PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #17

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #17
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #17 : If there's more than one players that find the correct answer, RNG will choose the winner. If nobody find it, it'll be a pure random winner. Same thing for the bonus prize
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
~~Game #17~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date August 5 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Meganium
~~ Consolation prize for winners 2 fossils of your choices I have the following fossils available :
Helix Fossil
-
Old Amber
x6 -
Root Fossil
-
Armour Fossil
-
Plume Fossil
-
Jaw Fossil
x11 ~~ Bonus prize
Green Nectar
If the type/one of the types of the Pokémon you choose is the same as the type/one of the types of the correct Pokémon, you'll have a chance to win the bonus prize Only one player can win it
Guess it ! ~~ In Kalos, there's a Pokémon that represents the royal family. Each members of that family has always ended with that Pokémon on their side, thanks to a very very old royal tradition. But Sylvester is taking his time to respect that tradition, and his mother is more and more annoyed by this, despite her son saying to her again and again that he's not interested to have such a Pokémon, at least for now, and he has all his life to catch it. Also, he already has his team, he don't want to change it. That old tradition want the following rules to be respected : - The Pokémon need to have the same gender as yours - The Pokémon need to be catched when it's not evolved yet - The Pokémon need to be catched with and ONLY with the Pokémon received when you were 10 years old (so you'll never receive this Pokémon when you're 10 years old) - The Pokémon need to be trained and evolved by yourself - The Pokémon need to be strong and difficult to beat, and you need to have it in your team Sylvester disagree with such rules, and I think you can understand why. But for now, what you want to know is that Pokémon, right ? And the first two rules are hints concerning which one it can be. Also, the Pokémon is a gen 6 Pokémon, so with all those informations, here are all the possible choices :
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Bunnelby
Fletchling
Scatterbug
Litleo
Skiddo
Pancham
Espurr
Honedge
Spritzee
Swirlix
Inkay
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Goomy
Phantump
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Noibat

BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]This Pokémon would be cool to represents the royal family ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. If you want specific types, precise them. If not, just say random. [b]Do I want the bonus prize ?[/b] Say YES or NO [b]My answers is:[/b] Only one answer , the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizesBonus prize
AlexYXC
Honedge
RANDOM---
Kaiken
Espurr
RANDOM---
AlexandriaNovak
Skrelp
RANDOM---
Foxzebra
Fletchling
Old Amber
+
Jaw Fossil
---
Fyrena
Spritzee
RANDOM---
DreamThief
Litleo
RANDOM---
Yena Doe
Skiddo
Root Fossil
+
Armour Fossil
NO
TrainerCalliope
Tyrunt
Jaw Fossil
+
Plume Fossil
---
queenxlinn
Honedge
RANDOMYES
Neleke
Honedge
RANDOMYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Litleo Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes Unfortunately, nobody else found the correct answer, so there's no consolation prize. Bonus prize
PlayerClaimed ?
NelekeYES
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster

A weird "adventure"

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • A weird "adventure"
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Special Summer : The more you have points, the more you'll have chances to win one of the main prizes, so having the biggest amount of points doesn't mean you'll win. Even with a single point, a player can win a main prize The points system works like this : player 1 have 3 points, player 2 only 1. 1, 2 and 3 will be for player 1, and 4 for player 2. A random number generator will be used to determine who will win, so in this case, if RNG choose 4, player 2 will win Everyone will get something, even if you don't find a good answer (it'll be one small gem) If nobody (that want the bonus prize) find the anwser of the bonus question, the winner will be chosen randomly

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
~~Special Summer Game : A weird "adventure"~~ Difficulty Very hard ~~ End date August 29 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prizes 1 :
Gible
+
Boxbox
2 :
Salandit ♂
+ a Genesect drive of your choice 3 :
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes Even with a single point you have a chance to win a main prize, because it's not the players with the biggest amount of points that will win Check the rules tab for more infos ~~ Consolation prizes
1 -> 33 little gems + 1 evo stone/item
4 -> 65 little gems + 1 easter egg
7 -> 91 med gem + 1 cookie
10 -> 121 med gem + 3 forme-change items
13+2 med gems + 2 fossils
Sorry, but everything will be random, or it'll be too complicated for me. If you really don't want some of those, precise what in the extra part of your entry Also, sorry if it doesn't seem good enough as prizes, I tried my best :'v ~~ Bonus prize
Gracidea
There will be one question at the very end of the game. If you want the bonus prize, and you find the good answer of the question, you may win this prize (there's only one !) The bonus prize will be sent with a Totem Gumshoos
Guess it ! ~~ Do you want to follow Sylvester in a little and weird... "adventure" ? Seriously, I don't even know if it's one... :v Like it already happened before, this game is a story were you choose one answer and hope it's the good one ! BUT, the difference this time is... the amount of possible answers always change ! The previous games like this always had a specific amount of possible answers, but for this game, I decided to change that, so sometimes there will be like, 2 possible answers (easy answer), but for others, there will be more than 5 possible answers (more tricky) ! Of course, you'll have one entry per day, and if you miss a day, you can't try for it anymore. Also, there's a bonus question for those that want the bonus prize, but you'll have to wait at the very end for it. You'll understand why :) I will always try to update the game at 17:00:00 (pokefarm time), but I don't promise anything, so it can be later (or sooner if I can't do it after). Good luck everyone !
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~

Form for the first entry

[b]I want to participate to that weird adventure too ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]Do I want the bonus prize ?[/b] Say YES or NO [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Form for other entries

[b]Soooo... What's next ? #!![/b] Replace the !! with the number of the day. The day is always indicated, you can't miss it [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 -> 6

~Day 1~ In the garden of the Royal Palace, Sylvester was laying on the grass, his back against his "favorite" tree, and he was looking at his "favorite" pond. He liked to be there, it was pretty and calm, and he was hidden. It was his little "secret garden", in a way. It was a normal day, everything was ok... until THIS happened. He had no idea what happened to him exactly. The only thing he saw before collapsing was a big black forme that get out of the pond to "eat" him. When he woke up, we was in an unknown place and unable to speak. Why he couldn't speak anymore ? Good question ! But for now, he was looking at this strange place that was clearly not Kalos. It seemed to be... an island ? A big island ? He couldn't tell, but he was not far away from the sea, that was for sure. He wasn't able to see it, but he could definitely hear waves hitting rocks. There was a lot of trees behind him... maybe a forest ? In front of him was a path that seemed to lead to the sea, to his right there was a cliff, and to his left a beautiful meadow with a lot of colorful flowers. He had no idea if this place was inhabited or not, and he just didn't know where to go. Where he should go ? 1. He should take the path to the sea, maybe there's a harbor and some people that could help him ? 2. He'll be an easy target for anyone dangerous if he doesn't cover, he need to hide in the forest 3. That meadow is pretty and all and there's nobody else, it seems safe, so why not going there ? ~Day 2~ Sylvester decided to go to the sea, hoping to find something like a harbor with good people that could help him to know, at least, where he was. But he was nervous too, because, what if they're dangerous ? What if there's nobody ? What if there's NOTHING ?! Worried to stay stuck there without any answer, he walked until he reached a little beach that was... empty. He was heavily disappointed by seeing his hope being crushed like that. There was no people, no human constructions, there wasn't even a single boat ! It was just a very little wild beach with nothing at all, not even one Pokémon ! And he couldn't even check if there was more, because everything else was just rocks, rocks, and rocks. Bitting his lips of annoyance, he suddenly saw something on the sand, not far away from him. It seemed to be a bag. Curious, he approached it and discovered it was a black and blue backpack. It wasn't old, and it wasn't damaged. Weird. Sylvester could use it for himself, but the presence of this bag was not normal. Was this place finally inhabited ? Did someone living here lost it ? It was clearly not there for a long time ! What he should do with the bag ? 1. He should grab the bag and check what's inside. Maybe he'll find something useful ! 2. This bag may be a trap. It'll be a bad idea to touch it ~Day 3~ Sylvester knew it could be a bad idea. He knew it could be a trap that could put him in great danger, but like something was forcing him to do that, he grabbed the bag, hoping nothing wrong would happen to him. But as soon as he touched it, he had like a flash. It was very brief, so brief the prince thought he just dreamed it and he just shook his head, a little confused. The backpack now in his hands, something very strange happened. If it was the trap, he had no idea, but in less than 5 seconds, a group of Pokémon surrounded him. He didn't know their specie, but it was a little monkey. Which Pokémon specie is surrounding Sylvester ? 1. Aipom 2. Pansear 3. Panpour 4. Chimchar 5. Pansage 6. Mankey ~Day 4~ All those Pansage wanted something, but Sylvester had nothing to eat for them. He didn't have his own bag, and his pockets were empty. He realized then the fact these little green Pokémon were trying to catch the backpack, and this bag was curiously heavier than before. He looked inside of it, and saw some berries. Something in his mind was telling him only one was the one they wanted, but which one ? Which berry is the one they want ? 1. Pecha Berry 2. Chesto Berry 3. Aspear Berry 4. Rawst Berry 5. Cheri Berry ~Day 5~ He didn't know why, but the Kalosian KNEW the Chesto Berry was the one they wanted. So he presented the berry to the little Pokémon, and one of the Pansage took the berry like it was a gift from Arceus himself before they all ran towards another Pansage not far away. This little green Pokémon was sleeping, and it woke up after its comrades managed to help it to eat the berry in its sleep. Sylvester was concerned by this situation, something was very wrong. If they needed so bad that Chesto Berry to help their friend, then a Pokémon attacked it, because a Chesto Berry doesn't work if you sleep naturally. But what kind of Pokémon would have done that ? Maybe the one that just arrived because of how much noise all the Pansage were doing, too happy to care about the fact they could attract a dangerous being ? And this new Pokémon clearly seemed to be a danger ! It was very intimidating. And it was angry. The angry Pokémon growled, scaring the little monkeys that fled for their life. Sylvester was scared too, but he didn't move. He didn't know that Pokémon, but he was pretty sure he saw it in a book. A book about legendaries. This Pokémon was bigger than Sylvester, and it was walking on four feets. What is that angry Pokémon ? 1. Raikou 2. Dialga 3. Cobalion 4. Solgaleo 5. Terrakion 6. Suicune 7. Virizion 8. Entei ~Day 6~ Now Sylvester remembered which legendary this Pokémon was in the book, and this one wasn't known to be very friendly. Also, Entei was absolutely NOT in a good mood, and when he
Entei is known to be male
saw Sylvester, the prince received a mean look from the legendary. The poor redhead, more afraid than before, didn't know what to do, unable to defend himself or to call for help. The legendary Pokémon seemed ready to attack him, probably thinking Sylvester was a threat, or provoking him, despite the fact the young adult did nothing to him. What Sylvester should do ?
1. The prince should run as fast as he can from that beast. Entei will not care about what Sylvester will say to him, he's to angry for that, he'll attack him if he doesn't move 2. The prince should explain calmly to Entei the fact he's not an enemy. If he run away, that could "excite" Entei and push him to run after Sylvester to attack him

