PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Remster's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Remster's Journal >

Remster's AvatarRemster

A weird "adventure"

• Intro + rules
  • Past winners
  • Game infos
  • A weird "adventure"
  • Players
  • Results
Hello people ♪ So, because I thought it can be fun, I decided to create a little "game" (I have no idea how to call this) where you all need to guess things about my character :P Of course, there's at least one prize, and there's always one winner. Oh, and, if you get a prize, it's totally yours, you can trade it or whatever, it's not anymore my business c: -> Past games can be found here
~~Rules~~ Respect PFQ rules, please - Subscribe ! If you don't, how can you know if there's an update ? (optional) - I don't double-post except for an update or if there's a new game - Winners can't participate to the next game. This rule is only for main prizes - Always respect the "form" of the current game and the end date, or your entry may not count - You have ~24/48 hours to claim your prize depending of when I sent the trade. It's short because of my amount of trades at a time. If you don't claim it, the next player with the right/closest answer will get the prize. You will receive a consolation prize instead. Don't attack me for this or you'll not be able to participate again - I'll not send you only a part of a main prize, so you need to accept a main prize in it's entirety. If you don't want it in it's entirety, you'll not receive it and it'll be send to someone else. You can only say no for something with the consolation/bonus prizes - Consolation prizes are sent AFTER all the main prizes are claimed in case a winner don't claim their prize in time - Entries are free, every post with the "form" before the end date is automatically accepted. The number of entries depend of the game and an extended date results of at least one more entry. Respect the amount you have - DO NOT post your entry for a game if I didn't say this game was open. Your entry will not count, and there's a risk you'll not be able to participate again if you do this more than 3 times - DO NOT say what you want to do with the prize in case you're a winner. Some people may become angry at you because they disagree, it's just to protect you from being unfairly attacked - If there are multiple games at once, you can participate to all (except one for the previous winner). Just put all "forms" in the same post, DO NOT double-post - Rules may change at anytime
The following rule(s) depend of the current game(s) Special Summer : The more you have points, the more you'll have chances to win one of the main prizes, so having the biggest amount of points doesn't mean you'll win. Even with a single point, a player can win a main prize The points system works like this : player 1 have 3 points, player 2 only 1. 1, 2 and 3 will be for player 1, and 4 for player 2. A random number generator will be used to determine who will win, so in this case, if RNG choose 4, player 2 will win Everyone will get something, even if you don't find a good answer (it'll be one small gem) If nobody (that want the bonus prize) find the anwser of the bonus question, the winner will be chosen randomly
Everything is ok ? So check the tabs of the games to play ! :D

I hope you will like all my games ! :D - If you want more informations, you can pm me, but keep in mind english is not my mother tongue, and depending of what you ask, it can be difficult for me to give you an answer. - I'm sorry for all the grammar mistakes ;-; For mods : If I break a rule, please, let me know and I'll try to correct what's wrong.
GamesWinnersPrizes
Game #1MariNee
Shock Drive
Game #2AlexYXC
Gracidea Seed
Game #3Fyrena
Mythrite
Easter SpecialYena Doe
Reveal Glass
Game #4DreamThief
Music Box
Game #5Fyrena Yena Doe
Fennekin
+
Lab Reloader
x5
Ralts
Game #6koalacorn13
Marill
+
Gold Leaf
Silver Leaf
Game #7LilyBretzel
Wurmple (Cascoon)
+
Glalitite
Game #8DreamThief
Grass Med Gem
x2
GOTTA WIN THEM ALLFoxzebra AlexYXC koalacorn13
Teddibear
+
Kyukori
+
Mega Lugia
Easter Egg
+
Mega Latias
Magquaza
Game #9Foxzebra
Totodile
+
Green Nectar
Game #10LilyBretzel
Delta Normal Tauros
+
Box Box
Game #11AquaAleea
Douse Drive
Game #12queenxlinn dinogolfer
Nidoking
nidoqueen
Game #13blueberry18370
Wurmple (Cascoon)
Game #14Foxzebra
Scolipede
(albino) +
Magatama
Game #15DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
+
Grass Med Gem
Game #16Typlosion Foxzebra Neleke
Butterfree
Beautifly
Dustox
Game #17DreamThief
Meganium
~~Special Summer Game : A weird "adventure"~~ Difficulty Very hard ~~ End date August 29 at 17:00:00 (Pokefarm time)
Main prizes 1 :
Gible
+
Boxbox
2 :
Salandit ♂
+ a Genesect drive of your choice 3 :
Pachirisu
+ 2 boxes Even with a single point you have a chance to win a main prize, because it's not the players with the biggest amount of points that will win Check the rules tab for more infos ~~ Consolation prizes
1 -> 33 little gems + 1 evo stone/item
4 -> 65 little gems + 1 easter egg
7 -> 91 med gem + 1 cookie
10 -> 121 med gem + 3 forme-change items
13+2 med gems + 2 fossils
Sorry, but everything will be random, or it'll be too complicated for me. If you really don't want some of those, precise what in the extra part of your entry Also, sorry if it doesn't seem good enough as prizes, I tried my best :'v ~~ Bonus prize
Gracidea
There will be one question at the very end of the game. If you want the bonus prize, and you find the good answer of the question, you may win this prize (there's only one !) The bonus prize will be sent with a Totem Gumshoos
Guess it ! ~~ Do you want to follow Sylvester in a little and weird... "adventure" ? Seriously, I don't even know if it's one... :v Like it already happened before, this game is a story were you choose one answer and hope it's the good one ! BUT, the difference this time is... the amount of possible answers always change ! The previous games like this always had a specific amount of possible answers, but for this game, I decided to change that, so sometimes there will be like, 2 possible answers (easy answer), but for others, there will be more than 5 possible answers (more tricky) ! Of course, you'll have one entry per day, and if you miss a day, you can't try for it anymore. Also, there's a bonus question for those that want the bonus prize, but you'll have to wait at the very end for it. You'll understand why :) I will always try to update the game at 17:00:00 (pokefarm time), but I don't promise anything, so it can be later (or sooner if I can't do it after). Good luck everyone !
BBCode of the form Copy/paste this form and remove what's indicated. Of course, remove what I wrote in
dark purple. If you can't copy/paste, try to reproduce the form the best you can. ~~

