PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #9

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #9
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #9 : The winner will be chosen by rng if more than one players found the correct answer. If nobody found the answer, then the closest will be the winner, again chosen by rng if there's more than one close to it.
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
~~Game #9~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 17 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
~~ Consolation prizes for winners
Cookie
x2 +
Sweet Heart
x2 + 2 random gummis
Guess it ! ~~ Hey, I have a new game, an a-MAAAAAAAAAZE-ing one (or not) ! :D This game is, like you can guess, a maze. It's a maze with four paths, and only one of them is the good one. BUT ! Instead of just chosing a single path, you can do the 4 paths ! Why ? Because if nobody found the answer (that need to be your answer for path 1), the closest to 1 the good answer is in your entry, the bigger is your chance to win ! (I'm sorry if it's not clear ;-;) Each path has mixed letters you need to put in the correct order to find a word, and the word is what you need to put in your entry. For each word, there's only one possible path, because you can't go back and you need to "touch" each letter only one time. (Again, sorry if it's not clear ;-;) If you can't find all the words, don't worry, you can play if you have at least one word :) You'll just have a lesser chance to win. Also, you have time to do it, so no need to rush ;) If I see it's too difficult for you, I'll give you a hint for each word.

The maze !!!

You want to do the maze ? Then you need to know a very important thing ! There's spicy berries on the ground, DO NOT touch them or Sylvester will be mad at you !!! And you don't want him to be mad at you, right ? D: So, what you need to know is this : Someone taught something to Sylvester, but who and what ? For each path, the word you need to find will tell you a thing he, MAYBE, know, and who "possibly" taught him this. But you can easily guess the fact only one of those characters taught him the word of his path. The others ? Naaah, they didn't ! Maybe Sylvester know that, but they're not the teachers for sure !!! If it can be better for you, you can copy/paste the maze somewhere (like Paint for Windows) without losing quality by zooming to have a better look at it. The maze is here, try it ! =D I created the sprites of the characters and of the berry, do not use them The "walls" are an official sprite from the first Pokémon games
Misc. Please, play the game like you're supposed to do it, don't use the "lazy ways" :c - DreamThief; Foxzebra; AlexYXC and koalacorn13 can play to this game if they want - I'm sad because some of my characters sprites are not very good D':
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can, and please, put your answers in 2 hideboxes. If you don't know the hideboxe code, it's in the form below. If you don't do this your entry will not count. ~~
[b]I know who taught him what ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not [b]My answers are:[/b] Put your answers in order (in first the word you found first, etc...) in the two hideboxes [hide=My answers are here !][hide=Are you sure you don't want to search yourself ?]Path 1: Path 2: Path 3: Path 4:[/hide][/hide] [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizes
LilyBretzelTablet Breakdance Piano AcapellaYES
FyrenaPiano Battle Breakdance ---YES
AquaAleeaPiano Battle Acapella BreakdanceYES
AdianPiano Battle Breakdance AcapellaYES
WaterWølf600Battle Piano Breakdance AcapellaYES
MariNeeBattle Breakdance Piano AcapellaYES
DinogolferAcapella Breakdance Battle PianoYES
AddoniaBattle Piano Breakdance AcapellaYES
FoxzebraBreakdance Piano Battle AcapellaYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Breakdance Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : Foxzebra Prize claimed ? YES Félix (top character) is a professional breakdancer, and Sylvester was very interested to learn, so Félix taught him. Sycamore (bottom character) didn't teach Sylvester how to battle, Sylvester learned on his own. Sylvestre (right character) doesn't know how to play piano, so he can't taught Sylvester who doesn't know either how to play a piano, and he's not interested to learn. Tili (left character) is a very bad singer, and doesn't even know what a capella (or acapella, the spelling I used because I saw it, so I thought it was correct :v) is. No way he can taught Sylvester this. Also, Sylvester doesn't like to sing. Only one player found the correct answer, so there's no consolation prizes.
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #10

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #10
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #10 : The winner is chosen with a random number generator depending of how many points they have. The more you have points, the more you have a chance to be selected by the generator. Even with only 1 point you can win. Each point will be a number for you, in order of who entered the game. If player 1 has 2 points and player 2 just 1, then "1" and "2" will be for player 1 and "3" for player 2

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
~~Game #10~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 27 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
~~ Consolation prizes Your consolation prizes will depend of how many good answers you have. If you are the winner, you'll get them too You'll get everything (except if you don't want something) that is indicated for the amount of good answers
Number of good answersPrizes
12 gems 1 evolution stone/item
2 - 35 gems 2 gummies
4 - 52 med gems 5
Sweet Heart
6 - 72 boxes 2
Cookie
8 - 95 boxes 3 change-forme items
I can't send to you the following items, so don't ask them, please :
Dragon Pulse Orb
-
Everstone
-
Blue Gummi
-
Brown Gummi
-
Grey Gummi
-
Sky Gummi
-
Yellow Gummi
-
Ice Gem
-
Fighting Gem
-
Ground Gem
-
Psychic Gem
-
Rock Gem
-
Ghost Gem
- For the change-forme items, do not ask for an item that is not : a jewel, a sparkplug, a bindi, a king's shield, or a glimmering scale
Guess it ! ~~ The first game like this was a story about how Sylvester and his Vulpix met. Now, here's another little story I want to let you discover during the entirety of the game :) Like the previous one, there will be something you need to guess each day (9 guesses), so each day you can try one time. Of course, if you miss a day, you can't anymore try for it, because I'll give the answer the next day everytime. If I don't do this, the story can't continue ! I will tell the answer and put the next part of the story each day at 17:00:00 (pokefarm time), and I'll do this until the end of the game. The good answer will always be in bold. You have 3 choices per guess, but only one is the good one, so choose carefully ! If you enter the game, I don't know, the last day, if your guess is correct... you can win because you'll have a point ! Yes, each correct answer give you a point, and even a SINGLE point can be enough for you to win, but it'll be more difficult ! RNG will decide who is the winner, so if you can, try to maximize your points to have a bigger chance to win ! Good luck, everyone ! :D
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~

Form for the first entry

[b]What is that story ? I want to know ! #?[/b] Put the day of the story instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say what you want for each part. If you have preferences, say them, but keep in mind I can't give you everything, there's some things I don't have, or not enough. If I can't give something, it's indicated in the game infos tab. If you don't care about what you can have, just say random. Evolution stones/items: 1 evo stone/item max (the one you want the most), and/or "random", and/or "not interested"
Gems: 1 type max (in prefered order if more than one type wanted), and/or "random", and/or "not interested"
[b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good (1 or 2 or 3) [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Form for other entries

[b]Hey ! It's not finished ! Let me continue ! #?[/b] Depending of which day it is, put the number instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good (1 or 2 or 3) [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 - 5

~Day 1~ Somewhere in Kalos, in Lumiose City, was living a young man called Félix. The 17 years old guy was living in the region since 2 months, and he was already loving the place. Unfortunately, he was not feeling very well this day, but he didn't want to tell this to his mother, he didn't want to worry her for nothing. In his bedroom, he was bored and, to pass time, he was using his laptop to read some news about the region where he lived during some years before he and his mother moved to Kalos. Which region it is ? 1. Hoenn 2. Alola 3. Johto ~Day 2~ He was missing Alola a little, he had made a friend here, his first friend ever. Oh, they were still talking to each other, thanks to technology, but he missed to not being able to talk face to face and to walk with him, because yes, he liked Kalos so far, but he didn't know anyone, so he was staying most of the time in his house. Lumiose City was very big, he was afraid of getting lost if he dared to walk alone. He was the first one to think that was stupid, but he didn't want his mother to had a heart attack if he didn't come back to their house because he was lost. And he was too shy to ask people where to go. In his thoughts, he jumped when his mother opened the door of his bedroom to ask him if he wanted to go somewhere with her. Where his mother wants them to go ? 1. She wants them to go to the museum 2. She wants them to go shopping 3. She wants them to go to the park ~Day 3~ As usual, his mother asked him if he wanted to go to the park. He liked to go to the park, the place was calm, and most of the time there was not a lot of people. He agreed to come, and left his bedroom to search after the Great Ball of his Pokémon. There was NO WAY he would leave the house without him ! When he found it, he followed his mother outside, and released from the Great Ball his Tauros who was called Thor. Why his name is Thor ? 1. It's a reference to Electhor
Zapdos
because he know Thunderbolt
2. It's a cool name 3. It's just a name chosen randomly ~Day 4~ He thought it was funny why the breeder called his Tauros Thor. It was a reference to one of the legendary bird of Kanto because he knew how to use Thunderbolt. He thought this name suited him well. Right after he was outside of the Great Ball, Thor rubbed his head against the body of his trainer to let him know he wanted him to jump on his back. Thor liked to walk with Félix on his back, they walked a lot together like this when they were living in Alola. So, everytime they were going outside since they were in Kalos, Félix was always on his back. Unfortunately, there was not enough space for two people, so right now, Félix's mother had to walk beside them, but she actually didn't mind at all. In any case, she wouldn't have wanted to go on the Pokémon's back. Why she doesn't want ? 1. She doesn't know how to stay on Thor's back without falling 2. Thor only accept Félix 3. She's just afraid to ride a Pokémon ~Day 5~ His mother was in fact afraid to ride a Pokémon, because of a bad experience that happened to her when she was a little girl, so he was not going to force her ! Twenty minutes later, they arrived at the park. It was large and pretty, and it was very well maintained. Félix heard somewhere that the royal family liked to walk in the park sometimes, but he never saw them, so he didn't know if it was true or not. He was hoping it was not true, because he was scared to meet even just one member of the royal family. He never saw them for real, but he was intimidated just by seeing them in the tv or in a photo, so he didn't want to have a bad behavior with them if they were right in front of him because of his fear. He didn't want to disrespect them ! Again in his thoughts, he jumped when Thor shook himself to let know to his trainer they were not moving. Félix absolutely didn't realize the fact they stopped, and his mother was further, buying some Lumiose Galettes. But, he perfectly realized the walk didn't help for his illness, it was worse now, because he almost fell on the ground when he wanted to get off of his Pokémon, and he was nauseous, a lot. And because of this, when his mother was back with the Lumiose galettes, seeing them made things even worse, he really wanted to vomit now. When his mother noticed something was wrong with her son, she asked him hesitantly if he wanted one, he answered with an excuse because he didn't want to say the truth about how he was feeling since the beginning of the day. What is the excuse ? 1. "I ate too much during lunch" 2. "I'm not hungry" 3. "I want something else"

