PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #17

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #17
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #17 : If there's more than one players that find the correct answer, RNG will choose the winner. If nobody find it, it'll be a pure random winner. Same thing for the bonus prize
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
~~Game #17~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date August 5 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Meganium
~~ Consolation prize for winners 2 fossils of your choices I have the following fossils available :
Helix Fossil
-
Old Amber
x6 -
Root Fossil
-
Armour Fossil
-
Plume Fossil
-
Jaw Fossil
x11 ~~ Bonus prize
Green Nectar
If the type/one of the types of the Pokémon you choose is the same as the type/one of the types of the correct Pokémon, you'll have a chance to win the bonus prize Only one player can win it
Guess it ! ~~ In Kalos, there's a Pokémon that represents the royal family. Each members of that family has always ended with that Pokémon on their side, thanks to a very very old royal tradition. But Sylvester is taking his time to respect that tradition, and his mother is more and more annoyed by this, despite her son saying to her again and again that he's not interested to have such a Pokémon, at least for now, and he has all his life to catch it. Also, he already has his team, he don't want to change it. That old tradition want the following rules to be respected : - The Pokémon need to have the same gender as yours - The Pokémon need to be catched when it's not evolved yet - The Pokémon need to be catched with and ONLY with the Pokémon received when you were 10 years old (so you'll never receive this Pokémon when you're 10 years old) - The Pokémon need to be trained and evolved by yourself - The Pokémon need to be strong and difficult to beat, and you need to have it in your team Sylvester disagree with such rules, and I think you can understand why. But for now, what you want to know is that Pokémon, right ? And the first two rules are hints concerning which one it can be. Also, the Pokémon is a gen 6 Pokémon, so with all those informations, here are all the possible choices :
Chespin
Fennekin
Froakie
Bunnelby
Fletchling
Scatterbug
Litleo
Skiddo
Pancham
Espurr
Honedge
Spritzee
Swirlix
Inkay
Binacle
Skrelp
Clauncher
Helioptile
Tyrunt
Amaura
Goomy
Phantump
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Noibat

BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]This Pokémon would be cool to represents the royal family ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. If you want specific types, precise them. If not, just say random. [b]Do I want the bonus prize ?[/b] Say YES or NO [b]My answers is:[/b] Only one answer , the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizesBonus prize
AlexYXC
Honedge
RANDOM---
Kaiken
Espurr
RANDOM---
AlexandriaNovak
Skrelp
RANDOM---
Foxzebra
Fletchling
Old Amber
+
Jaw Fossil
---
Fyrena
Spritzee
RANDOM---
DreamThief
Litleo
RANDOM---
Yena Doe
Skiddo
Root Fossil
+
Armour Fossil
NO
TrainerCalliope
Tyrunt
Jaw Fossil
+
Plume Fossil
---
queenxlinn
Honedge
RANDOMYES
Neleke
Honedge
RANDOMYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Litleo Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes Unfortunately, nobody else found the correct answer, so there's no consolation prize. Bonus prize
PlayerClaimed ?
NelekeYES
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page