Day 7 -> 12

~Day 7~ Sylvester was not a coward, but in such a situation, he just ran away like one. This was too dangerous, and because he had lost the ability to talk after that weird black thing "attacked" him, calming the angry legendary with kind words and all was not even an option. Also, the prince was pretty sure it would have been useless. There was NO WAY a wild, non-friendly and powerful legendary Pokémon that was angry would have care about what he would have said. So Sylvester just ran until he reached the place where he started, dropping accidentally the bag on his way. He was tired, and couldn't believed that. Since when he had so little endurance ?! Still, despite this, he thought at first he was ok, because there was no sound behind him, but of course, he thought to soon. A growl let him know Entei followed him, and unlike the Kalosian, he was absolutely not tired. The legendary Pokémon approached slowly the scared human, and again, he moved in a way Sylvester thought he would attack him. Too scared to move or even close his eyes because of the fear, he just looked at Entei, thinking he was doomed. But nothing happened. The prince was confused. Why the Pokémon was not doing anything to him ? Entei was just looking at him with an insistent look, and he was looking at Sylvester, then at one of his own legs, then at Sylvester again... And that was what helped the redhead to realize the Pokémon had something weird at his left front leg. And it was obvious the legendary wanted this thing to be removed. What is that ? 1. A bracelet 2. A rope 3. A chain ~Day 8~ Entei had a tight chain at his left front leg, and it was probably painful to the poor Pokémon. That chain had a padlock, but unfortunately for the legendary, Sylvester was not able to free him. He didn't have the key, and he didn't know how to break the chain or the padlock. Also, he found strange the fact the legendary wasn't able to destroy that himself, especially with his powerful fire. And the prince was also wondering who managed to put a chain at Entei's leg. Maybe it happened in his sleep ? But there was no way to know, because Sylvester couldn't ask this to the beast how was still waiting for help. Entei seemed weak, and now he realized that, the redhead felt very sad for him, and it was even worst because he couldn't help. And because of the face the Kalosian had, Entei knew Sylvester was not able to free him, so he lowered his head in defeat. This was something terrible to see for the human. An incredible and powerful Pokémon in distress, asking for his help, and he couldn't do anything ? No ! There was a solution somewhere ! This legendary needed help, and only Sylvester could help him, so he'll help him ! Determined, he approached Entei to tap his shoulder and let him know he wanted to search a solution somewhere else. Where it would be a good idea to search ? 1. The dark forest 2. The pretty meadow ~Day 9~ Sylvester pointed the meadow, wanting to start their search here. Entei agreed and let him know he wanted him to take the lead. The prince had a strange feeling with the forest, but in all honesty, this dark forest was frightening him, that's why he decided to start with the meadow. Maybe someone was living in it ? After all, if Sylvester found a backpack not damaged (and lost it), someone was obviously living in this strange place ! Or it could be a victim of that shadow thing like the prince... But at least, it would be someone that could help them ! If they are not dangerous, of course. Also, that chain with the padlock was a human thing, so they should be careful. But thinking of this, there was a possibility Entei knew who did that to him, so if it's the case, the prince will know instantly if it's an enemy or not. And he was really determined to help the Pokémon, because it could be the reason of his presence here. Yeah, in a way, he thought he was stupid to think like that, but who knows ? Maybe he was there to free the legendary ? Maybe he'll be able to go back to his home if his mission is a success ? He shrugged his shoulders, he was probably thinking too much... and yes, he was clearly thinking too much, because he didn't see where he put his foot and walked on the strange black thing. When Sylvester and Entei realized the shadow, it was too late, that thing "absorbed" them and they ended in a weird and old room without any way to get out. It was also very dark, but the human and the Pokémon were still able to see what was on the wall. There was 3 Pokémon engraved on the wall, and like Entei, Sylvester was persuated to have seen them in the book about legendaries. But again, like Entei when he met him earlier, he was unable to remember their name. And when he was trying his best to remember, he heard a voice, a whisper, saying something to him. What did the voice said ? 1. "Which one Félix like the most ?" 2. "Which one has only one type ?" 3. "Which one is considered the leader ?" 4. "Which one has a bad temper ?" ~Day 10~ "Which one Félix like the most ?" said the unknown voice. Sylvester blinked many times in confusion. Which one Félix liked the most ? But... Who was Félix ? He didn't know any Félix ! The confused prince looked at Entei who was patiently waiting for Sylvester to choose. Was Entei's name Félix ? No... It couldn't be... If that Félix was the legendary, then the legendary would have chosen himself. Completely lost, Sylvester looked again at the wall, his eyes strangely attracted by one of the three Pokémon. Suddenly, he got another flash, the same he got when he touched the backpack, but this time, he saw something. It seemed to be someone, but it was so quick and blurry that he couldn't properly see their face. So, again, he thought he just dreamed that and shacked his head in annoyance. But for a curious reason, no new flash happened when he checked the other two Pokémon. And because he had no idea what the good answer was, and only one of them did "something" to him, he decided to pick this one, praying Arceus nothing bad would happen. Which Pokémon did he choose ? 1. Therian Tornadus 2. Therian Thundurus 3. Therian Landorus ~Day 11~ The Pokémon Sylvester decided to choose was the one with spikes on its tail, and when the prince touched it, it became blue and the two trapped in the room suddenly heard noises behind their back. A door just opened, and it was leading to stairs. At the top of the stairs, there was light, it was the sky, meaning they were free. Sylvester and Entei didn't wait and went out of that strange room, but the meadow was different. All the beautiful flowers were nowhere to be found. Instead, this meadow was pretty sad, and there was an abandoned house right in front of the human and the legendary. The stairs now behind them magically disappeared, and some sort of a force field was preventing them to run away. They were trapped again, and their only choice was the creepy house. Sylvester sighed loudly of irritation, and Entei growled toward the house. The black shadow just disappeared behind it, and both saw it. The redhead was not motivated at all to check inside or behind the house, because it was probably dangerous. But unfortunately for him, to get rid of that force field, it was obvious there was something to do with that house that seemed haunted, so he didn't have any choice, and needed to do something. What did he do ? 1. He entered the spooky house in case there was something interesting inside 2. He went around that old house to see what was hidden behind it ~Day 12~ Because the legendary was unable to enter, and because he was too scared to check where the shadow went, and also because maybe there was something interesting inside, Sylvester tried to "explain" with gestures to Entei the fact he'll look inside, and also that he wanted the legendary to check behind the house. Puzzled at first, the Pokémon seemed to finally understand and agreed. While Entei was going behind the house with caution, the prince took a deep breath and, nervous, entered the creepy house. Not paying attention to the fact the door opened itself, it's only when he was inside he realized something odd, and it was not the old house or its door. He was now mad at himself. WHY in the world he thought it was a good idea to be alone ?! How many times he thought how stupid it was to not stay together in all those horror movies ? So WHY he just did that ?! Something must have "convinced" him it was a good idea, no way he would have thought that by himself ! But now it was too late, the door suddenly closed and it didn't matter how hard he tried, Sylvester coudn't open it or break it, and when he gave up, he heard the laugh of a little child, a laugh that was right behind him. But of course, when he turned around, there was nothing. CREEPY. He trapped himself like a Rattata with someone... or SOMETHING scary, in an abandoned house, without any way to protect himself, and there was nobody to help him. GREAT. The only thing he could do was to check the inside despite how dark it was, and find a way to get out, but how and where ? The main room was almost empty, there was just a destroyed couch in the middle of it. So there was nothing useful here, meaning he'll have to check the other rooms. There was 3 other rooms, but which one could be the best choice ? Which room Sylvester should check ? 1. Maybe you'll find something in the bathroom, Sylvester ? But don't be a psycho, don't take a shower, we all know what will happen if you take a shower 2. Try the kitchen, Sylvester, you'll probably find a weapon to protect yourself. Or maybe you'll find a creepy butcher... Come on, it's 50/50, it could be worse ! 3. Why not check the bedroom ? You know there's nothing under the bed that will attack you, Sylvester. It's just a story to scare children, and you're not a child anymore, right ?

Day 13 -> 17 + bonus question

~Day 13~ Sylvester jumped, he heard like a voice from the kitchen telling him to come. And like his legs were controlled by someone else, he walked until he reached the kitchen. Well, at first, he was strangely disappointed because the room was as empty as the main one, there was no food, and he was hungry... It's an ABANDONED OLD HOUSE, and the food could have been poisoned or no longer eatable, but whatever... But then, he realized two things. The first thing was the fact there was no knives, so he couldn't use one to protect himself. At least, there was no creepy butcher waiting for him, so it was something positive. The second thing he realized was a small item shining on the only table of the kitchen. It was a key. He didn't know if it was the key for the padlock, but in case it was the good key, he tried to catch it, something he couldn't do... because someone catched it first ! It was a Pokémon... well... not exactly a Pokémon in fact. Whatever it was, it was completely black with red eyes and had the forme of a flying little legendary Pokémon with two tails, and Sylvester knew it was a legendary from Sinnoh. Which one of the legendary trio it is ? 1. Uxie 2. Azelf 3. Mesprit ~Day 14~ The shadow Mesprit did some sort of a smirk before doing the same laugh Sylvester heard earlier, and then the black legendary disappeared by sinking into the ground. With the key. Sylvester was not happy, but he didn't had the time to think much. The old house started to shake a lot, like it was about to collapse. Scared, the prince ran away and could open the now unlocked door to get out. Whatever happened to the house, the Kalosian will never know, because when he turned around, there was nothing. It was like the creepy house never existed in the first place. He looked at Entei who was as lost as him. It was obvious the legendary fire Pokémon found nothing behind the house, because he was patiently waiting at the door, but what was the more annoying was the fact Sylvester couldn't tell to Entei he found a key. And now, the key has been stolen by that black thing with a Pokémon forme. Sylvester was 100% sure about this : that key was the one they were searching. If it wasn't the case, why that dark Pokémon stole it ? It knew they needed it, maybe the black with red eyes legendary was even the reason why entei had a chain with a padlock ! Yes, Sylvester was not able to take the key before the Mesprit, but now, he was fixed concerning the black thing : it was officially their common enemy . The problem was, where did it go ? It sank into the ground ! Thinking hard to find a solution, he finally realized Entei was insistently looking at the dark forest with a weird look on his face. Suddenly, the legendary Pokémon turned his head to look at Sylvester, and growled, like he was trying to tell him he wanted to check that place. Did he smell something ? Was it a good idea to go in that forest ? They didn't fully explored the meadow after all, and nothing told them the shadow left the place. What should they do ? 1. Maybe Sylvester is right and the shadow Pokémon is still in the meadow. They should continue to search there to be sure 2. If Entei want to check the forest, then they should check the forest. There's probably something weird with it ~Day 15~ Sylvester was unsure of what to do until the legendary layed on the grass and did a head movement meaning "jump on my back". Now he had no choice, Entei was determined to check the forest. But was that a good idea to jump on his back? First, with all that stuff on his back, there was not a lot of place for the prince... but the main problem was the chain at his leg. It was hurting the legendary, and maybe having someone on his back would increase the pain. But if the fire Pokémon really wanted him on his back, well, he'll probably force him if he doesn't move... So Sylvester jumped on Entei's back, tried his best to be in a comfortable position, and then, without a warning, the legendary started to run toward the dark forest. Thanks Arceus, the readhead had the time to catch Entei's neck when he started to run, or he would have fall miserably. In a second, they were at the entrance of the forest. A weird feeling was in the air when they were going deeper into the forest. Sylvester had the bad feeling something was... watching them. Entei, anxious, suddenly stopped. He was probably thinking the same thing, and he started to look around them, but there was just trees, trees, trees, and bushes, bushes, bushes. But unlike the legendary, Sylvester saw something, not far away from them, like he was the only one able to saw that. It was a Tauros... The GHOST of a Tauros, and he was abnormally calm. Tauros are not known to be that calm, something was odd with this one. He was just looking at the prince, and when they looked at each other in the eyes, Sylvester had a new flash. This time, he clearly saw the face that was too blurry during the previous flash. It was a... boy ? He wasn't sure, like the last flash, it was incredibly quick, and this face seemed androgynous, but something was telling him it was a guy. A cute guy, he had to admit. While he was wondering if this boy was real and why he saw his face like this, the Tauros suddenly turned around and leave, passing through the trees before he completely vanished. Sylvester was completely lost and didn't know what to do. What Sylvester should do ? 1. He should follow the Tauros. Maybe it's a spiritual guide showing him where they need to go 2. He should ignore it, following that ghost could be a trap. Entei didn't see it after all ~Day 16~ The prince patted Entei's neck and showed him the direction of where he saw the horned Pokémon. The legendary looked at him, curious, but took the path the human on his back indicated. Not long after, they reached a little wooden altar with a special door. Sylvester jumped off of the back of Entei and approached the altar. Its door had a weird lock. To open it, he needed to put a wooden plate on each hole of the door. If he was sure it was safe, he would just kick that door until it broke, but something was telling him it wouldn't work and he would just hurt himself. So, he just observed the 3 plates he needed to place. Each plate had a specific symbol one it. A code, hé ? But what was the correct order ? What if a single mistake could be terrible for them ? Sylvester only had one try, and it would be better for them if it was a success. What is the correct order ? 1. Circle, Square, Triangle ⚫ ■ ▲ 2. Square, Circle, Triangle ■ ⚫ ▲ 3. Circle, Triangle, Square ⚫ ▲ ■ 4. Triangle, Square, Circle ▲ ■ ⚫ 5. Triangle, Circle, Square ▲ ⚫ ■ 6. Square, Triangle, Circle ■ ▲ ⚫ ~Day 17~ For some weird reasons, everytime he was looking at the square, he had the backpack in his mind. For the circle, it was the Tauros, and for the triangle, it was the blue legendary he had to choose in the room where he was trapped with Entei. Why ? For the backpack, ok, it was the only one that could be the square, but he had no explanation for the other two. Both had horns/spikes, and both had something that was a circle. Or maybe the triangle was only for the spikes of the long tail of the blue legendary, and the circle for those every Tauros have on their head ? Or it was not that ? Huh, it was too difficult to know, and Sylvester had enough, so he just tried the order "square, triangle, circle", because he saw the backpack, the blue legendary and the Tauros on this order. And when he put the plates on the door, the annoyed prince thought he would eat a hot pepper if that order was actually the good one, because for him it was completely stupid. If it was the true order, he'll never know, because when the special door opened and he saw the key, with right behind it the black with red eyes flying legendary that was holding a HOT PEPPER in its little hands, Sylvester's mind blown. He grabbed the key at an inhuman speed and ran towards Entei to hide behind him like a scared little child. WHEN HE THOUGHT OF EATING A HOT PEPPER HE WAS NOT SERIOUS !!!! That thing probably read his mind and decided to provoke him with that abomination called a hot pepper. It was mocking him, and the grin it had on its face was a big proof. This was humiliating, Sylvester wanted to jump from a cliff to not have to deal with such an humiliation. The fire legendary had no idea why the redhead was so scared, but seeing their enemy mocking them angered him. Yes, the prince had the key in his hand, but he completely forgot to use it on the padlock because of that hot pepper. So naturally, Entei growled towards the black Pokémon that was approaching them slowly. But before it could reach them, it suddenly received an Energy Ball on the face. The group of Pansage Sylvester helped on the beach was attacking the shadow to protect them, or at least, they were distracting the enemy, like this Sylvester was able to forget the existence of the hot pepper, and FINALLY, he used the key. Now free of his burden, Entei gave a powerful roar that stopped the Pansage in their attack. They looked at each other for 2 seconds and jumped on Entei's back without a single hesitation. Sylvester knew what it means : they need to leave this place quickly. He imitated the group of green Pokémon and the fire legendary started to run at an incredible speed. Behind all of them, the black thing was closely following them, but it was not anymore a Pokémon. It was again a simple shadow, but it was "swallowing" everything on its way. Sylvester was persuated that, if Entei stopped to run, they were doomed. And of course, he stopped ! They just exited the forest, and they had three choices to flee, but which one could save them from the danger ? Entei was strangely calm, like he was listening to everything. Yeah, there was a weird sound, but it wasn't the moment, they had to flee from their enemy that was approaching ! Which choice will save them ? 1. At the beginning Sylvester thought this place was an island, but there's no proof it's an island. They should choose the meadow, it's incredibly big, maybe the shadow will not follow them, they can always try 2. Sylvester wanted to jump from a cliff because of the humiliation. There's a cliff right there. So... DEW IT ! #YOLO 3. There's a legend saying that, despite he's a fire Pokémon, Entei can swim and even walk on water because of how powerful he is. If there's no way to escape from the shadow on the land, then, if that legend is true, they should try to flee from the sea At first, Sylvester thought Entei would go to the beach and walk on the water. After all, the prince really wanted to see that legend being true. But when the fire Pokémon started to walk towards the cliff, he was screaming a ridiculous amount of "NOPE !" in his head. Wasn't Entei supposed to be his ally ?! And why the group of Pansage was not scared ?! Entei was ready to jump from the cliff and ki.... ! Oh... There was a portal at the bottom of the cliff, and it was the origin of the weird sound he was hearing... And of course, there was a lot of sharp rocks everywhere under it. If the legendary missed his jump, everyone would be seriously injured, if not worse. But was the portal safe ? It was dark and all, it could be dangerous... But Entei was determined, so maybe it was actually the only way to leave this place. Now that he was not anymore hindered, Entei was perfectly able to do such a jump, and it was what he did right in time, because the shadow was about to swallow them all. Before they reached the portal, Sylvester closed his eyes of fear in case it went wrong, but when they touched the portal, his environment changed so brutally that he opened his eyes and... realized he was in his garden, at the exact same place before the black thing attacked him. He hadn't even moved at all, it was like nothing happened ! The prince was confused. Was everything a dream ? It was so realistic that he was persuated it was... Strange. When he checked his phone, 2 hours have passed, so time actually passed after the black thing did something to him. With a deep sigh, Sylvester got up and went back to the palace, unmotivated. He really needed to eat something, and also to go somewhere else. The garden of the Royal Palace was big, yes, but the prince liked to go outside of his home too. Except it was almost impossible because of his mother. 99% of the time he was not allowed to go outside without someone, but he hated when someone followed him, depriving him of his privacy. So time to time, he was going outside during the night with the help of Deoxys. But it was always at night, when nobody was able to see him. So during the day, he was staying at home, bored as hell. He had nobody to talk to, no friends, and his brother was currently in vacation with his man. Thanks Arceus he had his Pokémon, but still, they were not able to talk with him, and he really needed to be able to talk with someone. And for some reasons, he knew he'll find someone soon to talk with. For some reasons, he really wanted to go to the park the next day. Why ? No idea ! But it didn't matter, the prince wanted to go somewhere, he liked the park, and his parents had free time during the next day, so he'll ask them if they can go outside together... But he really really wondered why he wanted so bad to go to the park ! ~Bonus question~ How Sylvester internally reacted when he met Félix in the park the next day ? 1. He thought he was hallucinating and rubbed his eyes a few times to be sure he was not dreaming again 2. He thought his memory was playing with him and it was not the boy he saw in his weird dream 3. He just didn't care at all 4. He didn't realize who Félix was
Players
PlayersAnswers (1 -> 9)Bonus prize
AlexandriaNovak114262123YES
Foxzebra124142123YES
Yena Doe316422223NO
Bluestarfox6732---------------------YES
Kaiken125532312YES
DreamThief111481114YES
OtakuJL113142311YES
Fyrena311---22---------YES
queenxlinn12---2522------YES
Aloevera------21---2311YES
TrainerCalliope------------722------YES
Leffe------------82113YES
Reori------------12111YES
SquishyPanda------------3------------YES
egseal---------------------------YES
PlayersAnswers (10 -> 17 + bonus question)Bonus prize
AlexandriaNovak222311332YES
Foxzebra1222115---4YES
Yena Doe21312133xNO
Bluestarfox67---------------------------YES
Kaiken222321331YES
DreamThief323121421YES
OtakuJL223321321YES
Fyrena------2---------------1YES
queenxlinn---------3---------------YES
Aloevera2---------------214YES
TrainerCalliope1------------------------YES
Leffe22---------------------YES
Reori1123---1131YES
SquishyPanda---------------------------YES
egseal---------3---------------YES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 1 - 1 - 5 - 2 - 8 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 1 2 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 6 - 2 and (bonus question) 2 Chosen winners : Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera Prizes claimed ? YES YES YES