Day 6 - 9

~Day 6~ "I'm not hungry", he said without looking at his mother. She was not convinced, and it was not a surprise. In fact, Félix was hungry, but because of his illness, he almost didn't eat today, because everything was disguting for him. "Are you sick ?", she asked him. He shook his head negatively and said it was nothing, he was just tired, but his mother was not fooled. "You said you were not hungry, and now you're tired ?". The way she said this let Félix know she was very suspicious. "Did you lie to me when you said you were not sick ?". He shuddered, he was not enough strong to face his own mother, but he was too stubborn to not honor his "title", so he didn't want to give up. He didn't anwser to her, and just started walking randomly and sighing a lot, with Thor following him after raising his eyes to heavens
I'm not sure if it's correct
. Obviously, Félix's mother was annoyed because he didn't say he was not feeling good, because she would have let him rest at home. Félix was not listening to her, keeping his eyes down. Because of his annoyance, his illness was getting worse, his head was spinning, and he almost fell again. And it was only when someone, a woman, asked to him if he was ok, that he looked ahead and discovered the fact the royal family was standing right there, and all of them seemed worried about him. Well, it was getting better, hé... Like this day couldn't be worse, seriously... He mumbled a sarcastic "Wonderful" when he realized his """luck""" to met for real for the first time the king, the queen, and the prince during a bad day. The prince approached Félix to be right in front of him, scaring him a little. "Something is wrong ? Do you need help ?" the prince asked, clearly concerned. Félix would have liked to answer, but he couldn't. Why he was not able to answer to the question ?
1. He threw up on the prince's shoes 2. Thor suddenly hit his back and he fell right into the prince's arms 3. He panicked and ran away ~Day 7~ No, he didn't do that... He didn't vomit on the prince's shoes, nonononononono... It couldn't be real, it was a nightmare ! "Huuh... Nice to meet you too...", mumbled the prince, extremely surprised, when he was looking at his poor shoes. His parents were very shocked too, and Félix clearly realized this, now more ashamed than before. His hand on his mouth, his eyes closed, and his body bent forward, he moved backward a little with some difficulties, not allowing himself to look at the royal family. He was too scared to see their offended looks directed towards him because of his crime ! Seriously, this day was wonderful... He was sick, and he just gave a very very bad first impression to the royal family. His mother suddenly caught one of his arms, and she stammered a big amount of excuses for what her sick son did to the prince. She then hurried to take him away from them to let them in peace after such an incident, and before they were too far away, Félix heard the prince saying something. What did he say ? 1. "They were new shoes..." 2. "They were my favorite shoes..." 3. "I think I need to change my shoes..." ~Day 8~ "I think I need to change my shoes...". Hearing the prince saying this, without being offended at all, suprised Félix. He thought he would have been angry at him, he thought he would have wanted to punish him for lese majesty, but no, the prince, and even his parents, did nothing to Félix. Well, it's true it wasn't on purpose but... Still, vomit on the prince's shoes !!! He decided to stop to think, because of this he was more and more dizzy, and he wanted to vomit again. When his mother helped him to lay on Thor's back, of course she clearly let him know she was disappointed. "What a stubborn you can be ! If, before we left the house, you had told me you were not feeling good, none of this would have happened ! Now, the royal family has a bad image of you !". He said nothing, keeping his eyes closed, but she was right. He will have to endure during his whole life the fact they will not see him in a good way. But at the same time, he needed to redeem himself, he needed to apologize, and the sooner, the better. So he waited some days, the time he needed to get better, then he went back to the park, only with Thor, like this his Pokémon could help him to go back home because, even if they were going to the park frequently, he was, for some reasons, still unable to properly remember the path. He was hoping that the royal family would be there this day, he didn't want to go to the park for nothing. Thanks Arceus, he was lucky, because after a certain amount of time, he saw the prince with a Pokémon not too far away from him. Which Pokémon is with the prince ? 1. Vulpix 2. Deoxys 3. Stantler ~Day 9~ The prince was riding a Stantler, like Félix was riding Thor. It was his Pokémon ? Hesitating to approach him, Thor took the initiative and approached the prince and the Stantler without giving a chance to Félix to flee because of the stress. Now he was stuck, there was no way for him to run away. The prince was surprised to see him, but he said nothing concerning his suprise and he just greeted him. "Oh, hello ! I hope this time you'll not greet me in an... original way... like you did the other day.", he said, with a little smile at the end. Félix became instantly red because of the shame, and seeing him reacting like this made the prince laugh softly. "Sorry, it's just... Never in my life I would have imagined someone would vomit on my shoes..." He looked briefly at his shoes before looking at Félix again. "I assume you want to apologize ? You don't have to, it's not a big deal, you were sick, you didn't do this on purpose. But if you really want to apologize, and talk a little with me..." He searched after something in his bag, it was a small piece of paper and a pencil. He wrote something on the paper, and gave it to Félix who took it with a shaking hand. What is written on the paper ? 1. An invitation to come to the Royal Palace 2. A restaurant address 3. A phone number A restaurant address was written on the paper, and there was also a date and a specific hour. The prince REALLY wanted both of them to have a dinner together just to talk ?! Nooooooo, it couldn't be possible... Félix raised his head to look at the prince and ask him if it was a joke, be he and his Pokémon were already leaving. "Sorry, I need to go somewhere, and if I talk with you now, I'll be late. Sooo... Have a dinner with me in 2 days, like this we'll be able to talk like we want. It would be a shame if I can't have a one-on-one dinner with a very cute boy like you." said the prince with a wink at the end. And while Stantler, leaving with his trainer, sighed because of him, and Thor was doing his best to not laugh, Félix had become as red as a tomato. ...And this is how Félix and Sylvester met... In a very memorable way ! And Sylvester was already interested
Players
LilyBretzel3--322313Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Bug Gem
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
TrainerCalliope21211-3--All random
dinogolfer231312111Evo
Fire Stone or random
Gummies
Royal, Gold Gummi or random
Gems
Dragon Gem or random
Forme
Glimmering scale or random
Boxes
Random
WaterWølf600221211211All random
Moonlight28459221-2-2-3All random
Fyrena32131-3-2All random
DreamThief331111133All random
Yena Doe332313332Evo
Shiny Stone
Gummies
Random
Gems
Fire Gem
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
AquaAleea32222-313Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Random
Forme
Rain Jewel
Boxes
Random
queenxlinn122311313Evo Gummies Gems
Normal, Dark, Fairy Gem
Forme Boxes
Random
AlexYXC-12331321Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Electric Gem or random
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
Jaistraw--1---21-Evo
Up-Grade
Gummies
Random
Gems
Dark Gem
Forme
Snow Jewel, Bindi, Frost Sparkplug
Boxes
Random
SkywardTheDragon------2--Evo
Random
Gummies Gems
Random
Forme Boxes
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 2 - 3 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2 Chosen winner : LilyBretzel Prize claimed ? Not Yet

RNG order

2 - 9 - 32 - 26 - 24 - 21 - 16 - 23 - 28 - 33 22 - 17 - 19 - 7 - 8 - 11 - 20 - 31 - 30 - 10 6 - 34 - 15 - 14 - 5 - 37 - 27 - 3 - 13 - 29 1 - 12 - 25 - 18 - 36 - 4 - 35
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers and their numbers
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbers
LilyBretzel31 -> 3
TrainerCalliope24 -> 5
dinogolfer46 -> 9
WaterWølf600310 -> 12
Moonlight28459313 -> 15
Fyrena416 -> 19
DreamThief420 -> 23
Yena Doe524 -> 28
AquaAleea229 -> 30
queenxlinn331 -> 33
AlexYXC334 -> 36
Jaistraw137
Consolation prizes If someone said random, then it was chosen by rng
PlayersConsolation prizesClaimed ?
LilyBretzel
Bug Gem
x5
Grass Gummi
-
Purple Gummi
YES
TrainerCalliope
Fairy Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Dark Gem
-
Bug Gem
-
Poison Gem
Royal Gummi
-
Pink Gummi
YES
dinogolfer
Dragon Med Gem
x2
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
WaterWølf600
Flying Gem
x2 -
Steel Gem
-
Electric Gem
-
Bug Gem
Wonder Gummi
x2
YES
Moonlight28459
Normal Gem
-
Dragon Gem
x2 -
Dark Gem
-
Grass Gem
Gold Gummi
-
Pink Gummi
YES
Fyrena
Fire Med Gem
-
Flying Med Gem
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
DreamThief
Electric Med Gem
-
Normal Med Gem
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Med Gem
x2
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
AquaAleea
Water Gem
-
Fire Gem
-
Dark Gem
-
normal gem
-
Poison Gem
Wonder Gummi
-
Red Gummi
YES
queenxlinn
Normal Gem
-
Dark Gem
x3 -
Fairy Gem
YES
AlexYXC
Electric Gem
x5
Orange Gummi
-
Green Gummi
YES
Jaistraw
Dark Gem
x2
Up-Grade
YES
I am sorry for SkywardTheDragon, but they didn't find at least one good answer, so they'll not have a consolation prize :/
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #11

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #11
  • Players
  • Results
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #11 : If there's more than one winners, the winner will be chosen randomly with a random number generator

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
~~Game #11~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date June 5 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize One of these of your choice :
Burn Drive
-
Chill Drive
-
Douse Drive
-
Shock Drive
~~ Consolation prizes for winners
Sweet Heart
x5
Guess it ! ~~ Aaaaahhh... A "return to the beginning", hé ? This game is like my first game ever : almost same choices (there's no "king" and "prince" choices for obvious reasons), and same prizes ! The only thing that really change is the character. Yes, this is not really about Sylvester, but it's about Félix, so, it's still related to him in a way, right ? RIGHT ? :D So, like Sylvester, Félix has a title of nobility, and I want you to guess which one in the following list : - Grand Duke - Duke - Marquis - Count - Viscount - Baron - Lord - Knight What is Félix's title ? Btw, his current title is not the title he originally had. So, if nobody find the good answer, I'll check if someone found his previous title and count it as correct, and I'll also send consolation prizes for this answer, even if the correct answer is found (because for me, this other choice is still true in a way).
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~
[b]I know, I know, I know !!![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win the first prize :[/b] Say which one you want the most, or put random [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to don't want it if it doesn't interest you [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersFirst prizesConsolation prizes
FoxzebraCountRandomYES
FyrenaBaronRandomYES
TrainerCalliopeDukeRandomYES
Bluestarfox67Lord
Chill Drive
NO
Yena DoeBaronRandomYES
JaistrawDukeRandomYES
Vriska Serk8ViscountRandomYES
WaterWølf600DukeRandomYES
AquaAleeaMarquis
Douse Drive
YES
DreamThiefKnight
Chill Drive
NO
queenxlinnKnightRandomYES
Moonlight28459DukeRandomYES
darkrai123839ViscountRandomYES
AlexYXCBaronRandomYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Marquis The other answer is : Duke Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : AquaAleea Prize claimed ? YES Félix was originally a Duke, but, things happened ~10 years ago, and his family lost a rank of nobility, so he's now a Marquis. This is why I still consider Duke true in a way and accept it as a correct answer. Consolation prizes All the players who found the other answer (Duke) can have one
PlayersClaimed ?
TrainerCalliopeYES
JaistrawYES
WaterWølf600Not yet
Moonlight28459YES
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #12

