PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A Change to the Egg Timer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > A Change to the Egg Timer >

Leonidas1754's AvatarLeonidas1754
I've been seeing a lot of complaints here, and I get some, but there are others I just don't understand. The egg timer isn't going to punish you for massclicking. You'll still get all the benefits of massclicking from before the timer was introduced. Personally, I don't understand the whole "constantly getting errors clicking parties" thing. Maybe it's changed since I stopped clicking people as much BECAUSE of how the Egg Timer works right now, but most of the time when I got an error, it was because I'd left the page open for a while or they had Pokerus. But maybe I'm just lucky. Also, it's not going to take 10k full-party clicks to fully charge the egg timer. If they change it right, it should take about the same ammount of time to charge it the same ammount, hopefully. In addition, people complaining that they won't be able to hatch eggs as often since they're not on as much forget that clicking someone's party puts you on their clickback list, meaning they're more likely to click YOUR eggs and make them hatch faster. That should even out any discrepencies in clicks, hopefully. You still get IP for clicking party pokemon, and you can still massclick after leveling your egg timer. It's not an exclusive thing. Overall, this should help the general idea of everyone interacting with each other, rather than everyone interacting with a few select people, especially when it comes to people who don't have a lot of S&S feilds.
Icon by Me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page