RNG order

19 - 9 - 24 - 25 - 49 - 29 - 40 - 46 - 42 - 52 11 - 47 - 6 - 13 - 26 - 56 - 36 - 30 - 27 - 12 7 - 1 - 23 - 16 - 39 - 18 - 5 - 45 - 54 - 58 48 - 31 - 2 - 34 - 20 - 41 - 35 - 3 - 57 - 22 37 - 32 - 55 - 50 - 51 - 38 - 15 - 17 - 8 - 43 33 - 4 - 28 - 14 - 44 - 53 - 10 - 21 Numbers 24 and 25 were ignored because RNG liked a little too much Kaiken, the winner of the first prize ;)
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers and their numbers
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbers
AlexandriaNovak81 -> 8
Foxzebra49 -> 12
Yena Doe613 -> 18
Bluestarfox670---
Kaiken819 -> 26
DreamThief727 -> 33
OtakuJL934 -> 42
Fyrena243 -> 44
queenxlinn345 -> 47
Aloevera348 -> 50
TrainerCalliope0---
Leffe251 -> 52
Reori553 -> 57
SquishyPanda0---
egseal158
Consolation/participation prizes All the prizes were chosen by RNG
PlayersConsolation prizesClaimed ?
AlexandriaNovak
Fire Med Gem
Cookie
YES
Foxzebra
Normal Gem
-
Flying Gem
-
Dragon Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Electric Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Gem
-
Fire Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Water Gem
-
Water Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Bluestarfox67
Dark Gem
YES
Kaiken
Ground Med Gem
Cookie
YES
DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
Cookie
YES
OtakuJL
Flying Med Gem
Cookie
YES
Fyrena
Dragon Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Ghost Gem
Shiny Stone
YES
queenxlinn
Flying Gem
-
Bug Gem
-
Steel Gem
Shiny Stone
Unclaimed
Aloevera
Ghost Gem
-
Poison Gem
-
Grass Gem
Sachet
YES
TrainerCalliope
Normal Gem
YES
Reori
Water Gem
-
Poison Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Water Gem
-
Fire Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Leffe
Electric Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Poison Gem
Razor Claw
Unclaimed
SquishyPanda
Normal Gem
YES
egseal
Fairy Gem
-
Electric Gem
-
Poison Gem
Mimic Orb
Unclaimed
Bonus prize Only one player (AlexandriaNovak) found the correct answer. If they don't claim it, someone else that tried for it will be randomly chosen EDIT : AlexandriaNovak claimed it
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster
--- empty post---
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #18

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #18
  • Players
  • Results
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #18 : If there's more than one winner, rng will choose the one that will receive the prize. If nobody found the answer, it'll be random.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
A weird "adventure"Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera
Gible
+
Boxbox
Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
~~Game #18~~ Difficulty Easy ~~ End date September 14 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prize 3 forme-change items of your choice (one of each max) among the following ones :
Rain Jewel
-
Snow Jewel
-
Sun Jewel
-
Fan Sparkplug
-
Frost Sparkplug
-
Heat Sparkplug
-
Mow Sparkplug
-
Wash Sparkplug
-
Bindi
-
King's Shield
-
Glimmering Scale
-
X-Ray Specs
~~ Consolation prizes for winners 5 evolution stones/items of your choice (no
Everstone
)
Guess it ! ~~ In the previous game, Sylvester was in a weird place because of a strange black entity. He thought this was all in his head, but... it wasn't ! So, if he didn't imagine what happened, where he was ? Possible places : Dream World Dark World Nightmare World Legendary World
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste : try to reproduce the form the best you can, or if you're not the first one to post your entry, quote the entry of the player before you and remove/change what you have to remove/change. ~~
[b]I know where he was ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. Also, if you want specifics evo stones/items, say which ones and how many. If you don't care, just say random [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prize
AlexandriaNovakDark WorldRandom
Vio99Nightmare WorldRandom
TrainerCalliopeDream WorldRandom
DreamThiefDream WorldNO
Yena DoeLegendary WorldNO
TyplosionDream WorldRandom
OtakuJLDream WorldRandom
undeuxtroisDream WorldNO
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Dream World Is there a winner ? YES : 5 Chosen winner : TrainerCalliope Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes
PlayerPrizesClaimed ?
Typlosion
Stomp Orb
-
Up-Grade
-
Rollout Orb
-
Sachet
-
Fire Stone
YES
OtakuJL
Electiriser
-
King's Rock
-
Sun Stone
-
Dubious Disk
-
DeepSeaScale
YES
DreamThief and undeuxtrois said "NO" for the consolation prizes, this is why they're not in the table and will not receive any consolation prizes
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #19

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #19
  • Players
  • Results
  • Donations
  • Lore
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #19 : This game works with points that will be used when I'll use RNG to choose the winners. If player 1 has 3 points and player 2 has 2 points, 1, 2 and 3 will be for player 1, and 4 and 5 for player 2.

Game #1 to Game #10

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
Gible
+
Boxbox
Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
Game #18TrainerCalliope
Rain Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
~~Game #19~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date September 26 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prize First prize =
Midday Lycanroc
+
Midnight Lycanroc
+
Rapidash
Second prize =
Meowstic ♀
+
Rapidash
~~ Consolation prizes Depending of how many points you have, here's what you'll receive if you don't win the main prize : 1 point = 1 random little gem 2 points = 1 random medium gem 3 points = 1 fossile of your choice + 5 sweethearts 4 points = 1 shiny of your choice (depending of those I have available)
Guess it ! ~~ This game will be a little different than the previous ones because this time, like a raffle, you just have to enter to be able to win, that's why the game is not very difficult. In fact, your entry = 1 point, and you can have 4 points in total. How ? Well, there'll be 3 little questions, because hey, you're supposed to guess stuff here :P You're not obligated to answer, you can even just enter and that's all ! But keep in mind a good answer = 1 point, and the more you have points, the more chance you'll have to win ! So good luck ! Question 1 : Since he's 6, Sylvester is scared of hotels. Why ? 1. He ended up trapped alone in the elevator 2. Someone attacked him in a corridor 3. He saw a ghost in his room Question 2 : Sylvester doesn't give nicknames to his Pokémon. Why ? 1. They just don't give nicknames in his family 2. He's bad to choose nicknames and don't want to annoy them with a stupid one 3. Royal families don't give nicknames to their Pokémon to avoid mockery Question 3 : Sylvester is a trainer (thanks captain obvious). How many Pokémon does he have ? 1. 5 2. 6 3. 7
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste : try to reproduce the form the best you can, or if you're not the first one to post your entry, quote the entry of the player before you and remove/change what you have to remove/change. ~~
[b]I want to play ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you [b](optional) My answers are:[/b] Only one answer for each, the one you think is good Question 1 : Question 2 : Question 3 : [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prize
DreamThief212YES
OtakuJL232YES
Kaiken321YES
Yena Doe121YES
SñøwyMøüñtïñ132YES
Foxzebra132YES
Aloevera121YES
Zenobelle322YES
Fyrena123YES
Reori323YES
Ghosttt322YES
Deedee92122YES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : 3 - 2 - 2 Chosen winners : OtakuJL Kaiken Prizes claimed ? YES YES

Numbers and RNG order

Here you can see your numbers and the RNG order for the main prizes. DreamThief = 1 ; 2 OtakuJL = 3 ; 4 Kaiken = 5 ; 6 ; 7 Yena Doe = 8 ; 9 SñøwyMøüñtïñ = 10 ; 11 Foxzebra = 12 ; 13 Aloevera = 14 ; 15 Zenobelle = 16 ; 17 ; 18 ; 19 Fyrena = 20 ; 21 Reori = 22 ; 23 Ghosttt = 24 ; 25 ; 26 ; 27 Deedee92 = 28 ; 29 ; 30 3 - 5 - 13 - 6 - 12 15 - 24 - 26 - 17 - 22 19 - 2 - 21 - 11 - 8 7 - 16 - 14 - 4 - 27 29 - 30 - 1 - 28 - 18 20 - 9 - 23 - 10 - 25
Consolation prizes
PlayerPrizesClaimed ?
DreamThief
Water Medium Gem
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Medium Gem
YES
SñøwyMøüñtïñ
Psychic Medium Gem
YES
Foxzebra
Steel Medium Gem
YES
Aloevera
Dark Medium Gem
YES
Zenobelle
Totodile
YES
Fyrena
Psychic Medium Gem
YES
Reori
Dragon Medium Gem
YES
Ghosttt
Stantler
YES
Deedee92
Helix Fossil
+
Sweet hearts
x5
YES
Donations Currently : OPEN (if it's closed it means I don't have space) Do you want to donate something to extend what I can offer as prizes ? That's ok and very kind of you ! But look at the following list to know what you can offer, because it'll be ONLY for main and bonus prizes !

Possible donations

Account upgrades
Shelter Pass ★
-
28d Hypermode Voucher
-
180d Hypermode Voucher
-
365d Hypermode Voucher
-
Egg Pass
x3 -
Egg Supplier Pass
-
Lucky Seal
-
DayCare Pass x10
-
DayCare Pass x60
-
Ditto Egg Voucher
-
Trade Centre Expansion
-
Type: Null Egg Voucher
-
Shiny Charm Box
-
Shiny Charm
-
Ubercharm
-
Super Lucky Egg
x2 -
Mega Stone Voucher 1
-
Mega Stone Voucher 2
-
Mega Stone Voucher 3
-
Mega Stone Voucher 4
-
Mega Stone Voucher 5
Boxes Regular boxes x5 -
Premium Box
-
Box Box
-
Box Box Box
-
Gragon's Stash
Consumables
Green Nectar
-
Doom Seed
x5 Costumes (all) Event items
Tier 1 Salon voucher
-
Tier 2 salon voucher
-
Tier 3 salon voucher
- Current tournament token - Previous tournament token x3 Forme-change items
Gracidea
-
Reveal Glass
-
Secret Sword
-
Burn Drive
-
Chill Drive
-
Douse Drive
-
Shock Drive
-
Prison Bottle
-
Ultranecrozium Z
-
Blue Orb
-
Mythrite
-
Opal
-
Red Orb
Fossiles (all. x3) Gems (all large and flawless gems. Flawless x4) Mega Stones (all) Plates and Memories (all) Pokémon (shiny, albino, melan, delta, CS) Summons items (all) Treasures
Relic Copper
x3 -
Relic Silver
x2 -
Relic Gold
-
Relic Vase
-
Relic Band
-
Relic Statue
-
Relic Crown
Z-Crystals (all fragments and crystals. Fragments x3)
*x? = the minimum you need to donate
All donations will be constently visible in my last field(s) called "DONATIONS GUESS IT" and in my journal here, so you'll know what was donated. Of course, if you don't want people to know it's from you, your donation will be in a hidden field and only visible in my journal (there'll be no link, so people can't click and see your name). If it's a Pokémon, only the winner will know. If it's an item, if you want, I can move it to another Pokémon, like this you'll stay anonymous, but you need to be precise. So please, state in your gift if you want to stay anonymous and if you want me to move the item (if it's an item) to another Pokémon. If you don't say anything about this, I'll assume you don't mind that people know it's from you. Concerning the gifts, please, label your gift and say it's a donation for my games or I may think you're a kind player that send a gift for me ! I need to know it's for my games ! Also, if you're sending an item, the Pokémon need to hold the item. Why ? Because I may forget you send this item as a donation and think it's one of my items ! So send 1 item at a time, and the Pokémon need to hold it. If you're ok with this, I can add your name in a donators list and say how much you donated ^^ When a donation will be sent to a winner, I will remove it from my journal Please, if you donated something, keep in mind the winner of what you donated can do whatever they want with their prize ! I'll not accept any attack against myself or another player because of a donation ! In case I need to end my games Except if real life say no, I'll do a raffle with all the remaining donations as prizes to be sure I don't keep anything that was sent to my games.
Lore This section is a WIP and is pretty new. Things will change/be added at any time. I'll warn you if it happens

MAIN CHARACTERS

SYLVESTER Age 20 (15 December ????) Gender Male Origins Kalos Title of nobility Prince (heir to the throne) Pokémon
Stantler ♂
-
Deoxys (speed forme)
-
Shiny Sharpedo ♀
-
Vulpix ♀
-
Dragonite (gender currently unknown)
- ???
currently unknown
Various informations > Félix is his boyfriend and he likes to call him "Kitty". They met at the park when they were 17 years old in a way they'll never forget. They never told to Sylvester's parents about their couple but the reason is currently unknown. > Sylvestre is his older brother. Sylvester's name is very similar to the name of his brother because his name is actually an homage for Sylvestre, who disappeared and was considered dead for more than a decade. > If Sylvestre never disappeared, Sylvester name could have been something else, and there was also the possibility he would not have been the heir to the throne. > Sylvester hate what is spicy with a passion. Hot peppers are abominations for him. > He saw a ghost in the hotel room where he was sleeping when he was 6 > He is scared of hot peppers and hotels and there's a big chance he'll overreact like a child with these. > He learned how to breakdance with the help of Félix. > Like every princes and princesses, he received a Pokémon at the age of 10 because of a very old royal tradition. The one he received was Stantler. > He's supposed to catch a male Litleo with his Stantler because of another very old royal tradition, but he's not interested to catch one because he arleady have his team. > He doesn't give nicknames to his Pokémon because he's bad to choose nicknames > He was temporarily stuck in the Dream World because of the strange black thing.
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster
~TYPERACE~
This post is to keep track of all my typerace teams and points in chronological order.