Form for the first entry

[b]I want to participate to that weird adventure too ![/b] [b]Name:[/b] Write your name, it's easier to copy/paste it in the table for me. [b]Do I want the bonus prize ?[/b] Say YES or NO [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Form for other entries

[b]Soooo... What's next ? #!![/b] Replace the !! with the number of the day. The day is always indicated, you can't miss it [b]My answer is:[/b] Only one answer, the one you think is good. [b]Extra:[/b] Just in case you want to say something else ^^ (don't put it in your post if you have nothing to say). If you want to write a constructive feedback to help me improve my games, you can do it here

Day 1 -> 6

~Day 1~ In the garden of the Royal Palace, Sylvester was laying on the grass, his back against his "favorite" tree, and he was looking at his "favorite" pond. He liked to be there, it was pretty and calm, and he was hidden. It was his little "secret garden", in a way. It was a normal day, everything was ok... until THIS happened. He had no idea what happened to him exactly. The only thing he saw before collapsing was a big black forme that get out of the pond to "eat" him. When he woke up, we was in an unknown place and unable to speak. Why he couldn't speak anymore ? Good question ! But for now, he was looking at this strange place that was clearly not Kalos. It seemed to be... an island ? A big island ? He couldn't tell, but he was not far away from the sea, that was for sure. He wasn't able to see it, but he could definitely hear waves hitting rocks. There was a lot of trees behind him... maybe a forest ? In front of him was a path that seemed to lead to the sea, to his right there was a cliff, and to his left a beautiful meadow with a lot of colorful flowers. He had no idea if this place was inhabited or not, and he just didn't know where to go. Where he should go ? 1. He should take the path to the sea, maybe there's a harbor and some people that could help him ? 2. He'll be an easy target for anyone dangerous if he doesn't cover, he need to hide in the forest 3. That meadow is pretty and all and there's nobody else, it seems safe, so why not going there ? ~Day 2~ Sylvester decided to go to the sea, hoping to find something like a harbor with good people that could help him to know, at least, where he was. But he was nervous too, because, what if they're dangerous ? What if there's nobody ? What if there's NOTHING ?! Worried to stay stuck there without any answer, he walked until he reached a little beach that was... empty. He was heavily disappointed by seeing his hope being crushed like that. There was no people, no human constructions, there wasn't even a single boat ! It was just a very little wild beach with nothing at all, not even one Pokémon ! And he couldn't even check if there was more, because everything else was just rocks, rocks, and rocks. Bitting his lips of annoyance, he suddenly saw something on the sand, not far away from him. It seemed to be a bag. Curious, he approached it and discovered it was a black and blue backpack. It wasn't old, and it wasn't damaged. Weird. Sylvester could use it for himself, but the presence of this bag was not normal. Was this place finally inhabited ? Did someone living here lost it ? It was clearly not there for a long time ! What he should do with the bag ? 1. He should grab the bag and check what's inside. Maybe he'll find something useful ! 2. This bag may be a trap. It'll be a bad idea to touch it ~Day 3~ Sylvester knew it could be a bad idea. He knew it could be a trap that could put him in great danger, but like something was forcing him to do that, he grabbed the bag, hoping nothing wrong would happen to him. But as soon as he touched it, he had like a flash. It was very brief, so brief the prince thought he just dreamed it and he just shook his head, a little confused. The backpack now in his hands, something very strange happened. If it was the trap, he had no idea, but in less than 5 seconds, a group of Pokémon surrounded him. He didn't know their specie, but it was a little monkey. Which Pokémon specie is surrounding Sylvester ? 1. Aipom 2. Pansear 3. Panpour 4. Chimchar 5. Pansage 6. Mankey ~Day 4~ All those Pansage wanted something, but Sylvester had nothing to eat for them. He didn't have his own bag, and his pockets were empty. He realized then the fact these little green Pokémon were trying to catch the backpack, and this bag was curiously heavier than before. He looked inside of it, and saw some berries. Something in his mind was telling him only one was the one they wanted, but which one ? Which berry is the one they want ? 1. Pecha Berry 2. Chesto Berry 3. Aspear Berry 4. Rawst Berry 5. Cheri Berry ~Day 5~ He didn't know why, but the Kalosian KNEW the Chesto Berry was the one they wanted. So he presented the berry to the little Pokémon, and one of the Pansage took the berry like it was a gift from Arceus himself before they all ran towards another Pansage not far away. This little green Pokémon was sleeping, and it woke up after its comrades managed to help it to eat the berry in its sleep. Sylvester was concerned by this situation, something was very wrong. If they needed so bad that Chesto Berry to help their friend, then a Pokémon attacked it, because a Chesto Berry doesn't work if you sleep naturally. But what kind of Pokémon would have done that ? Maybe the one that just arrived because of how much noise all the Pansage were doing, too happy to care about the fact they could attract a dangerous being ? And this new Pokémon clearly seemed to be a danger ! It was very intimidating. And it was angry. The angry Pokémon growled, scaring the little monkeys that fled for their life. Sylvester was scared too, but he didn't move. He didn't know that Pokémon, but he was pretty sure he saw it in a book. A book about legendaries. This Pokémon was bigger than Sylvester, and it was walking on four feets. What is that angry Pokémon ? 1. Raikou 2. Dialga 3. Cobalion 4. Solgaleo 5. Terrakion 6. Suicune 7. Virizion 8. Entei ~Day 6~ Now Sylvester remembered which legendary this Pokémon was in the book, and this one wasn't known to be very friendly. Also, Entei was absolutely NOT in a good mood, and when he
Entei is known to be male
saw Sylvester, the prince received a mean look from the legendary. The poor redhead, more afraid than before, didn't know what to do, unable to defend himself or to call for help. The legendary Pokémon seemed ready to attack him, probably thinking Sylvester was a threat, or provoking him, despite the fact the young adult did nothing to him. What Sylvester should do ?
1. The prince should run as fast as he can from that beast. Entei will not care about what Sylvester will say to him, he's to angry for that, he'll attack him if he doesn't move 2. The prince should explain calmly to Entei the fact he's not an enemy. If he run away, that could "excite" Entei and push him to run after Sylvester to attack him

