PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

Game #10

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • Game #10
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have 24 hours to claim your prize. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Game #10 : The winner is chosen with a random number generator depending of how many points they have. The more you have points, the more you have a chance to be selected by the generator. Even with only 1 point you can win. Each point will be a number for you, in order of who entered the game. If player 1 has 2 points and player 2 just 1, then "1" and "2" will be for player 1 and "3" for player 2
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
~~Game #10~~ Difficulty Hard ~~ End date May 27 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
First prizes
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
~~ Consolation prizes Your consolation prizes will depend of how many good answers you have. If you are the winner, you'll get them too You'll get everything (except if you don't want something) that is indicated for the amount of good answers
Number of good answersPrizes
12 gems 1 evolution stone/item
2 - 35 gems 2 gummies
4 - 52 med gems 5
Sweet Heart
6 - 72 boxes 2
Cookie
8 - 95 boxes 3 change-forme items
I can't send to you the following items, so don't ask them, please :
Dragon Pulse Orb
-
Everstone
-
Blue Gummi
-
Brown Gummi
-
Grey Gummi
-
Sky Gummi
-
Yellow Gummi
-
Ice Gem
-
Fighting Gem
-
Ground Gem
-
Psychic Gem
-
Rock Gem
-
Ghost Gem
- For the change-forme items, do not ask for an item that is not : a jewel, a sparkplug, a bindi, a king's shield, or a glimmering scale
Guess it ! ~~ The first game like this was a story about how Sylvester and his Vulpix met. Now, here's another little story I want to let you discover during the entirety of the game :) Like the previous one, there will be something you need to guess each day (9 guesses), so each day you can try one time. Of course, if you miss a day, you can't anymore try for it, because I'll give the answer the next day everytime. If I don't do this, the story can't continue ! I will tell the answer and put the next part of the story each day at 17:00:00 (pokefarm time), and I'll do this until the end of the game. The good answer will always be in bold. You have 3 choices per guess, but only one is the good one, so choose carefully ! If you enter the game, I don't know, the last day, if your guess is correct... you can win because you'll have a point ! Yes, each correct answer give you a point, and even a SINGLE point can be enough for you to win, but it'll be more difficult ! RNG will decide who is the winner, so if you can, try to maximize your points to have a bigger chance to win ! Good luck, everyone ! :D
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~

Form for the first entry

[b]What is that story ? I want to know ! #?[/b] Put the day of the story instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]If I win a consolation prize :[/b] Say what you want for each part. If you have preferences, say them, but keep in mind I can't give you everything, there's some things I don't have, or not enough. If I can't give something, it's indicated in the game infos tab. If you don't care about what you can have, just say random. Evolution stones/items: 1 evo stone/item max (the one you want the most), and/or "random", and/or "not interested"
Gems: 1 type max (in prefered order if more than one type wanted), and/or "random", and/or "not interested"
[b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good (1 or 2 or 3) [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Form for other entries

[b]Hey ! It's not finished ! Let me continue ! #?[/b] Depending of which day it is, put the number instead of the question mark. The day is always indicated in the game's tab [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good (1 or 2 or 3) [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 - 5

