PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #2

~~ Game #2 ~~ (this game is a fail duh)
Difficulty : Very Hard End date : March 20 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time) [EXTENDED TO MARCH 22 15:00:00] First prize :
Gracidea Seed
Consolation prizes for other winners : A shiny Marill + same thing as the consolation prize for the correct region Consolation prizes for correct region : 5 evolution stones/items of your choice, 2 max for each evolution stones/items (no
Everstone
or
Dragon Pulse Orb
) Bonus prize for winners :
Gracidea
(see more infos in the "Guess it !" hideboxe)

Guess it !

When he was 10, for his birthday, my character got a Pokémon from his parents, and I want you to guess which one it was. To help you : - The Pokémon IS NOT a legendary/UB/fakemon - The Pokémon IS NOT a mega. A Pokémon can't stay in it's mega forme constantly unlike in Pokefarm - The Pokémon IS NOT a new Pokémon from USUM - The Pokémon IS NOT a totem - It can be any stage of the Pokémon - It can be any existing forme of a Pokémon with exceptions

more infos

- Pikachu, Darmanitan, Greninja, Furfrou and Silvally have only their original forme (Type: Null and Silvally are not legendaries for me btw) - Pichu have an alternate forme "Spiky-eared" in case you don't know this - Flabébé/Floette/Florges have only the White, Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue color. There's not the AZ Floette - Every other formes not in main games (like the Purple Kecleon from Mystery Dungeon or the Crystal Onix from the anime) don't count, so don't propose them, only propose alternate formes from main games
- The region is one of the following one : Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Orre - Sinnoh - Unova - Kalos - Alola - The region is not necessarily the one of the game where the Pokémon appeared for the first time (but it can be), it's the one where my character's parents found it - The gender and the shiny answers are only to help you to win if another player guess the Pokémon too, and it's also to win the bonus prize What was the Pokémon ? Form : I want to enter ! Name: You know what you need to write here :P If I win a consolation prize, I: Say "want it" or "don't want it", you're free to don't want it if it doesn't interest you. Precise for both consolation prizes please (winner first, region second) and what you want for the region prize. You can say "random/any" for the region prize My answers are: Only write one answer for each, the one you think is correct - Pokémon: The name of the Pokémon - Region: One of the regions indicated in the "To help you" part - Gender: "Male", "Female" or "None" - Shiny: "Yes" or "No" Extra: Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say) The bonus prize If, with the Pokémon, you're able to guess : - the region - the gender - if the Pokémon is shiny or not You will win the bonus prize with the main prize !

Attempt #1

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region
PlayersPokémonRegionGenderShinyConsolation prizes
koalacorn13KlefkiKalosFemaleNoYES ???
FyrenaEeveeOrreMaleNoYES/RANDOM
Moonlight28459PikachuSinnohFemaleYesYES/RANDOM
twickers14 RockruffKalosMaleNoYES ???
AlexYXCPichu (Spiky-eared)KantoMaleNoYES/RANDOM
AquaAleeaVaporeonHoennMaleNoYES ???
AdianEeveeHoennMaleNoYES/RANDOM
DreamThiefFletchlingKalosFemaleYesYES/NO

Well, that's ok if nobody found it yet ! But I need to give you a new hint to help you a little, so here it is ! New hint : There's two vowels in the region's name, which is the region of the generation of the Pokémon in the main games. It means : -> You need to choose a Pokémon from the following regions : Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Kalos -> Ex : If you say Eevee is from Kalos, it's not correct. You need to say Eevee is from Kanto. Here is the list of Pokémon you can't guess anymore (+ every Pokémon from Unova and Alola) :
Pikachu
-
Eevee
-
Vaporeon
-
Pichu (Spiky-eared)
-
Fletchling
-
Klefki
For people guessing for the second time, here is the new form : I want to try again ! My answers are: - Pokémon: - Region: - Gender: - Shiny: Extra:

Attempt #2

Players in red are winners of main prizes Players in purple are winners of consolation prizes for winners Players in blue are winners of consolation prizes for the correct region
PlayersPokémonRegionGenderShinyConsolation prizes
AquaAleeaPiplupSinnohFemaleNo///
Moonlight28459MeowthKantoMaleNo///
FyrenaFurfrouKalosMaleYes///
StaraviaLuxraySinnohMaleNoYES ???
koalacorn13ChatotSinnohFemaleNo///

Results

The game is finished, so here are the results !
The answers are : Stantler Johto Male No Is there a winner ? NO :c Closest player to the answer : AlexYXC Prize claimed ? YES
Why is AlexYXC the closest : Stantler is Pokémon #234 in the national Dex. Here is the number of each Pokémon proposed during the game : .
#PokémonPlayers
025PikachuMoonlight28459
052MeowthMoonlight28459
133EeveeFyrena
133EeveeAdian
134VaporeonAquaAleea
172Pichu (Spiky-eared)AlexYXC
393PiplupAquaAleea
405LuxrayStaravia
441Chatotkoalacorn13
661FletchlingDreamThief
676FurfrouFyrena
707Klefkikoalacorn13
744Rockrufftwickers14
Like you can see, AlexYXC is the closest to Stantler with Pichu (234-172=62), so AlexYXC is the winner of the Gracidea Seed. Of course, if the prize is not claimed, AquaAleea will be the new winner with Vaporeon (234-134=100), etc, etc... Unfortunately, there's no other winners or people that have guessed the correct region (Johto), so no consolation prizes will be given
If nobody find the Pokémon at the end of the game, I will give you 2 extra days to guess it, and everyone can exceptionally try again. Of course, do not propose again a Pokémon already proposed BEFORE the extension, because it'll be useless. A new hint will be given to you, about the region You will only gain one consolation prize for the correct region (if you find it for both try, only one will count) If after the extension nobody find the Pokémon, then the prize will be given to the closest to the answer. The bonus prize, however, will not be given.
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page