PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #19

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #19
  • Players
  • Results
  • Donations
  • Lore
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #19 : This game works with points that will be used when I'll use RNG to choose the winners. If player 1 has 3 points and player 2 has 2 points, 1, 2 and 3 will be for player 1, and 4 and 5 for player 2.
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.

Game #1 to Game #10

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
A weird "adventure"Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera
Gible
+
Boxbox
Salandit ♂
+
Chill Drive
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes
Game #18TrainerCalliope
Rain Jewel
+
Snow Jewel
+
Sun Jewel
~~Game #19~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date September 26 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prize First prize =
Midday Lycanroc
+
Midnight Lycanroc
+
Rapidash
Second prize =
Meowstic ♀
+
Rapidash
~~ Consolation prizes Depending of how many points you have, here's what you'll receive if you don't win the main prize : 1 point = 1 random little gem 2 points = 1 random medium gem 3 points = 1 fossile of your choice + 5 sweethearts 4 points = 1 shiny of your choice (depending of those I have available)
Guess it ! ~~ This game will be a little different than the previous ones because this time, like a raffle, you just have to enter to be able to win, that's why the game is not very difficult. In fact, your entry = 1 point, and you can have 4 points in total. How ? Well, there'll be 3 little questions, because hey, you're supposed to guess stuff here :P You're not obligated to answer, you can even just enter and that's all ! But keep in mind a good answer = 1 point, and the more you have points, the more chance you'll have to win ! So good luck ! Question 1 : Since he's 6, Sylvester is scared of hotels. Why ? 1. He ended up trapped alone in the elevator 2. Someone attacked him in a corridor 3. He saw a ghost in his room Question 2 : Sylvester doesn't give nicknames to his Pokémon. Why ? 1. They just don't give nicknames in his family 2. He's bad to choose nicknames and don't want to annoy them with a stupid one 3. Royal families don't give nicknames to their Pokémon to avoid mockery Question 3 : Sylvester is a trainer (thanks captain obvious). How many Pokémon does he have ? 1. 5 2. 6 3. 7
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste : try to reproduce the form the best you can, or if you're not the first one to post your entry, quote the entry of the player before you and remove/change what you have to remove/change. ~~
[b]I want to play ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you [b](optional) My answers are:[/b] Only one answer for each, the one you think is good Question 1 : Question 2 : Question 3 : [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prize
DreamThief212YES
OtakuJL232YES
Kaiken321YES
Yena Doe121YES
SñøwyMøüñtïñ132YES
Foxzebra132YES
Aloevera121YES
Zenobelle322YES
Fyrena123YES
Reori323YES
Ghosttt322YES
Deedee92122YES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : 3 - 2 - 2 Chosen winners : OtakuJL Kaiken Prizes claimed ? YES YES

Numbers and RNG order

Here you can see your numbers and the RNG order for the main prizes. DreamThief = 1 ; 2 OtakuJL = 3 ; 4 Kaiken = 5 ; 6 ; 7 Yena Doe = 8 ; 9 SñøwyMøüñtïñ = 10 ; 11 Foxzebra = 12 ; 13 Aloevera = 14 ; 15 Zenobelle = 16 ; 17 ; 18 ; 19 Fyrena = 20 ; 21 Reori = 22 ; 23 Ghosttt = 24 ; 25 ; 26 ; 27 Deedee92 = 28 ; 29 ; 30 3 - 5 - 13 - 6 - 12 15 - 24 - 26 - 17 - 22 19 - 2 - 21 - 11 - 8 7 - 16 - 14 - 4 - 27 29 - 30 - 1 - 28 - 18 20 - 9 - 23 - 10 - 25
Consolation prizes
PlayerPrizesClaimed ?
DreamThief
Water Medium Gem
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Medium Gem
YES
SñøwyMøüñtïñ
Psychic Medium Gem
YES
Foxzebra
Steel Medium Gem
YES
Aloevera
Dark Medium Gem
YES
Zenobelle
Totodile
YES
Fyrena
Psychic Medium Gem
YES
Reori
Dragon Medium Gem
YES
Ghosttt
Stantler
YES
Deedee92
Helix Fossil
+
Sweet hearts
x5
YES
Donations Currently : OPEN (if it's closed it means I don't have space) Do you want to donate something to extend what I can offer as prizes ? That's ok and very kind of you ! But look at the following list to know what you can offer, because it'll be ONLY for main and bonus prizes !

