PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678··· 403404405

Kyria's AvatarKyria
I just want to say that THIS IS AMAZING!!! I just found your code thanks to Bishop's profile. Thank you so much for making the world a better place, one click at a time xD
how can i make the field pokemon hitbox a little bit bigger while still keeping the positions? and do you know a way to make fields have a custom background? i dunno if that's against the rules or anything, but i thought i'd ask.
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I can't write out actual code until tomorrow since I'm not on my computer, but to leave them at their natural positions simply remove the 'top' and 'left' CSS. I can get the field background fixed up in the morning.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
sorry i meant like, make the hitbox bigger but keep them in the positions you have in the current CSS.
I found this code while quoting a user in a suggestion thread (IDK which user OR thread) and I thought it would be a good idea to post it here

Makes tooltips visible on posts no matter what

.bbcode_tooltip ~ .tooltip_content { position: relative;}
WARNING: With the table code this CSS may cause seizures due to fast-blinking tooltips

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Just to clarify, it removes tooltip's ability to A - 'Pop over' the rest of the post B - Only take up as much space as their content Basically the tip will always take up a whole line below its trigger, that's why it breaks layouts and doesn't act like a normal tooltip. I don't recommend using it but if you do, you should be aware of how it behaves.
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

sorry i meant like, make the hitbox bigger but keep them in the positions you have in the current CSS.
First off, here's the code for changing the background of a field:

CODE

#field_field>div.field[style*="ice"] { background-image: url("IMG SRC") !important; }
In this example, it replaces the background of all ice fields with the specified image. It does not change any fields other than ice-types. If you want to change all fields to the same background, remove '[style*="ice"]' completely. As for making the hitbox bigger, you can just adjust the padding to your liking, and change the margin-top and margin-left to match. For example, here's what I use:

CODE

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { padding:225px!important; margin-top:-225px!important; margin-left:-225px!important; left:45%!important; top:30%!important; animation:none!important; }
The padding is changed to 225px which is about enough to fill a field. That's what I prefer, but I changed it to 50 in the example since some people didn't like it that large.
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
that thingy with changing the field background seems to be quite useful actually. adding it to the main post would be great
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
thank you for both of those! just to let anyone know, if your background image is bigger than 825x475, it will get distorted as the field background. i think you can add something to CSS to make the image those dimensions, but you can also just resize the image to that before you upload it.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
adding background-size: cover will preserve the aspect ratio and cover the whole field, but as a result a part of the image may be cut off.

Pages: 12345678··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page