PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 293294295296297··· 403404405

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Hi, is there a way to hide somebody's avatar? Be it blocking out their avatar forever or just that particular picture, I don't mind either way
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Right click (or long tap) the image to get the URL. For example Sally's avatar is https://pokefarm.com/img/characters/portraits/sally.png Cut out the http://pokefarm.com/ part (if the image is hosted on pokefarm), then add this to your CSS: img[src*='/img/characters/portraits/sally.png'] { opacity: 0; }
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Thank you so much!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Is it possible to replace/customize the images that make up the trainer sprites? I can access the images themselves just fine but I'm too CSS-illiterate to figure out how to actually replace them, if possible. ;;v;;'' If it helps I'm specifically trying to modify the black crew cut hairstyle.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
Is it possible to remove field pokémon(from public view) sprites? If so, how big of a code would it be?
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
@Gumshoe With just CSS, that isn't possible :( This is the crew hair cut: <image xlink:href="https://pfq-static.com/img/outfits/hair/crew/black-b.png/t=1543772973" width="300" height="600" data-layer="hair-back"></image> There's no CSS to replace the value of xlink:href with another image. The image element also doesn't support ::after or ::before pseudo-elements, so you couldn't place a layer behind with a new image. Would you consider a Javascript solution? Then it's possible to do what you like with each image.
I also have a question, does anyone why the selector image[xlink\:href] doesn't match anything in the user profile CSS? document.querySelectorAll(`image[xlink\\:href]`) also returns an empty NodeList. These all seem to work: image image[width] image[height] image[data-layer]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@DrWho Ahhhhh I have no knowledge of javascript, but I'd be willing to try it out if it would work! (i'd absolutely love to play around with the trainer sprites so much fjklds) I just, uh, would need a lot of direction in what to do since I know next to nothing about How That Would Work x<x;;
Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

Is it possible to remove field pokémon(from public view) sprites? If so, how big of a code would it be?
To remove all: #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon{visibility:hidden} To remove only one/some: #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon>img[src*="IMAGE_CODE"]{visibility:hidden} Just change IMAGE_CODE to the url of the Pokemon you want to hide & keep add ,img[src*="IMAGE_CODE"] for each Pokemon you want to hide
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 02:07 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I used a code to replace an entire species of Pokemon with another sprite, but the CSS or me messed up!

Here is the code I used

//shiny archeops gif .pokemon[style*="pkmn/9/s"] { background-image:url("https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c7/Spr_5b_567_s.png")!important; } img[src*="pkmn/9/s"] { content:url(https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c7/Spr_5b_567_s.png); }
pkmn/9/s is shiny Archeops' sprite number, I checked several times. Here is the original shiny Archeops sprite.

Here it is in action

That CSS works for all other sprites I've modified, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong! EDIT: grammar fix
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane

QUOTE originally posted by Prf X

QUOTE originally posted by Juzíneo

To remove all: #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon{visibility:hidden} To remove only one/some: #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon>img[src*="IMAGE_CODE"]{visibility:hidden} Just change IMAGE_CODE to the url of the Pokemon you want to hide & keep add ,img[src*="IMAGE_CODE"] for each Pokemon you want to hide
That certainly worked, but I was thinking on something that would allow me to interact with them without having their images to load(bad connection issues)...

Pages: 123··· 293294295296297··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page