PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

I'm going to take the idea of "users" and change it to "party clicks". This would resolve the issue of "one-clicks" and, let's just say we took the original idea and said "okay, you have to six-click people" - then we run in to the issue of "what if this person doesn't have six Pokémon in their party?" and it just gets more fun from there. I think the better thing to do would be to say "party clicks" in general, that way a) One-clicking doesn't become optimal. b) It doesn't matter what a person happens to have in their party - clicking everything that they have is still more beneficial than nothing. c) It promotes user-to-user interactions, as opposed to outright mass-clicking... Which is a general direction that we plan on moving in for the future in any case, so why not get started here?
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
so now we are going to focus on IP instead of clicks, which it was ment for?
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
I disagree with this being implemented, Garthic. So now we have to click a certain way to be able to use a feature?
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Guinevere44

I disagree with this being implemented, Garthic. So now we have to click a certain way to be able to use a feature?
I agree, i believee it was fine before. We should have been told to just deal with it...
Crowvict's AvatarCrowvict
So wait, would this mean we would no longer be able to mass click fields to charge the timer? Or am I just reading it wrong?
Avatar art was done by PrismPaws on Twitter. Character's belong to Me.
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

The way it was explained to me is that the requirement will probably be lowered to focus on party clicks.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

The way it was explained to me is that the requirement will probably be lowered to focus on party clicks.
Well, it was fine BEFORE. But now its been changed due to people not liking it? Bad change to be honest. now the egg timer is basically pointless and itll take longer for eggs to hatch.
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
Can't really judge whether or not it's a bad change when we don't know how the new system would work exactly. I have pretty much the same question as Crowvict. Would it be party clicking only or is it just a case of party clicks give you more progress towards levelling it up.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I have the immediate feeling of revolt but I'm going to hold back the worst of it until I see/learn how this is implemented. Most of my concerns also center from the question iOlrickx and Crowvict have. If party clicks only accelerate it faster, I'm fine with that. (In fact, I think that's a great idea!) If it's party clicking only, that's where I have a problem. (For reasons I won't get 100% into just yet until I learn more) (To make a future long reasoning post short, it's the difference between being rewarded for party clicks rather than being punished for mass-clicking)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Wow, that's a lot of complaininess, and probably all from frequent mass-clickers. My opinion? Really great. Very very good. Party-clicking needs to be encouraged more. Things like the EXP share have made users hide away and massclick the same few users rather than help out people who actually need it. The notion that this makes the timer useless is laughable. I maxed out my timer from party clicking alone in a couple hours. And if the amount is reduced, then it'll be easier than ever-- at least, for frequent party clickers. In any case, this will be a positive change for everyone if it results in an uptick in party clicking.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page