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #12
  • Players
  • Results
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #12 : The winners will be chosen by RNG if there's more than one for each good answer. If nobody find a good answer, someone will be chosen randomly (there's no close answer)

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
~~Game #12~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date June 11 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Nidoking
- Second prize
Nidoqueen
There's two answers in the game, and each main prize is for a specific answer. Also, it's only one main prize possible per player. If someone find both good answers, they'll not be able to win both Pokémon. Instead, I'll ask them to choose which one they want the most. ~~ Consolation prizes for each good answer
Cookie
x3
Guess it ! ~~ "Herr... Hum... Hello... I... need a little help... I have a "little" problem, and I just can't solve it by myself... You see, I would like to do something with Félix, or offer him something... But I just don't know what to do, I'm unable to choose what can be good to do, or to offer... I just want to make him smile, I want him to be happy... I don't need a reason like Valentine's Day or a birthday to do something like that, right ? But I disappointed him the last time I offered him something, and I'm affraid to do another mistake... Well, he wasn't mad or mean with me, he didn't bother that much in fact, but I know he didn't like the medallion I gave him, because... Erf, he doesn't like jewelry, and I wasn't aware of that... I was a little hurt, yes, because inside the medallion was the first photo we took together, and it was also our first cuddle as a couple... But hey, I'll not blame him for this, it was my fault after all ! Not knowing what my lover doesn't like after all this time, I'm absolutely NOT proud of this ! But at the same time I'm scared to ask him, and I'm pretty sure I'll fail if I try to be subtle. Soooo... I'm asking you to help me. Yep, you don't know him that much, but maybe an outside view can help me ? The only thing I would like you to tell me is one or two things you think are not good ideas, like this I'll have, I hope, the courage to ask Félix if he doesn't like those. If it's a success, I'll reward you."
What Sylvester should not do or not offer to Félix ? This is what you need to discover in this game ! Now you know what to do for this game, just choose 2 things in the following list that you think are not good ideas. Sylvester should not propose/offer : - a romantic dinner in a restaurant - flowers (red roses) - chocolates (sweet hearts) - a movie night in a cinema - a Pokémon - a Pokémon plushie - clothes (a hat, shoes, a scarf, a bag, ...) - a romantic walk in the park - a book - some vacations together to visit a region - pastries made by Sylvester himself Btw, Sylvester is not aware of this list, and it's not because something seems obviously ok (Félix will like it) that means it's not a correct answer. Do not underestimate Félix, do not forget he can be very stubborn ! Oh, and, you can tell me why you think they are not good ideas in the extra part if you want c: (this is not an obligation, of course) I'm just curious
[b]I don't think those are good ideas ! Let me warn him ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you [b]My answers are:[/b] Only two answers, the two you think are good. The order of your answers doesn't matter [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
DreamThiefa movie night - some vacationsYES
queenxlinnclothes - a romantic dinnerYES
dinogolfera Pokémon - clothesYES
Foxzebraa romantic dinner - pastriesYES
LilyBretzelpastries - clothesYES
Yena Doea Pokémon - a romantic walkYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : Flowers Clothes Is there a winner ? No :c YES : 3 Chosen winners : queenxlinn dinogolfer Prize claimed ? YES YES LilyBretzel didn't claim their prize in time, so another winner (queenxlinn) has been chosen by RNG. Consolation prizes
PlayersClaimed ?
queenxlinnClaimed
LilyBretzelUnclaimed
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #13

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #13
  • Players
  • Results
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #13 : If there's more than one player with the good answer, the winner will be chosen with a random number generator

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking
nidoqueen
~~Game #13~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date June 19 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize
Wurmple (Cascoon)
~~ Consolation prize for winners 5 evolution stones/items of your choice (no
Everstone
)
Guess it ! ~~ Are you ready for a new game ? In this one, you need to find something about Sylvester's brother ! His big brother has a peculiarity only a very very VEEEEEEEEERY little amount of people have, and Sylvester is jealous because he doesn't have this peculiarity ! So you need to guess what it is by choosing one of the choices in the following list ! Possible choices : - He can become a Pokémon - He's a telekinesist - He's a telepath - He understand the Pokémon language - He can see the future - He has a power to heal people - He can use Pokémon attacks
[b]I know what it is ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. If you want one or more specifics stones/items, precise what you want [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
AlexYXCHe understand the Pokémon languageYES
FoxzebraHe understand the Pokémon languageYES
Yena DoeHe's a telekinesistNO
DreamThiefHe can see the futureNO
blueberry18370He understand the Pokémon languageYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : He understand the Pokémon language Is there a winner ? YES : 3 Chosen winner : blueberry18370 Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes
PlayersClaimed ?
AlexYXCYES
FoxzebraYES
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #14

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #14
  • Players
  • Results
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #14 : Except if nobody find the answer, the chances for a player to win will depend of when he found the good answer for the first time, so proposing a Pokémon more than 1 time is useless. The more a player has points, the more is his chances to win.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
~~Game #14~~ Difficulty Very Hard -> Hard (with last hint) ~~ End date June 30 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Scolipede
(Albino) +
Magatama
~~ Consolation prize for winners 1 box + 2 forme-change items of your choice among the following list, 1 of each max
Rain Jewel
-
Snow Jewel
-
Sun Jewel
Fan Sparkplug
-
Frost Sparkplug
-
Heat Sparkplug
-
Mow Sparkplug
-
Wash Sparkplug
Bindi
-
King's Shield
-
Glimmering Scale
-
X-Ray Specs
Guess it ! ~~ Heya ! For this new game, you need to guess... a plushie ! Yes ! Sylvester has a Pokémon plushie, and this plushie is the reason why he actually has that Pokémon ! And of course, it's not a Pokémon we already know, so forget Stantler, Deoxys speed forme, Vulpix and Sharpedo ! And forget fakemon, too, but that's obvious. At first, you can propose any Pokémon (except those indicated). But every 2 days, at 17:00:00 (pokefarm time), there will be a hint, and it's not really a random hint : you'll choose which one you want between 2 hints (3 for the last time), and the one with the biggest number of people that want it will be known (if the amount is the same, RNG will choose) ! So, with the hints you'll have, it means the difficulty will decrease progressively, and the game will become easier and easier. Also, to help you, I'll show you which Pokémon can't be the answer after each hint, and later, I'll only show the available Pokémon (you'll know when it'll be the case). Because of the hints, you can guess 5 times for this game ! Of course, you can try only one time for each hint, so someone that enter later will have less than 5 guesses. And because it's very hard to find the right answer at first, there will be some sort of a "points" system : 1st try : 10 points 2nd try : 6 points 3rd try : 4 points 4th try : 2 points 5th try : 1 point If nobody find the answer, I'll act like there's no points system and everyone will have the same chance to win (it'll be completely random).
Here is where you can see all the Pokémon that can be proposed, and this is also where you can choose the next hint you want to have !

Pokémon that can be proposed

Pokémon between "( )" are not different Pokémon, so don't worry GEN 1:
Butterfree
Fearow
Dodrio
Dragonite
GEN 2:
Noctowl
Ledian
Crobat
Xatu
Jumpluff
Mantine
GEN 3:
Beautifly
Swellow
Pelipper
Masquerain
Ninjask
GEN 4:
Staraptor
Staraptor
Mothim
Vespiquen
Drifblim
Honchkrow
Togekiss
Yanmega
Gliscor
GEN 5: (
Unfezant
)
Swoobat
Archeops
Swanna
Braviary
Mandibuzz
GEN 6:
Talonflame
(
Vivillon icy snow pattern
Vivillon polar pattern
Vivillon tundra pattern
Vivillon continental pattern
Vivillon garden pattern
Vivillon elegant pattern
Vivillon meadow pattern
Vivillon modern pattern
Vivillon marine pattern
Vivillon archipelago pattern
Vivillon high plains pattern
Vivillon sandstorm pattern
Vivillon river pattern
Vivillon monsoon pattern
Vivillon savanna pattern
Vivillon sun pattern
Vivillon ocean pattern
Vivillon jungle pattern
Vivillon fancy pattern
Vivillon poké ball pattern
)
Noivern
GEN 7:
Toucannon
Silvally type: flying
HINTS 1 - The Pokémon is not a Gen 6 or Gen 7 Pokémon 2 - The Pokémon is not a legendary 3 - The Pokémon has the flying type 4 - The Pokémon is fully evolved (and is not a Pokémon without evolution) 5 - The Pokémon can't mega evolve (and is not a pre-evo of a Pokémon that can) 6 - The gendner ratio of the Pokémon is 50/50
[b]Bah ! I know which Pokémon is that plushie ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. If you want specifics consolation prizes, say which ones. If you don't want specifics ones, just say random. Remove this part if it's not your first try [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersHintsConsolation prizes
dinogolfer
Piplup
Magikarp
Rowlet
Natu
Swoobat
2461YES
Glimmering Scale
X-Ray Specs
DreamThief
Rotom
Stufful
Zubat
Natu
Swanna
1451YES
Rain Jewel
AquaAleea
Drifloon
Whimsicott
Togekiss
Crobat
Vespiquen
2354YES
King's Shield
Foxzebra
Torchic
Eevee
---
Unfezant
Dragonite
23---4YES
X-Ray Specs
+ a plug
Typlosion
Gengar
---
Swablu
---
Swoobat
1---5---YES
Bindi
Yena Doe
Shellos
Unfezant
Ducklett
Skiploom
Drifblim
2354YES
Glimmering Scale
Frost Sparkplug
Fyrena---
Flabébé
Togekiss
---
Noivern
---36---YES
Neleke------
Emolga
Mantyke
Noctowl
------54YES
Mow Sparkplug
Kaiken---------
Rowlet
Talonflame
---------4YES
X-Ray Specs
+ jewel
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Dragonite Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : Foxzebra Prize claimed ? YES Little consolation prizes I decided to be generous, so everyone will get something. But because it wasn't supposed to be the case, I'll only give a part of the consolation prize that was chosen randomly for each player, depending of what they wanted.
PlayersPrizeClaimed ?
dinogolfer
X-Ray Specs
YES
DreamThief
Dainty Box
YES
AquaAleea
King's Shield
YES
Typlosion
Bindi
YES
Yena Doe
Light Box
YES
Fyrena
Deluxe Box
YES
Neleke
Mow Sparkplug
YES
Kaiken
X-Ray Specs
YES
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #15

