PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Updates

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 144145146147148149

Dogz's AvatarDogz
Oh, that's too bad.. The newer way seemed nice but if it broke the chain unlocks and whatever, I guess I can deal with the old way XD
Nothing is here
Made by Kirozey
So much for summons.....welp back to box hunting. :D
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 744
MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
Will you ever add Dream World or catapult game to PFQ?
Avi Made by Zan :3
As someone that uses the heritage a lot, not too fond of this update but understand why it was implemented. I use the heritage for pretty much for everything. How to keep track of shinies I have bred and traded, how much eggs I need to breed, when logging in. Check to see if a non-breeder/freeloading shiny hunter, has used up all the eggs I have bred etc. The list goes on.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
candypeach's Avatarcandypeach
Aw man, I used the heritage page to check that there were at least enough Vanillite eggs in the shelter to refill my party! I will live, though. You sure you can't make it the last 100 Pokemon instead, or does that defeat the whole purpose of the update?
Screenshot from Final Fantasy XII
| Flight Rising | PF1
XVictorX's AvatarXVictorX
I for one am another that really used the heritage page alot to check to see if I still had any eggs available in the shelter, or if any dex/shiny hunters taken them all or left me with a critical amount. This update is a little concerning for me!
My PFQ profile pic was made by Athena Cykes for my use only ^^
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
The answer right now is "would you rather Sally crashed?" I realise it's far from a good solution, but it's the best I can do with the current code. Sorry...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sei's AvatarSei
At the very least, you can enter in a new breeding pair if you're that bothered with checking to see how many eggs a couple has. The main reason for the update is.. as Niet said, insane amounts of pokemon with heritages over 5k pokemon. Give mommy and daddy a break D:
candypeach's Avatarcandypeach
That's alright Niet, it'll be better in the recode and that's what matters! It... hadn't occurred to me to use a different breeding pair but that's a decent workaround for me given how slow I am with this hunt. I will do that.
Most of my pairs, go up to a 1,000 at most. Yet I know what a 5,000 heritage can do, like not loading on a busy traffic day such as a multiplier day or the alike. Since I do have at least two pairs with 4-5,000 children, that I used in the past. It's why I understand why it had been implemented. Even if the heritage, was something I use pretty much, every day, multiple times. Why there's large heritages though, is because it's the best compatibility percentage people could find. I am aware the heritage page has always been a problem, server-wise with strain.

Pages: 123··· 144145146147148149

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page