PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #9

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #9
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #9 : The winner will be chosen by rng if more than one players found the correct answer. If nobody found the answer, then the closest will be the winner, again chosen by rng if there's more than one close to it.
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
~~Game #9~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 17 at 15:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
~~ Consolation prizes for winners
Cookie
x2 +
Sweet Heart
x2 + 2 random gummis
Guess it ! ~~ Hey, I have a new game, an a-MAAAAAAAAAZE-ing one (or not) ! :D This game is, like you can guess, a maze. It's a maze with four paths, and only one of them is the good one. BUT ! Instead of just chosing a single path, you can do the 4 paths ! Why ? Because if nobody found the answer (that need to be your answer for path 1), the closest to 1 the good answer is in your entry, the bigger is your chance to win ! (I'm sorry if it's not clear ;-;) Each path has mixed letters you need to put in the correct order to find a word, and the word is what you need to put in your entry. For each word, there's only one possible path, because you can't go back and you need to "touch" each letter only one time. (Again, sorry if it's not clear ;-;) If you can't find all the words, don't worry, you can play if you have at least one word :) You'll just have a lesser chance to win. Also, you have time to do it, so no need to rush ;) If I see it's too difficult for you, I'll give you a hint for each word.

The maze !!!

You want to do the maze ? Then you need to know a very important thing ! There's spicy berries on the ground, DO NOT touch them or Sylvester will be mad at you !!! And you don't want him to be mad at you, right ? D: So, what you need to know is this : Someone taught something to Sylvester, but who and what ? For each path, the word you need to find will tell you a thing he, MAYBE, know, and who "possibly" taught him this. But you can easily guess the fact only one of those characters taught him the word of his path. The others ? Naaah, they didn't ! Maybe Sylvester know that, but they're not the teachers for sure !!! If it can be better for you, you can copy/paste the maze somewhere (like Paint for Windows) without losing quality by zooming to have a better look at it. The maze is here, try it ! =D I created the sprites of the characters and of the berry, do not use them The "walls" are an official sprite from the first Pokémon games
Misc. Please, play the game like you're supposed to do it, don't use the "lazy ways" :c - DreamThief; Foxzebra; AlexYXC and koalacorn13 can play to this game if they want - I'm sad because some of my characters sprites are not very good D':
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can, and please, put your answers in 2 hideboxes. If you don't know the hideboxe code, it's in the form below. If you don't do this your entry will not count. ~~
[b]I know who taught him what ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say if you want it or not [b]My answers are:[/b] Put your answers in order (in first the word you found first, etc...) in the two hideboxes [hide=My answers are here !][hide=Are you sure you don't want to search yourself ?]Path 1: Path 2: Path 3: Path 4:[/hide][/hide] [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizes
LilyBretzelTablet Breakdance Piano AcapellaYES
FyrenaPiano Battle Breakdance ---YES
AquaAleeaPiano Battle Acapella BreakdanceYES
AdianPiano Battle Breakdance AcapellaYES
WaterWølf600Battle Piano Breakdance AcapellaYES
MariNeeBattle Breakdance Piano AcapellaYES
DinogolferAcapella Breakdance Battle PianoYES
AddoniaBattle Piano Breakdance AcapellaYES
FoxzebraBreakdance Piano Battle AcapellaYES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answer is : Breakdance Is there a winner ? YES : 1 Winner : Foxzebra Prize claimed ? YES Félix (top character) is a professional breakdancer, and Sylvester was very interested to learn, so Félix taught him. Sycamore (bottom character) didn't teach Sylvester how to battle, Sylvester learned on his own. Sylvestre (right character) doesn't know how to play piano, so he can't taught Sylvester who doesn't know either how to play a piano, and he's not interested to learn. Tili (left character) is a very bad singer, and doesn't even know what a capella (or acapella, the spelling I used because I saw it, so I thought it was correct :v) is. No way he can taught Sylvester this. Also, Sylvester doesn't like to sing. Only one player found the correct answer, so there's no consolation prizes.
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page