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #15
  • Players
  • Results
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #15 : If there's more than one player that find the right answer, the winner will be chosen randomly with a random number generator. If nobody find it, it'll just be completely random.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
~~Game #15~~ Difficulty Easy ~~ End date July 10 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prize 2 med gems of your choice except the following types (I don't have enough gems) :
Ice med gem
-
Fighting med gem
-
Ground med gem
-
Rock med gem
~~ Consolation prize for winners
Cookie
x3
Guess it ! ~~ Well well well... Do you know Sylvester has given his lover a nickname ? (of course you don't) What about guessing which one ? :) The nickname Sylvester has chosen has something to do with what kind of Pokémon his lover likes. Don't worry, you don't have to find the kind of Pokémon and choose a random nickname. Here is a list with the kind of Pokémon AND the nickname Sylvester would have chosen for it without hesitation. Cat Pokémon : Kitty Bird Pokémon : Feather Fish Pokémon : Bubble Dragon/reptile Pokémon : Scale Fairy/food like Pokémon : Sweety Sometimes, he add "my" or "my little" before the nickname. Also, if you find some weird or whatever, do not underestimate Sylvester. When he's in a "lovey lovey" state, he can lost a big amount of neurons (Don't tell him I said that)
[b]I think this nickname fits Félix well ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win the first prize:[/b] Say which type(s) of med gems you want as a prize, in the order you want the most. If the type doesn't matter, just say random. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. Only write the nickname [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersFirst prizesConsolation prizes
dinogolferBubble
Fairy Med Gem
Psychic Med Gem
YES
NelekeKitty
Steel Med Gem
Dark Med Gem
YES
AlexandriaNovakSweety
Grass Med Gem
Dragon Med Gem
YES
Yena DoeScaleRANDOMNO
AlexYXCSweetyRANDOMYES
queenxlinnBubble
Normal Med Gem
Fairy Med Gem
Steel Med Gem
YES
KaikenFeatherRANDOMYES
DreamThiefKitty
Psychic Med Gem
Grass Med Gem
NO
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Kitty Is there a winner ? YES : 2 Chosen winner : DreamThief Prize claimed ? YES Consolation prizes
PlayerPrize claimed ?
NelekeYES
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #16

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #16
  • Players
  • Results
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #16 : If there's more than one players that find the correct answer for a prize, I'll choose the winner with RNG. If nobody find an answer, the winner will be completely random.

GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
~~Game #16~~ Difficulty Medium ~~ End date July 20 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes Félix's prize :
Butterfree
Félix's mother prize :
Beautifly
Félix's father prize :
Dustox
If you found more than one answer and nobody else found at least one of the answers, or it's the case and you're chosen first, you'll have to choose the one you want. You'll receive a consolation prize for the other(s) ~~ Consolation prize for winners 2 med gems of your choices (no
Ice Med Gem
-
Fighting Med Gem
-
Ground Med Gem
-
Rock Med Gem
) If you found 2 right answers but can't receive the first prize for them, you'll receive 4 med gems. The max you can get is 6 If I don't have enough med gem for you, I'll ask you if you want something else ~~ Other If you don't win a main prize or a consolation prize, you'll win 3 little gems depending of what you put in the consolation prizes part of the form
Guess it ! ~~ Sylvester is a pure Kalosian, without a surprise. But he has always found interesting the fact is lover was a "mix" of different regions. Félix's mother and Félix's father are not from the same region, and Félix was born and raised for 10 years in a third one. Your mission for this game is to guess the region of Félix, his mother, and his father ^^ Only the regions from the offical games can be chosen (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola). You can choose the same region for two or more characters, but keep in mind the answers are all different.
[b]I know the regions ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize:[/b] Say if you want it or not, you're free to not want it if it doesn't interest you. If you want specific types, precise them. If not, just say random. [b]My answers are:[/b] Only one answer for each, the one you think is good. Félix : Félix's mother : Félix's father : [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
FoxzebraKanto Alola Sinnoh
Flying Med Gem
Dragon Med Gem
AlexandriaNovakKalos Kanto HoennRANDOM
NelekeSinnoh Johto Unova
Steel Med Gem
Grass Med Gem
QueenxlinnAlola Johto Unova
Normal Med Gem
dinogolferHoenn Kanto Sinnoh
Psychic Med Gem
Fairy Med Gem
TyplosionKanto Hoenn Sinnoh
Fire Med Gem
Normal Med Gem
AlexYXCJohto Alola SinnohRANDOM
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers are : Kanto Alola Kalos Is there a winner ? YES : 2 YES : 2 NO :c Chosen winners : Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke Prize claimed ? YES YES YES Consolation prizes
PlayersPrizesClaimed ?
Foxzebra
Flying Med Gem
Dragon Med Gem
YES
AlexYXC
Steel Med Gem
Ghost Med Gem
YES
Little consolation prizes
PlayersPrizesClaimed ?
AlexandriaNovak
Bug Gem
Fire Gem
Ghost Gem
YES
Queenxlinn
Normal Gem
x3
Not yet
dinogolfer
Fairy Gem
x3
YES
| for Remster
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ SHINIES 1 ~
Here is where I keep track of all my shinies (PFQ included) from Kanto to Hoenn. It's to help me to know those I'm still missing and, of course, it also helps me to know those I don't need anymore. I'm following the official national dex of pokémon. I'm using the french names. Sinnoh/Hisui to Kalos shinies are here

Kanto

Bulbizarre Salamèche Carapuce Chenipan Aspicot Roucool Rattata Piafabec Abo --- Pikachu Sabelette Nidoran♀ Nidoran♂ Mélofée Goupix Rondoudou Nosferapti Mystherbe --- Paras --- Mimitoss --- Taupiqueur --- Miaouss Psykokwak --- Férosinge --- Caninos Ptitard Abra Machoc --- Chétiflor --- Tentacool Racaillou Ponyta Ramoloss Magnéti Canarticho Doduo --- Otaria --- Tadmorv --- Kokiyas --- Fantominus Onix --- Soporifik --- Krabby Voltorbe --- Noeunoeuf Osselait Kicklee --- Excelangue Smogo --- Rhinocorne --- Leveinard --- Saquedeneu --- Kangourex Hypotrempe --- Poissirène Stari M. Mime --- Insécateur --- Lippoutou Elektek --- Magmar --- Scarabrute --- Tauros Magicarpe Lokhlass Métamorph --- Evoli Porygon --- Amonita --- Kabuto --- Ptéra Ronflex --- Artikodin --- Electhor --- Sulfura --- Minidraco Mewtwo --- Mew ---

Johto

Germignon --- Héricendre --- Kaiminus --- Fouinette --- Hoothoot --- Coxy --- Mimigal --- Nostenfer --- Loupio --- Pichu --- Mélo --- Toudoudou --- Togepi --- Natu --- Wattouat --- Joliflor --- Marill --- Simularbre --- Tarpaud --- Granivol --- Capumain --- Tournegrin --- Yanma --- Axoloto --- Mentali --- Cornèbre --- Roigada --- Feuforêve --- Zarbi --- Qulbutoké --- Girafarig --- Pomdepik --- Insolourdo --- Scorplane --- Steelix --- Snubbull --- Qwilfish --- Cizayox --- Caratroc --- Scarhino --- Farfuret --- Teddiursa --- Limagma --- Marcacrin --- Corayon --- Rémoraid --- Cadoizo --- Démanta --- Airmure --- Malosse --- Hyporoi --- Phanpy --- Porygon2 --- Cerfrousse --- Queulorior --- Débugant --- Lippouti --- Elekid --- Magby --- Ecrémeuh --- Leuphorie --- Raikou --- Entei --- Suicune --- Embrylex --- Lugia --- Ho-oh --- Celebi ---

Hoenn

Arcko --- Poussifeu --- Gobou --- Medhyèna --- Zigzaton --- Chenipotte --- Nénupiot --- Grainipiot --- Nirondelle --- Goélise --- Tarsal --- Arakdo --- Balignon --- Parecool --- Ningale --- Chuchmur --- Makuhita --- Azurill --- Tarinor --- Skitty --- Ténéfix --- Mysdibule --- Galekid --- Méditikka --- Dynavolt --- Posipi --- Négapi --- Muciole --- Lumivole --- Rosélia --- Gloupti --- Carvanha --- Wailmer --- Chamallot --- Chartor --- Spoink --- Spinda --- Kraknoix --- Cacnea --- Tylton --- Mangriff --- Séviper --- Séléroc --- Solaroc --- Barloche --- Ecrapince --- Balbuto --- Lilia --- Anorith --- Barpau --- Morphéo --- Kecleon --- Polichombr --- Skelénox --- Tropius --- Eoko --- Absol --- Okéoké --- Stalgamin --- Obalie --- Coquiperl --- Relicanth --- Lovdisc --- Draby --- Terhal --- Regirock --- Regice --- Registeel --- Latias --- Latios --- Kyogre --- Groudon --- Rayquaza --- Jirachi --- Deoxys ---
Remster's AvatarRemster
~ ALBINOS ~
Here is where I keep track of all my albinos. It's to help me to know those I'm still missing and, of course, it also helps me to know those I don't need anymore. Pokémon without a gender, or with a single gender, are in both males and females columns (except other formes). I'm using the French names.

