PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

Esme's AvatarEsme
I have a feeling that changing this will be a mistake
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
if they change it they will change it. its not that big of a deal tbh

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
I seriously think this will just cause a sea of backlash. Just being able to toggle the Egg Timer on and off would've made things easier.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by PH

I seriously think this will just cause a sea of backlash. Just being able to toggle the Egg Timer on and off would've made things easier.
exactly, its reminding me of people with TR in a way. before it changed

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

kind of is a big deal i really don't have as much time to play as i used to the egg timer helped me keep active as i can get it up to about lvl 10 with less that 30mins clicking. i don't have the time and patience for party clicks, simply because of that unavoidable pop-up, and my limited free time. usually i buy some zc every few months or so, just an easy way to catch up on ubercharms or renew hypermode if i haven't made enough income in that time. if i can't hunt and hatch eggs every day, i probably won't bother hunting, thus won't need hypermode. not to mention i'll still have to mass click anyway to charge my albino radar. it would essentially take away every benefit of the egg timer, and forcing me to become less active. I spend every spare second i have on here because i love the game and the site i actually started crying when i saw this in approved, oops if i have time, i will actively click people and click people back. if i don't, i mass click and rely on the egg timer. implementing this will NOT make me click parties more, it'll make me massclick just the same to charge my albino radar, then not be able to hatch more than 1 or 2 parties of eggs in a day. i'm sure many, many other users with lives and jobs will end up in the same rut this would put me in. you're making it harder to be active
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

kind of is a big deal i really don't have as much time to play as i used to the egg timer helped me keep active as i can get it up to about lvl 10 with less that 30mins clicking. i don't have the time and patience for party clicks, simply because of that unavoidable pop-up, and my limited free time. usually i buy some zc every few months or so, just an easy way to catch up on ubercharms or renew hypermode if i haven't made enough income in that time. if i can't hunt and hatch eggs every day, i probably won't bother hunting, thus won't need hypermode. not to mention i'll still have to mass click anyway to charge my albino radar. it would essentially take away every benefit of the egg timer, and forcing me to become less active. I spend every spare second i have on here because i love the game and the site i actually started crying when i saw this in approved, oops if i have time, i will actively click people and click people back. if i don't, i mass click and rely on the egg timer. implementing this will NOT make me click parties more, it'll make me massclick just the same to charge my albino radar, then not be able to hatch more than 1 or 2 parties of eggs in a day. i'm sure many, many other users with lives and jobs will end up in the same rut this would put me in. you're making it harder to be active
well everyone has opinions and that's my opinion. i'm also not on PFQ constantly like i was because school and other things are a bit more important than a game. and yes i understand that it can help my hunt and other players hunts as well with the change
Lapphire's AvatarLapphire
I think just having party clicks count more towards the egg timer would solve everyone's issues. Having party clicks count as twice as much as field clicks would encourage party clicking but not completely exclude people who only have time to mass click in the morning and check in during through out the day
actually it will be detrimental to hunts right now hunters massclick to charge their albino radars, and that mass clicking also levels up the egg timer so they can hatch eggs faster with the update, hunters will STILL have to click the same amount to charge their radar, AND have spend more time party clicking to level up the egg timer. it's making it harder by adding an extra requirement So my point is: unless party clicks also magically charge your radar people who have no time for party clicks, will still have no time for party clicks.
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
I've been seeing a lot of complaints here, and I get some, but there are others I just don't understand. The egg timer isn't going to punish you for massclicking. You'll still get all the benefits of massclicking from before the timer was introduced. Personally, I don't understand the whole "constantly getting errors clicking parties" thing. Maybe it's changed since I stopped clicking people as much BECAUSE of how the Egg Timer works right now, but most of the time when I got an error, it was because I'd left the page open for a while or they had Pokerus. But maybe I'm just lucky. Also, it's not going to take 10k full-party clicks to fully charge the egg timer. If they change it right, it should take about the same ammount of time to charge it the same ammount, hopefully. In addition, people complaining that they won't be able to hatch eggs as often since they're not on as much forget that clicking someone's party puts you on their clickback list, meaning they're more likely to click YOUR eggs and make them hatch faster. That should even out any discrepencies in clicks, hopefully. You still get IP for clicking party pokemon, and you can still massclick after leveling your egg timer. It's not an exclusive thing. Overall, this should help the general idea of everyone interacting with each other, rather than everyone interacting with a few select people, especially when it comes to people who don't have a lot of S&S feilds.
Icon by Me
you're... not getting the point mass clicking to charge my radar takes up x amount of my time which happens to be ALL of the time i get to spend on here, aside from quick check ins to hatch eggs. so if i charge my radar i then do not have time for party clicks thus will be unable to hatch eggs as I'm not on anyone's clickback list, and my egg timer is not leveled up. see the problem now? for some perspective, i decided once, when i had a lot more time, to see how long it would take to get the 100k ip for my radar with just party clicks 5 hours 5 h o u r s so i can either a) charge my albino radar and hatch 12-18 eggs max or b) party click, then make hatching pointless as i don't have my radar charged. so i don't bother hatching anything anyway

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page