~Day 1~ Somewhere in Kalos, in Lumiose City, was living a young man called Félix. The 17 years old guy was living in the region since 2 months, and he was already loving the place. Unfortunately, he was not feeling very well this day, but he didn't want to tell this to his mother, he didn't want to worry her for nothing. In his bedroom, he was bored and, to pass time, he was using his laptop to read some news about the region where he lived during some years before he and his mother moved to Kalos. Which region it is ? 1. Hoenn 2. Alola 3. Johto ~Day 2~ He was missing Alola a little, he had made a friend here, his first friend ever. Oh, they were still talking to each other, thanks to technology, but he missed to not being able to talk face to face and to walk with him, because yes, he liked Kalos so far, but he didn't know anyone, so he was staying most of the time in his house. Lumiose City was very big, he was afraid of getting lost if he dared to walk alone. He was the first one to think that was stupid, but he didn't want his mother to had a heart attack if he didn't come back to their house because he was lost. And he was too shy to ask people where to go. In his thoughts, he jumped when his mother opened the door of his bedroom to ask him if he wanted to go somewhere with her. Where his mother wants them to go ? 1. She wants them to go to the museum 2. She wants them to go shopping 3. She wants them to go to the park ~Day 3~ As usual, his mother asked him if he wanted to go to the park. He liked to go to the park, the place was calm, and most of the time there was not a lot of people. He agreed to come, and left his bedroom to search after the Great Ball of his Pokémon. There was NO WAY he would leave the house without him ! When he found it, he followed his mother outside, and released from the Great Ball his Tauros who was called Thor. Why his name is Thor ? 1. It's a reference to Electhor
Zapdos
because he know Thunderbolt
2. It's a cool name 3. It's just a name chosen randomly ~Day 4~ He thought it was funny why the breeder called his Tauros Thor. It was a reference to one of the legendary bird of Kanto because he knew how to use Thunderbolt. He thought this name suited him well. Right after he was outside of the Great Ball, Thor rubbed his head against the body of his trainer to let him know he wanted him to jump on his back. Thor liked to walk with Félix on his back, they walked a lot together like this when they were living in Alola. So, everytime they were going outside since they were in Kalos, Félix was always on his back. Unfortunately, there was not enough space for two people, so right now, Félix's mother had to walk beside them, but she actually didn't mind at all. In any case, she wouldn't have wanted to go on the Pokémon's back. Why she doesn't want ? 1. She doesn't know how to stay on Thor's back without falling 2. Thor only accept Félix 3. She's just afraid to ride a Pokémon ~Day 5~ His mother was in fact afraid to ride a Pokémon, because of a bad experience that happened to her when she was a little girl, so he was not going to force her ! Twenty minutes later, they arrived at the park. It was large and pretty, and it was very well maintained. Félix heard somewhere that the royal family liked to walk in the park sometimes, but he never saw them, so he didn't know if it was true or not. He was hoping it was not true, because he was scared to meet even just one member of the royal family. He never saw them for real, but he was intimidated just by seeing them in the tv or in a photo, so he didn't want to have a bad behavior with them if they were right in front of him because of his fear. He didn't want to disrespect them ! Again in his thoughts, he jumped when Thor shook himself to let know to his trainer they were not moving. Félix absolutely didn't realize the fact they stopped, and his mother was further, buying some Lumiose Galettes. But, he perfectly realized the walk didn't help for his illness, it was worse now, because he almost fell on the ground when he wanted to get off of his Pokémon, and he was nauseous, a lot. And because of this, when his mother was back with the Lumiose galettes, seeing them made things even worse, he really wanted to vomit now. When his mother noticed something was wrong with her son, she asked him hesitantly if he wanted one, he answered with an excuse because he didn't want to say the truth about how he was feeling since the beginning of the day. What is the excuse ? 1. "I ate too much during lunch" 2. "I'm not hungry" 3. "I want something else"