Day 7 -> 12

~Day 7~ Sylvester was not a coward, but in such a situation, he just ran away like one. This was too dangerous, and because he had lost the ability to talk after that weird black thing "attacked" him, calming the angry legendary with kind words and all was not even an option. Also, the prince was pretty sure it would have been useless. There was NO WAY a wild, non-friendly and powerful legendary Pokémon that was angry would have care about what he would have said. So Sylvester just ran until he reached the place where he started, dropping accidentally the bag on his way. He was tired, and couldn't believed that. Since when he had so little endurance ?! Still, despite this, he thought at first he was ok, because there was no sound behind him, but of course, he thought to soon. A growl let him know Entei followed him, and unlike the Kalosian, he was absolutely not tired. The legendary Pokémon approached slowly the scared human, and again, he moved in a way Sylvester thought he would attack him. Too scared to move or even close his eyes because of the fear, he just looked at Entei, thinking he was doomed. But nothing happened. The prince was confused. Why the Pokémon was not doing anything to him ? Entei was just looking at him with an insistent look, and he was looking at Sylvester, then at one of his own legs, then at Sylvester again... And that was what helped the redhead to realize the Pokémon had something weird at his left front leg. And it was obvious the legendary wanted this thing to be removed. What is that ? 1. A bracelet 2. A rope 3. A chain ~Day 8~ Entei had a tight chain at his left front leg, and it was probably painful to the poor Pokémon. That chain had a padlock, but unfortunately for the legendary, Sylvester was not able to free him. He didn't have the key, and he didn't know how to break the chain or the padlock. Also, he found strange the fact the legendary wasn't able to destroy that himself, especially with his powerful fire. And the prince was also wondering who managed to put a chain at Entei's leg. Maybe it happened in his sleep ? But there was no way to know, because Sylvester couldn't ask this to the beast how was still waiting for help. Entei seemed weak, and now he realized that, the redhead felt very sad for him, and it was even worst because he couldn't help. And because of the face the Kalosian had, Entei knew Sylvester was not able to free him, so he lowered his head in defeat. This was something terrible to see for the human. An incredible and powerful Pokémon in distress, asking for his help, and he couldn't do anything ? No ! There was a solution somewhere ! This legendary needed help, and only Sylvester could help him, so he'll help him ! Determined, he approached Entei to tap his shoulder and let him know he wanted to search a solution somewhere else. Where it would be a good idea to search ? 1. The dark forest 2. The pretty meadow ~Day 9~ Sylvester pointed the meadow, wanting to start their search here. Entei agreed and let him know he wanted him to take the lead. The prince had a strange feeling with the forest, but in all honesty, this dark forest was frightening him, that's why he decided to start with the meadow. Maybe someone was living in it ? After all, if Sylvester found a backpack not damaged (and lost it), someone was obviously living in this strange place ! Or it could be a victim of that shadow thing like the prince... But at least, it would be someone that could help them ! If they are not dangerous, of course. Also, that chain with the padlock was a human thing, so they should be careful. But thinking of this, there was a possibility Entei knew who did that to him, so if it's the case, the prince will know instantly if it's an enemy or not. And he was really determined to help the Pokémon, because it could be the reason of his presence here. Yeah, in a way, he thought he was stupid to think like that, but who knows ? Maybe he was there to free the legendary ? Maybe he'll be able to go back to his home if his mission is a success ? He shrugged his shoulders, he was probably thinking too much... and yes, he was clearly thinking too much, because he didn't see where he put his foot and walked on the strange black thing. When Sylvester and Entei realized the shadow, it was too late, that thing "absorbed" them and they ended in a weird and old room without any way to get out. It was also very dark, but the human and the Pokémon were still able to see what was on the wall. There was 3 Pokémon engraved on the wall, and like Entei, Sylvester was persuated to have seen them in the book about legendaries. But again, like Entei when he met him earlier, he was unable to remember their name. And when he was trying his best to remember, he heard a voice, a whisper, saying something to him. What did the voice said ? 1. "Which one Félix like the most ?" 2. "Which one has only one type ?" 