Possible donations

Account upgrades
Shelter Pass ★
-
28d Hypermode Voucher
-
180d Hypermode Voucher
-
365d Hypermode Voucher
-
Egg Pass
x3 -
Egg Supplier Pass
-
Lucky Seal
-
DayCare Pass x10
-
DayCare Pass x60
-
Ditto Egg Voucher
-
Trade Centre Expansion
-
Type: Null Egg Voucher
-
Shiny Charm Box
-
Shiny Charm
-
Ubercharm
-
Super Lucky Egg
x2 -
Mega Stone Voucher 1
-
Mega Stone Voucher 2
-
Mega Stone Voucher 3
-
Mega Stone Voucher 4
-
Mega Stone Voucher 5
Boxes Regular boxes x5 -
Premium Box
-
Box Box
-
Box Box Box
-
Gragon's Stash
Consumables
Green Nectar
-
Doom Seed
x5 Costumes (all) Event items
Tier 1 Salon voucher
-
Tier 2 salon voucher
-
Tier 3 salon voucher
- Current tournament token - Previous tournament token x3 Forme-change items
Gracidea
-
Reveal Glass
-
Secret Sword
-
Burn Drive
-
Chill Drive
-
Douse Drive
-
Shock Drive
-
Prison Bottle
-
Ultranecrozium Z
-
Blue Orb
-
Mythrite
-
Opal
-
Red Orb
Fossiles (all. x3) Gems (all large and flawless gems. Flawless x4) Mega Stones (all) Plates and Memories (all) Pokémon (shiny, albino, melan, delta, CS) Summons items (all) Treasures
Relic Copper
x3 -
Relic Silver
x2 -
Relic Gold
-
Relic Vase
-
Relic Band
-
Relic Statue
-
Relic Crown
Z-Crystals (all fragments and crystals. Fragments x3)
*x? = the minimum you need to donate
All donations will be constently visible in my last field(s) called "DONATIONS GUESS IT" and in my journal here, so you'll know what was donated. Of course, if you don't want people to know it's from you, your donation will be in a hidden field and only visible in my journal (there'll be no link, so people can't click and see your name). If it's a Pokémon, only the winner will know. If it's an item, if you want, I can move it to another Pokémon, like this you'll stay anonymous, but you need to be precise. So please, state in your gift if you want to stay anonymous and if you want me to move the item (if it's an item) to another Pokémon. If you don't say anything about this, I'll assume you don't mind that people know it's from you. Concerning the gifts, please, label your gift and say it's a donation for my games or I may think you're a kind player that send a gift for me ! I need to know it's for my games ! Also, if you're sending an item, the Pokémon need to hold the item. Why ? Because I may forget you send this item as a donation and think it's one of my items ! So send 1 item at a time, and the Pokémon need to hold it. If you're ok with this, I can add your name in a donators list and say how much you donated ^^ When a donation will be sent to a winner, I will remove it from my journal Please, if you donated something, keep in mind the winner of what you donated can do whatever they want with their prize ! I'll not accept any attack against myself or another player because of a donation ! In case I need to end my games Except if real life say no, I'll do a raffle with all the remaining donations as prizes to be sure I don't keep anything that was sent to my games.
Lore This section is a WIP and is pretty new. Things will change/be added at any time. I'll warn you if it happens

MAIN CHARACTERS

SYLVESTER Age 20 (15 December ????) Gender Male Origins Kalos Title of nobility Prince (heir to the throne) Pokémon
Stantler ♂
-
Deoxys (speed forme)
-
Shiny Sharpedo ♀
-
Vulpix ♀
-
Dragonite (gender currently unknown)
- ???
currently unknown
Various informations > Félix is his boyfriend and he likes to call him "Kitty". They met at the park when they were 17 years old in a way they'll never forget. They never told to Sylvester's parents about their couple but the reason is currently unknown. > Sylvestre is his older brother. Sylvester's name is very similar to the name of his brother because his name is actually an homage for Sylvestre, who disappeared and was considered dead for more than a decade. > If Sylvestre never disappeared, Sylvester name could have been something else, and there was also the possibility he would not have been the heir to the throne. > Sylvester hate what is spicy with a passion. Hot peppers are abominations for him. > He saw a ghost in the hotel room where he was sleeping when he was 6 > He is scared of hot peppers and hotels and there's a big chance he'll overreact like a child with these. > He learned how to breakdance with the help of Félix. > Like every princes and princesses, he received a Pokémon at the age of 10 because of a very old royal tradition. The one he received was Stantler. > He's supposed to catch a male Litleo with his Stantler because of another very old royal tradition, but he's not interested to catch one because he arleady have his team. > He doesn't give nicknames to his Pokémon because he's bad to choose nicknames > He was temporarily stuck in the Dream World because of the strange black thing.
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page