PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 292293294295296··· 403404405

Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
@Spewpa, you can replace sprites individually if you want. You can only change them by image though, not "by species". So each and every sprite you want to replace would need to be added to the code, and what you want them to be changed to would need to be added to the code. It's possible though, yes. @Juzíneo, this isn't possible with CSS unfortunately. You'd need to use JavaScript to do that, and the only way to use JavaScript on-site is through the use of UserScripts and would likely need a browser extension to manage and run them. Scripts only work on computers/laptops and specifically on Firefox on Android mobile devices because of this though.
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
For moving, you can make a box to select multiple Pokemon by dragging from one spot to another. I don't think there's a CSS that would help with releasing, though (pretty sure they made it so that you can't accidentally release a wanted Pokemon through too easy a method).
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
I have a question or two. Can shelter pokémon have a held item while in the shelter? Like if I found a mon and clicked on it for some reason, could it be holding an item or if it's holding an item and gets released into the shelter, does the item get yeeted? Also, if they can, is there a way to signify to me that a pokémon is holding an item using CSS?
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting:
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie

QUOTE originally posted by Seismicrhino

I have a question or two. Can shelter pokémon have a held item while in the shelter? Like if I found a mon and clicked on it for some reason, could it be holding an item or if it's holding an item and gets released into the shelter, does the item get yeeted? Also, if they can, is there a way to signify to me that a pokémon is holding an item using CSS?
I think so
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,506,694
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
RubyKabuki's AvatarRubyKabuki

QUOTE originally posted by Seismicrhino

Yes. I found an ice face eiscue with a snow jewel. idk if there is anything that can signify if one has a held item
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
Hello, I would like to know the code for stacking the berries in the Berry Garden for easier watering them when they are damp. I've been looking for almost an hour now and haven't found it again...Thanks for the help!!
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Can you describe the stacking garden code a little more? I've been thinking about it, but I'm pretty sure it can't work the same as the stacking party code since the water button doesn't actually vanish when you click it. So I think I could make all the buttons very close together, but not actually stack them with CSS. Could maybe do it with JavaScript, but idk if that would be a good idea. Edit to add: Off topic, but the link in your signature doesn't show at all on my skin, since I use a light skin and my links are a dark color. You should update your code to change the link color too, or just remove the background color and let the text/link colors be set by the skin.

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Can you describe the stacking garden code a little more? I've been thinking about it, but I'm pretty sure it can't work the same as the stacking party code since the water button doesn't actually vanish when you click it. So I think I could make all the buttons very close together, but not actually stack them with CSS. Could maybe do it with JavaScript, but idk if that would be a good idea. Edit to add: Off topic, but the link in your signature doesn't show at all on my skin, since I use a light skin and my links are a dark color. You should update your code to change the link color too, or just remove the background color and let the text/link colors be set by the skin.
It made them all stack side by side for easy clicking, I'm sure I took it from here, but I can't find it again... Thank you for letting me know, I'm going to leave it without colors.
poistel's Avatarpoistel
might this be the one you're looking for?
icon is official art from the tcg~

QUOTE originally posted by poistel

might this be the one you're looking for?
:o that is it! Thank you! Sorey for mistaking it and telling it was from here! I actually did spend quite a lot of time reading through this thread looking for that...

Pages: 123··· 292293294295296··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page