Kanto (#001 > #151)

#001 Bulbizarre mâle#001 Bulbizarre femelle#002 Herbizarre mâle#002 Herbizarre femelle
#003 Florizarre mâle#003 Florizarre femelle#004 Salamèche mâle#004 Salamèche femelle
#005 Reptincel mâle#005 Reptincel femelle#006 Dracaufeu mâle#006 Dracaufeu femelle
#007 Carapuce mâle#007 Carapuce femelle#008 Carabaffe mâle#008 Carabaffe femelle
#009 #009 Tortank femelle#010 Chenipan mâle#010 Chenipan femelle
#011 Chrysacier mâle#011 Chrysacier femelle#012 Papilusion mâle#012 Papilusion femelle
#013 Aspicot mâle#013 #014 Coconfort mâle#014
#015 Dardargnan mâle#015 #016 Roucool mâle#016 Roucool femelle
#017 Roucoups mâle#017 Roucoups femelle#018 #018 Roucarnage femelle
#019 Rattata mâle#019 #020 #020
#021 Piafabec mâle#021 #022 Rapasdepic mâle#022
#023 Abo mâle#023 Abo femelle#024 Arbok mâle#024 Arbok femelle
#025 Pikachu mâle#025 Pikachu femelle#026 Raichu mâle#026 Raichu femelle
#027 Sabelette mâle#027 Sabelette femelle#028 Sablaireau mâle#028 Sablaireau femelle
#029 #030
#031 #032 Nidoran♂
#033 #034
#035 Mélofée mâle#035 Mélofée femelle#036 Mélodelfe mâle#036
#037 Goupix mâle#037 Goupix femelle#038 Feunard mâle#038
#039 Rondoudou mâle#039 Rondoudou femelle#040 Grodoudou mâle#040 Grodoudou femelle
#041 Nosferapti mâle#041 Nosferapti femelle#042 Nosferalto mâle#042
#043 Mystherbe mâle#043 Mystherbe femelle#044 Ortide mâle#044 Ortide femelle
#045 Rafflesia mâle#045 Rafflesia femelle#046 Paras mâle#046 Paras femelle
#047 Parasect mâle#047 Parasect femelle#048 Mimitoss mâle#048 Mimitoss femelle
#049 Aéromite mâle#049 Aéromite femelle#050 Taupiqueur mâle#050 Taupiqueur femelle
#051 Triopikeur mâle#051 Triopikeur femelle#052 Miaouss mâle#052 Miaouss femelle
#053 Persian mâle#053 Persian femelle#054 Psykokwak mâle#054 Psykokwak femelle
#055 Akwakwak mâle#055 Akwakwak femelle#056 Férosinge mâle#056 Férosinge femelle
#057 Colossinge mâle#057 Colossinge femelle#058 Caninos mâle#058 Caninos femelle
#059 Arcanin mâle#059 Arcanin femelle#060 Ptitard mâle#060 Ptitard femelle
#061 Têtarte mâle#061 Têtarte femelle#062 #062 Tartard femelle
#063 Abra mâle#063 Abra femelle#064 Kadabra mâle#064 Kadabra femelle
#065 Alakazam mâle#065 Alakazam femelle#066 Machop mâle#066 Machop femelle
#067 Machopeur mâle#067 Machopeur femelle#068 Mackogneur mâle#068 Mackogneur femelle
#069 Chetiflor mâle#069 Chetiflor femelle#070 Boustiflor mâle#070 Boustiflor femelle
#071 Empiflor mâle#071 Empiflor femelle#072 Tentacool mâle#072 Tentacool femelle
#073 Tentacruel mâle#073 Tentacruel femelle#074 Racaillou mâle#074 Racaillou femelle
#075 Gravalanch mâle#075 Gravalanch femelle#076 Grolem mâle#076 Grolem femelle
#077 Ponyta mâle#077 Ponyta femelle#078 #078 Galopa femelle
#079 Ramoloss mâle#079 Ramoloss femelle#080 Flagadoss mâle#080 Flagadoss femelle
#081 Magnéti#082 Magnéton
#083 Canarticho mâle#083 Canarticho femelle#084 Doduo mâle#084 Doduo femelle
#085 Dodrio mâle#085 Dodrio femelle#086 Otaria mâle#086 Otaria femelle
#087 Lamantine mâle#087 Lamantine femelle#088 Tadmorv mâle#088 Tadmorv femelle
#089 Grotadmorv mâle#089 Grotadmorv femelle#090 Kokiyas mâle#090 Kokiyas femelle
#091 Crustabri mâle#091 Crustabri femelle#092 Fantominus mâle#092 Fantominus femelle
#093 Spectrum mâle#093 Spectrum femelle#094 Ectoplasma mâle#094 Ectoplasma femelle
#095 Onix mâle#095 Onix femelle#096 Soporifik mâle#096 Soporifik femelle
#097 Hypnomade mâle#097 Hypnomade femelle#098 Krabby mâle#098 Krabby femelle
#099 Krabboss mâle#099 Krabboss femelle#100 Voltorbe
#101 Electrode#102 Noeunoeuf mâle#102 Noeunoeuf femelle
#103 Noadkoko mâle#103 Noadkoko femelle#104 Osselait mâle#104 Osselait femelle
#105 Ossatueur mâle#105 Ossatueur femelle#106 Kicklee
#107 Tygnon#108 #108 Excelangue femelle
#109 Smogo mâle#109 Smogo femelle#110 Smogogo mâle#110 Smogogo femelle
#111 Rhinocorne mâle#111 Rhinocorne femelle#112 Rhinoféros mâle#112 Rhinoféros femelle
#113 Leveinard#114 Saquedeneu mâle#114 Saquedeneu femelle
#115 Kangourex#116 Hypotrempe mâle#116 Hypotrempe femelle
#117 Hypocéan mâle#117 Hypocéan femelle#118 Poissirène mâle#118 Poissirène femelle
#119 #119 Poissoroy femelle#120 Stari
#121 Staross#122 M. Mime mâle#122 M. Mime femelle
#123 Insécateur mâle#123 Insécateur femelle#124 Lippoutou
#125 Elektek mâle#125 Elektek femelle#126 Magmar mâle#126 Magmar femelle
#127 Scarabrute mâle#127 Scarabrute femelle#128
#129 #129 #130 #130
#131 Lokhlass mâle#131 Lokhlass femelle#132 Métamorph
#133 Evoli mâle#133 Evoli femelle#134 Aquali mâle#134 Aquali femelle
#135 Voltali mâle#135 Voltali femelle#136 Pyroli mâle#136 Pyroli femelle
#137 Porygon#138 Amonita mâle#138 Amonita femelle
#139 Amonistar mâle#139 Amonistar femelle#140 Kabuto mâle#140 Kabuto femelle
#141 Kabutops mâle#141 Kabutops femelle#142 Ptéra mâle#142 Ptéra femelle
#143 Ronflex mâle#143 Ronflex femelle#144 Artikodin mâle#144 Artikodin femelle
#145 Electhor mâle#145 Electhor femelle#146 Sulfura mâle#146 Sulfura femelle
#147 Minidraco mâle#147 Minidraco femelle#148 Draco mâle#148 Draco femelle
#149 Dracolosse mâle#149 Dracolosse femelle#150 Mewtwo mâle#150 Mewtwo femelle
#151 Mew mâle#151 Mew femelle

Johto (#152 > #251)

#152 Germignon mâle#152 Germignon femelle#153 Macronium mâle#153 Macronium femelle
#154 #154 Méganium femelle#155 Héricendre mâle#155 Héricendre femelle
#156 Feurisson mâle#156 Feurisson femelle#157 #157 Typhlosion femelle
#158 #158 Kaiminus femelle#159 #159 Crocrodil femelle
#160 #160 Aligatueur femelle#161 Fouinette mâle#161 Fouinette femelle
#162 Fouinar mâle#162 Fouinar femelle#163 Hoothoot mâle#163 Hoothoot femelle
#164 Noarfang mâle#164 Noarfang femelle#165 Coxy mâle#165 Coxy femelle
#166 Coxyclaque mâle#166 Coxyclaque femelle#167 Mimigal mâle#167 Mimigal femelle
#168 Migalos mâle#168 Migalos femelle#169 Nostenfer mâle#169
#170 Loupio mâle#170 Loupio femelle#171 Lanturn mâle#171 Lanturn femelle
#172 Pichu mâle#172 Pichu femelle#173 Mélo mâle#173 Mélo femelle
#174 Toudoudou mâle#174 Toudoudou femelle#175 Togepi mâle#175 Togepi femelle
#176 Togetic mâle#176 Togetic femelle#177 Natu mâle#177 Natu femelle
#178 Xatu mâle#178 Xatu femelle#179 #179
#180 #180 #181 #181
#182 Joliflor mâle#182 #183 #183 Marill femelle
#184 #184 #185 Simularbre mâle#185
#186 #186 Tarpaud femelle#187 Granivol mâle#187 Granivol femelle
#188 Floravol mâle#188 Floravol femelle#189 Cotovol mâle#189 Cotovol femelle
#190 Capumain mâle#190 Capumain femelle#191 Tournegrin mâle#191 Tournegrin femelle
#192 Héliatronc mâle#192 Héliatronc femelle#193 Yanma mâle#193 Yanma femelle
#194 Axoloto mâle#194 Axoloto femelle#195 Maraiste mâle#195 Maraiste femelle
#196 Mentali mâle#196 Mentali femelle#197 Noctali mâle#197 Noctali femelle
#198 Cornèbre mâle#198 Cornèbre femelle#199 Roigada mâle#199 Roigada femelle
#200 Feuforêve mâle#200 Feuforêve femelle#201 Zarbi (A)
#202 Qulbutoké mâle#202 Qulbutoké femelle#203 Girafarig mâle#203 Girafarig femelle
#204 Pomdepik mâle#204 Pomdepik femelle#205 Foretress mâle#205 Foretress femelle
#206 Insolourdo mâle#206 Insolourdo femelle#207 Scorplane mâle#207 Scorplane femelle
#208 Steelix mâle#208 Steelix femelle#209 Snubbull mâle#209 Snubbull femelle
#210 Granbull mâle#210 Granbull femelle#211 Qwilfish mâle#211 Qwilfish femelle
#212 Cizayox mâle#212 Cizayox femelle#213 Caratroc mâle#213 Caratroc femelle
#214 Scarhino mâle#214 Scarhino femelle#215 Farfuret mâle#215 Farfuret femelle
#216 Teddiursa mâle#216 Teddiursa femelle#217 Ursaring mâle#217 Ursaring femelle
#218 Limagma mâle#218 Limagma femelle#219 Volcaropod mâle#219 Volcaropod femelle
#220 Marcacrin mâle#220 Marcacrin femelle#221 Cochignon mâle#221 Cochignon femelle
#222 Corayon mâle#222 Corayon femelle#223 Rémoraid mâle#223 Rémoraid femelle
#224 Octillery mâle#224 Octillery femelle#225 #225
#226 Démanta mâle#226 Démanta femelle#227 Airmure mâle#227 Airmure femelle
#228 Malosse mâle#228 Malosse femelle#229 Démolosse mâle#229 Démolosse femelle
#230 Hyporoi mâle#230 #231 Phanpy mâle#231 Phanpy femelle
#232 Donphan mâle#232 Donphan femelle#233 Porygon2
#234 Cerfrousse mâle#234 #235 Queulorior mâle#235 Queulorior femelle
#236 Débugant#237 Kapoera
#238 Lippouti#239 Elekid mâle#239 Elekid femelle
#240 Magby mâle#240 Magby femelle#241
#242 Leuphorie#243 Raikou mâle#243 Raikou femelle
#244 Entei mâle#244 Entei femelle#245 Suicune mâle#245 Suicune femelle
#246 Embrylex mâle#246 Embrylex femelle#247 Ymphect mâle#247 Ymphect femelle
#248 Tyranocif mâle#248 Tyranocif femelle#249 Lugia mâle#249 Lugia femelle
#250 Ho-Oh mâle#250 Ho-Oh femelle#251 Celebi mâle#251 Celebi femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#201 Zarbi (B)#201 Zarbi (C)#201 Zarbi (D)#201 Zarbi (E)
#201 Zarbi (F)#201 Zarbi (G)#201 Zarbi (H)#201 Zarbi (I)
#201 Zarbi (J)#201 Zarbi (K)#201 Zarbi (L)#201 Zarbi (M)
#201 Zarbi (N)#201 Zarbi (O)#201 Zarbi (P)#201 Zarbi (Q)
#201 Zarbi (R)#201 Zarbi (S)#201 Zarbi (T)#201 Zarbi (U)
#201 Zarbi (V)#201 Zarbi (W)#201 Zarbi (X)#201 Zarbi (Y)
#201 Zarbi (Z)#201 #201 Zarbi (?)

