PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Easter

~~Easter special game~~
Difficulty : Hard ~~ End Date : March 30 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time) [EXTENDED to March 31 at 15:00:00]
First Prize :
Reveal Glass
Prize for 1 egg : 1 random evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Pulse Orb
) Prize for 2 eggs : 1
cookie
Prize for 3 eggs : 1 random med gem among the following types :
Normal
-
Water
-
Electric
-
Grass
-
Poison
-
Flying
-
Psychic
-
Bug
-
Dragon
-
Dark
-
Steel
-
Fairy

Guess it !

Mmmmh ? What ? It's to soon ? Noooooooo, it's not ! I'm doing this game now because Easter is close :3 And I wanted to do it right now so blebleblebleble ! So, for this special game, I want you to guess 9 eggs. I'll start with 3, and every 2 days (don't count March 22, it's too late), as soon as possible after the reset, I'll give you the next 3. Yes, it means you'll have less time for the later ones but, hey, this is how the game work, so *puts on sunglasses* deal with it ! (⌐■_■)
You can try only one time per set of eggs, and only one time for the last thing to guess. It means you can post 4 times for this game instead of 1 time c: BUT you can't put more than 1 try in the same post. So, if you enter the game during the third set (for example), you need to wait at least one player post (or me) after you to try for the second set, and same thing for the third one. No, you don't have to do them in the right order if you enter during the second/third set, this order was just an example, but keep in mind the head of the form is absolutely necessary for me to know which set it is ! Each egg have a hint to help you to find it. The hint depend of the number of the egg (1-2-3)
How works the hints ? Egg 1 : I'll put a color you can see on the egg and indicated in the egg description, so be sure it's the good color. If the color is not in an egg description, don't propose it. ~~ Egg 2 : I'll put the type (or the first type if there's 2 types) of the egg ~~ Egg 3 : I'll put in which part of the Pokefarm PokéDex the egg is
A little help for you : The 9 eggs are all different eggs ~~ An egg can be any eggs (normal/legend/UB/etc...) ~~ An egg can be an Alolan forme too (just imagine the "Alolan Forme" is put AFTER the Pokémon name), but you need to precise if it's one or not ~~ You can use the supplier (if you have hatched all the eggs) or the wiki to see all the eggs (you can know the color) ~~ You can use the "filters" option of the PokéDex to search eggs by types ~~ You can use bulbapedia to search official Pokémon by color to help you to find the egg of them quickly (but check if the egg description of Pokefarm have the color clearly indicated, because a Pokémon can have the color, but not his egg !)
Now I hear you... "But Remster, this game has nothing to do with your character !" Huéuéuéuéué, in fact, it has something to do with him 8D After the last set of eggs, at the second reset (two days later), there will be a last thing to guess to get the first prize, but you need to wait to know what it is :3 (I have a reason for this : it'll depend of how many eggs were correctly guessed) When this time will come, you'll not be able anymore to guess the eggs !

Because some eggs are still missing, a bonus attempt is given for all the players participating to this game ! The game is also extended for only one day, and will not be extended anymore. It means you have only one day to try for the missing eggs before you need to guess the last thing. A hint has been given to 2 of the missing eggs to help you to find them. All the eggs already proposed matching the hints can't be proposed anymore (check the eggs part)

Eggs to guess/already proposed

X -> Hint unavailable -> Hint unavailable because egg found Here's the first set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus hints
#1Brown
#2DarkX
#3HoennDragon
What are these eggs ? Here's the second set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus hints
#1 (4)RedX
#2 (5)Normal
#3 (6)Variants
What are these eggs ? Here's the last set of eggs ! .
EggsHintsBonus Hint
#1 (7)YellowElectric
#2 (8)Psychic
#3 (9)HoennX
What are these eggs ?
Here are all the eggs you can't propose anymore : Egg #2 :
Murkrow
-
Sneasel
-
Houndoor
-
Poochyena
-
Absol
-
Zorua
-
Meowth (Alolan)
-
Impyre
~~ Egg #3 :
Rayquaza
~~ Egg #4 :
Paras
-
Wurmple
-
Carvanha
-
Darumaka
-
Mienfoo
-
Heatmor
-
Larvesta
-
Litten
-
Buzzwole
~~ Egg #7 :
Pichu
-
Tynamo
-
Surfing Pichu
~~ Egg #9 :
Treecko
-
Mudkip
-
Surskit
-
Whismur
-
Numel
-
Trapinch
-
Swablu
-
Zangoose
-
Seviper
-
Snorunt
-
Bagon

BBCode of the form

Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I want to follow the Easter Bunny ![/b] Only for set 1 [b]Wait, there's two Easter Bunnies now ![/b] Only for set 2 [b]Three Easter Bunnies ?! My life is a lie !!![/b] Only for set 3 [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win one or more eggs prizes:[/b] Precise what you want. If you say you want them without precision, I'll assume you want everything and random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer per egg, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the egg image [b]- Egg 1:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon with the correct color [b]- Egg 2:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon with the correct type [b]- Egg 3:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon from the correct part of the PokéDex [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

BBCode of the bonus attempt

Copy/paste this form. Of course, remove what I wrote in purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can.

