorn13
Totem Araquanid
NO (gift refused)
AlexYXC
Totem Salazzle
Totem Ribombee
YES YES
Foxzebra
Totem Kommo-o
YES
If a bonus prize is not claimed, it'll be send to another player chosen randomly
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #7

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Games infos
  • Game #7
  • Players
  • Results
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #7 : The winner will be selected by rng if there's more than one with all the correct answers. If nobody found the 4 answers, then the closest will be chosen, again, by rng if there's more than one with the same amount of correct answers.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
~~Game #7~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 4 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
~~ Consolation prizes for winners 2 change-forme items of your choice, one of each
Bindi
-
King's Shield
-
Glimmering Scale
-
Fan Sparkplug
-
Frost Sparkplug
-
Heat Sparkplug
-
Mow Sparkplug
-
Wash Sparkplug
If I don't have enough of an item, I'll ask you if you want something else ~~ Consolation prizes for each good answer 2 evolutions stones/items of your choice (no
Everstone
-
Dragon Pulse Orb
) These consolation prizes can't be cumulated with the consolation prizes for winners
Guess it ! ~~ Hey, hey, hey ! Wanna try something new again ? Then I'll hope it'll be ok ! For this game, you'll have to discover what Sylvester is saying, and then you need to find his 4 moves ! You can go there (choose gen VI) to choose what you need. I checked if the decoding part was ok, and it didn't seem to be too difficult. One of the word can help you a lot to finish it. You just have to think a lot, and be logical, for example by checking if a letter can be ok for more than one word :) Good luck !

Decode this !

Oh, hum, hello ! So, you want to play a little game ? No problem ! I have a text you need to decode, some letters selected by rng are already discovered to help you to start. If it's too difficult, maybe I'll give you another letter, a letter the rng will select too, so maybe it'll help you a lot, maybe it'll not help you at all ! Also, the best you can do with this image is to copy/paste it somewhere where you can add your letters and all, you know... Or you can just look at it and write somewhere else ! Do this like you want, the only thing I want you to not do is to put the decrypted text in your entry, or somewhere someone can see it ! I want people to find it themselves ! D8 A good way to write your progress if you have nothing is the notepad in the farm tab of Pokefarm ! Just create one, write your progress, and save it ! Well, are you ready to do it ? Take your time, and like I said, if you're stuck, you can ask for a little help if it's too difficult ! Good luck ! If you have problems to do it for some reason, like the image being to big, tell me, and I'll do somehing to help you to play What you need to discover is here ! There's a mistake in the text : a word. If you want to know which word it was supposed to be, you can pm me, but I'll ask for a proof, aka the decrypted text, to tell you what it was, if it can help you to choose one of the moves

[b]I decoded the text ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Precise if you want it or not and what. There's 2 types of consolation prizes (one for winners, one for each good answer), so precise for both, please. The maximum you can choose for the consolation prizes for a good answer is 6 evolution stones/items, so put them in the order you want the most [b]My answers are:[/b] Only put one answer, the one you think is good, for each move Move #1 : Choose a move matching the hint 1 and 5 Move #2 : Choose a move matching the hint 2 and 5 Move #3 : Choose a move matching the hint 3 and 5 Move #4 : Choose a move matching the hint 4 and 5 [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersMove 1Move 2Move 3Move 4Consolation prizes
WaterWølf600OverheatRestConfuse RayDream Eater
Glimmering Scale
+
Random
Random
LilyBretzelOverheatHypnosisCaptivateHidden PowerRandom Random
dinogolferFlamethrowerImprisonConfuse RayHyper Beam
Glimmering Scale
+
Random
Fire Stone
x6 or
Random
AquaAleeaFlare BlitzExtrasensoryHypnosisFire SpinThose
Heat Plug and/or Mow Plug and/or Wash Plug and/or King's Shield
or
Random
Water Stone
x6 or
Random
DreamThiefFlare BlitzPower SwapSwaggerOverheatRandom Random
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : Flamethrower Hypnosis Attract Dark Pulse Is there a winner ? No :c Chosen winner : LilyBretzel Prize claimed ? YES Unfortunately, only LilyBretzel and dinogolfer found at least one move, so because LilyBretzel is the chosen winner, dinogolfer will be the only player to receive a consolation prize.
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #8 + GOTTA WIN THEM ALL