January---February---
March---April---
May---June---
July---August 50 points
September 52 pointsOctober 50 points
November 231 pointsDecember 677 points
January 803 pointsFebruary 533 points
March 1506 pointsApril 1516 points
May 1501 pointsJune 1506 points
July 1596 pointsAugust 1911 points
September 1206 pointsOctober 1502 points
November 1554 pointsDecember 1026 points
January 925 pointsFebruary 1358 points
March 910 pointsApril 1274 points
May 839 pointsJune 107 points
Big server issue, only played the first day of the race, so not a lot of points :/
July 1032 pointsAugust 973 points
September 1096 pointsOctober 1044 points
November 950 pointsDecember 1270 points
January 1 176 pointsFebruary 1 057 points
March 953 pointsApril 1 749 points
May 661 pointsJune 807 points
July 1 161 pointsAugust 404 points
September 568 pointsOctober 907 points
November 501 pointsDecember 948 points
January 664 pointsFebruary 749 points
March 512 pointsApril 260 points
May 840 pointsJune 600 points
July 482 pointsAugust 206 points
September 217 pointsOctober 958 points
November 510 pointsDecember 600 points
January 600 pointsFebruary 611 points
March 600 pointsApril 605 points
May 305 pointsJune 751 points
July 589 pointsAugust 606 points
September 461 pointsOctober 202 points
November 204 pointsDecember 211 points
January 338 pointsFebruary 210 points
March 283 pointsApril 501 points
May 211 pointsJune 202 points
July 504 pointsAugust 203 points
September 265 pointsOctober 404 points
November 360 pointsDecember 214 points
January XX pointsFebruary
March April
May June
July August
September October
November December
Remster's AvatarRemster

The Night Knight

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • The Night Knight
  • Players
  • Results
  • Donations
  • Lore
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Halloween Special : The Night Knight : The winners will be chosen with RNG. Each good answer = 1 point. 1 point = 1 number. If you end with 3 good answers, you'll have 3 points so 3 numbers. Your numbers depends of when you entered the game. If you're player 2, and player 1 has 5 numbers, your numbers will be 6, 7 and 8.

Game #1 to Game #10

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
Gible
+
Boxbox
Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
Game #18TrainerCalliope
Rain Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
Game #19OtakuJL Kaiken
Midday Lycanroc
+
Midnight Lycanroc
+
Rapidash
Meowstic ♀
+
Rapidash
Halloween Special : The Night Knight Difficulty Medium ~~ End date November 9 at 18:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prizes First prize =
Moltres (regular)
+
Black Stone
+
Order's Crest
+
Normal Large Gem
+
King's Shield
+
Sun Jewel
+
X-Ray Specs
Second prize =
Delta Ghost Tauros
+
Cloned Sash
+
Sinister Box
+
Nugget
+
Big Pearl
+
Gold Leaf
Third prize =
Glameow
+ (albino)
Glameow
+
Reveal Glass
Fourth prize =
XD001 (regular)
+
Mind Plate
~~ Participation prize If you don't win a main prize, you will receive a participation prize. This little prize will be a random med gem
Guess it ! ~~ Booooooo !!! Do you like Halloween ? What about an absolutely not scary story for the Halloween Special ? You agree ? Let's go then ! >:D Like all the previous games like this, everyday during the game, at 18:00:00 pokefarm time, I'll update the game (it can be after sometimes). Because of how the game works (and how long it is), you only have one day to choose an answer for a guess. When I'll update, I'll show you the answer, and add the next guess, so you'll not be able to guess for the previous days anymore. There will be a total of 18 guesses with 3 choices for each, so you will have a maximum of 18 tries. Of course you'll have less if you enter later, BUT it doesn't mean you cannot win because it depends of RNG ! How can you win ? That's easy ! If you manage to get at least 1 point, you have a chance to win ! Each good answer = 1 point. The max you can have is 18 points. You need to try to have as much points as you can, because the more you have points, the more you'll have a chance to win one of the prizes ! And if you enter but don't get a single point, you'll still have the participation prize, because if you entered it means you tried at least one time. So, are you still interested to play ? If it's a yes, then check what's below and try it ! :) Good luck !

IMPORTANT, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE NEW

Because it happened more than one time that a player posted a confusing answer (I was unable to know what was their choice), you'll now have to be more clear about your guesses. It's something I decided with the help of Mauhea, a mod. If it happen again, like always I'll send a pm to you, asking you to tell me which answer it is, but... If I can't tell what's your answer and you don't answer to my pm in time, I'm sorry but I'll have to skip your post Here's a little (and stupid) example that can easily confuse me : You need to guess the answer of 2+2. There's three choices, and they are : 3, 4 and 5. Their order is the following one : 1. 3 2. 4 3. 5 If you just say 3, and nothing else, how am I supposed to know if you have chosen 1. 3 or 3. 5 ? I'm not asking you to write the entire thing with the number if there's text, because if there's only text, saying the number or the text of your answer is ok. I can't be confused ! Don't forget to put the right number tho ;) some players have written the good text, but the wrong number ! It just need to be clear enough ! However, if there's only numbers like in the example, I'll ask you to write the entire thing. Please. Thank you for reading, and I hope it'll never end badly ! PS : This problem may be very rare (and I'm glad it is not common), but it doesn't mean it need to be ignored :)

Form for the first entry

[b]Halloween is not 2spooky4me ! Let me do this ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Form for other entries

[b]Still here ! I told you I was not scared ! #[/b] Replace the # with the number of the day. The day is always indicated, you can't miss it [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 -> 6

~Day 1~ What happened ? Where was he ? Sylvester was standing outside at night, in the middle of an empty and creepy plaza. The last thing he remembered was the fact he was okay but suddenly felt tired and fell asleep without a warning. Then he opened his eyes to discover he was there. This place was entirely unknown to him. He was not even sure if it existed at all. It was not the first time he went against his will in a weird place, but this one seemed less welcoming than the previous one. It was dark, foggy, cold, there was no human or Pokémon, the trees were dead, everything around was clearly abandoned, and the only sounds he was hearing was the wind and his own breath and heart. To be honest, he wouldn't be surprised if this place was literally haunted. He was not a fan of haunted places, what an annoyance... He looked around to see where he could go to find answers. There was a big and dark castle, an old hospital, and a broken hotel ready to collapse. Which building he decided to approach ? 1. Castles are always full of secrets. Why not searching inside ? 2. There's nothing better than visiting an old hospital for scary stuff ! 3. We know you love hotels, Sylvester... Go there ! ~Day 2~ Sylvester looked at the old hospital and what he was thinking was so obvious because of his face that you could have easily heard the big NOPE in his head. And the hotel ? HAHAHAHAHA NO. So the only left choice was the dark castle. It was not welcoming, like the entire place, but there was no way he would check the other two buildings... He walked cautiously toward the castle until he reached the open gate. He instantly stopped when he saw something that was not there before. A Shadow Lugia was looking at him, blocking the door of the castle. Between them, there was 3 little paths of respectively black, white and grey slabs. Sylvester narrowed his eyes. It was a trap. If it was just for him, he would have walked on the grass, but when he saw the look on the face of the Pokémon, he knew it was a bad idea. Those paths were the key to reach it, and only one was probably the correct one, so it had something to do with the colors. Also, yes, they were little, so maybe it'll be ok in the end, but the width of each path was a single slab, and all the paths were next to each others, so the prince needed to be careful to where he will put his feet. Which path is the good one ? 1. Everything is dark here, so maybe the black path ? 2. White is the total opposite of this place, maybe it's what Sylvester need to choose ? 3. Grey is the result of black and white together, and Sylvester wears black and white clothes. Maybe it's that easy ? ~Day 3~ He had to accept it : Sylvester had no idea what the right answer was. So he thought maybe it had something to do with the colors of his clothes... After all, this was not real, right ? Even if it was completely stupid and something happened to him, he would not be hurt, right ? At first, the redhead wanted to choose black, because the majority of his clothes are black. But at the same time, some are white... And there was even grey on his shoes... It was not purely black, so he finally decided to choose the grey path and walk carefully on the slabs to reach the weird legendary. It was smaller than he thought, and it had some sort of a plate around its neck. Except that, he was relieved nothing happened to him, and the Pokémon seemed impressed by this. "Interesting. Very interesting." the pokemon said calmly without warning. "You managed to know only neutrality could enter in the castle. And the fact you were able to use the path only means one thing... You're not here to do bad or good, like the castle rules want it to be. So, you can enter." "What ?!" the Prince finally managed to say with a lot of suprise in his voice. First, his way of thinking how to pass the trap was completely false, so it was better for his honor to stay silent concerning this... But... Come on ! A TALKING POKEMON ?! "Ok, you may be a legendary, but I'm pretty sure Lugia do not talk, so now it's official, this is a dream, and you and this place are not real." The shadow lugia looked at him with a curious look, then shrugged with laziness before continuing like it was supposed to. "You may have the right to enter the castle, BUT, you need a PASSWORD for ME to MOVE.", it slowly explained, ending its sentence with a grin because of the unhappy face of Sylvester. "So, what his the password ?" What do you think the password is ? 1. "Lugia" 2. "Mind Plate" 3. "Red" ~Day 4~ A password, hé ? Without a single clue, it could be anything, but there was that weird plate the Pokémon had... It was very suspicious. And it reminded Sylvester a trick he already did before to annoy someone. "I think the password is that thing !" said the prince, pointing his finger at the plate. "You need to say its name..." growled the Pokémon. "But I don't know how it's called !" "Excuse me ? You don't know the name of this sacred plate ?!" "No !" "What an offense !" almost screamed the shadow lugia. Why was the legendary so offended by this ? Sylvester was not a living encyclopedia or whatever ! He was not able to know EVERYTHING ! "This plate is the sacred Mind Plate ! A plate that is the property of our Lord Arceus ! It has mystical powers only a Pokémon can use ! And I received the great honor to wear it !" "Cool for you, I guess ?" asked Sylvester without any interest in the story behind the plate. "I'm sure the password is 'Mind Plate', now can I pass ?" "... You disrespectful human..." mumbled the legendary before moving to let Sylvester pass. When he entered the castle, the redhead briefly heard the shadow lugia cursing him for having no respect at all for such a sacred item. Ok, that was not really nice how he reacted, but in all honesty, the only thing he wanted to know was the name of the plate, he never asked for the rest, and there was always the possibility it was not true. Well, at least, he was right concerning the password. Using something right in front of your interlocutor as the password... It's so obvious that, most of the time, the other will not think of that, and that's why Sylvester knew it was probably that strange plate. For using the feather of his fedora as a password some times ago to annoy Félix, he refuse to fall for such a trap himself ! Now in the hall of the building, there was 3 doors he could potentially open. The first one was right in front of him. He needed to use some stairs to reach it, but there was a curious shadow in the middle of those stairs, and there was also a chandelier moving dangerously right above the shadow. The second one was on his left, and there was a lot of broken wooden furnitures almost blocking it. Finally, the last one was on his right, and despite looking normal at first, by looking closely, the Kalosian could see it had a lot of little spikes on it. Which door he should try first ? 1. The door right in front of him 2. The door on his left 3. The door on his right ~Day 5~ At first, Sylvester thought the door on his right could have been a good start. Yes, there was spikes on it, but there was none on the doorknob. So he tried to open it, but unfortunately, the door was locked. And there was no lock of any kind visible... "Hum, this is a problem..." mumbled the prince. Maybe it was possible to smash the door to open it, but with those spikes... Huuuuh yeah, no, he'll try something else... Sylvester decided to approach the weird shadow guarding the stairs, but, as soon as he reached the stairs, the shadow revealed itself : it was a Haunter. The Haunter growled at the redhead and threw a Shadow Ball at the intruder who managed to avoid it. After that, for his safety, Sylvester slowly walked backwards until he reached the center of the hall again, irritated because the ghost Pokémon was laughing and mocking him for "fleeing". There's nothing wrong to avoid a fight when you can't fight back ! The Kalosian sighed of annoyance and finally approached the last door. Those wooden furnitures, despite being broken, were still big and heavy, so he had a hard time to move them all. When he finished, he tried to open the door and... it was not locked ! He was not stuck in this room ! Behind the door was a long, cold and clearly unsafe corridor with another door at its end. There was no lights on, so it was pretty dark, and there was also a lot of creepy shadows on the walls. But it was not enough to scare the prince who was walking like everything was normal. What a mistake... Suddenly, a cage fell from the ceiling and trapped Sylvester in the middle of the corridor. His only way to get out was to guess which button (with the shape of a Pokémon) he needed to press. The first button was a Porygon, the second one a Magnemite, and the last one a Rotom. Which button will release Sylvester ? 1. The Porygon ! 2. The Magnemite ! 3. The Rotom ! ~Day 6~ For Sylvester, only one answer could be the good one : Rotom. Why ? Because Rotom is a ghost Pokémon, and with the Haunter he saw previously, and the fact this castle was dark and the Pokémon guarding the entry was scary, he could'nt think about something else possible. He pressed the Rotom button and instantly, he heard a weird high pitched gasp. "No ! Sylvester found the answer !" Wait. The prince knew that voice... "Moti-Moti ? Seriously ?" said an exasperated redhead. "No ! Moti-Moti is not Moti-Moti ! Moti-Moti is a simple Rotom ! Yes ! Moti-Moti is a simple Rotom ! And Moti-Moti is with Master Félix ! And... Oh no ! Moti-Moti just said Master Félix was here ! Oh no ! Master Félix will be so mad at Moti-Moti ! And Moti-Moti failed to trap Sylvester ! Master Félix will punish Moti-Moti ! But Moti-Moti don't want to be punished ! Moti-Moti is... !" For the love of Arceus... This Pokémon was... Arf ! Letting the Rotom Dex talking for more than 10 secondes was already too much, but if its current objective was to monologize for ages... Nope, the prince was not ok with such a torture ! "Moti-Moti ! The Rotom ! Or whatever you called yourself ! Listen to me ! PLEASE !" almost screamed Sylvester, a lot of irritation in his voice. "Huh ?" "I don't know what Félix will do to you, but if you let me go and, why not, offer me something, I promise I will not say anything bad about you when I'll meet him." "What Sylvester said is true ? Sylvester will not say bad things about Moti-Moti to Master Félix ?" "I promise." "Thank you !" responded the now happy Pokémon. The cage suddenly vanished and some strange sunglasses appeared in Sylvester's hands. Curious, he wanted to ask the Rotom what he was supposed to do with these, but the living Pokédex was nowhere to be found. Well, was that bad or good ? Because now he was aware that Félix, for an unknown reason, was behind what happened, and Moti-Moti called him "Master"... Weird. It never called Félix like that before... Something was really odd in this castle, and the prince needed to discover what quickly. Now free, the Kalosian decided to continue to walk in the corridor until he reached the other door. He opened it and ended in a room full of old weapons on its walls. Right after he entered the room, the door closed by itself and a deep voice talked to him. "You, who seek freedom, choose the weapon which fits you the best, and I will juge if you are The One." The One ? What ? Sylvester tried to search who was talking but, there was nobody here... He was alone with a lot of weapons. And talking about the weapons, he had right in front of him 3 weapons, the ones he probably needed to check. There was a sword, a spear, and an axe. All of them were heavily inspired by Aegislash, meaning there was a very big chance it was a Kalosian property. There was even a shield above the three weapons, but it was impossible for the redhead to take it. Too bad, a shield to protect himself would have been cool... Well, he'll just choose one of the weapon like he was supposed to do then, and see what will happen after. Which weapon fits him the best for you ? 1. The sword ! It's the most prestigious for a king, and he'll be one in the future ! 2. The spear ! If he can't protect himself, he'll not be too near his enemies ! 3. The axe ! It can be very powerful, and can break obstacles !