3. "Which one is considered the leader ?" 4. "Which one has a bad temper ?" ~Day 10~ "Which one Félix like the most ?" said the unknown voice. Sylvester blinked many times in confusion. Which one Félix liked the most ? But... Who was Félix ? He didn't know any Félix ! The confused prince looked at Entei who was patiently waiting for Sylvester to choose. Was Entei's name Félix ? No... It couldn't be... If that Félix was the legendary, then the legendary would have chosen himself. Completely lost, Sylvester looked again at the wall, his eyes strangely attracted by one of the three Pokémon. Suddenly, he got another flash, the same he got when he touched the backpack, but this time, he saw something. It seemed to be someone, but it was so quick and blurry that he couldn't properly see their face. So, again, he thought he just dreamed that and shacked his head in annoyance. But for a curious reason, no new flash happened when he checked the other two Pokémon. And because he had no idea what the good answer was, and only one of them did "something" to him, he decided to pick this one, praying Arceus nothing bad would happen. Which Pokémon did he choose ? 1. Therian Tornadus 2. Therian Thundurus 3. Therian Landorus ~Day 11~ The Pokémon Sylvester decided to choose was the one with spikes on its tail, and when the prince touched it, it became blue and the two trapped in the room suddenly heard noises behind their back. A door just opened, and it was leading to stairs. At the top of the stairs, there was light, it was the sky, meaning they were free. Sylvester and Entei didn't wait and went out of that strange room, but the meadow was different. All the beautiful flowers were nowhere to be found. Instead, this meadow was pretty sad, and there was an abandoned house right in front of the human and the legendary. The stairs now behind them magically disappeared, and some sort of a force field was preventing them to run away. They were trapped again, and their only choice was the creepy house. Sylvester sighed loudly of irritation, and Entei growled toward the house. The black shadow just disappeared behind it, and both saw it. The redhead was not motivated at all to check inside or behind the house, because it was probably dangerous. But unfortunately for him, to get rid of that force field, it was obvious there was something to do with that house that seemed haunted, so he didn't have any choice, and needed to do something. What did he do ? 1. He entered the spooky house in case there was something interesting inside 2. He went around that old house to see what was hidden behind it ~Day 12~ Because the legendary was unable to enter, and because he was too scared to check where the shadow went, and also because maybe there was something interesting inside, Sylvester tried to "explain" with gestures to Entei the fact he'll look inside, and also that he wanted the legendary to check behind the house. Puzzled at first, the Pokémon seemed to finally understand and agreed. While Entei was going behind the house with caution, the prince took a deep breath and, nervous, entered the creepy house. Not paying attention to the fact the door opened itself, it's only when he was inside he realized something odd, and it was not the old house or its door. He was now mad at himself. WHY in the world he thought it was a good idea to be alone ?! How many times he thought how stupid it was to not stay together in all those horror movies ? So WHY he just did that ?! Something must have "convinced" him it was a good idea, no way he would have thought that by himself ! But now it was too late, the door suddenly closed and it didn't matter how hard he tried, Sylvester coudn't open it or break it, and when he gave up, he heard the laugh of a little child, a laugh that was right behind him. But of course, when he turned around, there was nothing. CREEPY. He trapped himself like a Rattata with someone... or SOMETHING scary, in an abandoned house, without any way to protect himself, and there was nobody to help him. GREAT. The only thing he could do was to check the inside despite how dark it was, and find a way to get out, but how and where ? The main room was almost empty, there was just a destroyed couch in the middle of it. So there was nothing useful here, meaning he'll have to check the other rooms. There was 3 other rooms, but which one could be the best choice ? Which room Sylvester should check ? 1. Maybe you'll find something in the bathroom, Sylvester ? But don't be a psycho, don't take a shower, we all know what will happen if you take a shower 2. Try the kitchen, Sylvester, you'll probably find a weapon to protect yourself. Or maybe you'll find a creepy butcher... Come on, it's 50/50, it could be worse ! 3. Why not check the bedroom ? You know there's nothing under the bed that will attack you, Sylvester. It's just a story to scare children, and you're not a child anymore, right ?