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Games infos
  • Game #8
  • GOTTA WIN THEM ALL
  • Players & results
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #8 : The winner will be chosen by rng if there's more than one player with the correct answer. If nobody found the answer, then the closest will be chosen, again by rng, if more than one player is close to the answer. - GOTTA WIN THEM ALL : The winner for each prize is chosen by rng if there's more than one with the correct answer. If nobody found the answer, then the closest will be chosen, again, by rng if there's more than one that have chosen the closest answer.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
~~Game #8~~ Difficulty Easy ~~ End date May 9 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes 2 med gems of your choice I can't do med gems for the following types : ice - ground - psychic - rock If I don't have enough to do 2 med gems of the type you want, I'll ask you if you want something else for the second med gem ~~ Consolation prizes for winners 5 little gems of your choice If I don't have enough for a type you want, I'll ask you if you want something else

~~GOTTA WIN THEM ALL~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 11 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes (day)
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
All of them are holding a box ~~ Second prizes (month)
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Both are holding a fossil ~~ Third prize (age)
Magquaza
Its holding a dragon med gem ~~ Bonus prizes The simple fact you're playing is enough to win them. ALL of them will be sent if possible, I don't want a single one to stay with me. The amount you'll have will depend of how many players are playing and want them. If you accept to receive them, then you agree to receive any Pokémon in this hideboxe. You can't choose, it'll be random. You can refuse them tho, but if you refuse a Pokémon, keep in mind you'll not receive the item and I'll not send another Pokémon to replace it

Offer them a new home !