Day 7 -> 12

~Day 7~ The struggle was real. Each of those weapons could be useful for Sylvester in their own way. But at the same time, there were flaws. The spear needed his two hands, meaning he couldn't use something as a shield to protect himself, and the spear itself couldn't be a good protection for dangerous stuff like sharp objects. The axe seemed heavy, so maybe he would need his two hands too, so again, no shield. Yes, it was powerful, and intimidating too, but probably slow, so easy to avoid. At least, it could be a better protection than the spear if he was smart. And finally, that sword, pretty big but clearly designed to be holded with one hand, was large, so it was the best for the prince to attack and protect himself. It was just obvious that he needed to directly attack like the axe, but at least it was more powerful than the spear. For Sylvester, the sword was the more balanced of all the weapons. Maybe that was why kings, queens, princes, and princesses were always seen holding a sword before... Spears were for royal guards, when axes were for... Erf, the redhead had no idea in fact, but maybe for the stronger soldiers ? Now sure of his choice, Sylvester approached the sword and took it from the wall. Surprisingly, it was very light ! But he couldn't think more that the sword started to move by itself ! Unaware if it was normal or dangerous, the Kalosian dropped the sword... that remained in the air. "What the... ?!" exclaimed Sylvester, very confused. "You, who seek freedom... You are The One I was waiting for..." said... the sword ! "Wh... ?" The sword was not simply inspired by Aegislash... It WAS an Aegislash ! A TALKING Aegislash ! The Pokémon opened his single eye and looked at the shocked human. "Darkness has invaded this place, and you are the one that will remove it." started the ghost and steel Pokémon. "Wait ! I'm not here for that ! I just want to go home ! This place is not real, and something that doesn't exist doesn't need to be fixed !" protested the human. "To accomplish your mission, I guarded this sacred item for you. May it serve you well." Being ignored was not cool, the Aegislash didn't even listen... Sylvester was not happy. But his anger vanished when he saw what was the "sacred item". It was a legendary shield, created with magic centuries ago. Legends said it was indestructible and able to protect its owner of anything. Of course, like any shield, it couldn't protect the entire body, but if its bearer was using it with a lot of intelligence, it could be considered invincible. "Holy Arceus... It's THE King's Shield ! I can't believe it exis... ! Wait... This is just a dream, so it's not real..." realized the redhead. Also, now he thought about that, he had no weapon to attack, and ALL the weapons in the room disappeared, like the Pokémon. He was alone in an empty room like an idiot. After screaming like he was in agony in the room because of how frustrated he was, the prince was back in the hall of the castle. Not calmed, he didn't pay attention at all to the Haunter, he was looking at the door with spikes like it was his worst enemy. With a war scream, he ran towards the door like he was insane, and activated the shield to protect himself at the last moment. The impact was violent, and it destroyed the door to reveal a little corridor with another door. Not wasting his time, Sylvester instantly walked towards the door and didn't open it in a gentle way. This new room was full of old items. A collection, probably. Not sure about what to do, he approached the three levers in the farthest wall. Each levers had a name being : "stairs", "wall" and "ladder". If he wanted to continue, he needed to activate those levers, but maybe it was a trap... Which lever he'll activate first ? 1. The stairs 2. The wall 3. The ladder ~Day 8~ Sylvester hesitated between the "stairs" and the "wall" levers, because the "ladder" one seemed a little
I'm not sorry
. Maybe the wall was hidding a secret corridor to flee, stuff like that... But it was not his objective to flee. The stairs, however, could lead to some sort of a dungeon or a secret room. Maybe there will be something that will help the prince ? He decided to activate the "stairs" lever but, instantly, the ground under his feet opened and he fell into a new, big and curious room. For some reasons he wasn't hurt but it's not important. There was an intimidating statue of each Kanto bird looking right at Sylvester, like they were judging him. Suddenly, the eyes of the Moltres statue became red and a warm aura surrounded it. "A proud and fierce fire is burning in you. Come." The voice was coming from the Moltres... The redhead didn't know if it was safe or not, but maybe it was a test similar to Aegislash's test ? He walked towards the fire bird until reached it. He didn't say a single word, that big legendary statue was more intimidating than before... "Associated with darkness, I love to go out under the eye of the Night Mistress
the moon
. I may look scary, but I'm not an enemy. Most don't like when I'm here, because they know peace will not be theirs. Who am I ?" After the statue finished to talk, three fire forms appeared right in front of Sylvester. The first one was a Giratina, the second one a Lunala, and the last one a Darkrai. Which Pokémon is the correct answer ?
1. Giratina, considered to be the opposite of Arceus (the light) 2. Lunala, literally the Moon Pokémon 3. Darkrai, who likes to give people nightmares ~Day 9~ Giratina ? Lunala ? Or Darkrai ? It was at first difficult to choose between the last two. Giratina, unlike the other two, had been, most of the time, seen during the day, so it couldn't be the right answer. Lunala was currently seen sometimes during the day too only because it was Félix's Pokémon, so for this it was still a valid choice. But the problem was the last part. Nobody dislike Lunala because they know they'll not be at peace when she's here. In fact, she was loved, and she was actually helping to keep peace. Darkrai was the only one representing everything. He was a dark Pokémon going outside at night to attack people with his nightmares. But despite this, he was not that mean, and it was said that, he was very shy in real life and only confident in the nightmares he created. Only him could be the good answer for the prince. "The answer is Darkrai" said Sylvester, sure of his choice. Nothing happened. Why ? Was there something missing ? Maybe he needed to touch the fire ? It was not dangerous, right ? Unsure if his poor fingers will be burned or not, he finally tried to touch the fire Darkrai and, when it happened, the three fire forms disappeared and the Moltres statue reacted to this. "Darkrai is the right answer. You deserve this reward. May its light help you in your mission." A very bright light blinded the prince, forcing him to close his eyes. When he re-opened them, he was back in the collection room, with the three levers in front of him. And around his neck, there was a pendant with a spherical gold jewel. The jewel was warm against the prince's chest, it was a true luxury for him in this cold place. It was obvious he now needed to choose another lever, so he didn't wait to activate the "wall" one because nah, that "ladder" one is suspicious... As soon as the lever was activated, the wall turned enough to let pass Sylvester. Behind the wall was a secret treasure room, with, on its center, a black crown with a green jewel at the top, and a white jewel in front. "A treasure room ? That's uncommon. At least 90% of the time a wall hide a corridor to run away from danger..." commented the prince. Knowing he had to do something with this crown inspired by Zygarde, Sylvester entered the room but the wall closed itself, leaving him stuck in the secret treasure room magically illuminated, apparently. Looking at the crown, the Kalosian saw, under it, an engraved text saying "Only a true heir of Kalos can wear this sacred old crown.". Yes, he was an heir, but, what if it's only for a Pokémon ? What if he's not considered to be a true heir ? What will happened if he dare to wear it, but he's not the one supposed to wear it ? The prince was so unsure that, he tried to think about what he could do before actually doing something. What did he finally do ? 1. He put it on his head 2. He took it, but didn't put it on his head 3. He didn't touch the crown and tried to find a way to get out ~Day 10~ After thinking hard for 5 minutes, Sylvester finally decided to try to wear it because, well, this is not real, so nothing wrong can happen to him, right ? His fingers shaking, he grabbed the crown and put it on his head. Instantly, his entire body was shaking and very cold, his heartbeat increased a lot, it was almost impossible to breath because he was panting like he just ran for a marathon, he was feeling very dizzy, like the ground was moving by itself, and finally, he fell on his knees, unable to stay on his feet because of how his head was hurting. It was horrible. He was feeling so bad, he thought he would not make it. But, thankfully, it stopped, and he could recover from it. What happened exactly ? Was that normal ? Was that a punishment ? No, if it was a punishment, it would not have stopped. Taking deep breaths, he got up and regretted thinking nothing wrong could happen to him because this was not reality. That pain was... TOO real, and this was a very bad news for the prince. He could be hurt, he needed to be extremely careful in such a place. Now with the crown on his head, he turned around to check the wall to see it was open again. He was not anymore stuck, so he was relieved. He get out of that room and waited for the wall to close to try the last lever. "I have a bad feeling about this..."
Get the reference ? :)
mumbled the redhead. Something bad will happen, he knew it. His common sense was screaming to not do it, but his curiosity was stronger, so he activated the last lever, and again, he had regrets. The entire room started to shake, like it was about to collapse. Sylvester's survival instinct dictated him to run away, so he ran towards the corridor. As soon as he reached it, and was not anymore in the room, the entire ceiling slammed to the ground with a lot of violence. "I KNEW IT !" screamed the shocked prince. It was a trap, and a pretty violent one. Thanks Arceus he could run fast, because he almost became a crepe ! Trying to not think too much about what just happened, the Kalosian started to walk to go back in the hall. Here, he approached the Haunter, not sure of what he could do. When the Pokémon saw the crown, it got so scared that it disappeared somewhere else. Now the stairs available, Sylvester didn't wait and used them to reach the last door of the hall. And of course, the dangerous chandelier decided to fall on his head. But do not worry, the prince knew it would happen, so he activated the shield to protect himself. The next room was a big, dark and empty ballroom. Suspicious, Sylvester was moving slowly, ready to defend himself from whatever would jump at him. But it didn't happen. Instead of that, the middle of the ballroom was now bright, and there was two Glameow looking at a big mirror. The first Pokémon was a shiny, and the second one was a... ghost. "Mirror Mirror, our Sacred Mirror..." started to say the shiny. What is the end of the sentence ?
1. "... Who is the smartest ?" 2. "... Who is the most dangerous ?" 3. '... Who is the most beautiful ?" ~Day 11~ "... Who is the most dangerous ?" finished the ghost Glameow. "It is Sylvester, of course." answered the mirror. The two cat Pokémon looked at each other with a confused face, and then checked behind them to see Sylvester who was as confused as them. He was unarmed, the only thing he was able to do was to defend himself. How in the world he could be the most dangerous ? "Mmmh... I see... He has the crown..." noticed the shiny Pokémon. "Yes, and he also have the Sun Jewel... That's a problem..." stated the ghost. "True. He even possess the King's Shield..." "We have to accept it, he is very dangerous..." What ? Those three items were the reason why the prince was the most dangerous ? Ok, the shield was op, but what was the power of the other two items ? "Also, did you see how he looks ? He's pretty beautiful... for a human, of course. He's nothing compared to us, humans are in general ugly." mocked the pink cat. "Yes, he can't beat us concerning beauty, but what about intelligence ? Beauty doesn't rhyme with intelligence, after all. We have both, but what about him ?" asked the white one. "Oh, it's easy, we just have to ask him a... little question..." Both Pokémon laughed, they were annoying a lot the only human in the room. "What is your question ?" asked Sylvester, irritated. "Oh, you're angry ? Well, let's see if you'll stay angry if you dare to fail at our little test." said the shiny with a smirk. "I am little, I am solid. I can be dangerous, I'm not sharp. I like darkness, I like the night. What am I ?" It could be anything, but it didn't seem to be a Pokémon. It was probably an item, but which one ? What is the answer ? 1. "Dusk Stone" 2. "Moon Stone" 3. "Dusk Ball" ~Day 12~ "I think the good answer is the Dusk Stone." proposed Sylvester. "Why ?" asked the ghost cat, curious. "Well, it's little and solid, it helps some dark and ghost Pokémon to evolve, and a Dusk Stone is only formed during the night, meaning it likes darkness and, of course, the night. A Dusk Stone is also not sharp, unlike something like the Moon Stone that was literally used a long time ago to cut stuff. And finally, it can be dangerous but not like some may think. It can be dangerous because if a Pokémon use it to evolve, this Pokémon will become more dangerous. This is why a Dusk Stone can be a danger, you don't want an enemy that can use it to evolve themselves or their Pokémon to be more powerful." "Interesting..." commented the shiny Glameow. "But, you know, an item like the Dusk Ball can be a good answer too..." "Yes, I need to be honest and say that I hesitated a lot with this one because it's more effective when it's dark, and during the night, but I realized something... You both seem so egocentric and, clearly, you don't like humans, that I'm pretty sure you would have said it IS dangerous, insteed of it CAN BE dangerous. Because it is obvious that you don't want to be stuck in a Pokéball, and so, to obey to a human you despise, and to be obligated to stay with." explained the prince. "... You disgusting human... The Night Knight will make you pay..." mumbled with a lot of disgust the two cat Pokémon before they disappear. Well, what exactly happened to them ? Did that mean he passed their test ? And who was that "Night Knight" ? Félix ? Well, probably not, they didn't like humans... But, come on, whoever chose that name, he needed to tell them it was a crappy
Is that too vulgar ?
one ! After the two Pokémon disappeared, the door at the opposite of Sylvester opened, leading outside. Sylvester walked toward it to continue his """quest""", but a voice stopped him when he passed the mirror. "Hey ! Pssst ! Come here !" Intrigued, the prince approached the mirror and saw, not his reflection, but a Therian Thundurus inside of it. When the legendary saw the crown, it gasped and tried to be very respectful. "Your... Your Majesty... May I... May I ask for help ?" "Huh, yeah ? What do you want ?" asked Sylvester, unsure. "You see, my Lord, I am stuck here because of the two Glameow, and when they disappeared, I thought I would be free... But I'm not, and I can't get out of this trap alone... I swear I'm not a bad Pokémon, they were forcing me to do what they wanted because if I dared to not obey, they would have punished me violently, and attacked my family ! I'm innocent, I did nothing wrong ! Please, your Majesty, I beg you, save me ! I don't want to stay here forever ! I want to be with my family again !" almost cried the Pokémon. It was tempting, because he really seemed honest, but was that true ? The Kalosian needed to be careful. What did Sylvester decided to do ?
1. He finally helped him 2. He negotiated with him, like this both side get something 3. He left him here in case it was a trap

