PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 346347348349350··· 402403404

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by DragonIceWings

Hello, I have a question regarding the making Pokemon in the shelter stand out CSS code. Can you also do it with pokemon and not just eggs? If yes, how can I find the pokemon code?
I use the QoL script, at the bottom of the shelter upgrades you put the name of the pokemon you want to find and then it'll highlight all of that pokemon and the eggs of that pokemon in the shelter. It can be found by going to the farm page --> Options --> userscripts --> tick the QoL button and refresh. You can adjust how many of the scripts you use by clicking the Bellsprout icon on the timers bar. (The bar that where News, Interactions ect are all listed.)
Buying swords of ruin @ 70zc Send trade or post here
PinkSkittyPow's AvatarPinkSkittyPow

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

You can find those in the BBCode thread under Tabs (tabbed interface)
Thank you so much!

Pow❤She/Her❤20

I like pokemon and I love Neco Arc
Link Longer LinkLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon and divider@ From MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code Signature Pagedoll @MELTY BLOOD TYPE LUMINA

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by DragonIceWings

Hello, I have a question regarding the making Pokemon in the shelter stand out CSS code. Can you also do it with pokemon and not just eggs? If yes, how can I find the pokemon code?
I use the QoL script, at the bottom of the shelter upgrades you put the name of the pokemon you want to find and then it'll highlight all of that pokemon and the eggs of that pokemon in the shelter. It can be found by going to the farm page --> Options --> userscripts --> tick the QoL button and refresh. You can adjust how many of the scripts you use by clicking the Bellsprout icon on the timers bar. (The bar that where News, Interactions ect are all listed.)
Omg, thank you so much! That helps shelter finding so much easier! I don’t get the last bit tho, where is the Bellsprout icon on the timers bar? Do you mean the farm button?
My Shop! (S/A/M, Summons, PWYW Legends, Charms, IVs and More!) Banner made by angelatos, Sprite made by xX-Aura-Xx Summons for Sale or Trade here! Forum Profile Credit: Bouncy Pokemon Icons
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
By timers bar I mean where the News, interactions, hm, uber, eggtimer ect ect is listed. You should have a lil Bellsprout with QoL next to it.

QUOTE originally posted by LunaOokami

By timers bar I mean where the News, interactions, hm, uber, eggtimer ect ect is listed. You should have a lil Bellsprout with QoL next to it.
Oh that bar! The one below the field button. Finally got it thank you! It was right in my face and my brain didn’t process it until now lol. Thank you for telling me to tick the QoL. It’s so helpful! Makes my life easier but I wish it can tell if I have duplicate Pokémon from the Pokémon line so I don’t have to go to my pokedex and search the evolutions one by one to remove the duplicate from the line.
Pastel-Iggy's AvatarPastel-Iggy
Now my turn to ask a question.. I've looked through for other people asking this same one and finding fixes If I try and use the code to change the notification absol head to a Shuffle Lunala to match my spacey skin, it doesn't work. I've cleared my cache (or at least I think I did..Ctrl+refresh on Chromebook) But it's still absol
Pfp by Raridecor
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Ctrl+refresh /should/ do it, but the real cache clear is in the browser's main (3-line) menu. You should be able to search for "cache" in the settings. Be sure to select "for all time" and unselect other options like cookies and history. If that still doesn't do it, please post your entire CSS or your skin link (there's a shareable link on the skin page in the list of your skins next to the skin name it looks like b7q/test (my test skin))
This one? (dont mind the name..) J_Zr/space-berry if not, i'll edit this post and add whatever's correct i cleared all time cache (gave myself a mini panic attack, haha) and that didn't fix it.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Yeah that was it. There appears to be an error in the code, you used #social instead of #head-social for the selector. Also, I'd recommend using the on-site image uploader for your skin images if you can - I find it more reliable than other image hosting sites. (you won't have to worry about the image getting deleted, moved, or having hotlinking disabled) #header > #head-social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/pkmnshuffle/images/b/b0/Lunala.png/revision/latest?cb=20170409221427'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #header > #head-social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; }
Ack, thanks for the help ^^

Pages: 123··· 346347348349350··· 402403404

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page