Hoenn (#252 > #386)

#252 Arcko mâle#252 Arcko femelle#253 Massko mâle#253 Massko femelle
#254 Jungko mâle#254 Jungko femelle#255 Poussifeu mâle#255 Poussifeu femelle
#256 Galifeu mâle#256 Galifeu femelle#257 Braségali mâle#257 Braségali femelle
#258 Gobou mâle#258 Gobou femelle#259 Flobio mâle#259 Flobio femelle
#260 Laggron mâle#260 Laggron femelle#261 Medhyèna mâle#261 Medhyèna femelle
#262 #262 Grahyèna femelle#263 Zigzaton mâle#263 Zigzaton femelle
#264 Linéon mâle#264 Linéon femelle#265 Chenipotte mâle#265 Chenipotte femelle
#266 Armulys mâle#266 Armulys femelle#267 #267
#268 Blindalys mâle#268 #269 #269
#270 Nénupiot mâle#270 Nénupiot femelle#271 Lombre mâle#271 Lombre femelle
#272 Ludicolo mâle#272 Ludicolo femelle#273 Grainipiot mâle#273 Grainipiot femelle
#274 Pifeuil mâle#274 Pifeuil femelle#275 Tengalice mâle#275 Tengalice femelle
#276 Nirondelle mâle#276 Nirondelle femelle#277 Hélédelle mâle#277 Hélédelle femelle
#278 Goélise mâle#278 Goélise femelle#279 Bekipan mâle#279 Bekipan femelle
#280 Tarsal mâle#280 Tarsal femelle#281 Kirlia mâle#281 Kirlia femelle
#282 Gardevoir mâle#282 Gardevoir femelle#283 Arakdo mâle#283 Arakdo femelle
#284 Maskadra mâle#284 Maskadra femelle#285 Balignon mâle#285 Balignon femelle
#286 Chapignon mâle#286 Chapignon femelle#287 Parecool mâle#287 Parecool femelle
#288 Vigoroth mâle#288 Vigoroth femelle#289 Monaflèmit mâle#289 Monaflèmit femelle
#290 Ningale mâle#290 Ningale femelle#291 Ninjask mâle#291 Ninjask femelle
#292 Munja#293 Chuchmur mâle#293 Chuchmur femelle
#294 Ramboum mâle#294 Ramboum femelle#295 Brouhabam mâle#295 Brouhabam femelle
#296 Makuhita mâle#296 Makuhita femelle#297 #297 Hariyama femelle
#298 Azurill mâle#298 Azurill femelle#299 Tarinor mâle#299 Tarinor femelle
#300 Skitty mâle#300 Skitty femelle#301 Delcatty mâle#301
#302 Ténéfix mâle#302 Ténéfix femelle#303 Mysdibule mâle#303 Mysdibule femelle
#304 Galekid mâle#304 Galekid femelle#305 Galegon mâle#305 Galegon femelle
#306 Galeking mâle#306 Galeking femelle#307 Méditikka mâle#307 Méditikka femelle
#308 Charmina mâle#308 Charmina femelle#309 Dynavolt mâle#309 Dynabolt femelle
#310 Elecsprint mâle#310 Elecsprint femelle#311 Posipi mâle#311 Posipi femelle
#312 #312 #313 Muciole
#314 #315 Rosélia mâle#315 Rosélia femelle
#316 Gloupti mâle#316 Gloupti femelle#317 Avaltout mâle#317 Avaltout femelle
#318 Carvanha mâle#318 Carvanha femelle#319 Sharpedo mâle#319 Sharpedo femelle
#320 Wailmer mâle#320 Wailmer femelle#321 Wailord mâle#321 Wailord femelle
#322 Chamallot mâle#322 Chamallot femelle#323 Camérupt mâle#323 Camérupt femelle
#324 Chartor mâle#324 Chartor femelle#325 Spoink mâle#325 Spoink femelle
#326 Groret mâle#326 Groret femelle#327 Spinda mâle#327 Spinda femelle
#328 Kraknoix mâle#328 Kraknoix femelle#329 Vibraninf mâle#329 Vibraninf femelle
#330 Libégon mâle#330 Libégon femelle#331 Cacnea mâle#331 Cacnea femelle
#332 Cacturne mâle#332 Cacturne femelle#333 Tylton mâle#333 Tylton femelle
#334 Altaria mâle#334 Altaria femelle#335 Mangriff mâle#335 Mangriff femelle
#336 Séviper mâle#336 Séviper femelle#337 Séléroc
#338 Solaroc#339 Barloche mâle#339 Barloche femelle
#340 Barbicha mâle#340 Barbicha femelle#341 Ecrapince mâle#341 Ecrapince femelle
#342 Colhomard mâle#342 Colhomard femelle#343 Balbuto
#344 Kaorine#345 Lilia mâle#345 Lilia femelle
#346 #346 Vacilys femelle#347 Anorith mâle#347 Anorith femelle
#348 Armaldo mâle#348 Armaldo femelle#349 Barpau mâle#349 Barpau femelle
#350 Milobellus mâle#350 Milobellus femelle#351 #351 Morphéo femelle
#352 #352 Kecleon femelle#353 Polichombr mâle#353 Polichombr femelle
#354 Branette mâle#354 Branette femelle#355 Skelénox mâle#355 Skelénox femelle
#356 Téraclope mâle#356 Téraclope femelle#357 Tropius mâle#357 Tropius femelle
#358 #358 Eoko femelle#359 Absol mâle#359 Absol femelle
#360 Okéoké mâle#360 Okéoké femelle#361 Stalgamin mâle#361 Stalgamin femelle
#362 Oniglali mâle#362 Oniglali femelle#363 Obalie mâle#363 Obalie femelle
#364 Phogleur mâle#364 Phogleur femelle#365 Kaimorse mâle#365 Kaimorse femelle
#366 Coquiperl mâle#366 Coquiperl femelle#367 Serpang mâle#367 Serpang femelle
#368 Rosabyss mâle#368 Rosabyss femelle#369 Relicanth mâle#369 Relicanth femelle
#370 Lovdisc mâle#370 Lovdisc femelle#371 Draby mâle#371 Draby femelle
#372 Drackhaus mâle#372 Drackhaus femelle#373 Drattak mâle#373 Drattak femelle
#374 Terhal#375 Métang
#376 Métalosse#377 Regirock
#378 Regice#379 Registeel
#380 Latias#381 Latios
#382 Kyogre mâle#382 Kyogre femelle#383 Groudon mâle#383 Groudon femelle
#384 Rayquaza mâle#384 Rayquaza femelle#385 Jirachi mâle#385 Jirachi femelle
#386 Deoxys mâle#386 Deoxys femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#351 Morphéo mâle (Solaire)#351 Morphéo femelle (Solaire)#351 #351 Morphéo femelle (Pluie)
#351 Morphéo mâle (Blizzard)#351 Morphéo femelle (Blizzard)#386 Deoxys mâle (Attaque)#386 Deoxys femelle (Attaque)
#386 Deoxys mâle (Défense)#386 Deoxys femelle (Défense)#386 Deoxys mâle (Vitesse)#386 Deoxys femelle (Vitesse)

Sinnoh (#387 > #493)

#387 Tortipouss mâle#387 Tortipouss femelle#388 Boskara mâle#388 Boskara femelle
#389 #389 Torterra femelle#390 Ouisticram mâle#390 Ouisticram femelle
#391 Chimpenfeu mâle#391 Chimpenfeu femelle#392 Simiabraz mâle#392 Simiabraz femelle
#393 Tiplouf mâle#393 Tiplouf femelle#394 Prinplouf mâle#394 Prinplouf femelle
#395 Pingoléon mâle#395 Pingoléon femelle#396 Etourmi mâle#396 Etourmi femelle
#397 Etourvol mâle#397 Etourvol femelle#398 Etouraptor mâle#398
#399 Keunotor mâle#399 Keunotor femelle#400 Castorno mâle#400 Castorno femelle
#401 Crikzik mâle#401 Crikzik femelle#402 Mélokrik mâle#402 Mélokrik femelle
#403 #403 #404 #404
#405 #405 #406 Rozbouton mâle#406 Rozbouton femelle
#407 Roserade mâle#407 Roserade femelle#408 Kranidos mâle#408 Kranidos femelle
#409 Charkos mâle#409 Charkos femelle#410 Dinoclier mâle#410 Dinoclier femelle
#411 Bastiodon mâle#411 Bastiodon femelle#412 Cheniti mâle#412 Cheniti femelle
#413 Cheniselle#414 Papilord
#415 Apitrini mâle#415 Apitrini femelle#416 Apireine
#417 Pachirisu mâle#417 #418 Mustébouée mâle#418 Mustébouée femelle
#419 Mustéflott mâle#419 Mustéflott femelle#420 Ceribou mâle#420 Ceribou femelle
#421 Ceriflor mâle (couvert)#421 Ceriflor femelle (couvert)#422 Sancoki mâle (bleu)#422 Sancoki femelle (bleu)
#423 Tritosor mâle (bleu)#423 Tritosor femelle (bleu)#424 Capidextre mâle#424
#425 Baudrive mâle#425 Baudrive femelle#426 Grodrive mâle#426 Grodrive femelle
#427 Laporeille mâle#427 Laporeille femelle#428 Lockpin mâle#428 Lockpin femelle
#429 Magirêve mâle#429 Magirêve femelle#430 Corboss mâle#430 Corboss femelle
#431 Chaglam mâle#431 #432 Chaffreux mâle#432
#433 Korillon mâle#433 Korillon femelle#434 Moufouette mâle#434 Moufouette femelle
#435 Moufflair mâle#435 Moufflair femelle#436 Archéomire
#437 Archéodong#438 Manzaï mâle#438 Manzaï femelle
#439 Mime Jr. mâle#439 Mime Jr. femelle#440 Ptiravi
#441 Pijako mâle#441 Pijako femelle#442 #442 Spiritomb femelle
#443 Griknot mâle#443 Griknot femelle#444 Carmache mâle#444 Carmache femelle
#445 Carchacrok mâle#445 Carchacrok femelle#446 Goinfrex mâle#446 Goinfrex femelle
#447 Riolu mâle#447 Riolu femelle#448 #448 Lucario femelle
#449 Hippopotas mâle#449 Hippopotas femelle#450 Hippodocus mâle#450 Hippodocus femelle
#451 Rapion mâle#451 Rapion femelle#452 Drascore mâle#452 Drascore femelle
#453 Cradopaud mâle#453 Cradopaud femelle#454 Coatox mâle#454
#455 Vortente mâle#455 Vortente femelle#456 Ecayon mâle#456
#457 Luminéon mâle#457 #458 Babimanta mâle#458 Babimanta femelle
#459 Blizzi mâle#459 Blizzi femelle#460 Blizzaroi mâle#460 Blizzaroi femelle
#461 Dimoret mâle#461 Dimoret femelle#462 Magnézone
#463 #463 Coudlangue femelle#464 Rhinastoc mâle#464 Rhinastoc femelle
#465 Bouldeneu mâle#465 Bouldeneu femelle#466 Elekable mâle#466 Elekable femelle
#467 Maganon mâle#467 Maganon femelle#468 #468 Togekiss femelle
#469 Yanmega mâle#469 Yanmega femelle#470 Phyllali mâle#470 Phyllali femelle
#471 Givrali mâle#471 Givrali femelle#472 Scorvol mâle#472 Scorvol femelle
#473 Mammochon mâle#473 Mammochon femelle#474 Porygon-Z
#475 Gallame#476 Tarinorme mâle#476 Tarinorme femelle
#477 #477 Noctunoir femelle#478 Momartik
#479 #480 Créhelf mâle#480 Créhelf femelle
#481 Créfollet mâle#481 Créfollet femelle#482 Créfadet mâle#482 Créfadet femelle
#483 Dialga mâle#483 Dialga femelle#484 Palkia mâle#484 Palkia femelle
#485 Heatran mâle#485 Heatran femelle#486 Regigigas
#487 Giratina mâle (alternative)#487 Giratina femelle (alternative)#488 Cresselia
#489 Phione mâle#489 Phione femelle#490 Manaphy
#491 Darkrai#492 Shaymin mâle (terrestre)#492 Shaymin femelle (terrestre)
#493 Arceus (normal)
AUTRES FORMES
#421 Ceriflor mâle (ensoleillé)#421 Ceriflor femelle (ensoleillé)#422 Sancoki mâle (rose)#422 Sancoki femelle (rose)
#423 Tritosor mâle (rose)#423 Tritosor femelle (rose)#479 Motisma (chaleur)#479 Motisma (lavage)
#479 Motisma (froid)#479 Motisma (hélice)#479 Motisma (tonte)#487 Giratina mâle (originelle)
#487 Giratina femelle (originelle)#492 Shaymin mâle (céleste)#492 Shaymin femelle (céleste)