There's 4 types of Pokémon : normal, variants, exclusives and legendaries. Each type will be sent with a random item. Depending of which type of Pokémon it is, the item will be different. In each table you'll know what items are available, same for Pokémon, and how many. Normal Pokémon
Black Gummi
-
Blue Gummi
-
Brown Gummi
-
Grass Gummi
-
Green Gummi
-
Grey Gummi
x2-
Orange Gummi
-
Silver Gummi
-
White Gummi
Dusknoir
Alolan Raichu
x3
Alolan Golem
Ditto
Alolan Sandslash
x2
Alolan Persian
Alolan Ninetales
Variants Pokémon
Red Pokéblock I
-
Red Pokéblock II
x2 -
Blue Pokéblock II
x2 -
Green Pokéblock I
-
Green Pokéblock II
-
Yellow Pokéblock I
- x3 -
Yellow Pokéblock II
Purple Pokéblock II C
-
Purple Pokéblock III A
Indigo Pokéblock I A
x2 -
Indigo Pokéblock III A
x3 -
Indigo Pokéblock III D
-
Indigo Pokéblock IV
x2 -
Brown Pokéblock I B
-
Brown Pokéblock I C
x3 -
Brown Pokéblock II C
-
Brown Pokéblock III A
x2
Brown Pokéblock III D
x3 -
Liteblue Pokéblock I B
-
Liteblue Pokéblock I C
-
Liteblue Pokéblock II C
-
Liteblue Pokéblock III D
-
Olive Pokéblock I A
x3 -
Olive Pokéblock I C
x3 -
olive Pokéblock II C
-
Olive Pokéblock III D
Olive Pokéblock IV
x2 -
Gold Pokéblock A
x2 -
Gold Pokéblock D
x2 -
Gold Pokéblock E
Surfing Pikachu
Surfing Raichu
Shooting Star Cleffa
x2
Shooting Star Clefairy
Shooting Star Clefable
x2
Snow Combee
x2
Snow Vespiquen
Frosdour
Chilldoom
x4
Fluxray
x3
Apocalyptic Poochyena
x4
Apocalyptic Mightyena
Koroku
Hallowe'en Witch Liepard
x3
Blue Moon Magcargo
x2
Apocalyptic Golurk
x5
Guild Igglybuff
Seasonal Grotle
Seasonal Torterra
Flying Pikachu
Flying Raichu
Snowpoke
Snowbro
Snowking
Vampire Gligar
Vampire Gliscor
Apocalyptic Growlithe
Apocalyptic Arcanine
Death Star Electrode
Snowboarding Raichu
Apocalyptic Breloom
Early Bird Xatu
Exclusives Pokémon
Dawn Stone
x2 -
Dusl Stone
-
Fire Stone
x3 -
Ice Stone
x2 -
Leaf Stone
x3 -
Moon Stone
x3 -
Oval Stone
-
Sun Stone
Thunderstone
-
Water Stone
-
King's Rock
-
Magmariser
-
Metal Coat
-
Protector
x2 -
Razor Claw
x2 -
Razor Fang
x2 -
Reaper Cloth
Sachet
-
Up-Grade
-
Whipped Dream
x2 -
Double Hit Orb
-
Rollout Orb
Terrink
Forest Phasmaleef
Desert Phasmaleef
Wanamangora
x2
Kitsubuki
Peekoo
Lunupine
x3
Kinaster
x2
Faemueno
Faemisimo
Gosold
Goldesem
Orkit
x2
Orcalot
Impyre
x2
Baflammet
Solynx
x3
Inflale
Flaroptera
Quetzaptyl
Kryptik
Hydrinifor
Searene
Pixrine
Bandicoon
Taimorpha
Legendaries Pokémon
Normal Gem
x6 -
Fire Gem
x4 -
Water Gem
x4 -
Electric Gem
x5 -
Grass Gem
x5 -
Ice Gem
x2 -
Fighting Gem
x4
Poison Gem
x7 -
Ground Gem
x2 -
Flying Gem
x6 -
Psychic Gem
-
Bug Gem
x8 -
Rock Gem
x5 -
Ghost Gem
x7
Dark Gem
x3 -
Steel Gem
x5 -
Fairy Gem
x3
Jirachi
x5
Xerneas
x2
Victini
x5
Tornadus
x2
Celebi
x2
Keldeo
x2
Regigigas
x2
Landorus
x3
Diancie
Ho-oh
x2
Mew
x2
Raikou
x2
Shaymin
XD001
x4
Cobalion
Yveltal
Zekrom
Moltres
Uxie
Palkia
Suicune
Darkrai
Cresselia
Virizion
x2
Kyurem
x2
Regirock
Tapu Lele
Deoxys
Entei
Regice
Marshadow
Giratina
Tapu Bulu
Groudon
Meloetta
Azelf
Registeel
Articuno
Kyogre
Heatran
Manaphy
Rayquaza
Magearna
x2
Tapu Koko
Terrakion
Tapu Fini
Dialga
Volcanion
Reshiram
Mesprit
x2
Phione
Zapdos
Guess it ! ~~ Do you want to know what my character like ? Or... What about... what he DOESN'T like ? :D Yes ! For this game, you need to guess what he HATE ! And trust me, he REALLY HATE the flavor you need to guess ! There's 6 choices and, of course, you need to choose one. Here are the choices : Sour Spicy Dry Sweet Bitter Salty Don't waste your time to look at my Pokémon, it have nothing to do with it
