PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

mystically's Avatarmystically
forgive me if this has been asked; i tried going through all the posts here but i quit after page 15 LOL for my fields, i currently use the "auto stack by flavor when choosing a berry". it's great and saves me a ton of time when mass clicking however, there's a problem that annoys me a little. the pokemon with "any" preference cling to the left. basically like,,,, they're stacked automatically before i even pick a berry. this makes it kind of difficult to look at my fields that have a specific formation i've set them in. not only that, it ruins the look of other people's fields and potentially makes it hard to look at any uft fields.

screenshot: how it should be

screenshot: what it actually does

it makes checking my unown field a lil annoying when i just wanna do a quick glance, but then have to go into private view for them to return to their actual positions.

the code currently in my css

@padding:50px; #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sour-"], #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="any-"]{ left:0%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="spicy-"]{ left:20%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="dry-"]{ left:40%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="sweet-"]{ left:60%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries.selected ~ #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon[data-flavour*="bitter-"]{ left:80%!important; top:45%!important; margin:-@padding!important; transition:none!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; }
really gotta redo my signature kitsune ♡ 24 ♡ she/it journal ♡ -4 server time (EST)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page