PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 347348349350351··· 403404405

hi, how can I use the alert for Shiny etc in shelter code?
Resra's AvatarResra

QUOTE originally posted by TodorokiSho111

Just copy the CSS code. Go to your Farm tab and then to Options. There you go to others and then to Create/Change Site Skin. On that site you create a new skin and then you can put in the CSS code
Fire Gem

Fire Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of fire.

Sells for 10

Lv. 96 — 10,886 / 27,937
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature

QUOTE originally posted by Resra

QUOTE originally posted by TodorokiSho111

Just copy the CSS code. Go to your Farm tab and then to Options. There you go to others and then to Create/Change Site Skin. On that site you create a new skin and then you can put in the CSS code
oh,thank you a lot that was very helpful
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Is there a CSS that could make the text color between the text in posts and the names of Forums and the like? If this makes no sense, I'll post an image. ^^
Type Race: 986 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Do you mean like the page header/title? Can you post the image it helps a lot. It can probably be changed if it is what I think it is.
I think it's called that. Lol.

Image 1-top

Image 2- the text in the "boxes" match

Hope that makes more sense? ^^
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Ok, so the page header, the post dates, and basically all other text on site that isn't a link etc is all set by the "text" color in the skin. To change just the page header with CSS: #content > h1 { color: red; }
I thought that the text did that! Thanks so much!
GnarleyQuinn's AvatarGnarleyQuinn
Is there a way to move text away from the outside? This is the post in question. I've tried a few things with no luck. I want a right align for the main/info tab without it feeling so crowded to the right and left edges. I have it centered for now.
shop & dexing ♦️ journal (see for credits) my lucky sparkly charm (sprite permission) - avatar credit in journal
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by GnarleyQuinn

Is there a way to move text away from the outside? This is the post in question. I've tried a few things with no luck. I want a right align for the main/info tab without it feeling so crowded to the right and left edges. I have it centered for now.
You can add padding to the tab contents like this: .tabbed_interface>div { padding: 15px; } Padding separates the contents of an element from its edges/borders. There's a similar property, margins, that separate elements from other elements. You can add padding to the tab headers as well to make them easier to click/look better. Edit to add example:
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
See tab 2 for larger content where padding is more obvious
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed consequat nibh ex, nec interdum eros venenatis ac. Sed euismod, eros auctor tristique molestie, enim neque ultricies arcu, sed convallis tortor sapien in magna. Donec vestibulum posuere suscipit. Praesent aliquet, arcu at aliquam lacinia, urna diam tincidunt dui, vel lacinia libero justo eget tortor. Mauris vel pretium sem. Integer imperdiet et velit sed laoreet. Quisque et magna malesuada, placerat leo vel, suscipit turpis. In placerat ac metus ac tincidunt. Pellentesque luctus odio in lorem pellentesque porttitor. Donec eu hendrerit lacus. Maecenas molestie id odio at gravida. Maecenas ac lorem lobortis, molestie arcu et, tempus augue. Nullam tempus nisl ac dictum mattis. Nullam finibus enim in lectus pulvinar porttitor. Sed non metus quis massa tincidunt commodo at in eros.
Content 3

Pages: 123··· 347348349350351··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page