[b]I know what he doesn't like ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win the main prize:[/b] Say which type(s) you want, or say random if you're not looking for a specific type [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not. If you want it, say which type(s) you want, or just put random if you're not looking for a specific type [b]My answer is:[/b] Only put one answer, the one you think is good [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Guess it ! ~~ Hi everyone ! I suppose you are curious about this game, hé ? Especially when you know the fact it was not supposed to exist ! So, someone I know quited the game, and sent to me a BIG amount of Pokémon ! BUT, I don't need all of them, so there's a lot of Pokémon I don't want to keep. And because there's NO WAY I'll sell them, I decided to create this game to offer them to you ! And like you can see, some are valuable ! A little amount is not from this player, but it's just a little amount Now, let's talk about what you are supposed to do in this special game... In this game, you'll have to find the age and the date of birth (not the year) of my character ! So you have 3 things to guess ! BUT, those 3 things to guess are not "together". What I mean is : there's a prize for each, so 3 prizes ! It's like 3 games in one ! And what it means is the fact you can, for example, choose 30 for the day and February for the month, it doesn't matter ! There's no special prize for guessing the exact age + day + month. If you guess them all, then maybe you'll get all main prizes if you're the only one to find them ! This game doesn't have consolation prizes Concerning all the special prizes, the amount you can have depend of how many points you have and who entered the game first. Of course, I'll start at the beginning again if not all of them are sent, and I'll do this until there's not a single Pokémon left, or if nobody want the remaining ones. I don't separate an item from its Pokémon. So if you want the item but not the Pokémon, you need to accept the Pokémon too. Remember you can do WHATEVER YOU WANT with it, you can even release it to the shelter right after getting it if it can't be useful for you, even for wonder trade, or if you don't know someone that need it !
Here's what you need to guess ! The day Choose a number between 1 and 31. 1 and 31 are included The month Choose one of the month of the year, so : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December The age Choose an age between 18 and 25. 18 and 25 are included
The points system Depending of how close you are from the right answer, you'll get a certain amount of points. For the day : Good answer = 3 points 5 days (or less) away from the good answer = 2 points Other answers = 1 point For the month : Good answer = 3 points 1 or 2 months away from the good answer = 2 points Other answers = 1 point For the age : Good answer = 3 points 1 year away from the good answer = 2 points Other answers = 1 point
[b]I have a big home for them all ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]Do I want the bonus prizes ?[/b] Say YES or NO [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good, for each Day : Choose one day between 1 and 31 Month : Choose one month Age : Choose one possible age between 18 and 25 [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players ~~Game #8~~
PlayersFlavorFirst PrizesConsolation prizes
AquaAleeaSpicyRandomRandom
WaterWølf600Bitter
Fighting Med Gem
x2
Fighting Gem
x5
TrainerCalliopeSourRandomRandom
AlexYXCBitterRandomRandom
AdianBitterRandomRandom
queenxlinnDry/
Normal or Ghost Med Gem
x2
Ghost Gem
x5
Moonlight28459SourRandomRandom
FoxzebraSpicy/
Flying or Dragon Med Gem
x2
/
Flying or Dragon Gem
x5
dinogolferSalty
Dragon Med Gem
x2
Dragon Gem
x5
RialynnSaltyRandomRandom
Vio99SweetRandomRandom
DreamThiefSpicy
Grass Med Gem
x2
/
Psychic or Grass Gem
x5
koalacorn13Bitter/
Fairy or Grass Med Gem
x2
//
Fairy or Ice or Grass gem
x5
Yena DoeSour
Grass Med Gem
x2
Grass Gem
x5

