PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #4

• Main
  • Past winners
  • Game #4
  • Players & Results
(This is, normally, a temporary template. Big thanks to Gladion for this c:) ~~Game #4~~ Difficulty Very hard -> Hard (with hint 3) -> Medium (with hint 4) ~~ End date April 11 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Music Box
Consolation prize for winners A random
for Marill
shiny among the following ones :
Marill
x6 -
Ralts
-
Fennekin
OR 3 med gems of your choice (no
Fire
-
Ice
-
Ground
-
Psychic
-
Rock
) WARNING : I can't do a lot for some, so if I can't give you what you want, I'll ask you something else. Also, you'll got med gems if I don't have enough shinies ~~ Click the tab of the game to play !
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Guess it ! ~~ Hello there ♪ For this game, you'll have to guess another of my character's Pokémon... A SHINY ! But, don't worry, you'll have some hints given by... HIM ! Except Sunday and Monday (April 1 and 2), he'll give you 4 hints in his custom description, a hint every two days. Because of this, the difficulty will decrease progressively, meaning it'll become easier and easier to guess the Pokémon. At first, you'll just have to propose a Pokémon randomly, but after each hint, you need to respect them, so there's fewer and fewer Pokémon available. Oh, and, yes, you can try 5 times if you're lucky c: If you enter during, I don't know, the third hint, you can try only 2 times.
How the entries works ? This game have a particular way to work with the entries... Depending of how many hints there were when you guessed the right Pokémon if you guessed it, you'll have a certain amount of points at the end. This is how many points you can possibly get : .
Number of hintsPoints
The more you have points, the more you have a chance to win ! Even with 1 point you can ! So good luck ! :D
If the Pokémon is not found In the case nobody find the Pokémon, this is what will happen : I'll act like everyone have 1 point, so everyone can be the winner. Also, a consolation prize will be given to the closest to the answer (I'll not count the winner if it's this player).
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]I want to enter ![/b] Only if you try for the first time [b]I want to try again #? ![/b] Depending of how many times you tried, put the number instead of the question mark (2 or 3 or 4 or 5) [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Precise if you want it or not and what (a random shiny or 3 med gems of your choice). If you want it but don't precise, your prize will be completely random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Write the name or put the icon of the Pokémon [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players .
PlayersNo hintsHint 1Hint 2Hint 3Hint 4Consolation prizes
AquaAleea
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Pyroar
Luvdisc
Whiscash
Marill
or x3
Water Med Gem
queenxlinn
Pignite
Jynx
Walrein
Random gems
Cryistal
Ninetales
Lopunny
Fennekin
(or random)
twickers14
Manectric
Skitty
Spinda
Milotic
Wailord
Fennekin
(or random)
Foxzebra
Dragonair
Swablu
Lapras
Gyarados
Pelipper
Random shiny
Adian
Rockruff
Flabébé
Miltank
Milotic
Luvdisc
x3
Dragon Med Gem
(or random)
DreamThief
Mudkip
Clefairy
Florges
Lumineon
Sharpedo
Marill
or
Ralts
or random gems
AlexYXC
Joltik
Meloetta
Gardevoir
Primarina
Ludicolo
Random
clairvoyage
Ninetales
Ralts
Moonlight28459
Lilligant
Kangaskhan
Primarina
Milotic
Random
LeoOshawott
Blissey
Alomomola
Crawdaunt
Ralts
or
Fennekin
optiical
Jynx
Primarina
Luvdisc
Random shiny
koalacorn13
Lapras
Whiscash
Random
MelloRange
Samurott
Gorebyss
Random shiny
dinogolfer
Azumarill
Milotic
Ralts
(or random)
Bianica
Vaporeon
Gorebyss
Random gems
Silverr Rose
Corsola
Luvdisc
Marill
or
Fennekin
Vio99
Blastoise
Milotic
Fennekin
WaterWolf600
Huntail
Random shiny
Selena5000
Gorebyss
Random

Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Sharpedo Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page