Unys (#494 > #649)

#494 Victini mâle#494 Victini femelle#495 Vipélierre mâle#495 Vipélierre femelle
#496 Lianaja mâle#496 Lianaja femelle#497 Majaspic mâle#497 Majaspic femelle
#498 Gruikui mâle#498 Gruikui femelle#499 Grotichon mâle#499 Grotichon femelle
#500 #500 Roitiflam femelle#501 Moustillon mâle#501 Moustillon femelle
#502 Mateloutre mâle#502 Mateloutre femelle#503 Clamiral mâle#503 Clamiral femelle
#504 Ratentif mâle#504 Ratentif femelle#505 Miradar mâle#505 Miradar femelle
#506 Ponchiot mâle#506 Ponchiot femelle#507 Ponchien mâle#507 Ponchien femelle
#508 Mastouffe mâle#508 Mastouffe femelle#509 Chacripan mâle#509 Chacripan femelle
#510 Léopardus mâle#510 Léopardus femelle#511 Feuillajou mâle#511 Feuillajou femelle
#512 Feuiloutan mâle#512 Feuiloutan femelle#513 Flamajou mâle#513 Flamajou femelle
#514 Flamoutan mâle#514 Flamoutan femelle#515 Flotajou mâle#515 Flotajou femelle
#516 Flotoutan mâle#516 Flotoutan femelle#517 Munna mâle#517 Munna femelle
#518 Mushana mâle#518 #519 Poichigeon mâle#519 Poichigeon femelle
#520 Colombeau mâle#520 Colombeau femelle#521 Déflaisan mâle#521 Déflaisan femelle
#522 Zébibron mâle#522 Zébibron femelle#523 Zéblitz mâle#523 Zéblitz femelle
#524 Nodulithe mâle#524 Nodulithe femelle#525 Géolithe mâle#525 Géolithe femelle
#526 Gigalithe mâle#526 Gigalithe femelle#527 Chovsourir mâle#527 Chovsourir femelle
#528 Rhinolove mâle#528 Rhinolove femelle#529 Rototaupe mâle#529 Rototaupe femelle
#530 Minotaupe mâle#530 Minotaupe femelle#531 Nanméouïe mâle#531 Nanméouïe femelle
#532 Charpenti mâle#532 Charpenti femelle#533 Ouvrifier mâle#533 Ouvrifier femelle
#534 Bétochef mâle#534 Bétochef femelle#535 Tritonde mâle#535 Tritonde femelle
#536 Batracné mâle#536 Bratacné femelle#537 Crapustule mâle#537 Crapustule femelle
#538 Judokrak#539 Karaclée
#540 Larveyette mâle#540 Larveyette femelle#541 Couverdure mâle#541 Couverdure femelle
#542 Manternel mâle#542 Manternel femelle#543 Venipatte mâle#543 Venipatte femelle
#544 Scobolide mâle#544 #545 Brutapode mâle#545
#546 Doudouvet mâle#546 Doudouvet femelle#547 Farfaduvet mâle#547 Farfaduvet femelle
#548 Chlorobule#549 Fragilady
#550 Bargantua mâle (rouge)#550 Bargantua femelle (rouge)#551 Mascaïman mâle#551 Mascaïman femelle
#552 Escroco mâle#552 Escroco femelle#553 Crocorible mâle#553 Crocorible femelle
#554 Darumarond mâle#554 Darumarond femelle#555 Darumacho mâle (normal)#555 Darumacho femelle (normal)
#556 Maracachi mâle#556 Maracachi femelle#557 Crabicoque mâle#557 Crabicoque femelle
#558 Crabaraque mâle#558 Crabaraque femelle#559 Baggiguane mâle#559 Baggiguane femelle
#560 Baggaïd mâle#560 Baggaïd femelle#561 Cryptéro mâle#561 Cryptéro femelle
#562 Tutafeh mâle#562 Tutafeh femelle#563 Tutankafer mâle#563 Tutankafer femelle
#564 Carapagos mâle#564 Carapagos femelle#565 Mégapagos mâle#565 Mégapagos femelle
#566 Arkéapti mâle#566 Arkéapti femelle#567 Aéroptéryx mâle#567 Aéroptéryx femelle
#568 Miamiasme mâle#568 Miamiasme femelle#569 Miasmax mâle#569 Miasmax femelle
#570 Zorua mâle#570 Zorua femelle#571 Zoroark mâle#571 Zoroark femelle
#572 Chinchidou mâle#572 Chinchidou femelle#573 Pashmilla mâle#573 Pashmilla femelle
#574 Scrutella mâle#574 Scrutella femelle#575 Mesmérella mâle#575 Mesmérella femelle
#576 Sidérella mâle#576 Sidérella femelle#577 Nucléos mâle#577 Nucléos femelle
#578 Méios mâle#578 Méios femelle#579 Symbios mâle#579
#580 Couaneton mâle#580 Couaneton femelle#581 Lakmécygne mâle#581 Lakmécygne femelle
#582 Sorbébé mâle#582 Sorbébé femelle#583 Sorboul mâle#583 Sorboul femelle
#584 Sorbouboul mâle#584 #585 Vivaldaim mâle#585 Vivaldaim femelle
#586 Haydaim mâle#586 Haydaim femelle#587 Emolga mâle#587 Emolga femelle
#588 Carabing mâle#588 Carabing femelle#589 Lançargot mâle#589
#590 Trompignon mâle#590 Trompignon femelle#591 Gaulet mâle#591 Gaulet femelle
#592 Viskuse mâle#592 Viskuse femelle#593 Moyade mâle#593 Moyade femelle
#594 Mamanbo mâle#594 Mamanbo femelle#595 Statitik mâle#595 Statitik femelle
#596 Mygavolt mâle#596 Mygavolt femelle#597 Grindur mâle#597 Grindur femelle
#598 Noacier mâle#598 #599 Tic
#600 Clic#601 Cliticlic
#602 Anchwatt mâle#602 Anchwatt femelle#603 Lampéroie mâle#603 Lampéroie femelle
#604 Ohmassacre mâle#604 Ohmassacre femelle#605 Lewsor mâle#605 Lewsor femelle
#606 Neitram mâle#606 Neitram femelle#607 Funécire mâle#607 Funécire femelle
#608 Mélancolux mâle#608 Mélancolux femelle#609 Lugulabre mâle#609 Lugulabre femelle
#610 Coupenotte mâle#610 Coupenotte femelle#611 Incisache mâle#611 Incisache femelle
#612 Tranchodon mâle#612 Tranchodon femelle#613 Polarhume mâle#613 Polarhume femelle
#614 Polagriffe mâle#614 Polagriffe femelle#615 Hexagel
#616 Escargaume mâle#616 Escargaume femelle#617 Limaspeed mâle#617 Limaspeed femelle
#618 Limonde mâle#618 Limonde femelle#619 Kungfouine mâle#619 Kungfouine femelle
#620 Shaofouine mâle#620 Shaofouine femelle#621 Drakkarmin mâle#621 Drakkarmin femelle
#622 Gringolem#623 Golemastoc
#624 Scalpion mâle#624 Scalpion femelle#625 #625
#626 Frison mâle#626 Frison femelle#627 Furaiglon
#628 Gueriaigle#629 Vostourno
#630 Vaututrice#631 Aflamanoir mâle#631 Aflamanoir femelle
#632 Fermite mâle#632 Fermite femelle#633 Solochi mâle#633 Solochi femelle
#634 Diamat mâle#634 Diamat femelle#635 Trioxhydre mâle#635 Trioxhydre femelle
#636 Pyronille mâle#636 Pyronille femelle#637 Pyrax mâle#637 Pyrax femelle
#638 Cobaltium mâle#638 Cobaltium femelle#639 Terrakium mâle#639 Terrakium femelle
#640 Viridium mâle#640 Viridium femelle#641 Boréas (avatar)
#642 Fulguris (avatar)#643 Reshiram mâle#643 Reshiram femelle
#644 Zekrom mâle#644 Zekrom femelle#645 Démétéros (avatar)
#646 Kyurem mâle (normal)#646 Kyurem femelle (normal)#647 Keldeo (normal)
#648 Meloetta (chant)#649 Genesect mâle (normal)#649 Genesect femelle (normal)
AUTRES FORMES
#550 Bargantua mâle (bleu)#550 Bargantua femelle (bleu)#555 Darumacho mâle (transe)#555 Darumacho femelle (transe)
#641 Boréas (totémique)#642 Fulguris (totémique)#645 Démétéros (totémique)#646 Kyurem mâle (blanc)
#646 Kyurem femelle (blanc)#646 Kyurem mâle (noir)#646 Kyurem femelle (noir)#647 Keldeo (décidé)
#648 Meloetta (danse)#649 Genesect mâle (aqua)#649 Genesect femelle (aqua)#649 Genesect mâle (choc)
#649 Genesect femelle (choc)#649 Genesect mâle (pyro)#649 Genesect femelle (pyro)#649 Genesect mâle (cryo)
#649 Genesect femelle (cryo)