Day 13 -> 17 + bonus question

~Day 13~ Sylvester jumped, he heard like a voice from the kitchen telling him to come. And like his legs were controlled by someone else, he walked until he reached the kitchen. Well, at first, he was strangely disappointed because the room was as empty as the main one, there was no food, and he was hungry... It's an ABANDONED OLD HOUSE, and the food could have been poisoned or no longer eatable, but whatever... But then, he realized two things. The first thing was the fact there was no knives, so he couldn't use one to protect himself. At least, there was no creepy butcher waiting for him, so it was something positive. The second thing he realized was a small item shining on the only table of the kitchen. It was a key. He didn't know if it was the key for the padlock, but in case it was the good key, he tried to catch it, something he couldn't do... because someone catched it first ! It was a Pokémon... well... not exactly a Pokémon in fact. Whatever it was, it was completely black with red eyes and had the forme of a flying little legendary Pokémon with two tails, and Sylvester knew it was a legendary from Sinnoh. Which one of the legendary trio it is ? 1. Uxie 2. Azelf 3. Mesprit ~Day 14~ The shadow Mesprit did some sort of a smirk before doing the same laugh Sylvester heard earlier, and then the black legendary disappeared by sinking into the ground. With the key. Sylvester was not happy, but he didn't had the time to think much. The old house started to shake a lot, like it was about to collapse. Scared, the prince ran away and could open the now unlocked door to get out. Whatever happened to the house, the Kalosian will never know, because when he turned around, there was nothing. It was like the creepy house never existed in the first place. He looked at Entei who was as lost as him. It was obvious the legendary fire Pokémon found nothing behind the house, because he was patiently waiting at the door, but what was the more annoying was the fact Sylvester couldn't tell to Entei he found a key. And now, the key has been stolen by that black thing with a Pokémon forme. Sylvester was 100% sure about this : that key was the one they were searching. If it wasn't the case, why that dark Pokémon stole it ? It knew they needed it, maybe the black with red eyes legendary was even the reason why entei had a chain with a padlock ! Yes, Sylvester was not able to take the key before the Mesprit, but now, he was fixed concerning the black thing : it was officially their common enemy . The problem was, where did it go ? It sank into the ground ! Thinking hard to find a solution, he finally realized Entei was insistently looking at the dark forest with a weird look on his face. Suddenly, the legendary Pokémon turned his head to look at Sylvester, and growled, like he was trying to tell him he wanted to check that place. Did he smell something ? Was it a good idea to go in that forest ? They didn't fully explored the meadow after all, and nothing told them the shadow left the place. What should they do ? 1. Maybe Sylvester is right and the shadow Pokémon is still in the meadow. They should continue to search there to be sure 2. If Entei want to check the forest, then they should check the forest. There's probably something weird with it ~Day 15~ Sylvester was unsure of what to do until the legendary layed on the grass and did a head movement meaning "jump on my back". Now he had no choice, Entei was determined to check the forest. But was that a good idea to jump on his back? First, with all that stuff on his back, there was not a lot of place for the prince... but the main problem was the chain at his leg. It was hurting the legendary, and maybe having someone on his back would increase the pain. But if the fire Pokémon really wanted him on his back, well, he'll probably force him if he doesn't move... So Sylvester jumped on Entei's back, tried his best to be in a comfortable position, and then, without a warning, the legendary started to run toward the dark forest. Thanks Arceus, the readhead had the time to catch Entei's neck when he started to run, or he would have fall miserably. In a second, they were at the entrance of the forest. A weird feeling was in the air when they were going deeper into the forest. Sylvester had the bad feeling something was... watching them. Entei, anxious, suddenly stopped. He was probably thinking the same thing, and he started to look around them, but there was just trees, trees, trees, and bushes, bushes, bushes. But unlike the legendary, Sylvester saw something, not far away from them, like he was the only one able to saw that. It was a Tauros... The GHOST of a Tauros, and he was abnormally calm. Tauros are not known to be that calm, something was odd with this one. He was just looking at the prince, and when they looked at each other in the eyes, Sylvester had a new flash. This time, he clearly saw the face that was too blurry during the previous flash. It was a... boy ? He wasn't sure, like the last flash, it was incredibly quick, and this face seemed androgynous, but something was telling him it was a guy. A cute guy, he had to admit. While he was wondering if this boy was real and why he saw his face like this, the Tauros suddenly turned around and leave, passing through the trees before he completely vanished. Sylvester was completely lost and didn't know what to do. What Sylvester should do ? 