~~GOTTA WIN THEM ALL~~
PlayersDayMonthAgeBonus prizes
AquaAleea18November23YES
WaterWølf60017June20YES
dinogolfer28July23YES
AlexYXC4January19YES
koalacorn137November20YES
Moonlight2845912October20YES
LilyBretzel17November19YES
queenxlinn17January21YES
DreamThief2July25YES
Foxzebra16September21YES
Fyrena28August21YES

Results ~~Game #8~~ The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Spicy Is there a winner ? YES : 3 Chosen winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes
PlayersConsolation prizesClaimed ?
AquaAleea
Fighting Gem
x5
YES
Foxzebra
Dragon Gem
x5
YES

~~GOTTA WIN THEM ALL~~ The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : 15 December 20 Is there a winner ? No :c No :c YES : 3 Chosen winners : Foxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13 Prize claimed ? YES YES YES Foxzebra was the closest to 15 for the day (16). AlexYXC was one of the closest to December (January). Bonus prizes

RNG order

14 - 3 - 11 - 13 - 40 - 49 - 31 - 24 - 30 - 55 27 - 10 - 20 - 46 - 42 - 51 - 5 - 19 - 56 - 1 50 - 47 - 12 - 16 - 37 - 39 - 43 - 45 - 6 - 33 41 - 9 - 7 - 23 - 8 - 34 - 25 - 52 - 2 - 26 18 - 38 - 17 - 28 - 35 - 21 - 53 - 29 - 44 - 36 15 - 48 - 4 - 54 - 22 - 32 (will start again to the beginning until everything is sent (except unwanted Pokémon)
PlayersPointsNumber of prizes claimedNumber of prizes not claimed
AquaAleea5 (1 - 5)190
WaterWølf6006 (6 - 11)210
dinogolfer3 (12 - 14)120
AlexYXC5 (15 - 19)160
koalacorn136 (20 - 25)315
Moonlight284597 (26 - 32)240
LilyBretzel6 (33 - 38)153
queenxlinn6 (39 - 44)200
DreamThief3 (45 - 47)100
Foxzebra5 (48 - 52)170
Fyrena4 (53 - 56)140