Day 13 -> 18

~Day 13~ "Listen, I can't fully trust you, so if you want to get out of that mirror, I ask for something in exchange. It can be whatever you want, but it need to be useful for me." said the prince. "Sure ! I know something that will interest you ! This mirror is placed on a special slab that hide something. If you move the mirror, then the slab, you'll find the sacred Black Stone ! This sacred item was used by the two Glameow to call Zekrom to punish those failing at their test, but now they disappeared because someone finally managed to do it, it'll have no use, so it would be a shame to not take it with you." answered the Pokémon. Sylvester narrowed his eyes, mistrustful. "It'll be better for you if this is true and nothing happen to me..." The legendary gulped in fear after hearing the implied threat, and stayed silent when Sylvester moved the mirror then the slab. It was actually true. There was a Black Stone hidden under it. And nothing happened when he took it. "Good, you didn't lie. Now how am I supposed to help you ?" asked the prince. "I'll never lie to you, your Majesty ! I can't get out myself, but you, however, can enter in this magic mirror. If you put your arms inside, I'll be able to grab them, and then you'll just have to extract me." answered the relieved Therian Thundurus. The redhead nodded and approached his arms to the mirror, but before he put them inside... "Don't even dare to hurt me..." warned Sylvester with a cold stare. "I'll... I'll... I'll... I'll never do that... to... to someone wearing such a sacred crown..." stammered the legendary. Sylvester raised an eyebrow. Why was that crown so scary ? How powerful it was ? Maybe he will discover it soon, but for now, he had to help that Pokémon. He put his arms in the mirror and hurry to extract the Thundurus from his prison. Now free, the flying legendary didn't wait to flee, screaming something like "Leave before it's too late !". Well... No thank you ? Great... The prince rolled his eyes and accidentally saw his reflection in the empty mirror. "... Oh Sweet Arceus... I look so stupid with that crown on my fedora..." He sighed and finally get out of the room, and castle. This new place seemed to be the garden. Strange. He wasn't supposed to visit the entire castle ? The Kalosian turned around but... there was no castle. Just very big bushes. And when he looked again right in front of him, there was a fountain with a broken Vaporeon statue, and everything around were big bushes with 3 paths. He was in the middle of a maze. "... Come on... This is not funny..." complained the prince. He approached the fountain and saw an engraved message on it saying "If your heart is pure, you'll know which stone you need to take. Thereby, you'll know which path will lead you to your goal.". Underwater, there was three large stones. They seemed to be gems, and each had a different elemental symbol. There was also a scary fog, it would probably do something to the Kalosian if he didn't choose the right gem. Which gem is the good one ? 1. The gem with an engraved flame 2. The gem with an engraved leaf 3. The gem with an engraved water drop ~Day 14~ Sylvester didn't think for too long. Yes, it was in the water and there was a Vaporeon statue, so the gem with a water drop was tempting, but what pushed him to choose it was the "pure" in the engraved text. Water was always associated with purity and purification, and even if he didn't know at all if his heart was really pure, maybe this test was, originally, not designed for him ? After all, for the prince, it seemed to be perfect for Félix... So knowing Félix well, he chose the stone with an engraved water gem, and took it with him. "Humph, it'll not be practical to have something in each hand... And that gem is heavy !" noted the human. In one hand he was holding the Black Stone, and now, in his other hand (he was actually using his entire arm to keep it), the big gem. The redhead really hoped he would not have to use his hands until he got rid of one of those items, the gem first if possible. A sudden sound catched his attention. He didn't saw it before, but there was a Fearow weathervane at the top of the fountain. It was moving like it was crazy, despite the fact there was no wind, and then it stopped, pointing a specific path. Unsure, the Kalosian approached slowly the path, and realized the gem was glowing more and more after each steps. It probably meant it was the good path, but which one it was ? Which path is the good one ? 1. The North path 2. The Southeast path 3. The Southwest path ~Day 15~ Looking again at the Fearow weathervane, Sylvester could see it was the North path. "Don't lose the North
It's a french expression. If you wonder what it means, you can always ask c:
, hé... ?" grumbled the prince. He sighed and walked for something like 10 minutes before reaching the exit of the North path. He thought it was a maze, but there was no other paths on his way. At least, he was not lost, and the fog disappeared. Now out of the maze, he was back in the garden, and behind him was the castle again. The only difference was the fact Sylvester was not alone. Right ahead, a human figure and a Pokémon were looking at him in a mean way. He had no problems to recognize them : the human was Félix and the Pokémon his Tauros called Thor. Or it wasn't his Pokémon ? This Tauros seemed... possessed ? There was some sort of a purple aura around him... "You're not welcome here, stupid prince. I'll not let you steal my treasure chest !" said Félix, contemptuous. Well, not paying attention to that act of lese majesty, the "stupid prince" realized there was a little treasure chest guarded by Thor. He also stayed silent, not commenting about the fact Félix's voice was abnormal. "You may have reached me, but you'll never beat me or my slave !" "Your... slave ?" asked Sylvester, surprised of such a way to call Tauros. "Hahaha ! Yes ! My SLAVE ! And he will DESTROY you NOW !" "What ? Wait !" Instantly after what Félix said, the Tauros charged the prince with an incredible rage and speed. It was impossible for Sylvester to dodge the attack, but in the end, the Pokémon couldn't hurt him. Why the Tauros couldn't attack Sylvester ?
1. The crown scared the Pokémon 2. The light of the Sun Jewel repelled him 3. Sylvester used the shield to protect himself ~Day 16~ Could someone actually explain to Sylvester what happened to the Tauros ? The only thing he know was : a bright light blinded him, and that's all. He needed several minutes to be able to see again, and the Pokémon was lying on the ground, unconscious. "Noooo ! What did you do ?!" screamed Félix, victim of the bright light too. Sylvester didn't answer, he did nothing at all ! Thor was moving too fast for him to have the time to move, even to activate the shield ! "Where did you find that damn Sun Jewel ?! It got rid of my best ally too easily, that's not fair ! You'll pay for this !" What ? The Sun Jewel did that to the Pokémon ? Interesting... but a little frightening, too. The prince didn't control it and was blinded by it. It was not something he would normally gladly used... In his thoughts, he didn't realize the other boy took some sort of a scarf from the treasure chest and put it around his neck. He only constated something was wrong when he heard a growl. "You'll know what happen to whoever dare to anger the Night Knight..." mumbled Félix with a very deep voice. "Hum, talking about this name..." started the redhead. "SILENCE ! IT'S A GOOD NAME !" "... Well... If you say, so..." said Sylvester, rolling his eyes. Seriously, Félix... being the Night Knight... with a weird voice... and treating his Pokémon like slaves... It was official now, whoever was this guy, it was not Félix. Those simple facts were enough for Sylvester to understand that. Because of the strange scarf, the identity thief's body started to change, becoming a fusion of Félix and Lunala. Growling again, the new being took the treasure chest with him and flew away to keep his distance with his opponent. "Maybe it's impossible to touch you with darkness... but what about a big FLASH that will blind you forever ?! TAKE THAT !!" shouted the angry knight, preparing his attack. The prince narrowed his eyes. That attack needed some seconds to be used, he'll not let that bad guy attack him without doing nothing ! What did he do to counter the Flash attack ? 1. He put the sunglasses on to not be blinded 2. He used the Sun Jewel to absorb the flash 3. He activated the King's Shield to stop the attack ~Day 17~ Sylvester had to think quickly. Yes, the Flash attack needed some seconds to charge, but it was less than 10, so he hurry to drop the Black Stone and grab the weird sunglasses
I completely forgot to say he put them in one of his pockets... oops
with his free hand to put them on to not be blinded. He didn't know if the Sun Jewel was able to absorb the attack, and it was obvious the transparent shield could not be useful to protect his eyes. "What ?! Where did you find those ?!" asked an angry 'Félix'. "I stole them from Moti-Moti" answered the prince with a curious grin. "That little... !!!" "Come on, Moti-Moti did its best, I tricked it badly, it really wanted to stop me, I acted with it like a coward, that's why Moti-Moti failed." lied Sylvester. A promise is a promise. He'll not say bad things about Moti-Moti. In fact, he was mentally thanking it for the sunglasses. It probably knew this would happen... "I DON'T CARE !! THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS !!" screamed the enraged being. "Héhé, too bad for you, I have those sunglasses, I can't be blinded... And I'm extremely surprised they have an X-Ray option... Your skeleton his very weird... That's ugly..." said Sylvester with a grimace. "Oh, and, what's that ? Your treasure chest ? Pff there's nothing interesting inside... Why are you even keeping it ? It's useless for you." Provoked, Sylvester's enemy shouted at him again and threw a lot of different attacks the prince deflected with the shield. None could break the King's Shield, so, the identity thief decided to use an ultimate attack that needed to be charged first. It was the best moment for the redhead to do something. What did he do ?
1. He ran way, because he can't fight back 2. He hide to think of a way to get rid of his enemy 3. He decided to attack in an unsuspected way ~Day 18~ While the impostor was charging his powerful attack, Sylvester grabbed the large gem with his two hands and didn't wait to swing it around until he gained enough speed to throw it at the fake Félix's face. Internally, Sylvester was persuaded it was useless because the gem was heavy and his opponent too far away. Yet, the gem abnormally acted like some sort of a missile and hit the treasure chest with violence, destroying it. The prince might have missed 'Félix', but such an unexpected attack distracted the Night Knight who stopped to charge his own attack with a gasp. "MY TREASURE CHEST !!!" "Dude, it was not that good, you can't be rich with that..." "YOU DESTROYED MY PERSONAL TREASURE CHEST !!! HOW DARE YOU ?!" Throwing a tantrum like a child, the human/Pokémon was too busy to whine over the tragic fate of his poor treasure chest to pay attention to what the redhead was doing. Slowly catching the Black Stone that was way lighter than the gem with an engraved water drop, there was no way he could miss his motionless enemy. So he threw the stone with force and this time, he hit the face of the other being who fell on the ground. Screaming in pain and rage, Sylvester's enemy got up on his feet quickly and growled at the prince. "Now what ?! You dare to disrespect Zekrom and me ?! Beating my best slave and destroying my personal treasure was not enough ?!" "Come on, man, first I don't know how in the world am I supposed to call Zekrom with the Black Stone, so throwing that thing was the only way I found to stop you... And second, I'm just defending myself since the beginning, you're the one that started to attack me for no reason..." responded the Kalosian with a bored tone. "I told you you are not welcome here !!" "Yeah, I remember, but it's not my fault if the only way you found to 'get rid of me' was to attack me. We could have agreed on a deal like : you help me to go back home, and I let you do whatever you want in that fictional world. I don't care about this place, it doesn't exist." "A deal ? To help you to go home ? HA ! I didn't trap you in this unreal world to let you go so easily, fool ! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THAT !" Suddenly, the identity thief ran towards Sylvester at a high speed to hurt him. He was not as fast as Tauros tho, so the prince had time to react. How Sylvester countered the attack ? 1. He activated the shield 2. He punched 'Félix' 3. He just dodged It was tempting to punch the fake Félix, or to activate the shield to let him crash against it, but Sylvester had a better idea... He simply dodged the attack at the last moment and internally enjoyed how his enemy slammed his face against the wall behind the prince. The attacker was so focused on the redhead that he didn't see the wall behind him, and so couldn't stop or turn in time when Sylvester moved. Temporarily stunned, the Kalosian didn't wait to quickly remove and destroy the strange scarf aroud the neck of the human/Pokémon. Now without it, Sylvester's opponent returned to his human form before opening his eyes, confused. "Wh... What... ? What happened ? Where's my scraf ?" mumbled the 'Night Knight'. "You just tried to hug the wall but it didn't end very well like you can see... Oh and I destroyed your scarf." answered the prince with an innocent tone. "EXCUSE ME ?!?" The anger of the supposedly bad guy of this place was very big now. "THIS SCARF WAS UNIQUE !!! HOW DARE YOU TO DESTROY SUCH A LEGENDARY ITEM ?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THAT DISRESPECTFUL !! HURTING ME AND THEN DESTROYING AN INCREDIBLE TREASURE, YOU'RE A MONSTER !!" "Well, I didn't know this scarf was that important... but, wait a minute... Hurting you ? Sorry my dear, you hurted yourself like a big boy, I did nothing. It's not my fault if you missed me..." said the prince with a big grin. Hearing the laugh that followed the provocation was too much for the identity thief that started to cry and punch the ground, frustrated he couldn't beat the prince who was laughing at him. "Why ?! Why it didn't end like it was supposed to be ?! Why you're not scared ?! My plan was perfect !!! Nobody can resist my nightmares !!! This situation is impossible !!! AND STOP LAUGHING IT WEAKENS ME !!!" shouted the crying guy. "Héhéhé... You betrayed yourself... I know exactly who you are..." noted the prince with a smile. "What are you talking about ?! I am Félix, the NIGHT KNIGHT !!! "No, you're not Félix, nor a 'Night Knight', I understood that as soon as I saw you. I was just unable to guess who you were, but with your previous complaint, now I know you're Darkrai." The shocked face of his interlocutor was priceless. He clearly had the face of a kid that did a bad thing and got caugh. "Looking like Félix is not enough to trap me, fool... And it's a very cowardly move to do such a thing to me... But I'm a good guy, so I'll give you a chance. Free me from your nightmare, let me go home now, and nothing will happen to you." proposed the redhead. "NEVER !!! I'LL NOT LET YOU GO LIKE THAT !!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS !!!" refused the dark Pokémon. "Welp... Too bad for you..." Sylvester removed the sacred crown from his head, approached the angry but weak legendary Pokémon with a human appearance, and looked at him with a sorry stare. "I gave you a chance, you refused it, I don't want to do that, but if it works, I should be able to leave this place..." And he placed the crown on the head of the other, who seemed very scared. If Darkrai was able to run away, he would have done that, but he was too weak, so he couldn't do anything. When the crown touched his head, the Pokémon started to scream in agony, trying to remove the sacred item, without success. Darkrai was not eligible to wear it, he was punished to have it on his head, and the punishment was so horrible despite the fact it was not supposed to be real that, he simply "capitulated" and stopped the nightmare. In a second, Sylvester was not anymore in the garden of the castle, he was laying on his bed. He was back to reality. "You had fun in your nightmare ?" asked a voice he knew well. The Kalosian prince blinked in confusion and realized his brother was looking at him with a grin. "Huh ? What ?" "I know everything you did when you were trapped in Darkrai's nightmare. Well, not all the details, because I wasn't the one watching, but what he told me was... interesting." answered the big brother. "He... ? Who is HE ?" asked the prince with a cold tone. Sylvestre didn't have to tell him, he heard a specific laugh and thought he saw something moving in a corner before disappearing. "Oh that little... !!!" started the vexed readhead. "Come on, he did nothing wrong, he just watched with his power and told me what was going on because I was worried... until he told me Darkrai was pretty young and inexperienced and that it was almost impossible that someone like you could have real problems with one of his nightmares for now. And I need to say, that was true." "Grrr...." "He said you were beautiful with that crown on your fedora, those sunglasses, that shield and that golden pendant." Sylvester's face was so red of embarassment that his brother laughed and started to leave the room, knowing he will not like what he will say next. "Félix will love soooooooo much to hear that... and something tell me he'll even be able to SEE that..." "I SWEAR TO ARCEUS IF YOU DARE TO TELL HIM ANYTHING YOU'LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !!!" screamed the future king, as red as a tomato. He then ran after his big brother to catch him and prevent him to see Félix, because he knew his best friend will have a big laugh and annoy him with that for months, and there was no way he will let someone make him look ridiculous in front of his best friend !
Players
PlayersAnswers (1 > 9)
Foxzebra1231---1221
Mooñdañcer609222311111
Yena Doe3311---1332
Aloevera112123231
Kaiken232133232
DreamThief113233131
SñøwyMøüñtïñ21213---232
ASHleyØak1233---1---------------
AlexandriaNovak232231231
Deedee922------------------------
Reori22---2---------------
Zenobelle1---2121232
Tsukare---13331232
Ethenin---------22---23---
TrainerCalliope------------32---------
crysta302------------------------2
AmberBolt---------------------------
alien713---------------------------
PlayersAnswers (10 > 18)
Foxzebra113223132
Mooñdañcer609332321232
Yena Doe3313---2132
Aloevera3323---233x
(2) Tried too late
Kaiken332323331
DreamThief333312133
SñøwyMøüñtïñ332---121---2
ASHleyØak12---------------------------
AlexandriaNovak312313132
Deedee92---------------------------
Reori---------------------------
Zenobelle1213---1232
Tsukare3------312333
Ethenin131------------------
TrainerCalliope---------------------------
crysta302222312------3
AmberBolt---------------1333
alien713------------------------2
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 1 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 1 - 3 - 1 2 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 3 Chosen winners : Aloevera Tsukare Foxzebra Kaiken Prizes claimed ? YES YES YES YES