1. He should follow the Tauros. Maybe it's a spiritual guide showing him where they need to go 2. He should ignore it, following that ghost could be a trap. Entei didn't see it after all ~Day 16~ The prince patted Entei's neck and showed him the direction of where he saw the horned Pokémon. The legendary looked at him, curious, but took the path the human on his back indicated. Not long after, they reached a little wooden altar with a special door. Sylvester jumped off of the back of Entei and approached the altar. Its door had a weird lock. To open it, he needed to put a wooden plate on each hole of the door. If he was sure it was safe, he would just kick that door until it broke, but something was telling him it wouldn't work and he would just hurt himself. So, he just observed the 3 plates he needed to place. Each plate had a specific symbol one it. A code, hé ? But what was the correct order ? What if a single mistake could be terrible for them ? Sylvester only had one try, and it would be better for them if it was a success. What is the correct order ? 1. Circle, Square, Triangle ⚫ ■ ▲ 2. Square, Circle, Triangle ■ ⚫ ▲ 3. Circle, Triangle, Square ⚫ ▲ ■ 4. Triangle, Square, Circle ▲ ■ ⚫ 5. Triangle, Circle, Square ▲ ⚫ ■ 6. Square, Triangle, Circle ■ ▲ ⚫ ~Day 17~ For some weird reasons, everytime he was looking at the square, he had the backpack in his mind. For the circle, it was the Tauros, and for the triangle, it was the blue legendary he had to choose in the room where he was trapped with Entei. Why ? For the backpack, ok, it was the only one that could be the square, but he had no explanation for the other two. Both had horns/spikes, and both had something that was a circle. Or maybe the triangle was only for the spikes of the long tail of the blue legendary, and the circle for those every Tauros have on their head ? Or it was not that ? Huh, it was too difficult to know, and Sylvester had enough, so he just tried the order "square, triangle, circle", because he saw the backpack, the blue legendary and the Tauros on this order. And when he put the plates on the door, the annoyed prince thought he would eat a hot pepper if that order was actually the good one, because for him it was completely stupid. If it was the true order, he'll never know, because when the special door opened and he saw the key, with right behind it the black with red eyes flying legendary that was holding a HOT PEPPER in its little hands, Sylvester's mind blown. He grabbed the key at an inhuman speed and ran towards Entei to hide behind him like a scared little child. WHEN HE THOUGHT OF EATING A HOT PEPPER HE WAS NOT SERIOUS !!!! That thing probably read his mind and decided to provoke him with that abomination called a hot pepper. It was mocking him, and the grin it had on its face was a big proof. This was humiliating, Sylvester wanted to jump from a cliff to not have to deal with such an humiliation. The fire legendary had no idea why the redhead was so scared, but seeing their enemy mocking them angered him. Yes, the prince had the key in his hand, but he completely forgot to use it on the padlock because of that hot pepper. So naturally, Entei growled towards the black Pokémon that was approaching them slowly. But before it could reach them, it suddenly received an Energy Ball on the face. The group of Pansage Sylvester helped on the beach was attacking the shadow to protect them, or at least, they were distracting the enemy, like this Sylvester was able to forget the existence of the hot pepper, and FINALLY, he used the key. Now free of his burden, Entei gave a powerful roar that stopped the Pansage in their attack. They looked at each other for 2 seconds and jumped on Entei's back without a single hesitation. Sylvester knew what it means : they need to leave this place quickly. He imitated the group of green Pokémon and the fire legendary started to run at an incredible speed. Behind all of them, the black thing was closely following them, but it was not anymore a Pokémon. It was again a simple shadow, but it was "swallowing" everything on its way. Sylvester was persuated that, if Entei stopped to run, they were doomed. And of course, he stopped ! They just exited the forest, and they had three choices to flee, but which one could save them from the danger ? Entei was strangely calm, like he was listening to everything. Yeah, there was a weird sound, but it wasn't the moment, they had to flee from their enemy that was approaching ! Which choice will save them ? 