PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 403404405

QUOTE originally posted by Sugita

QUOTE originally posted by Knøck Øüt

Okay, i did not see it on the first page before making the post: Is there a way to; A) Either change the Shelters background B) Change the shelter background transparency/Any field transparency Knowing its an image, and there is a skin color behind it.
#shelterarea { border-bottom: #11ff00 solid 1px !important; background-image: none !important; background-color: #000 !important; background-size:cover; } This gives it a border at the bottom below the image as well (feel free to just remove the line if you don't want that). If you want an image, use url('IMG URL') in place of none. And background color changes the colour. I wanted black for one of my skins so I already had this made lol.
NOICE! Tysm! 🤓
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Where do you enter the css?

QUOTE originally posted by ITS A BUBBLESAUR

Where do you enter the css?
It's in the "Extra CSS" hidebox in the "Site Skins" section.
Avatar by Yukirona, thank you, I love it! A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017 Team dragon! 0 points :D
Clow's AvatarClow
To expand upon what Lich is saying: You can only add css to a skin you own. So if you are using someone elses you can't add it. You can create your own skin though by going to 'site skins' and selecting 'create new skin'. It defaults to pokefarms colours but you are welcome to change them as you see fit, it does have a preview for the colours. In there you can add css to the "extra css" section, just be aware it will not show up in the preview.

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

heres an interesting question, is it possible to force colors in a display platform instead of it grabbing them from your skin? id like them to stay for my journal for aes purposes, but i like to change my skin once in a while so im not sure what i can do :/
Yes, you can. The platform is created using a before psuedo-element, which has a border and background which you can change.
Rain Jewel

Rain Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A small, teardrop-shaped jewel that feels cool and soothing.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +8,693,868
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelFairy
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature

Code

.party>div>.pkmn:before{ background: red; border-color: blue; }
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
is it panel only?
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
Unless I'm forgetting some edge case, the platform only appears in panels across the site. If you want to change the platform image, the one you would share to other sites, that isn't effected by CSS and has to be done through your skin's colors.
darn, thats the one im using, thanks anyway! edit: im assuming you cant change the background and border in the panel?
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23

QUOTE originally posted by Remilia

edit: im assuming you cant change the background and border in the panel?
I'm assuming you mean this? .party>div {background: lightgoldenrodyellow; border: 1px solid red;} .party>div>.pkmn:before {background-color: powderblue; border: 1px solid green;}
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
yes that’s it! Thank you both so much! I’m free from my skins now, yay~

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page