Day 6 - 9

~Day 6~ "I'm not hungry", he said without looking at his mother. She was not convinced, and it was not a surprise. In fact, Félix was hungry, but because of his illness, he almost didn't eat today, because everything was disguting for him. "Are you sick ?", she asked him. He shook his head negatively and said it was nothing, he was just tired, but his mother was not fooled. "You said you were not hungry, and now you're tired ?". The way she said this let Félix know she was very suspicious. "Did you lie to me when you said you were not sick ?". He shuddered, he was not enough strong to face his own mother, but he was too stubborn to not honor his "title", so he didn't want to give up. He didn't anwser to her, and just started walking randomly and sighing a lot, with Thor following him after raising his eyes to heavens
I'm not sure if it's correct
. Obviously, Félix's mother was annoyed because he didn't say he was not feeling good, because she would have let him rest at home. Félix was not listening to her, keeping his eyes down. Because of his annoyance, his illness was getting worse, his head was spinning, and he almost fell again. And it was only when someone, a woman, asked to him if he was ok, that he looked ahead and discovered the fact the royal family was standing right there, and all of them seemed worried about him. Well, it was getting better, hé... Like this day couldn't be worse, seriously... He mumbled a sarcastic "Wonderful" when he realized his """luck""" to met for real for the first time the king, the queen, and the prince during a bad day. The prince approached Félix to be right in front of him, scaring him a little. "Something is wrong ? Do you need help ?" the prince asked, clearly concerned. Félix would have liked to answer, but he couldn't. Why he was not able to answer to the question ?
1. He threw up on the prince's shoes 2. Thor suddenly hit his back and he fell right into the prince's arms 3. He panicked and ran away ~Day 7~ No, he didn't do that... He didn't vomit on the prince's shoes, nonononononono... It couldn't be real, it was a nightmare ! "Huuh... Nice to meet you too...", mumbled the prince, extremely surprised, when he was looking at his poor shoes. His parents were very shocked too, and Félix clearly realized this, now more ashamed than before. His hand on his mouth, his eyes closed, and his body bent forward, he moved backward a little with some difficulties, not allowing himself to look at the royal family. He was too scared to see their offended looks directed towards him because of his crime ! Seriously, this day was wonderful... He was sick, and he just gave a very very bad first impression to the royal family. His mother suddenly caught one of his arms, and she stammered a big amount of excuses for what her sick son did to the prince. She then hurried to take him away from them to let them in peace after such an incident, and before they were too far away, Félix heard the prince saying something. What did he say ? 1. "They were new shoes..." 2. "They were my favorite shoes..." 3. "I think I need to change my shoes..." ~Day 8~ "I think I need to change my shoes...". Hearing the prince saying this, without being offended at all, suprised Félix. He thought he would have been angry at him, he thought he would have wanted to punish him for lese majesty, but no, the prince, and even his parents, did nothing to Félix. Well, it's true it wasn't on purpose but... Still, vomit on the prince's shoes !!! He decided to stop to think, because of this he was more and more dizzy, and he wanted to vomit again. When his mother helped him to lay on Thor's back, of course she clearly let him know she was disappointed. "What a stubborn you can be ! If, before we left the house, you had told me you were not feeling good, none of this would have happened ! Now, the royal family has a bad image of you !". He said nothing, keeping his eyes closed, but she was right. He will have to endure during his whole life the fact they will not see him in a good way. But at the same time, he needed to redeem himself, he needed to apologize, and the sooner, the better. So he waited some days, the time he needed to get better, then he went back to the park, only with Thor, like this his Pokémon could help him to go back home because, even if they were going to the park frequently, he was, for some reasons, still unable to properly remember the path. He was hoping that the royal family would be there this day, he didn't want to go to the park for nothing. Thanks Arceus, he was lucky, because after a certain amount of time, he saw the prince with a Pokémon not too far away from him. Which Pokémon is with the prince ? 1. Vulpix 2. Deoxys 3. Stantler ~Day 9~ The prince was riding a Stantler, like Félix was riding Thor. It was his Pokémon ? Hesitating to approach him, Thor took the initiative and approached the prince and the Stantler without giving a chance to Félix to flee because of the stress. Now he was stuck, there was no way for him to run away. The prince was surprised to see him, but he said nothing concerning his suprise and he just greeted him. "Oh, hello ! I hope this time you'll not greet me in an... original way... like you did the other day.", he said, with a little smile at the end. Félix became instantly red because of the shame, and seeing him reacting like this made the prince laugh softly. "Sorry, it's just... Never in my life I would have imagined someone would vomit on my shoes..." He looked briefly at his shoes before looking at Félix again. "I assume you want to apologize ? You don't have to, it's not a big deal, you were sick, you didn't do this on purpose. But if you really want to apologize, and talk a little with me..." He searched after something in his bag, it was a small piece of paper and a pencil. He wrote something on the paper, and gave it to Félix who took it with a shaking hand. What is written on the paper ? 1. An invitation to come to the Royal Palace 2. A restaurant address 3. A phone number A restaurant address was written on the paper, and there was also a date and a specific hour. The prince REALLY wanted both of them to have a dinner together just to talk ?! Nooooooo, it couldn't be possible... Félix raised his head to look at the prince and ask him if it was a joke, be he and his Pokémon were already leaving. "Sorry, I need to go somewhere, and if I talk with you now, I'll be late. Sooo... Have a dinner with me in 2 days, like this we'll be able to talk like we want. It would be a shame if I can't have a one-on-one dinner with a very cute boy like you." said the prince with a wink at the end. And while Stantler, leaving with his trainer, sighed because of him, and Thor was doing his best to not laugh, Félix had become as red as a tomato. ...And this is how Félix and Sylvester met... In a very memorable way ! And Sylvester was already interested
Players
PlayersAnswersConsolation prizes
LilyBretzel3--322313Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Bug Gem
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
TrainerCalliope21211-3--All random
dinogolfer231312111Evo
Fire Stone or random
Gummies
Royal, Gold Gummi or random
Gems
Dragon Gem or random
Forme
Glimmering scale or random
Boxes
Random
WaterWølf600221211211All random
Moonlight28459221-2-2-3All random
Fyrena32131-3-2All random
DreamThief331111133All random
Yena Doe332313332Evo
Shiny Stone
Gummies
Random
Gems
Fire Gem
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
AquaAleea32222-313Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Random
Forme
Rain Jewel
Boxes
Random
queenxlinn122311313Evo Gummies Gems
Normal, Dark, Fairy Gem
Forme Boxes
Random
AlexYXC-12331321Evo
Random
Gummies
Random
Gems
Electric Gem or random
Forme
Random
Boxes
Random
Jaistraw--1---21-Evo
Up-Grade
Gummies
Random
Gems
Dark Gem
Forme
Snow Jewel, Bindi, Frost Sparkplug
Boxes
Random
SkywardTheDragon------2--Evo
Random
Gummies Gems
Random
Forme Boxes
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 2 - 3 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2 Chosen winner : LilyBretzel Prize claimed ? Not Yet