1. At the beginning Sylvester thought this place was an island, but there's no proof it's an island. They should choose the meadow, it's incredibly big, maybe the shadow will not follow them, they can always try 2. Sylvester wanted to jump from a cliff because of the humiliation. There's a cliff right there. So... DEW IT ! #YOLO 3. There's a legend saying that, despite he's a fire Pokémon, Entei can swim and even walk on water because of how powerful he is. If there's no way to escape from the shadow on the land, then, if that legend is true, they should try to flee from the sea At first, Sylvester thought Entei would go to the beach and walk on the water. After all, the prince really wanted to see that legend being true. But when the fire Pokémon started to walk towards the cliff, he was screaming a ridiculous amount of "NOPE !" in his head. Wasn't Entei supposed to be his ally ?! And why the group of Pansage was not scared ?! Entei was ready to jump from the cliff and ki.... ! Oh... There was a portal at the bottom of the cliff, and it was the origin of the weird sound he was hearing... And of course, there was a lot of sharp rocks everywhere under it. If the legendary missed his jump, everyone would be seriously injured, if not worse. But was the portal safe ? It was dark and all, it could be dangerous... But Entei was determined, so maybe it was actually the only way to leave this place. Now that he was not anymore hindered, Entei was perfectly able to do such a jump, and it was what he did right in time, because the shadow was about to swallow them all. Before they reached the portal, Sylvester closed his eyes of fear in case it went wrong, but when they touched the portal, his environment changed so brutally that he opened his eyes and... realized he was in his garden, at the exact same place before the black thing attacked him. He hadn't even moved at all, it was like nothing happened ! The prince was confused. Was everything a dream ? It was so realistic that he was persuated it was... Strange. When he checked his phone, 2 hours have passed, so time actually passed after the black thing did something to him. With a deep sigh, Sylvester got up and went back to the palace, unmotivated. He really needed to eat something, and also to go somewhere else. The garden of the Royal Palace was big, yes, but the prince liked to go outside of his home too. Except it was almost impossible because of his mother. 99% of the time he was not allowed to go outside without someone, but he hated when someone followed him, depriving him of his privacy. So time to time, he was going outside during the night with the help of Deoxys. But it was always at night, when nobody was able to see him. So during the day, he was staying at home, bored as hell. He had nobody to talk to, no friends, and his brother was currently in vacation with his man. Thanks Arceus he had his Pokémon, but still, they were not able to talk with him, and he really needed to be able to talk with someone. And for some reasons, he knew he'll find someone soon to talk with. For some reasons, he really wanted to go to the park the next day. Why ? No idea ! But it didn't matter, the prince wanted to go somewhere, he liked the park, and his parents had free time during the next day, so he'll ask them if they can go outside together... But he really really wondered why he wanted so bad to go to the park ! ~Bonus question~ How Sylvester internally reacted when he met Félix in the park the next day ? 1. He thought he was hallucinating and rubbed his eyes a few times to be sure he was not dreaming again 2. He thought his memory was playing with him and it was not the boy he saw in his weird dream 3. He just didn't care at all 4. He didn't realize who Félix was
Players
PlayersAnswers (1 -> 9)Bonus prize
AlexandriaNovak114262123YES
Foxzebra124142123YES
Yena Doe316422223NO
Bluestarfox6732---------------------YES
Kaiken125532312YES
DreamThief111481114YES
OtakuJL113142311YES
Fyrena311---22---------YES
queenxlinn12---2522------YES
Aloevera------21---2311YES
TrainerCalliope------------722------YES
Leffe------------82113YES
Reori------------12111YES
SquishyPanda------------3------------YES
egseal---------------------------YES
PlayersAnswers (10 -> 17 + bonus question)Bonus prize
AlexandriaNovak222311332YES
Foxzebra1222115---4YES
Yena Doe21312133xNO
Bluestarfox67---------------------------YES
Kaiken222321331YES
DreamThief323121421YES
OtakuJL223321321YES
Fyrena------2---------------1YES
queenxlinn---------3---------------YES
Aloevera2---------------214YES
TrainerCalliope1------------------------YES
Leffe22---------------------YES
Reori1123---1131YES
SquishyPanda---------------------------YES
egseal---------3---------------YES
Results The game is finished, so here are the results ! The answers were : 1 - 1 - 5 - 2 - 8 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 1 2 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 6 - 2 and (bonus question) 2 Chosen winners : Kaiken Foxzebra Aloevera Prizes claimed ? YES YES YES

