PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

L0KI's AvatarL0KI

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

so is mass clicking now being kicked out for something new? (a
How is mass clicking being 'kicked out', and how is party clicking 'new'? You can still massclick to your heart's content, and reap all of the previous benefits EXCEPT the timer.
thats what i dont like, then powering the egg timer will be harder, to where itll be pointless.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
You've had the timer for a few weeks at most, and if it were implemented this way in the first place, you never would have known the difference...
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
L0KI's AvatarL0KI

You've had the timer for a few weeks at most, and if it were implemented this way in the first place, you never would have known the difference...
Dont speak like that please. All i know is that: I dont like this new update. It should have just been kept the same.

Dont speak like that please. All i know is that: I dont like this new update. It should have just been kept the same.
What new update? They haven't changed anything yet.
Have a nice day :3 Avatar picture done by my bro KrisAmiss
Proton's AvatarProton
If the number of clicks required is reduced that definitely helps with the change. Also, if party clicking is encouraged and more people are clicking party eggs, eggs will gain more exp from clicking rather than the timer. So if anyone's worried about not being able to massclick to power the timer, the benefit of more people party clicking may even out that loss? Not that I know for sure, but if eggs are being clicked more it should be helpful! It doesn't address the whole choice issue some people have, but I wanna help look on the brightish side.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

Speak like what? I don't understand. And it hasn't even happened yet, and the numbers are going to be reduced. I just don't understand why people act this way whenever anything is close to debuffed, it feels so entitled...
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
OOOH I got super confused, i thought it was going HIGHER! Sorry omg XD NOW that im awake, i like this diea..
Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
Wait wait wait wait wait. This got APPROVED?!?!?!?! After so many people complaining, I actually silenced this thread. I thought it was a doomed idea for sure. But holy ship in a bottle, not only did this get approved, the mod took my potential solution and ironed out my biggest worry with it, the bad promotion of 1-clicking parties. As I said in my post, my clicking habits actually got WORSE when the Egg Timer was introduced. I was going from barely hitting the 1k mark a day to 7.5k clicks a day, sure, but I was also only clicking 3-4 people and MAYBE clickbacking about half the people that clicked me. I didn't like it, but it felt like the only way to create eggs fast enough to keep up with the egg timer. With this change, it'll really help that feedback loop and give more control to the users, as well as promote party clicking. I'm really, really happy that I was able to contribute a hopefully positive change to the site! And if this ends up being a bad change, well then I'll apologize, but overall, :D
Icon by Me
MariNee's AvatarMariNee

thats what i dont like, then powering the egg timer will be harder, to where itll be pointless.
The main point of creating the egg timer, if I'm not wrong, was to help newbies with the hatching part of the tutorial so they won't stop playing. Newbies don't have the EXP Share to help, and (I might be wrong again) I think newbies party-click way more than they massclick (I believe the tutorial points them to party-clicking). So this change is not pointless, actually this makes a lot of sense. It will be more helpful to newbies and party-clickers, and will give people the choice to not use the Egg Timer when they don't want to.
I'm a little late as it's already approved but... no support the egg timer managed to revive my interest in the game because it made it possible to keep hatching even as I'm spending hours driving and in hospital each day :/ if it's changed to party clicks it'll most likely kill my motivation again, especially as that STUPID "egg/Pokémon may have been released or moved" pop up comes up about every 3 or 4 parties i click through, and i have to go back and re-click the last two parties because NONE of the interactions went through. it's slow, and tedious, and quite frankly i don't have time to push through it like i used to
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page