RNG order

2 - 9 - 32 - 26 - 24 - 21 - 16 - 23 - 28 - 33 22 - 17 - 19 - 7 - 8 - 11 - 20 - 31 - 30 - 10 6 - 34 - 15 - 14 - 5 - 37 - 27 - 3 - 13 - 29 1 - 12 - 25 - 18 - 36 - 4 - 35
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers and their numbers
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbers
LilyBretzel31 -> 3
TrainerCalliope24 -> 5
dinogolfer46 -> 9
WaterWølf600310 -> 12
Moonlight28459313 -> 15
Fyrena416 -> 19
DreamThief420 -> 23
Yena Doe524 -> 28
AquaAleea229 -> 30
queenxlinn331 -> 33
AlexYXC334 -> 36
Jaistraw137
Consolation prizes If someone said random, then it was chosen by rng
PlayersConsolation prizesClaimed ?
LilyBretzel
Bug Gem
x5
Grass Gummi
-
Purple Gummi
YES
TrainerCalliope
Fairy Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Dark Gem
-
Bug Gem
-
Poison Gem
Royal Gummi
-
Pink Gummi
YES
dinogolfer
Dragon Med Gem
x2
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
WaterWølf600
Flying Gem
x2 -
Steel Gem
-
Electric Gem
-
Bug Gem
Wonder Gummi
x2
YES
Moonlight28459
Normal Gem
-
Dragon Gem
x2 -
Dark Gem
-
Grass Gem
Gold Gummi
-
Pink Gummi
YES
Fyrena
Fire Med Gem
-
Flying Med Gem
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
DreamThief
Electric Med Gem
-
Normal Med Gem
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Med Gem
x2
Sweet Heart
x5
YES
AquaAleea
Water Gem
-
Fire Gem
-
Dark Gem
-
normal gem
-
Poison Gem
Wonder Gummi
-
Red Gummi
YES
queenxlinn
Normal Gem
-
Dark Gem
x3 -
Fairy Gem
YES
AlexYXC
Electric Gem
x5
Orange Gummi
-
Green Gummi
YES
Jaistraw
Dark Gem
x2
Up-Grade
YES
I am sorry for SkywardTheDragon, but they didn't find at least one good answer, so they'll not have a consolation prize :/
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page