RNG order

19 - 9 - 24 - 25 - 49 - 29 - 40 - 46 - 42 - 52 11 - 47 - 6 - 13 - 26 - 56 - 36 - 30 - 27 - 12 7 - 1 - 23 - 16 - 39 - 18 - 5 - 45 - 54 - 58 48 - 31 - 2 - 34 - 20 - 41 - 35 - 3 - 57 - 22 37 - 32 - 55 - 50 - 51 - 38 - 15 - 17 - 8 - 43 33 - 4 - 28 - 14 - 44 - 53 - 10 - 21 Numbers 24 and 25 were ignored because RNG liked a little too much Kaiken, the winner of the first prize ;)
Here is the table showing everyone's amount of correct answers and their numbers
PlayersAmount of correct answersNumbers
AlexandriaNovak81 -> 8
Foxzebra49 -> 12
Yena Doe613 -> 18
Bluestarfox670---
Kaiken819 -> 26
DreamThief727 -> 33
OtakuJL934 -> 42
Fyrena243 -> 44
queenxlinn345 -> 47
Aloevera348 -> 50
TrainerCalliope0---
Leffe251 -> 52
Reori553 -> 57
SquishyPanda0---
egseal158
Consolation/participation prizes All the prizes were chosen by RNG
PlayersConsolation prizesClaimed ?
AlexandriaNovak
Fire Med Gem
Cookie
YES
Foxzebra
Normal Gem
-
Flying Gem
-
Dragon Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Electric Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Yena Doe
Fire Gem
-
Fire Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Water Gem
-
Water Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Bluestarfox67
Dark Gem
YES
Kaiken
Ground Med Gem
Cookie
YES
DreamThief
Psychic Med Gem
Cookie
YES
OtakuJL
Flying Med Gem
Cookie
YES
Fyrena
Dragon Gem
-
Normal Gem
-
Ghost Gem
Shiny Stone
YES
queenxlinn
Flying Gem
-
Bug Gem
-
Steel Gem
Shiny Stone
Unclaimed
Aloevera
Ghost Gem
-
Poison Gem
-
Grass Gem
Sachet
YES
TrainerCalliope
Normal Gem
YES
Reori
Water Gem
-
Poison Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Water Gem
-
Fire Gem
Easter Egg
YES
Leffe
Electric Gem
-
Ghost Gem
-
Poison Gem
Razor Claw
Unclaimed
SquishyPanda
Normal Gem
YES
egseal
Fairy Gem
-
Electric Gem
-
Poison Gem
Mimic Orb
Unclaimed
Bonus prize Only one player (AlexandriaNovak) found the correct answer. If they don't claim it, someone else that tried for it will be randomly chosen EDIT : AlexandriaNovak claimed it
template by Sugita | image credits
official/free use images used, therian thundurus by aschefield101
| for Remster
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page