Prizes of each player

AquaAleea
Female Reshiram
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Male Searene
+
Leaf Stone
(Claimed)
Male XD001
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Male Keldeo
+
Rock Gem
(Claimed)
Male Lunupine
+
Fire Stone
(Claimed)
Male Alolan Raichu
+
Silver Gummi
(Claimed)
Female Virizion
+
Electric Gem
(Claimed)
Male Dialga
+
Grass Gem
(Claimed)
Male Blue Moon Magcargo
+
Brown Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Female Apocalyptic Poochyena
+
Olive Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Male Manaphy
+
Electric Gem
(Claimed)
Female Victini
+
Fairy Gem
(Claimed)
Female Virizion
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Magearna
+
Water Gem
(Claimed)
Apocalyptic Golurk
+
Green Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Female Blue Moon Magcargo
+
Blue Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Male Guild Wigglytuff
+
Purple Pokéblock II C
(Claimed)
Male Tapu Bulu
+
Steel Gem
(Claimed)
Female Mew
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
WaterWølf600
Female Chilldoom
+
Red Pokéblock I
(Claimed)
Male Landorus
+
Fairy Gem
(Claimed)
Male Moltres
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Female Articuno
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Tapu Koko
+
Steel Gem
(Claimed)
Female Impyre
+
Protector
(Claimed)
Male Tornadus
+
Psychic Gem
(Claimed)
Male Pixrine
+
Up-Grade
(Claimed)
Female Surfing Raichu
+
Brown Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
Female Orkit
+
Magmariser
(Claimed)
Male Darkrai
+
Fire Gem
(Claimed)
Female Deoxys
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Regigigas
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Female Shooting Star Clefable
+
LiteBlue Pokéblock II C
(Claimed)
Female Alolan Raichu
+
Orange Gummi
(Claimed)
Female Gligar Vampire
+
Olive Pokéblock I A
(Claimed)
Male Gliscor Vampire
+
Indigo Pokéblock IV
(Claimed)
Male Liepard Hallowe'en Witch
+
LiteBlue Pokéblock I B
(Claimed)
Female Mesprit
+
Rock Gem
(Claimed)
Female Frosdour
+
Brown Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Male Jirachi
+
Ground Gem
(Claimed)
dinogolfer
Female Golem
+
Brown Gummi
(Claimed)
Female Celebi
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Female Tapu Lele
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Male Flying Pikachu
+
Gold Pokéblock D
(Claimed)
Male Fluxray
+
Olive Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Female Bandicoon
+
Fire Stone
(Claimed)
Female Lunupine
+
Dawn Stone
(Claimed)
Male Volcanion
+
Water Gem
(Claimed)
Male Hydrinifor
+
Rollout Orb
(Claimed)
Male Uxie
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Female Jirachi
+
Grass Gem
(Claimed)
Female Fluxray
+
Olive Pokéblock I A
(Claimed)
AlexYXC
Female Phasmaleef (Forest)
+
Dawn Stone
(Claimed)
Female Heatran
+
Ground Gem
(Claimed)
Male Xerneas
+
Fire Gem
(Claimed)
Male Landorus
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Kyurem
+
Dark Gem
(Claimed)
Death Star Electrode
+
Indigo Pokéblock I A
(Claimed)
Male Tornadus
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Female Faemueño
+
Protector
(Claimed)
Female Giratina
+
Rock Gem
(Claimed)
Apocalyptic Golurk
+
Brown Pokéblock II C
(Claimed)
Male Zekrom
+
Electric Gem
(Claimed)
Male Alolan Ninetales
+
Grass Gummi
(Claimed)
Male XD001
+
Rock Gem
(Claimed)
Female Inflale
+
Razor Fang
(Claimed)
Male Seasonal Grotle
+
Gold Pokéblock D
(Claimed)
Female Alolan Sandslash
+
Black Gummu
(Claimed)
koalacorn13
Male Jirachi
+
Fire Gem
(Claimed)
Kryptik
+
Ice Stone
(Claimed)
Female Jirachi
+
Grass Gem
(Unclaimed)
Male Guild Wigglytuff
+
Purple Pokéblock II C
(Unclaimed)
Registeel
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Female Frosdour
+
Brown Pokéblock III D
(Declined)
Female Fluxray
+
Olive Pokéblock I A
(Declined)
Female Cobalion
+
Poison Gem
(Declined)
Male Keldeo
+
Steel Gem
(Declined)
Female Palkia
+
Ghost Gem
(Declined)
Female Orcalot
+
Fire Stone
(Declined)
Male Jirachi
+
Steel Gem
(Declined)
Female Koroku
+
Brown Pokéblock III A
(Declined)
Male Jirachi
+
Ground Gem
(Declined)
Male Victini
+
Ice Gem
(Declined)
Male Tapu Bulu
+
Steel Gem
(Declined)
Female Fluxray
+
Gold Pokéblock A
(Declined)
Female Mew
+
Ghost Gem
(Declined)
Moonlight28459
Female Liepard Hallowe'en Witch
+
Brown Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Female Chilldoom
+
Yellow Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Female Flying Raichu
+
Brown Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Female Marshadow
+
Dark Gem
(Claimed)
Female Kyurem
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Female XD001
+
Rock Gem
(Claimed)
Female Lunupine
+
Razor Claw
(Claimed)
Male Snow Combee
+
Blue Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Regirock
