PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > A Change to the Egg Timer >

Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
Wait wait wait wait wait. This got APPROVED?!?!?!?! After so many people complaining, I actually silenced this thread. I thought it was a doomed idea for sure. But holy ship in a bottle, not only did this get approved, the mod took my potential solution and ironed out my biggest worry with it, the bad promotion of 1-clicking parties. As I said in my post, my clicking habits actually got WORSE when the Egg Timer was introduced. I was going from barely hitting the 1k mark a day to 7.5k clicks a day, sure, but I was also only clicking 3-4 people and MAYBE clickbacking about half the people that clicked me. I didn't like it, but it felt like the only way to create eggs fast enough to keep up with the egg timer. With this change, it'll really help that feedback loop and give more control to the users, as well as promote party clicking. I'm really, really happy that I was able to contribute a hopefully positive change to the site! And if this ends up being a bad change, well then I'll apologize, but overall, :D
Icon by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page