RNG order

24 - 78 - 3 - 35 - 21 - 87 - 60 - 5 - 20 - 91 38 - 67 - 28 - 1 - 44 - 63 - 57 - 50 - 59 - 52 41 - 8 - 93 - 11 - 56 - 39 - 23 - 19 - 34 - 86 62 - 70 - 54 - 64 - 82 - 33 - 75 - 16 - 90 - 14 85 - 32 - 48 - 4 - 31 - 13 - 12 - 80 - 6 - 47 71 - 74 - 18 - 51 - 77 - 66 - 65 - 55 - 53 - 7 42 - 81 - 46 - 43 - 73 - 84 - 15 - 17 - 37 - 61 40 - 8 - 30 - 29 - 36 - 26 - 72 - 10 - 89 - 92 58 - 79 - 27 - 88 - 25 - 22 - 49 - 9 - 2 - 94 69 - 68 - 45 - 76
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers and their numbers
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbers
Foxzebra61 > 6
Mooñdañcer60977 > 13
Yena Doe714 > 20
Aloevera821 > 28
Kaiken729 > 35
DreamThief1236 > 47
SñøwyMøüñtïñ748 > 54
ASHleyØak12155
AlexandriaNovak1356 > 68
Deedee920---
Reori169
Zenobelle670 > 75
Tsukare876 > 83
Ethenin284 > 85
TrainerCalliope186
crysta302687 > 92
AmberBolt293 > 94
alien7130---
Participation prizes All the prizes were chosen by RNG
PlayersParticipation prizesClaimed ?
Mooñdañcer609
Psychic Med Gem
YES
Yena Doe
Flying Med Gem
YES
DreamThief
Fighting Med Gem
YES
SñøwyMøüñtïñ
Ghost Med Gem
YES
ASHleyØak12
Ice Med Gem
Unclaimed
AlexandriaNovak
Fighting Med Gem
YES
Deedee92
Fairy Med Gem
YES
Reori
Dragon Med Gem
YES
Zenobelle
Poison Med Gem
YES
Ethenin
Dark Med Gem
YES
TrainerCalliope
Flying Med Gem
YES
crysta302
Fairy Med Gem
YES
AmberBolt
Rock Med Gem
YES
alien713
Poison Med Gem
YES
Donations Currently : OPEN (if it's closed it means I don't have space) Do you want to donate something to extend what I can offer as prizes ? That's ok and very kind of you ! But look at the following list to know what you can offer, because it'll be ONLY for main and bonus prizes !

Possible donations

Account upgrades
Shelter Pass ★
-
28d Hypermode Voucher
-
180d Hypermode Voucher
-
365d Hypermode Voucher
-
Egg Pass
x3 -
Egg Supplier Pass
-
Lucky Seal
-
DayCare Pass x10
-
DayCare Pass x60
-
Ditto Egg Voucher
-
Trade Centre Expansion
-
Type: Null Egg Voucher
-
Shiny Charm Box
-
Shiny Charm
-
Ubercharm
-
Super Lucky Egg
x2 -
Mega Stone Voucher 1
-
Mega Stone Voucher 2
-
Mega Stone Voucher 3
-
Mega Stone Voucher 4
-
Mega Stone Voucher 5
Boxes Regular boxes x5 -
Premium Box
-
Box Box
-
Box Box Box
-
Gragon's Stash
Consumables
Green Nectar
-
Doom Seed
x5 Costumes (all) Event items
Tier 1 Salon voucher
-
Tier 2 salon voucher
-
Tier 3 salon voucher
- Current tournament token - Previous tournament token x3 Forme-change items
Gracidea
-
Reveal Glass
-
Secret Sword
-
Burn Drive
-
Chill Drive
-
Douse Drive
-
Shock Drive
-
Prison Bottle
-
Ultranecrozium Z
-
Blue Orb
-
Mythrite
-
Opal
-
Red Orb
Fossiles (all. x3) Gems (all large and flawless gems. Flawless x4) Mega Stones (all) Plates and Memories (all) Pokémon (shiny, albino, melan, delta, CS) Summons items (all) Treasures
Relic Copper
x3 -
Relic Silver
x2 -
Relic Gold
-
Relic Vase
-
Relic Band
-
Relic Statue
-
Relic Crown
Z-Crystals (all fragments and crystals. Fragments x3)
*x? = the minimum you need to donate
All donations will be constently visible in my last field(s) called "DONATIONS GUESS IT" and in my journal here, so you'll know what was donated. Of course, if you don't want people to know it's from you, your donation will be in a hidden field and only visible in my journal (there'll be no link, so people can't click and see your name). If it's a Pokémon, only the winner will know. If it's an item, if you want, I can move it to another Pokémon, like this you'll stay anonymous, but you need to be precise. So please, state in your gift if you want to stay anonymous and if you want me to move the item (if it's an item) to another Pokémon. If you don't say anything about this, I'll assume you don't mind that people know it's from you. Concerning the gifts, please, label your gift and say it's a donation for my games or I may think you're a kind player that send a gift for me ! I need to know it's for my games ! Also, if you're sending an item, the Pokémon need to hold the item. Why ? Because I may forget you send this item as a donation and think it's one of my items ! So send 1 item at a time, and the Pokémon need to hold it (the only exception is if there's a minimum to donate for an item, you can send all of them at once with the same pokémon). If you're ok with this, I can add your name in a donators list and say how much you donated ^^ When a donation will be sent to a winner, I will remove it from my journal Please, if you donated something, keep in mind the winner of what you donated can do whatever they want with their prize ! I'll not accept any attack against myself or another player because of a donation ! Unfortunately, you'll not get something for donating :/ I proposed something, but the majority was against it, so except if I find another solution that might works for everyone, for now you can't get something. In case I need to end my games Except if real life say no, I'll do a raffle with all the remaining donations as prizes to be sure I don't keep anything that was sent to my games.
Lore This section is a WIP and is pretty new. Things will change/be added at any time. I'll warn you if it happens [STILL WAITING] *insert cries here*

MAIN CHARACTERS

SYLVESTER Age 20 (15 December ????) Gender Male Origins Kalos Title of nobility Prince (heir to the throne) Pokémon
Stantler ♂
-
Deoxys (speed forme)
-
Shiny Sharpedo ♀
-
Vulpix ♀
-
Dragonite (gender currently unknown)
- ???
currently unknown
Various informations > Félix is his boyfriend and he likes to call him "Kitty". They met at the park when they were 17 years old in a way they'll never forget. They never told to Sylvester's parents about their couple but the reason is currently unknown. > Sylvestre is his older brother. Sylvester's name is very similar to the name of his brother because his name is actually an homage for Sylvestre, who disappeared when he was a baby and was considered dead for more than a decade. > If Sylvestre never disappeared, Sylvester's name could have been something else, and there was also the possibility he would not have been the heir to the throne. > Sylvester hate what is spicy with a passion. Hot peppers are abominations for him. > He saw a ghost in the hotel room where he was sleeping when he was 6 > He is scared of hot peppers and hotels and there's a big chance he'll overreact like a child with these. > He learned how to breakdance with the help of Félix. > Like every princes and princesses, he received a Pokémon at the age of 10 because of a very old royal tradition. The one he received was Stantler. > He's supposed to catch a male Litleo with his Stantler because of another very old royal tradition, but he's not interested to catch one because he arleady have his team. > He doesn't give nicknames to his Pokémon because he's bad to choose nicknames > He was temporarily stuck in the Dream World because of the strange black thing.
FELIX ---

SIDE CHARACTERS

| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ SPRITES ~
This is all the awesome sprites that were done by other players for me. They are ONLY for ME (and they are the property of the artists of course), meaning you are NOT ALLOWED to use them except if the artists say otherwise !
----- Sprites made by HowlingCat. Check their project !
Cosmog Project Delibird
Cosmog Project Hoopa and Hoopa Unbound
Cosmog Project Rotom and Fan Rotom
Cosmog Project Thundurus and Therian Thundurus
Cosmog Project Landorus and Therian Landorus
Cosmog Project Tauros
Cosmog Project Tapu Koko
Cosmog Project Hisuian Decidueye Line
Cosmog Project Paldean Fire Tauros
Cosmog Project Roaring Moon
Cosmog Project Wo-Chien
Sprites made by Willow McPlier. Check their art shop !
Water/Ice Therian Thundurus
Fire/Dark Hoopa Unbound || Sprite by Conyjams
Grass/Rock Tapu Koko || Permission granted by Sei
Mega Tauros || Credit
Sprites made by Nightmøn. Check their art shop !
Vaporeon/Therian Thundurus fusion
Jolteon doll
Ampharos doll
Tauros/Stantler fusion
Jolteon/Zapdos fusion
Weavile/Zangoose fusion
Smeargle/Torracat fusion || Permission granted by Sei
Smeargle/Zeraora fusion || Permission granted by Sei
Mismagius/Farfetch'd fusion
Fearow/Houndoom fusion
Inverse doll Hoopa Unbound || Permission granted by Sei
Hoopa Unbound doll || Permission granted by Sei
Smeargle doll
Sharpedo/Kyogre fusion
Smeargle/Meowth/Zapdos fusion
Smeargle/Mega Charizard Y fusion ||Permission granted by Sei
Sprites made by Bugmilk. Check their art shop !
Lugia/Glaceon fusion
Tapu Koko/Therian Thundurus fusion || Permission granted by Sei

Remster's AvatarRemster
~ SHINIES 2 ~
Here is where I keep track of all my shinies from Unova to Galar. Kanto to Sinnoh shinies are here

Unys (#494 > #649)