[b]I stole the eggs ! BWAHAHAHAHA !!![/b] [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer per egg, the one you think is good. Write the name of the Pokémon or put the egg image [b]- Egg 2:[/b] The egg image and/or the name of the Pokémon [b]- Egg 3:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 4:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 7:[/b] Same as above [b]- Egg 9:[/b] Same as above [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Soooo... 5/9 eggs found, that's great ! But you need the last eggs for what I decided to do. Check the results part to see them all in order ! Now, this is what I want you to do... Study carefully the eggs, they have a secret. A secret that can be found in one of my first three fields if you study them carefully too. Maybe it'll be easy, maybe not, it'll just depend of you ! You don't need a form to post your answer, just tell me that's your answer, and that's good. Good luck everyone !

Moonlight28459 | Fyrena | Foxzebra | AlexYXC | DreamThief | twickers14 | Quote | Adian | koalacorn13 | Staravia

Players (1-10)

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of 3 correct eggs Players in blue are winners of 2 correct eggs Players in pink are winners of 1 correct egg
PlayersSet #1Set #2Set #3Bonus attemptEggs prizes
Moonlight28459
Swinub
Murkrow
Mudkip
Larvesta
Ditto
Koroku
Pichu
Espurr
Zangoose
YESx3
Fyrena
Sentret
Poochyena
Swablu
Buzzwole
Stantler
Frosdour
Sandshrew
Spoink
Trapinch
Inkay
Latias
Magby
Elekid
Poochyena
YESx3
Foxzebra
Eevee
Zorua
Torchic
Wurmple
Eevee
Guild Igglybuff
Pichu
Abra
Swablu
Purrloin
Bagon
Kricketot
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
AlexYXC
Kabuto
Impyre
Skitty
Paras
Ditto
Seasonal Turtwig
Psyduck
XD001
Surskit
???
Latios
Pansear
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
DreamThief
Farfetch'd
Houndoor
Wailmer
Darumaka
Drampa
Blue Moon Slugma
Natu
Espurr
Numel
Kinaster
Latios
Caterpie
Togedemaru
Spoink
NO NO YES
twickers14
Mudbray
Poochyena
Skitty
Heatmor
Zigzagoon
Shooting Star Cleffa
Pichu
Drowzee
Whismur
Lunupine
Bagon
Throh
Elekid
Lotad
YESx3
Cubone
Zorua
Skitty
Darumaka
Sentret
Shinxel
Joltik
Espurr
Bagon
YESx3
Adian
Eevee
Poochyena
Ralts
Litten
Sentret
Surfing Pichu
Psyduck
Solosis
Treecko
YESx3
koalacorn13
Bidoof
Meowth (Alolan)
Mawile
Paras
Minccino
Koroku
Jirachi
Abra
Snorunt
YESx3
Staravia
Pidgey
Sneasel
Taillow
Carvanha
Zigzagoon
Flying Pichu
Abra
Gothita
Mudkip
Inkay
Bagon
Delibird
Zapdos
Torchic
YESx3
BayleafBeeen | Yena Doe

Players (11-20)

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of 3 correct eggs Players in blue are winners of 2 correct eggs Players in pink are winners of 1 correct egg
PlayersSet #1Set #2Set #3Bonus attemptEggs prizes
BayleafBeeen
Squirtle
Houndoor
Duskull
Paras
Munchlax
Snowpoke
Chingling
Espurr
Seviper
Purrloin
Latias
Tentacool
Electrike
Torchic
YESx3
Yena Doe
Nincada
Absol
Rayquaza
Mienfoo
Glameow
Guild Igglybuff
Tynamo
Abra
Zangoose
Sableye
Latios
Fennekin
Zapdos
Seedot
YESx3

Results

Here are the results ! Eggs :
Swinub
-
Yveltal
-
Latios
-
Voltorb
-
Eevee
-
Surfing Pichu
-
Tapu Koko
-
Espurr
-
Regirock

The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Sylvester Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : Yena Doe Prize claimed ? YES How you were supposed to find the answer : The answer was, in fact, my character's name. By reading only the first letter of each egg, you could have guess it. Also, one of the Pokémon in my first three fields have the same name
Consolation prizes : .
WinnersGood eggs set #1Good eggs set #2Good eggs set #3Prizes claimed ?
Moonlight28459
Swinub
Espurr
YES
Moon Stone and Dusk Stone
Foxzebra
Eevee
YES
Ice Stone
AlexYXC
Latios
YES
Whipped Dream
Espurr
YES
Ancient Power Orb
Adian
Surfing Pichu
YES
King's Rock
BayleafBeeen
Espurr
YES
Ice Stone
Yena Doe
Latios
YES
Whipped Dream
DreamThief is not added because they don't want the prizes

Misc. AlexYXC can participate to this game if they want ~~ If I see you have too much difficulties to find all the eggs, maybe I'll do something before you need to guess the last thing ~~ Prizes for eggs are for each set of eggs. It means if you guess : .
SetEggs
You'll win 1 cookie and 1 random evolution stones/items. It's one prize per set, so you can win 3 consolation prizes instead of just one ~~ If you win the main prize and you're supposed to win eggs prizes, you'll win them
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page