PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 403404405

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea

QUOTE originally posted by Sitten1115

I had a bug with the tampermonkey shelter script I refreshed a few times to make sure it wasn’t left over from a previous page. And I individually checked and hid every Pokémon but none had any of the icons.
I believe it's possibly the Shieldon? It could be a fossil Pokemon, which the code works for as well.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I can't find it at the moment, but Gladion stated that the Star remaining even after reloading the page is a known issue they are aware of, and are working on a way to fix it.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I hadn’t had anything the previous page and I’m hovering over the shieldon so you can see it’s normal.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by TrainerCalliope

I believe it's possibly the Shieldon? It could be a fossil Pokemon, which the code works for as well.
The code is based off of the icons being there (specifically if the img src contains a certain phrase), not if the Pokemon is technically a fossil pokemon.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
I wanna use tampermonkey on Mobile But IDK How Please Help!
Credit To Levian Wonder For The New And Amazing Badass Avatar
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by ChåråDrëëmürr777

I wanna use tampermonkey on Mobile But IDK How Please Help!
Tampermonkey is something meant for PC Browsers, but the Firefox app apparently has some form of script support (I don't use it so I wouldn't know the specifics).
That’s saddening...;-; all I use is the safari App Pn IPhone
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yeeaah, unfortunately, there's not much that I can do for mobile users. That's why it's best to use the CSS when possible since that's available on both mobile and desktop, however that's practically impossible for detecting shinies. The message remaining after reloading the shelter is normal. I went ahead and gave you guys the code knowing that would happen, and I brushed it off figuring that there's not that many shinies/specials in the shelter that would make it an issue. I'll refine things more in the future and I'll find a way to fix that. --- Pumpkin, first off all, make sure you cleared your cache (obligatory for me to say, sorry), and second, would you mind getting a screencap? Glancing over the CSS it looks the same as what's in the first post.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
Oh no, the message showed up, I found nothing, reloaded the page itself a few times, then went and individually checked and hid every Pokémon. And got nothing. There wasn’t anything on the previous shelter reload either.
Did you actually refresh the page, or did you press one of the reload buttons?

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!

Pages: 123··· 9495969798··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page