PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 403404405

flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx

QUOTE originally posted by Grym

Is there a way to put a bit of space between the reload and flute buttons in the shelter? Or at least make them wider so it's easier to hit the correct button?
On a related note, is it possible to some way make the hide button more distinguished? I frequently click it accidentally after selecting Pokémon or eggs.
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
mystically's Avatarmystically
forgive me if this has been asked; i tried going through all the posts here but i quit after page 15 LOL for my fields, i currently use the "auto stack by flavor when choosing a berry". it's great and saves me a ton of time when mass clicking however, there's a problem that annoys me a little. the pokemon with "any" preference cling to the left. basically like,,,, they're stacked automatically before i even pick a berry. this makes it kind of difficult to look at my fields that have a specific formation i've set them in. not only that, it ruins the look of other people's fields and potentially makes it hard to look at any uft fields.

screenshot: how it should be

screenshot: what it actually does

it makes checking my unown field a lil annoying when i just wanna do a quick glance, but then have to go into private view for them to return to their actual positions.

the code currently in my css

@padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"], #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="spicy-"]{ left:20%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="dry-"]{ left:40%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sweet-"]{ left:60%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="bitter-"]{ left:80%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; }
really gotta redo my signature kitsune ♡ 24 ♡ she/it journal ♡ -4 server time (EST)
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
i have a lot of fun with the changing pokemon sprites code :D look i made a field for my fake melans and also ancient magearna and an albino mega too :p and character mons(sprites not by me but but i can use them with credit credit is in my journal if your interested)
Mareep's AvatarMareep
I'm not sure if this is something that's possible, but would anyone know a way to stop that 'Thank you' after you click someones party with a clicklist from appearing? When I click on mobile I constantly highlight it while I'm tapping my screen and it's so annoying
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
@Mareep Option 1: To stop the 'Thank you' from appearing at all use this
#partybox .action > table { display : none; }
Option 2: The text 'Thank you' appears, but it's impossible to select:
#partybox .action > table { -webkit-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Awesome, thank you so so much, I really appreciate the help :D
morder's Avatarmorder
Nvm...
Hiatus - Indefinate
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
Hi So i tryed to change my cursor but this css that i have changed only the default cursor img body { cursor: url("IMG"), pointer; } My question is can i add more images to this and change the other cursor images as well for example the pointer when i hower ower clickable images (this stayed the same even tho it says pointer in the css :c ) Also i read on someones css guide that this is not alowed but i could't find it anywhere in the rules so please tell me if i'm doing something ilegal lol
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
Somebody awhile back made a party click stacking code. Not the code that is on the first post. A code that stacks it all and put in the center, and in the corner on mobile. Back then, there was no way to hide the large trainer sprite. Is there a way to hide the trainer image NOW?
Sprites by Unity100 & Animela|Avatar by Cadence
Hover over sprites for art credit.
Hoarding: Timid Shinies, Albinos, 'Psychic/Fairy' Delta's, Vivillon Patterns, Maravol Patterns Gems: Dragon
1725 needed
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I believe this is the code you're looking for (under the PartyStack hidebox) And this should hide the large trainer sprite: #trainer_full_image { display:none }
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*

Pages: 123··· 221222223224225··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page