Kalos (#650 > #721)

#650 Marisson mâle#650 Marisson femelle#651 Boguérisse mâle#651 Boguérisse femelle
#652 Blindépique mâle#652 Blindépique femelle#653 Feunnec mâle#653 Feunnec femelle
#654 #654 Roussil femelle#655 #655 Goupelin femelle
#656 Grenousse mâle#656 Grenousse femelle#657 Croâporal mâle#657 Croâporal femelle
#658 Amphinobi mâle#658 Amphinobi femelle#659 #659
#660 #660 #661 Passerouge mâle#661 Passerouge femelle
#662 Braisillon mâle#662 Braisillon femelle#663 #663 Flambusard femelle
#664 Lépidonille mâle#664 Lépidonille femelle#665 Pérégrain mâle#665 Pérégrain femelle
#666 Prismillon mâle#666 #667 Hélionceau mâle#667 Hélionceau femelle
#668 Némélios mâle#668 Némélios femelle#669 Flabébé (rouge)
#670 Floette (rouge)#671 Florges (rouge)
#672 Cabriolaine mâle#672 Cabriolaine femelle#673 Chevroum mâle#673
#674 Pandespiègle mâle#674 Pandespiègle femelle#675 Pandarbare mâle#675 Pandarbare femelle
#676 #676 #677 Psystigri mâle#677 Psystigri femelle
#678 Mistigrix mâle#678 #679 Monorpale mâle#679 Monorpale femelle
#680 Dimoclès mâle#680 Dimoclès femelle#681 #681
#682 Fluvetin mâle#682 Fluvetin femelle#683 Cocotine mâle#683 Cocotine femelle
#684 Sucroquin mâle#684 Sucroquin femelle#685 Cupcanaille mâle#685
#686 Sepiatop mâle#686 Sepiatop femelle#687 Sepiatroce mâle#687 Sepiatroce femelle
#688 Opermine mâle#688 Opermine femelle#689 Golgopathe mâle#689 Golgopathe femelle
#690 Venalgue mâle#690 Venalgue femelle#691 Kravarech mâle#691 Kravarech femelle
#692 Flingouste mâle#692 Flingouste femelle#693 Gamblast mâle#693 Gamblast femelle
#694 Galvaran mâle#694 Galvaran femelle#695 Iguolta mâe#695 Iguolta femelle
#696 Ptyranidur mâle#696 Ptyranidur femelle#697 #697 Rexillius femelle
#698 Amagara mâle#698 Amagara femelle#699 Dragmara mâle#699 Dragmara femelle
#700 Nymphali mâle#700 Nymphali femelle#701 Brutalibré mâle#701 Brutalibré femelle
#702 Dedenne mâle#702 Dedenne femelle#703 Strassie
#704 Mucuscule mâle#704 Mucuscule femelle#705 Colimucus mâle#705 Colimucus femelle
#706 Muplodocus mâle#706 Muplodocus femelle#707 Trousselin mâle#707 Trousselin femelle
#708 Brocélôme mâle#708 Brocélôme femelle#709 Desséliande mâle#709 Desséliande femelle
#710 Pitrouille mâle#710 Pitrouille femelle#711 Banshitrouye mâle#711 Banshitrouye femelle
#712 Grelaçon mâle#712 Grelaçon femelle#713 Séracrawl mâle#713 Séracrawl femelle
#714 Sonistrelle mâle#714 Sonistrelle femelle#715 #715 Bruyverne femelle
#716 Xerneas mâle#716 Xerneas femelle#717 Yveltal mâle#717 Yveltal femelle
#718 Zygarde mâle (50%)#718 Zygarde femelle (50%)#719 Diancie mâle#719 Diancie femelle
#720 Hoopa mâle (enchaîné)#720 Hoopa femelle (enchaîné)#721 Volcanion mâle#721 Volcanion femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#666 Prismillon mâle (archipel)#666 #666 Prismillon mâle (banquise)#666 Prismillon femelle (banquise)
#666 Prismillon mâle (blizzard)#666 Prismillon femelle (blizzard)#666 Prismillon mâle (continent)#666 Prismillon femelle (continent)
#666 #666 #666 Prismillon mâle (delta)#666 Prismillon femelle (delta)
#666 Prismillon mâle (fantaisie)#666 Prismillon femelle (fantaisie)#666 Prismillon mâle (glace)#666 Prismillon femelle (glace)
#666 Prismillon mâle (jungle)#666 #666 Prismillon mâle (mangrove)#666 Prismillon femelle (mangrove)
#666 Prismillon mâle (métropole)#666 Prismillon femelle (métropole)#666 Prismillon mâle (monarchie)#666 Prismillon femelle (monarchie)
#666 Prismillon mâle (pokéball)#666 Prismillon femelle (pokéball)#666 Prismillon mâle (rivage)#666 Prismillon femelle (rivage)
#666 Prismillon mâle (sable)#666 Prismillon femelle (sable)#666 Prismillon mâle (sécheresse)#666 Prismillon femelle (sécheresse)
#666 Prismillon mâle (soleil levant)#666 Prismillon femelle (soleil levant)#666 Prismillon mâle (verdure)#666 Prismillon femelle (verdure)
#666 Prismillon mâle (zénith)#666 Prismillon femelle (zénith)#669 Flabébé (jaune)#669 Flabébé (orange)
#669 Flabébé (bleu)#669 Flabébé (blanc)#670 Floette (jaune)#670 Floette (orange)
#670 Floette (bleu)#670 Floette (blanc)#671 Florges (jaune)#671 Florges (orange)
#671 Florges (bleu)#671 Florges (blanc)#681 Exagide mâle (assaut)#681 Exagide femelle (assaut)
#718 Zygarde mâle (coeur)#718 Zygarde femelle (coeur)#718 Zygarde mâle (10%)#718 Zygarde femelle (10%)
#718 Zygarde mâle (parfait)#718 Zygarde femelle (parfait)#720 Hoopa mâle (déchaîné)#720 Hoopa femelle (déchaîné)

Alola (#722 > #791)

#722 Brindibou mâle#722 Brindibou femelle#723 Efflèche mâle#723 Efflèche femelle
#724 #724 Archéduc femelle#725 Flamiaou mâle#725 Flamiaou femelle
#726 A EVOLUER #726 Matoufeu femelle#727 A EVOLUER #727
#728 Otaquin mâle#728 Otaquin femelle#729 Otarlette mâle#729 Otarlette femelle
#730 #730 Oratoria femelle#731 Picassaut mâle#731 Picassaut femelle
#732 #732 #733 #733
#734 Manglouton mâle#734 Manglouton femelle#735 Argouste mâle#735 Argouste femelle
#736 Larvibule mâle#736 Larvibule femelle#737 Chrysapile mâle#737 Chrysapile femelle
#738 Lucanon mâle#738 Lucanon femelle#739 Crabagarre mâle#739 Crabagarre femelle
#740 #740 Crabominable femelle#741 Plumeline mâle (style flamenco)#741 Plumeline femelle (style flamenco)
#742 Bombydou mâle#742 Bombydou femelle#743 Rubombelle mâle#743 Rubombelle femelle
#744 Rocabot mâle#744 Rocabot femelle#745 Lougaroc mâle (diurne)#745 Lougaroc femelle (diurne)
#746 Froussardine mâle (solitaire)#746 Froussardine femelle (solitaire)#747 Vorastérie mâle#747 Vorastérie femelle
#748 Prédastérie mâle#748 Prédastérie femelle#749 Tiboudet mâle#749 Tiboudet femelle
#750 Bourrinos mâle#750 Bourrinos femelle#751 Araqua mâle#751 Araqua femelle
#752 Tarenbulle mâle#752 Tarenbulle femelle#753 Mimantis mâle#753 Mimantis femelle
#754 Floramantis mâle#754 Floramantis femelle#755 Spododo mâle#755 Spododo femelle
#756 Lampignon mâle#756 Lampignon femelle#757 #757 Tritox femelle
#758 Malamandre#759 #759 Nounourson femelle
#760 #760 Chelours femelle#761 Croquine
#762 Candine#763 Sucreine
#764 Guérilande mâle#764 #765 Gouroutan mâle#765
#766 Quartermac mâle#766 Quartermac femelle#767 Sovkipou mâle#767 Sovkipou femelle
#768 Sarmuraï mâle#768 Sarmuraï femelle#769 Bacabouh mâle#769 Bacabouh femelle
#770 Trépassable mâle#770 Trépassable femelle#771 Concombaffe mâle#771 Concombaffe femelle
#772 Type:0#773 Silvallié
#774 Météno (météore)#775 #775
#776 Boumata mâle#776 Boumata femelle#777 #777
#778 Mimiqui mâle#778 Mimiqui femelle#779 #779
#780 Draïeul mâle#780 Draïeul femelle#781 Sinistrail
#782 Bébécaille mâle#782 Bébécaille femelle#783 Ecaïd mâle#783 Ecaïd femelle
#784 #784 #785 Tokorico mâle#785 Tokorico femelle
#786 Tokopiyon mâle#786 Tokopiyon femelle#787 Tokotoro mâle#787 Tokotoro femelle
#788 Tokopisco mâle#788 Tokopisco femelle#789 Solgaleo
#790 Lunala#791 Necrozma mâle#791 Necrozma femelle
AUTRES FORMES
#741 Plumeline mâle (style pom-pom)#741 Plumeline femelle (style pom-pom)#741 Plumeline mâle (style hula)#741 Plumeline femelle (style hula)
#741 Plumeline mâle (style buyo)#741 Plumeline femelle (style buyo)#745 Lougaroc mâle (nocturne)#745 Lougaroc femelle (nocturne)
#746 Froussardine mâle (banc)#746 #774

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page