PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #3

~~Game #3~~
Difficulty : Hard -> Medium (with hint) ~~ End Date : March 26 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm Time) [EXTENDED to March 30 at 15:00:00]
First prize :
Mythrite
Consolation prizes for other winners : One of these of your choice
Bindi
King's Shield
Glimmering Scale
Consolation prizes for players proposing a legendary Pokémon from the same region as the good one : 1 random gummi (no
Blue
-
Brown
-
Grey
-
Sky
-
Yellow
) +1 random evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Puls Orb
)

Guess it !

Well, the last game was... a fail, yes ! So this one will be easier ! This time, the Pokémon you need to guess is... a LEGENDARY ! Yes, my character has a legendary Pokémon, and it's actually his first Pokémon ever ! Crazy, isn't it ? (No, my character is not a chosen one or whatever, it was just pure random luck when he was a little child) And now I want you to find which one it is !
To help you :
In case you forgot, or didn't participate to the previous game, Type: Null and Silvally are not legendaries for me ~~ The Pokémon IS NOT one of these legends :

don't propose them

Cosmog, Cosmoem, all the new legends from USUM, every alternate formes of Arceus (but you can propose Arceus), Magearna (both), Marshadow
~~ I don't think it's useful to say this, but I don't see UBs as legends... ~~ Don't dare to propose Bunbori °-° ~~ If a legendary Pokémon have an alternate forme that is not in a main game, do not propose it (except XD001 from Pokémon XD, it's the only one you can propose) ~~ You can, of course, propose an alternate forme of a legendary if I didn't stated you can't c:
Which legendary Pokémon it is ?

So, because nobody found the Pokémon, the game is extended to March 30, and everyone can try again ! Of course, if you try again, you can't win two times the same prize. If the answer is correct for both tries, only one will count.
Here's the hint !
Do you know or just remember the summon items you can unlock depending of how many Master you have ? Yes, the summon of the legendary you need to guess is one of them ! If you don't know which one it can be, check here and look at the Master Unlocks part
-> Latias can't be proposed anymore

BBCode of the form

Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I want to enter ![/b] Only for people entering the game [b]I want to try again ![/b] Only for people trying again [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win the consolation prize for winners:[/b] Precise what you want. If you say you want it without precision, I'll assume you want something random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win the consolation prize for the good region:[/b] Same as above. No precision = you want everything random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the icon [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Players

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region X -> attempt unavailable
PlayersAttempt #1Attempt #2Consolation prizes
Fyrena
Jirachi
Manaphy
YES/YES
Foxzebra
Latias
Mew
YES/YES
DreamThief
Shaymin
Genesect
NO/NO
Victini
Reshiram
Glimmering Scale
/YES
twickers14
Lugia
Volcanion
King's Shield
/YES
Adian
Suicune
YES/YES
koalacorn13
Articuno
Meloetta
YES/YES
AquaAleea
Uxie
Heatran
King's Shield
/YES
Any evolution stones
BayleafBeeen
Ho-Oh
Hoopa
NO/YES
Queenxlinn
Entei
YES/YES
nenaiscute801
Darkrai
XYES/YES
Royal gummi and Moon Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
X
Glimmering Scale
/YES
Cryistal
Reshiram
XYES/YES
Vriska Serk8
Cresselia
XYES/YES

Results

The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Deoxys (speed) Is there a winner ? No :c Closest player to the answer : Fyrena Prize claimed ? YES Why is Fyrena the closest : Jirachi, their first attempt, is the closest legendary to Deoxys (speed), so Fyrena is the winner of the
Mythrite
Consolation prizes : .
WinnersPokémon of the good regionPrize claimed ?
Foxzebra
Latias
YES
Silver Gummi and Sun Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
YES
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page