#494 Victini mâle#494 Victini femelle#495 Vipélierre mâle#495 Vipélierre femelle
#496 Lianaja mâle#496 Lianaja femelle#497 Majaspic mâle#497 Majaspic femelle
#498 #498 Gruikui femelle#499 #499 Grotichon femelle
#500 #500 #501 Moustillon mâle#501 Moustillon femelle
#502 Mateloutre mâle#502 Mateloutre femelle#503 Clamiral mâle#503
#504 Ratentif mâle#504 Ratentif femelle#505 Miradar mâle#505 Miradar femelle
#506 Ponchiot mâle#506 Ponchiot femelle#507 Ponchien mâle#507
#508 Mastouffe mâle#508 #509 Chacripan mâle#509
#510 Léopardus mâle#510 #511 Feuillajou mâle#511 Feuillajou femelle
#512 Feuiloutan mâle#512 Feuiloutan femelle#513 Flamajou mâle#513 Flamajou femelle
#514 Flamoutan mâle#514 Flamoutan femelle#515 Flotajou mâle#515 Flotajou femelle
#516 Flotoutan mâle#516 #517 Munna mâle#517 Munna femelle
#518 #518 Mushana femelle#519 Poichigeon mâle#519 Poichigeon femelle
#520 Colombeau mâle#520 Colombeau femelle#521 Déflaisan mâle#521 Déflaisan femelle
#522 Zébibron mâle#522 Zébibron femelle#523 Zéblitz mâle#523 Zéblitz femelle
#524 Nodulithe mâle#524 Nodulithe femelle#525 Géolithe mâle#525 Géolithe femelle
#526 Gigalithe mâle#526 Gigalithe femelle#527 Chovsourir mâle#527 Chovsourir femelle
#528 Rhinolove mâle#528 #529 Rototaupe mâle#529 Rototaupe femelle
#530 Minotaupe mâle#530 Minotaupe femelle#531 Nanméouïe mâle#531 Nanméouïe femelle
#532 Charpenti mâle#532 Charpenti femelle#533 Ouvrifier mâle#533 Ouvrifier femelle
#534 #534 Bétochef femelle#535 Tritonde mâle#535 Tritonde femelle
#536 Batracné mâle#536 Bratacné femelle#537 Crapustule mâle#537
#538 Judokrak#539 Karaclée
#540 Larveyette mâle#540 Larveyette femelle#541 Couverdure mâle#541 Couverdure femelle
#542 #542 #543 Venipatte mâle#543 Venipatte femelle
#544 Scobolide mâle#544 Scobolide femelle#545 Brutapode mâle#545 Brutapode femelle
#546 Doudouvet mâle#546 Doudouvet femelle#547 Farfaduvet mâle#547 Farfaduvet femelle
#548 Chlorobule#549 Fragilady
#550 Bargantua mâle (rouge)#550 Bargantua femelle (rouge)#551 Mascaïman mâle#551 Mascaïman femelle
#552 Escroco mâle#552 Escroco femelle#553 Crocorible mâle#553 Crocorible femelle
#554 Darumarond mâle#554 Darumarond femelle#555 Darumacho mâle (normal)#555 Darumacho femelle (normal)
#556 Maracachi mâle#556 Maracachi femelle#557 Crabicoque mâle#557 Crabicoque femelle
#558 #558 Crabaraque femelle#559 Baggiguane mâle#559 Baggiguane femelle
#560 Baggaïd mâle#560 Baggaïd femelle#561 Cryptéro mâle#561 Cryptéro femelle
#562 Tutafeh mâle#562 Tutafeh femelle#563 Tutankafer mâle#563 Tutankafer femelle
#564 Carapagos mâle#564 Carapagos femelle#565 Mégapagos mâle#565 Mégapagos femelle
#566 Arkéapti mâle#566 Arkéapti femelle#567 Aéroptéryx mâle#567
#568 Miamiasme mâle#568 Miamiasme femelle#569 Miasmax mâle#569 Miasmax femelle
#570 Zorua mâle#570 Zorua femelle#571 #571 Zoroark femelle
#572 Chinchidou mâle#572 Chinchidou femelle#573 Pashmilla mâle#573 Pashmilla femelle
#574 Scrutella mâle#574 Scrutella femelle#575 Mesmérella mâle#575 Mesmérella femelle
#576 Sidérella mâle#576 Sidérella femelle#577 Nucléos mâle#577 Nucléos femelle
#578 Méios mâle#578 Méios femelle#579 #579
#580 Couaneton mâle#580 Couaneton femelle#581 Lakmécygne mâle#581 Lakmécygne femelle
#582 Sorbébé mâle#582 Sorbébé femelle#583 Sorboul mâle#583 Sorboul femelle
#584 #584 Sorbouboul femelle#585 Vivaldaim mâle#585 Vivaldaim femelle
#586 #586 Haydaim femelle#587 Emolga mâle#587 Emolga femelle
#588 Carabing mâle#588 Carabing femelle#589 #589
#590 Trompignon mâle#590 Trompignon femelle#591 Gaulet mâle#591 Gaulet femelle
#592 Viskuse mâle#592 Viskuse femelle#593 Moyade mâle#593 Moyade femelle
#594 Mamanbo mâle#594 Mamanbo femelle#595 Statitik mâle#595 Statitik femelle
#596 #596 Mygavolt femelle#597 Grindur mâle#597 Grindur femelle
#598 Noacier mâle#598 #599 Tic
#600 Clic#601 Cliticlic
#602 Anchwatt mâle#602 Anchwatt femelle#603 Lampéroie mâle#603 Lampéroie femelle
#604 Ohmassacre mâle#604 Ohmassacre femelle#605 Lewsor mâle#605 Lewsor femelle
#606 Neitram mâle#606 Neitram femelle#607 #607
#608 #608 #609 #609
#610 Coupenotte mâle#610 Coupenotte femelle#611 Incisache mâle#611 Incisache femelle
#612 Tranchodon mâle#612 Tranchodon femelle#613 Polarhume mâle#613 Polarhume femelle
#614 Polagriffe mâle#614 #615
#616 Escargaume mâle#616 Escargaume femelle#617 Limaspeed mâle#617 Limaspeed femelle
#618 #618 #619 Kungfouine mâle#619 Kungfouine femelle
#620 Shaofouine mâle#620 Shaofouine femelle#621 Drakkarmin mâle#621 Drakkarmin femelle
#622 Gringolem#623
#624 Scalpion mâle#624 Scalpion femelle#625 #625 Scalproie femelle
#626 Frison mâle#626 Frison femelle#627 Furaiglon
#628 #629 Vostourno
#630 Vaututrice#631 Aflamanoir mâle#631 Aflamanoir femelle
#632 Fermite mâle#632 Fermite femelle#633 Solochi mâle#633 Solochi femelle
#634 Diamat mâle#634 Diamat femelle#635 Trioxhydre mâle#635 Trioxhydre femelle
#636 #636 #637 #637
#638 Cobaltium mâle#638 Cobaltium femelle#639 Terrakium mâle#639 Terrakium femelle
#640 Viridium mâle#640 Viridium femelle#641 Boréas (avatar)
#642 Fulguris (avatar)#643 Reshiram mâle#643 Reshiram femelle
#644 Zekrom mâle#644 Zekrom femelle#645 Démétéros (avatar)
#646 Kyurem mâle (normal)#646 Kyurem femelle (normal)#647 Keldeo (normal)
#648 Meloetta (chant)#649 Genesect mâle (normal)#649 Genesect femelle (normal)
AUTRES FORMES
#550 Bargantua mâle (bleu)#550 Bargantua femelle (bleu)#555 Darumacho mâle (transe)#555 Darumacho femelle (transe)
#641 Boréas (totémique)#642 #645 Démétéros (totémique)#646 Kyurem mâle (blanc)
#646 Kyurem femelle (blanc)#646 Kyurem mâle (noir)#646 Kyurem femelle (noir)#647 Keldeo (décidé)
#648 Meloetta (danse)#649 Genesect mâle (aqua)#649 Genesect femelle (aqua)#649 Genesect mâle (choc)
#649 Genesect femelle (choc)#649 Genesect mâle (pyro)#649 Genesect femelle (pyro)#649 Genesect mâle (cryo)
#649 Genesect femelle (cryo)

Kalos (#650 > #721)

#650 #650 Marisson femelle#651 #651 Boguérisse femelle
#652 #652 #653 #653
#654 #654 #655 #655
#656 Grenousse mâle#656 Grenousse femelle#657 Croâporal mâle#657 Croâporal femelle
#658 Amphinobi mâle#658 #659 #659
#660 #660 #661 Passerouge mâle#661 Passerouge femelle
#662 Braisillon mâle#662 Braisillon femelle#663 #663
#664 #664 #665 #665
#666 #666 #667 Hélionceau mâle#667 Hélionceau femelle
#668 #668 Némélios femelle#669 Flabébé (rouge)
#670 Floette (rouge)#671 Florges (rouge)
#672 Cabriolaine mâle#672 Cabriolaine femelle#673 #673 Chevroum femelle
#674 Pandespiègle mâle#674 Pandespiègle femelle#675 #675 Pandarbare femelle
#676 #676 #677 Psystigri mâle#677 Psystigri femelle
#678 #678 #679 Monorpale mâle#679 Monorpale femelle
#680 Dimoclès mâle#680 Dimoclès femelle#681 #681
#682 Fluvetin mâle#682 Fluvetin femelle#683 Cocotine mâle#683 Cocotine femelle
#684 Sucroquin mâle#684 Sucroquin femelle#685 #685
#686 Sepiatop mâle#686 Sepiatop femelle#687 Sepiatroce mâle#687 Sepiatroce femelle
#688 Opermine mâle#688 Opermine femelle#689 Golgopathe mâle#689 Golgopathe femelle
#690 Venalgue mâle#690 Venalgue femelle#691 Kravarech mâle#691 Kravarech femelle
#692 Flingouste mâle#692 Flingouste femelle#693 #693 Gamblast femelle
#694 #694 #695 #695
#696 #696 #697 #697
#698 Amagara mâle#698 Amagara femelle#699 Dragmara mâle#699 Dragmara femelle
#700 #700 #701 Brutalibré mâle#701 Brutalibré femelle
#702 Dedenne mâle#702 #703
#704 Mucuscule mâle#704 Mucuscule femelle#705 Colimucus mâle#705 Colimucus femelle
#706 Muplodocus mâle#706 Muplodocus femelle#707 Trousselin mâle#707 Trousselin femelle
#708 Brocélôme mâle#708 Brocélôme femelle#709 Desséliande mâle#709 Desséliandre femelle
#710 Pitrouille mâle#710 Pitrouille femelle#711 #711 Banshitrouye femelle
#712 Grelaçon mâle#712 Grelaçon femelle#713 Séracrawl mâle#713 Séracrawl femelle
#714 #714 #715 #715
#716 Xerneas mâle#716 Xerneas femelle#717 Yveltal mâle#717 Yveltal femelle
#718 Zygarde mâle (50%)#718 Zygarde femelle (50%)#719 Diancie mâle#719 Diancie femelle
#720 Hoopa mâle (enchaîné)#720 Hoopa femelle (enchaîné)#721 Volcanion mâle#721 Volcanion femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#666 #666 #666 #666 Prismillon femelle (banquise)
#666 Prismillon mâle (blizzard)#666 Prismillon femelle (blizzard)#666 #666
#666 #666 #666 #666
#666 #666 #666 Prismillon mâle (glace)#666 Prismillon femelle (glace)
#666 Prismillon mâle (jungle)#666 #666 Prismillon mâle (mangrove)#666
#666 Prismillon mâle (métropole)#666 Prismillon femelle (métropole)#666 #666
#666 #666 #666 Prismillon mâle (rivage)#666 Prismillon femelle (rivage)
#666 #666 #666 #666
#666 #666 #666 Prismillon mâle (verdure)#666 Prismillon femelle (verdure)
#666 Prismillon mâle (zénith)#666 Prismillon femelle (zénith)#669 Flabébé (jaune)#669 Flabébé (orange)
#669 Flabébé (bleu)#669 Flabébé (blanc)#670 Floette (jaune)#670 Floette (orange)
#670 Floette (bleu)#670 Floette (blanc)#671 Florges (jaune)#671 Florges (orange)
#671 Florges (bleu)#671 Florges (blanc)#681 Exagide mâle (assaut)#681
#718 Zygarde mâle (coeur)#718 Zygarde femelle (coeur)#718 Zygarde mâle (10%)#718 Zygarde femelle (10%)
#718 Zygarde mâle (parfait)#718 Zygarde femelle (parfait)#720 Hoopa mâle (déchaîné)#720 Hoopa femelle (déchaîné)

Alola (#722 > #791)

#722 Brindibou mâle#722 Brindibou femelle#723 #723 Efflèche femelle
#724 #724 #725 Flamiaou mâle#725 Flamiaou femelle
#726 Matoufeu mâle#726 Matoufeu femelle#727 #727
#728 Otaquin mâle#728 Otaquin femelle#729 Otarlette mâle#729 Otarlette femelle
#730 #730 Oratoria femelle#731 Picassaut mâle#731
#732 #732 #733 #733
#734 Manglouton mâle#734 Manglouton femelle#735 Argouste mâle#735 Argouste femelle
#736 Larvibule mâle#736 Larvibule femelle#737 Chrysapile mâle#737 Chrysapile femelle
#738 Lucanon mâle#738 Lucanon femelle#739 #739
#740 #740 #741 #741
#742 Bombydou mâle#742 Bombydou femelle#743 Rubombelle mâle#743
#744 #744 #745 #745
#746 Froussardine mâle (solitaire)#746 Froussardine femelle (solitaire)#747 Vorastérie mâle#747 Vorastérie femelle
#748 Prédastérie mâle#748 Prédastérie femelle#749 Tiboudet mâle#749 Tiboudet femelle
#750 Bourrinos mâle#750 #751 Araqua mâle#751 Araqua femelle
#752 Tarenbulle mâle#752 Tarenbulle femelle#753 Mimantis mâle#753 Mimantis femelle
#754 Floramantis mâle#754 Floramantis femelle#755 Spododo mâle#755 Spododo femelle
#756 Lampignon mâle#756 Lampignon femelle#757 #757 Tritox femelle
#758 Malamandre#759 #759
#760 #760 #761 Croquine
#762 Candine#763
#764 Guérilande mâle#764 Guérilande femelle#765 Gouroutan mâle#765 Gouroutan femelle
#766 Quartermac mâle#766 Quartermac femelle#767 Sovkipou mâle#767 Sovkipou femelle
#768 Sarmuraï mâle#768 Sarmuraï femelle#769 Bacabouh mâle#769 Bacabouh femelle
#770 #770 Trépassable femelle#771 #771 Concombaffe femelle
#772 Type:0#773 Silvallié
#774 Météno (météore)#775 #775
#776 #776 #777 #777
#778 #778 Mimiqui femelle#779 #779
#780 Draïeul mâle#780 #781
#782 Bébécaille mâle#782 Bébécaille femelle#783 #783
#784 #784 #785 Tokorico mâle#785 Tokorico femelle
#786 Tokopiyon mâle#786 Tokopiyon femelle#787 Tokotoro mâle#787 Tokotoro femelle
#788 Tokopisco mâle#788 Tokopisco femelle#789 Solgaleo
#790 Lunala#791 Necrozma mâle#791 Necrozma femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#741 #741 #741 #741
#741 #741 #745 #745
#746 Froussardine mâle (banc)#746 #774 Météno (rouge)#774 Météno (orange)
#774 #774 Météno (vert)#774 Météno (bleu)#774 Météno (indigo)
#774 Météno (violet)
Remster's AvatarRemster
---empty post---

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page