PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 403404405

pantherra's Avatarpantherra
@Eridor *Facepalms* Thank you so much for pointing that out, fixed it and cleared my cache and it all works now This is what it looks like if anyone's curious. If you want to add it to the CSS for shelter hunting feel free, just keep in mind it affects fields too, so if you're looking through someone's messy free fields it can be pretty helpful!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
It affects fields because you didn't include the #shelterarea for each img definition, only the first, so all after the first will affect anywhere that image appears. The easy way to fix this, is to use the LESS style instead so you only need #shelterarea once. #shelterarea > .pokemon { img[src*="pkmn/h/c/7.png"], /* Eevee */ img[src*="PKMN2"], img[src*="PKMN3"] { border-radius: 50px; opacity: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px blue; } } I strongly recommend writing it like that, with one Pokemon per line and with one property per line. This makes it easier to read if you ever want to change it again, and makes finding errors like the missing = easier too. You can also put comments next to each img line to remind you which does which, for when you finish looking for one.
is there a css to make my avatar look bigger also is there a way to make the shelter show eggs from different regions like sinnoh
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
So, using a variant of the 'replace the star' code from page 262, I tried to see what my melan Snowbee would look like using the old coloration. It worked for the most part, but I'm not sure of how to make the 'current' bee disappear from underneath the 'old' bee. Any ideas?
Lv. 100 — +103,915,069
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugIce
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature

The code

[style][class*="pokemon"] { content: url("https://pokefarm.wiki/images/archive/9/96/20200306004207%21Melanistic_Snow_Combee.png"); max-height: 40px; max-width: 72px; top: 42px; left: 12px;}[/style]
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
@sojussimblr, try adding the following line to your code:
background-image: none !important;
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
kirbies's Avatarkirbies
is there a code that alerts the presence of pokémon in the shelter that have been traded or have an OT attached to them? i like to hunt for pairs by searching for pokémon in the shelter that have been traded since they keep the OT of the user who traded them, giving you the 20% bonus in pairing, however the only way i'm able to know is by opening up each of their individual pages to check their history which can be a bit tiring after a while. not sure if a code like this could even exist but maybe it does?? sorry if this is a silly request
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
When pokemon are released to the shelter the ot resets I think so there's technically no way to do this
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The OT data for each Pokemon isn't loaded when you're viewing the shelter, the server only gets it when you actually go to the summary page. So you can't do it with CSS, and trying to do it with a script would be unwise - it would negatively affect performance for yourself, and possibly even the server if it was used too much. Edit @ pokemonfandaniel: If I'm understanding the problem right, I think you'll need to crop your avatar image to better fit in a square. Like crop it down to your avatar's face similar to your trainer card. For the CSS, you'd have to individually add each Pokemon you want, there's no shortcuts for groupings like type or region.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
May I ask if there is a way to replace an entire species of Pokemon's sprite with another?
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
juzitane's Avatarjuzitane
Hey there, I'm having trouble whenever I have to release a full field and I need to select every single pokémon by clicking it once and most of the times I end up clicking the same one, unmarking it. Can someone throw me a CSS to select multiple/all in a field to release/move?
Check out my shop!
credits
Credits for background image are on my Profile's About me. Avatar was made by Kerilet.

Pages: 123··· 291292293294295··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page