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Shooting Star Clefable
+
LiteBlue Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Female Snowking
+
Yellow Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Female Flaroptera
+
Whipped Dream
(Claimed)
Male Chilldoom
+
Indigo Pokéblock IV
(Claimed)
Female Early Bird Xatu
+
LiteBlue Pokblock I C
(Claimed)
Ditto
+
Green Gummi
(Claimed)
Male Raikou
+
Fairy Gem
(Claimed)
Male Kinaster
+
Water Stone
(Claimed)
Female Impyre
+
Ice Stone
(Claimed)
Female Goldesem
+
Moon Stone
(Claimed)
Male Apocalyptic Breloom
+
Indigo Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
Female Suicune
+
Grass Gem
(Claimed)
Female Palkia
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Female Orcalot
+
Fire Stone
(Claimed)
Female Koroku
+
Brown Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
LilyBretzel
Female Quetzaptyl
+
Razor Claw
(Claimed)
Female Magearna
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Female Alolan Sandslash
+
Blue Gummi
(Claimed)
Female Baflammet
+
Leaf Stone
(Claimed)
Male Jirachi
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Male Raikou
+
Fighting Gem
(Claimed)
Male Victini
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Female Solynx
+
Leaf Stone
(Claimed)
Female Victini
+
Electric Gem
(Claimed)
Female Faemisimo
+
Oval Stone
(Claimed)
Female Wanamangora
+
Moon Stone
(Claimed)
Male XD001
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Male Solynx
+
Dusk Stone
(Unclaimed)
Female Meloetta
+
Fighting Gem
(Unclaimed)
Female Alolan Sandslash
+
Black Gummi
(Unclaimed)
Male Chilldoom
+
Red Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
+
Olive Pokéblock II C
(Claimed)
Female Alolan Persian
+
Grey Gummi
(Claimed)
queenxlinn
+
Yellow Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Male Snow Combee
+
Indigo Pokéblock I A
(Claimed)
Female Cresselia
+
Grass Gem
(Claimed)
Male Orkit
+
Moon Stone
(Claimed)
Male Phasmaleef (Desert)
+
Metal Coat
(Claimed)
Male Wanamangora
+
Sachet
(Claimed)
Female Terrakion
+
Water Gem
(Claimed)
Female Diancie
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Male Azelf
+
Grass Gem
(Claimed)
Female Hallowe'en Witch Liepard
+
Olive Pokéblock IV
(Claimed)
Male Apocalyptic Arcanine
+
Gold Pokéblock E
(Claimed)
Male Peekoo
+
Whipped Dream
(Claimed)
Regigigas
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Male Victini
+
Fire Gem
(Claimed)
Male Mesprit
+
Water Gem
(Claimed)
Female Shooting Star Cleffa
+
Indigo Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
Female Dusknoir
+
Grey Gummi
(Claimed)
Apocalyptic Golurk
+
Olive Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Female Cobalion
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Ffemale Meloetta
+
Fighting Gem
(Claimed)
DreamThief
Male Taimorpha
+
Thunder Stone
(Claimed)
Female Shooting Star Cleffa
+
Gold Pokéblock A
(Claimed)
Female Snowpoke
+
Indigo Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
Regice
+
Dark Gem
(Claimed)
Female Mew
+
Fighting Gem
(Claimed)
Female Apocalyptic Mightyena
+
Olive Pokéblock IV
(Claimed)
Male Apocalyptic Poochyena
+
Brown Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Landorus
+
Flying Gem
(Claimed)
Female Tapu Fini
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Male Solynx
+
Dusk Stone
(Claimed)
Foxzebra
Male Terrink
+
Double Hit Orb
(Claimed)
Male Solynx
+
King's Rock
(Claimed)
Female Gosold
+
Reaper Cloth
(Claimed)
Female Shooting Star Clefairy
+
Olive Pokéblock I C
(Claimed)
Male Zapdos
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Male Surfing Pikachu
+
Yellow Pokéblock I
(Claimed)
Male Kinaster
+
Sun Stone
(Claimed)
Female Xerneas
+
Normal Gem
(Claimed)
Male Seasonal Torterra
+
Red Pokéblock II
(Claimed)
Male Apocalyptic Growlithe
+
Brown Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Female Kyogre
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Phione
+
Fighting Gem
(Claimed)
Male Snowbro
+
Brown Pokéblock I B
(Claimed)
Male Ho-oh
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Apocalyptic Golurk
+
Indigo Pokéblock III D
(Claimed)
Male Keldeo
+
Steel Gem
(Claimed)
Male Victini
+
Ice Gem
(Claimed)
Fyrena
Female Shaymin
+
Bug Gem
(Claimed)
Female Rayquaza
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Female Alolan Raichu
+
White Gummi
(Claimed)
Female Kitsubuki
+
Razor Fang
(Claimed)
Female Snow Vespiquen
+
Green Pokéblock I
(Claimed)
Female Yveltal
+
Electric Gem
(Claimed)
Male Groudon
+
Ghost Gem
(Claimed)
Female Entei
+
Steel Gem
(Claimed)
Female Celebi
+
Ice Gem
(Claimed)
Apocalyptic Golurk
+
Olive Pokéblock I A
(Claimed)
Female Ho-oh
+
Poison Gem
(Claimed)
Female Snowboarding Raichu
+
Purple Pokéblock III A
(Claimed)
Male Jirachi
+
Steel Gem
(Claimed)
Female Fluxray
+
Gold Pokéblock A
(Claimed)
| for Remster

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page