PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 223224225226227··· 403404405

Cele's AvatarCele
Hello~ I was wondering if there was a code to stack the individual "Water Plant" buttons in the Berry Garden so I can just go mash through them to keep them Wet even though they're already Wet. I don't really care if it stacks each of the berry images and timers, that's whatever. Thank you! :]
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï

QUOTE originally posted by Belial

Hello~ I was wondering if there was a code to stack the individual "Water Plant" buttons in the Berry Garden so I can just go mash through them to keep them Wet even though they're already Wet. I don't really care if it stacks each of the berry images and timers, that's whatever. Thank you! :]
:0 why not use the water all? Or am I just being dumb
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
When they are already wet, the water all button doesn't work
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 0
Shazi's AvatarShazi
water all only works when they are damp, which if you want max yeild you can't let them get damp they have to stay wet the entire time
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis

Hi there is this! edit: Can probably ask how to move the buttons on top of each other though.
Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
Popping in because I don't know if there's updated bbcode or CSS for for finding specials, variants and fossil pokemon?

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis

QUOTE originally posted by Sìnístea

Popping in because I don't know if there's updated bbcode or CSS for for finding specials, variants and fossil pokemon?
If you're talking about finding specials In the shelter. Then this comes to mind. It wouldn't be bbcode btw. :)
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by GradïsUsagï

Hi there is this! edit: Can probably ask how to move the buttons on top of each other though.
I can probably fix it and post it here for others. Was just being lazy and didn't wanna go from scratch. Thank you!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Sìnístea

There is the "Alert presence of Shinies, etc. in Shelter" Code on the first page. It is CSS and alerts you to the Shiny, Albino, Melanistic, Delta, Mega, Starter, and fossils As for Variants I think you'd have to have a code with all of the Variant Codes on it (like the CSS code we use for the TR).
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Foffle's AvatarFoffle
I'm currently making CSS code for highlighting all variants, exclusives and legendaries, as well as their eggs(plus ditto) in the shelter. It's taking some time to collect each individual code, but once it's done, I'll post it here. So no one else has to do it.

Pages: 123··· 223224225226227··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page